NATION

PASSWORD

War in the PC Empire (previously Civil War in the PC Empire)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

War in the PC Empire (previously Civil War in the PC Empire)

Postby The PC Empire » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:29 am

The Story So Far:

Tuesday 2016 May 30, 03:25 pm
Civilian unrest begins in the PC Empire's major cities. Many civilian protests have devolved into riots and bloodbaths, although some were dispersed peacefully.

Friday, 2016 June 3, 12:46 pm

A protest in Mojan, Mojan Province. This time, the protesters are armed. The protest has devolved into a minor skirmish. Participants are flagged as terrorists. Sooner or later, the rebellion became uncontrollable. Despite the use of armored vehicles, the protesters had anti-tank weapons, improvised explosives and hijackers. A few hours later, another rebellion, this time, in Augustada, Byron Province, also began. It also became uncontrollable. Eventually, more rebellions exploded, and later on, the Imperial Armed Forces would drive that an underground movement was behind the protests.

Saturday, 2016 June 4, 07:09 am

A rebellion in Unix City, Unix Province, also occurred. While a military unit was engaging rebels, members of the unit, led by Maj. Andrew Styrman, began to defect to the rebels' side. This was the first protest in which the military defected. Some rebellions, some new and some from before, also showed that certain military elements defected to the rebels. Thus the beginning of a civil war. On this day, the Imperator, as Grand Marshal of the Imperial Armed Forces, ordered a manhunt of the leaders of the underground movement, as well as defecting military personnel.

In a later battle, the Imperial Air Force is known to be deployed in an effort to contain the rebels. However, the rebels were armed with anti-aircraft weapons, therefore, reducing the effectiveness of air force deployments. Not to say the air force was nullified, as a battle for Buriza in Buriza Province was won thanks in huge part to the air force.

Monday, 2016 June 6, 09:32 am

The cities of Mojan and Augustada, as well as a number of smaller settlements, despite the best efforts of the military were lost to rebels, and the cities of Unix City, Riott and Jobs were either in stalemates with the rebels or being lost to the rebels. In Riott, Riott Province, it was later revealed that the rebels had an air force, albeit a makeshift one. Nonetheless, the Imperial Air Force was able to contain said air force, but it was not one sided. While the rebel air force suffered more losses (likely due to lack of experience of the rebel pilots), the Imperial Air Force still suffered some losses.

In Jobs, Appla Province, later that day, the situation was bad. Parts of an air force unit stationed there defected to the rebels, and this resulted into the Jobs Air Base being handed to the rebels. This resulted in a downhill battle for the military.

In Unix City, it was later revealed that Carmina, a Valkyrie, defected to the rebels. To counter this, the military sent Serena, another Valkyrie, to deal with Carmina.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
OOC Puppet of The Gamindustrian Union
THIS NATION, UNLIKE ITS COUNTERPART, DOES NOT USE NS STATS.
Thanks to foreign intervention, the PC Empire is dead and the IBM-Unix Federation is restored.
Also spans over two dimensions.

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:36 am

OOC: I think it shouldn't be in here. Please move to International Incidents if need be, mods.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to foreign intervention, the PC Empire is dead and the IBM-Unix Federation is restored.

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Tuesday, 2016 June 7, 03:11 pm

Imperial intelligence reports that there have been Imperial Air Force defectors before the rebellion of Unix City last Saturday, which would explain how the underground movement has gained access to a makeshift Air Force. The most senior of these Air Force defectors is Col. Wilhelm Burton, reported missing on December 2015, but, fortunately, the defectors brought only a few aircraft with them. It is currently presumed that with what little aircraft the rebels has, they are manufacturing aircraft. Imperial commandos are tasked with destroying whatever aircraft they have and all the rebels's means of producing aircraft.

As of now, Imperial intelligence agents are looking for earlier "disappearances" of military personnel, and are finding out whether the "disappeared" personnel have defected to the rebels or not.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:02 pm

OOC: PC Master Race! o/
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
Code: Select all
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:57 am

OOC: Haven't updated in a while.

Thursday, 2016 June 9, 03:19 pm

A new battlezone is created: The city of Valv. The rebel presence is strong in said city, but it seems that the Imperial Armed Forces can manage to win this battle.

Friday, 2016 June 10, 10:42 am

Mojan is taken back by the Imperial Armed Forces. However, the Imperial Armed Forces is reportedly losing ground in Riott, and Jobs was lost to the rebels in that same day.

