NATION

PASSWORD

Earth 3040: Sol Cold War OOC [FT/Signup/Open]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Earth 3040: Sol Cold War OOC [FT/Signup/Open]

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Earth 3040: Sol Cold War

It's the year 3040. The Hive has been exterminated across the universe by the Uosok, a cyber Borg species that posed a threat to the Hive. A new race known as the Uosok has risen up to take the Hive's place to seize control of Earth and the Sol System. Deep in desert terrain of Saudi Arabia a tomb marked with the worded inscription "The War Master" was discovered by the Uosok which was to believed to be one of their own and there are more out there on Earth. Who is the War Master? There is a plot against Earth and the resistance force the United Star Rebellion that is headquartered in Botany Bay, Australia which their operations are based and with help of galactic nations outside Sol to help take back Earth from the Uosok. A large part of Earth is controlled by the Uosok. A stalemate has resulted between the two sides in Kiev, Ukraine. The Sol Cold War has begun and there is no telling telling how far the Uosok will go to seize control forcing the unconditional surrender of each nation or worlds falling under their own rule.

Link to RP ICC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=380903

Factions

Which side will you be on to help take back Earth? Maybe perhaps you have your own agenda in the war to take advantage of? Your choice. Your Path.

Earth Resistance Factions
The Sino-Russian Alliance: The Republic of Southern China, Federated Worlds of Olimpiada, Reshethi Empire
Børgenson Industries: The Great White South
The Union of Soviet Worlds

Earth Enemy Factions

Galactic Resistance Factions
United Star Rebellion: Galactic Federation of Odinburgh, The Galactic Republic of New Madigral
Flarbinian Exploration Fleet

Galactic Enemy Factions
The Uosok Collective

Independent Factions
The Universal Union
Imperial Fleet of Holy Reconciliation
Vault Legacy

Territory Holdings Tracker

North America-Controlled by the Uosok

South America-Controlled by the Uosok

Europe- Controlled by the Uosok except for half of Ukraine and the Balkans.

Africa- Unclear. The Uosok has major control over Egypt, Algeria, and Libya. Resistance in South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland.

Middle East- Controlled by the Resistance. Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan controlled by no factions.

Asia- Russians and Chinese has forged the Sino-Russian Alliance and is friendly to the resistance.

Australia & New Zealand- Controlled strongly by the Resistance

Antarctica- Controlled by resistance nation The Great White South.

Earth Region Nations
North America

South America

Europe

Africa

Middle East

Asia
The Republic of Southern China

Australia & New Zealand
Scelle

Antarctica
The Great White South

Space Sector Nations
Odinburgh Sector
Galactic Federation of Odinburgh

Alternate Milky Way Universe Sector
Imperial Ecumene of Taigawa

Proxima Centauri Sector
Federated Worlds of Olimpiada

Alpha Centauri Sector
Vardask

Reshethi Sector
Reshethi Empire

Mars Sector
Great Martian Emirate

The Earth's Moon
Luna

The New Madigral Sector
The Galactic Republic of New Madigral

DN-08 Sector
Uosok Collective

Character Registration (Unlimited: Create as many as you like.)
Code: Select all

Name:
[b]Gender: (Male, Female, Hologram, Android)
[b]Nation:
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Pic/Description:[/b]

[b]Background:[b]

Which side? (See Faction box above and may change sides anytime after submitting this form.)

[b]A Faction Supporting Nation or Faction Member:[/b]

Create Faction
Name of Faction:

Which side does your faction serve Earth Resistance, Earth Enemy, Galactic Resistance, Galactic Enemy, or Independent Factions which you serve and set your own interests separate from the major factions?

Background:

Create a nation on Earth or in Space Form
Name of Nation:
Nation leader:
Faction side (see available factions or create one using the faction form):
Nation Placement- Earth or Space:
Location in what Earth Region or Space Sector you are located in (totally new or already listed space sector):

Background Information:

Rules:
1) No Godmodding
2) No trolling
3) No excessive OOC. Ask Odinburgh by TG if any questions.
4) No alien race will be refused entry. Please ask what super-weapons, super-aliens, or super-ships is permitted.
5) Any Nation may join that is classified as a FT nation.
6)If any kind of moves are to be made with a character from a nation used by another nation just be sure to check with that nation if its okay to do so. Otherwise if a nation controls or dictates moves of another nation's character(s) without their consent, a forced signing of an agreement, etc. is not allowed.
7)All RP including you write is considered cannon. This why at the OOC page I have asked what your tech is also upon joining the RP officially.
8)Odinburgh (this RP's control manager) has last word what goes or not in the RP in terms of interpreting as godmodding, trolling, and what not other than the NS mods.
9)Any nation that creates something say like a new NPC race that nation has full control over it. Unless that nation wants to share their NPC creation with anyone else that is up to them to decide.

Rules of Engagement

Section 1-Any act of sabotage upon property or citizens in the IC RP shall be considered an act of war.
Section 2- All members shall respect the laws which are subject to obey within whatever space borders is designated to that specific government.
Section 3- All members of the RP may make agreements or have an understanding between two entities either with a said nation or organization.
Section 4- RP Members, whom are not part of this RP, should have no actions of aggression taken without proper or legal declaration of war.
Section 5- All members are eligible to face legal force if found anywhere in violation of the rules of RP in regards to a member or non-member of the RP.
Section 6- Any member of RP may submit new rules or amendment of rules in the RE in the OOC for Odinburgh's say of approval or disapproval.
Section 7- No military action without permission from the OP/CO-OP if there are any and with the people you want to engage with.

Time Advancement Policy in RP: Every five IRL days we all advance 1 IC day

Godmodding: 3 strikes policy and required edit of post.

Thread Leaders: Odinburgh- OP
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:14 am, edited 48 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Tag.

British Winnies
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby British Winnies » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, forgive my ignorance, I do not know English and the translator puts it all wrong :/

Could I create a race? If yes, it can live on planet earth? (not to control but to live in a safe area, etc..)

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:53 am

British Winnies wrote:Hello, forgive my ignorance, I do not know English and the translator puts it all wrong :/

Could I create a race? If yes, it can live on planet earth? (not to control but to live in a safe area, etc..)

Yes you can and it would fall under the Earth Resistance Nations/Faction category. Let me to know what they are called and some information about them for the race you wish to create. It would be an NPC if not to be controlled at all.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Name of Faction: Flarbinian Exploration Fleet

Which side does your faction serve Earth Resistance, Galactic Resistance, the Uosok Collective, or Independent Nations/Factions which you serve and set your own interests separate from the major factions? Galactic Resistance

Background: The Flarbinian Exploration Fleet was founded 200 years prior to the Dark Age of Isolation for the purpose of exploration. However, during one of their most important missions, a temporal anomaly formed, sucked out the fleet, and sent it back in time. With no access to reinforcements, the Flarbinian Exploration Fleet, under the command of Sergei Ostermark, joined the fledgling Galactic Resistance.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Widgetalia » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Tag.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 am

Flarbinia wrote:Name of Faction: Flarbinian Exploration Fleet

Which side does your faction serve Earth Resistance, Galactic Resistance, the Uosok Collective, or Independent Nations/Factions which you serve and set your own interests separate from the major factions? Galactic Resistance

Background: The Flarbinian Exploration Fleet was founded 200 years prior to the Dark Age of Isolation for the purpose of exploration. However, during one of their most important missions, a temporal anomaly formed, sucked out the fleet, and sent it back in time. With no access to reinforcements, the Flarbinian Exploration Fleet, under the command of Sergei Ostermark, joined the fledgling Galactic Resistance.

Accepted!

The Northern Chinese Provinces
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Tag.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

New form added

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Added the Create a nation on Earth or in Space Form. This can be for your already existing nation or new nation on that on Earth or in Space. I will organize this better as time moves along. Any suggestions are welcome. Hope how I done this will work well enough. Plus I reworked organizing the faction list box.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Name of Nation: The Republic of Southern China (中华南方民国)
Nation leader: Lyu Hongnan (吕红南)
Faction side (see available factions or create one using the faction forum): The Sino-Russian Alliance (中华俄联盟)
Nation Placement- Earth or Space: Earth
Location in what Earth Region or Space Sector you are located in (totally new or already listed space sector): South-eastern China (Current Chinese provinces of Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangxi, Guizhou, Guangdong, Hainan, and Taiwan. Capitol is in Guangzhou)

Background Information: The Republic of Southern China is a small country that was created during a period of turmoil in 2893. The government on the island of Taiwan, despite being cast out of China for several thousand years and several rebellions and wars, saw a change to expand in this chaos. They took over 8 southern provinces close to Taiwan, but were stopped before they could take over any more. They succeeded in mostly stabilizing the region, but there is still unrest there to this day. The government changed its name in 3012 to what it is currently, and it is very anti-Uosok in general. Its alliance with Russia was out of necessity, as it had to have a partner in order to develop itself out of turmoil. It's also a rather reclusive country, with very restrictive border control and a highly trained but small-ish army.