Sunday, 2016 June 12, 08:01 pm

The Imperial Armed Forces regain ground in Riott. The United States of America declares support for the rebels, and cuts ties to the Imperial government.

Monday, 2016 June 13, 01:21 pm

Col. Gen. Jacob Ascott, and most, if not all of his brigade, goes rogue. To date, this is the largest defection of Imperial Armed Forces personnel to the rebels.

In light to America's support, Russia declares its support for the Imperial government.

Valv enters a stalemate.

Tuesday, 2016 June 14, 11:53 am

Great Britain follows America's lead, cuts ties with the Imperial government, and supports the rebels. Despite this, neither America, Russia nor Great Britain joined the combat, and probably supported their sides by sending supplies.

At 05:07 pm, Iran declares support for the Imperial government.

Wednesday, 2016 June 15, 10:06 am

Riott is secured by the Imperial Armed Forces.

Later, at 03:31 pm, it is discovered that another Air Force colonel, Col. Irwin Platt, have defected to the rebels, and has brought with him most, if not all of his group.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:02 am

The Federation of Kendor's government also supported the rebel.They declared Gaben's rule as a tyrant dictatorship and they also condemn the PC Empire for attempting to invade The Gameindustrian Union.They sended civilian and military supplies such as food,water,etc and weapon and ammos,respectively.They also sended some of their army,which numbered in 11.576.985 personnel as well as fundings for the rebel.The Kendorian government hoped that the rebels would overthrow Lord Gaben and install a better government.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:05 am

Thursday, 2016 June 16, 08:14 pm

Imperial soldiers, thanks to Special Forces and the Air Force, break the stalemate in Valv. However, this does not mean the battle is won, as rebels have been known to fight hard.

One hour later, rebels begin ambush and counterattack of Riott. Imperial forces are on high alert.

Friday, 2016 June 17, 09:16 am

In response to The Federation of Kendor's sending soldiers, naval forces are dispatched in strategic entry areas to intercept the arrival of Kendorian forces. In the process, it has been discovered that various navy personnel, the most senior ones being Cdr. Peter Crow, Cdr. Leonard Hunt and Cdr. Marie Flynn, have defected to the rebels. A manhunt has been ordered for these three commanders.

Four hours later, Imperial forces begin losing ground in Valv, as well as in Riott, although the latter was more manageable than in Valv.

One hour after that, a new battlefield is created: the city of Babbage in Byron Province.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:42 am

The PC Empire wrote:Thursday, 2016 June 16, 08:14 pm

Imperial soldiers, thanks to Special Forces and the Air Force, break the stalemate in Valv. However, this does not mean the battle is won, as rebels have been known to fight hard.

One hour later, rebels begin ambush and counterattack of Riott. Imperial forces are on high alert.

In response to The Federation of Kendor's sending soldiers, naval forces are dispatched in strategic entry areas to intercept the arrival of Kendorian forces. In the process, it has been discovered that various navy personnel, the most senior ones being Cdr. Peter Crow, Cdr. Leonard Hunt and Cdr. Marie Flynn, have defected to the rebels. A manhunt has been ordered for these three commanders.

Four hours later, Imperial forces begin losing ground in Valv, as well as in Riott, although the latter was more manageable than in Valv.

One hour after that, a new battlefield is created: the city of Babbage in Byron Province.

The Kendorian reconnaissance force manage to intercept the naval forces movement. The Kendorians then decided to send more reinforcement and some reserve as well as mobilizing their bomber plane to bomb the naval forces. Meanwhile in one of the area the Kendorian arrived, the enemy naval force attack the soldiers. The Kendorian initially lost many soldiers but soon the bombers arrived and they started bombing the naval force
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:26 am

TO: Lord Gaben

Greetings. I wish to inform you that I shall support you in your civil war. What divisions do you require assistance in?
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:26 am

THE GAMINDUSTRIAN UNION
Main Basilicom
Planeptune City, Hyperdimension Planeptune

Official Communique from the Gamindustrian Union

From: Goddess Purple Heart, Chief Goddess, The Gamindustrian Union
To: The Rebellion Movement

To whomever it may concern,

We have decided to aid you in your endeavour to overthrow the tyrant that is Imperator Gaben, as a result of his trying to invade the Gamindustrian Union. Be advised: We are considering our actions, and we will notify you of our next course of action.

Sincerely,

Goddess Purple Heart
Chief Goddess
The Gamindustrian Union
Last edited by The Gamindustrian Union on Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:12 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
The PC Empire wrote:