Flag:

**Character coming soon**
Last edited by The Northern Chinese Provinces on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:03 pm

The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:
Name of Nation: The Republic of Southern China (中华南方民国)
Nation leader: Lyu Hongnan (吕红南)
Faction side (see available factions or create one using the faction forum): The Sino-Russian Alliance (中华俄联盟)
Location in what Earth Region or Space Sector you are located in (totally new or already listed space sector): South-eastern China (Current Chinese provinces of Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangxi, Guizhou, Guangdong, Hainan, and Taiwan. Capitol is in Guangzhou)

Background Information: The Republic of Southern China is a small country that was created during a period of turmoil in 2893. The government on the island of Taiwan, despite being cast out of China for several thousand years and several rebellions and wars, saw a change to expand in this chaos. They took over 8 southern provinces close to Taiwan, but were stopped before they could take over any more. They succeeded in mostly stabilizing the region, but there is still unrest there to this day. The government changed its name in 3012 to what it is currently, and it is very anti-Uosok in general. Its alliance with Russia was out of necessity, as it had to have a partner in order to develop itself out of turmoil. It's also a rather reclusive country, with very restrictive border control and a highly trained but small-ish army.

Flag:
(Image)

**Character coming soon**

Approved!

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 am

Name: Lyu Hongnan (吕红南)
Nation: The Republic of Southern China (中华南方民国)
Species: Human
Pic/Description:
(In formal regalia)
Background:
Was born in Hong Kong on May 11th, 2947. Grew up in a relatively rich family, and took an interest in politics around the age of 15. With his parent's support and an iron will, he made a name for himself in politics by winning the Governorship of Guangdong Province in 3021. While he was in this post he was very well liked, unlike several other Governors to the East and North. This unexpected popularity also lead to his surprising win of the Presidency in 3029. In 3039, the last year of his term, he declared martial law due to the impending threat of the Uosok. While this does upset many in the nation, they know that he is competent enough to handle it. He speaks fluent Mandarin as well as his native Cantonese.

Which side? (See Faction box above and may change sides anytime after submitting this form.)
Earth Resistance
A Faction Supporting Nation or Faction Member: Faction Member--Sino-Russian Alliance

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:
Name: Lyu Hongnan (吕红南)
Nation: The Republic of Southern China (中华南方民国)
Pic/Description:
(In formal regalia)
(Image)
Background:
Was born in Hong Kong on May 11th, 2947. Grew up in a relatively rich family, and took an interest in politics around the age of 15. With his parent's support and an iron will, he made a name for himself in politics by winning the Governorship of Guangdong Province in 3021. While he was in this post he was very well liked, unlike several other Governors to the East and North. This unexpected popularity also lead to his surprising win of the Presidency in 3029. In 3039, the last year of his term, he declared martial law due to the impending threat of the Uosok. While this does upset many in the nation, they know that he is competent enough to handle it. He speaks fluent Mandarin as well as his native Cantonese.

Earth Resistance
A Faction Supporting Nation or Faction Member: Faction Member--Sino-Russian Alliance

Character approved! Interesting dude right there.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Explaining Factions

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:41 am

Factions are divided up into five subareas where factions are listed underneath each category. Any number of factions can be listed with listed members in any faction categories. Currently there are 2 factions you see listed in box right now with one member so far. Anyways that is how its working now. Keep in mind even though the Uosok are chief enemy, other enemies can exist too. So if the Uosok goes dead there are always other take the Uosok's place always. Enemies can pop up on Earth or from Space. This is what my thought was to keep the creativity continuous.

The 5 Faction Catergory Divisions: Earth Resistance, Earth Enemy, Galactic Resistance, Galactic Enemy, or Independent.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Provinces » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:10 am

Name: Jin Baoqiang (金宝强)
Nation: The Republic of Southern China
Pic/Description:
Background:Born in 3014 to a small family in Hainan, he quickly found himself adept at military strategy in school. He took a lot of time (his family always said it was too much time) devoting himself to learning by heart the ancient military texts that were merely casually referenced in school. Joined the Army at age 17 after attending the Fuzhou Military Academy, and quickly rose through the ranks. At age 23, he became supreme commander of the army (usually referred to in English as a Generalissimo, after the Italian word).

Earth Resistance
A Faction Supporting Nation or Faction Member: Yes (Earth Resistance)

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

The Northern Chinese Provinces wrote:Name: Jin Baoqiang (金宝强)
Nation: The Republic of Southern China
Pic/Description:
(Image)
Background:Born in 3014 to a small family in Hainan, he quickly found himself adept at military strategy in school. He took a lot of time (his family always said it was too much time) devoting himself to learning by heart the ancient military texts that were merely casually referenced in school. Joined the Army at age 17 after attending the Fuzhou Military Academy, and quickly rose through the ranks. At age 23, he became supreme commander of the army (usually referred to in English as a Generalissimo, after the Italian word).

Earth Resistance
A Faction Supporting Nation or Faction Member: Yes (Earth Resistance)

Accepted!

Trotza
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Much tagged, will app.

Trotza
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:49 am

Name of Nation: The Great White South
Nation leader: Jesse Morgan
Faction side (see available factions or create one using the faction form): Earth Resistence
Location in what Earth Region or Space Sector you are located in (totally new or already listed space sector): Antarctica
Population: 62,606,161
Flag:

Map:

Background Information:

History: Antarctica was made habitable by global climate change in the late 2000's, but was originally used for nuclear tests and emergency bunkers, still a desolate place. But it soon became a place for refuges fleeing the conflict around the world, countries enforcing their claims on the continent as a last ditch effort to save their people. Eventually, as their homelands collapsed one by one, Antarctica was turned into its own independent state.

An organization called the United Antarctican Nations wanted to keep the landmass politically unaffiliated, but their voice was drowned out during the chaos of war, and the country was claimed by the Resistance, who have largely taken control of many of its aspects to utilize in their own struggle in the name of the greater good.

As South America fell, refugees began pouring over the sea onto the peninsula, making up a larger and larger portion of the population. This was met with aggression from the nativists who thought these people would be detrimental to the nation, even though they had been in the same situation just a few generations ago. The Resistance argued to militarize the peninsula with the excuse to fight the Uosok, but in reality they made the region very poor, making the only option for many Latinos to join the military. Many died in the war, and there are still tensions today as many say they purposefully did it to reduce their population.

Population: The Latinos have gained more political and economic power in the Great White South, but the same situation is repeating itself again with African refugees. The land might be one country, but it has been divided between the claims that were originally on it. In Victoria Land, the population is mostly Australians, British and Irish, and Americans. In Byrd Land, it's mostly New Zealanders , Germans, and Canadians. And in Maud Land, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Finlanders, Greenlanders, and Icelanders. Lastly crowded into Palmer Land, are Chileans, Argentinians, Brazilians, and other Latinos. It is the most densely populated area. The South Pole is still apart of the UAN (United Antarctican Nations), made of people from various countries against the current land system.

Landscape: Much of the former ice has melted, leaving a rugged land of mountains, crystal clear lakes, glaciers,and boreal forests. Most major cities are along the coast, with rural mountain communities on the interior.

Economy: Much of the land's wealth comes from mineral resources including mostly coal, but also oil, natural gas, iron, and copper. Besides mining their main business comes from timber, seafood, and fresh water, which they sell to countries in drought. To preserve their freshwater stocks, there are many dams across the country's rivers and lakes. As an added benefit to these, most of their energy comes from hydroelectric power, so they're free to sell most of the coal they dig up.

Name of Faction: Børgenson Industries
Logo:

Which side does your faction serve Earth Resistance, Earth Enemy, Galactic Resistance, Galactic Enemy, or Independent Factions which you serve and set your own interests separate from the major factions? Earth Resistance

Wishes to expand its control of the military industrial complex in not just Antarctica but to the rest of the Resistance, giving it the power to expand into other planetary systems regardless of the outcome on Earth.

Background: The company was started as a Norwegian firm that made its money from the coal industry in Antarctica. They have since diversified to assimilate almost all the mining activities on the continent, and have also begun reaching into manufacturing. They made lots of money from cheap Latino labor, until they formed the Latin-American Union to counter the corporation's power. They are very much against the company's attempts to buy out Zethlon Tech, one of the largest arms manufacturers of the region.

The board wants to do it so that they can own almost all aspects of the nation's military industrial complex, and become the sole contractor for the Resistance led government. They're also looking at how they can replace the more and more demanding Latino workers with cheap African laborers, which is obviously very opposed by the Union. The Australians, who hold most of the political power in Congress, don't mind as long as they keep providing the Resistance war machine with what it needs.

Character app incoming.
Last edited by Trotza on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:31 am

Trotza wrote:
Faction side (see available factions or create one using the faction form): Earth Resistence
Location in what Earth Region or Space Sector you are located in (totally new or already listed space sector): Antarctica
Flag:
Map:
Background Information:

History: Antarctica was made habitable by global climate change in the late 2000's, but was originally used for nuclear tests and emergency bunkers, still a desolate place. But it soon became a place for refuges fleeing the conflict around the world, countries enforcing their claims on the continent as a last ditch effort to save their people. Eventually, as their homelands collapsed one by one, Antarctica was turned into its own independent state.

An organization called the United Antarctican Nations wanted to keep the landmass politically unaffiliated, but their voice was drowned out during the chaos of war, and the country was claimed by the Resistance, who have largely taken control of many of its aspects to utilize in their own struggle in the name of the greater good.

As South America fell, refugees began pouring over the sea onto the peninsula, making up a larger and larger portion of the population. This was met with aggression from the nativists who thought these people would be detrimental to the nation, even though they had been in the same situation just a few generations ago. The Resistance argued to militarize the peninsula with the excuse to fight the Uosok, but in reality they made the region very poor, making the only option for many Latinos to join the military. Many died in the war, and there are still tensions today as many say they purposefully did it to reduce their population.

Population: The Latinos have gained more political and economic power in the Great White South, but the same situation is repeating itself again with African refugees. The land might be one country, but it has been divided between the claims that were originally on it. In Victoria Land, the population is mostly Australians, British and Irish, and Americans. In Byrd Land, it's mostly New Zealanders , Germans, and Canadians. And in Maud Land, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Finlanders, Greenlanders, and Icelanders. Lastly crowded into Palmer Land, are Chileans, Argentinians, Brazilians, and other Latinos. It is the most densely populated area. The South Pole is still apart of the UAN (United Antarctican Nations), made of people from various countries against the current land system.

Landscape: Much of the former ice has melted, leaving a rugged land of mountains, crystal clear lakes, glaciers,and boreal forests. Most major cities are along the coast, with rural mountain communities on the interior.

Economy: Much of the land's wealth comes from mineral resources including mostly coal, but also oil, natural gas, iron, and copper. Besides mining their main business comes from timber, seafood, and fresh water, which they sell to countries in drought. To preserve their freshwater stocks, there are many dams across the country's rivers and lakes. As an added benefit to these, most of their energy comes from hydroelectric power, so they're free to sell most of the coal they dig up.

Logo:
Which side does your faction serve Earth Resistance, Earth Enemy, Galactic Resistance, Galactic Enemy, or Independent Factions which you serve and set your own interests separate from the major factions? Earth Resistance

Wishes to expand its control of the military industrial complex in not just Antarctica but to the rest of the Resistance, giving it the power to expand into other planetary systems regardless of the outcome on Earth.

Background: The company was started as a Norwegian firm that made its money from the coal industry in Antarctica. They have since diversified to assimilate almost all the mining activities on the continent, and have also begun reaching into manufacturing. They made lots of money from cheap Latino labor, until they formed the Latin-American Union to counter the corporation's power. They are very much against the company's attempts to buy out Zethlon Tech, one of the largest arms manufacturers of the region.

The board wants to do it so that they can own almost all aspects of the nation's military industrial complex, and become the sole contractor for the Resistance led government. They're also looking at how they can replace the more and more demanding Latino workers with cheap African laborers, which is obviously very opposed by the Union. The Australians, who hold most of the political power in Congress, don't mind as long as they keep providing the Resistance war machine with what it needs.

Character app incoming.

Accepted!

Trotza
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:34 am

Odinburgh wrote:
Trotza wrote:
Flag:
Map:
Background Information:

Logo:

Character app incoming.

Accepted!

Yay.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:45 pm

I am currently having writer's block.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Flarbinia wrote:I am currently having writer's block.

If you already know a character's name just get started with that and fill out a bio later when you know of details when you know what that will be. Most the time that is what I do if I don't know exactly what the character is going to be doing till later on.

Perhaps you could start off with maybe your fleet responding to the Philippines crisis talking with their leaders or something. Or maybe in Egypt. Those are two points I have inserted to help with the background of the story.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Flarbinia wrote:I am currently having writer's block.

If you already know a character's name just get started with that and fill out a bio later when you know of details when you know what that will be. Most the time that is what I do if I don't know exactly what the character is going to be doing till later on.

Perhaps you could start off with maybe your fleet responding to the Philippines crisis talking with their leaders or something. Or maybe in Egypt. Those are two points I have inserted to help with the background of the story.

I went with the Egypt route.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Is anyone still around?

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:30 am

I am still around. Something has come up so I will respond hopefully tomorrow or next day.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates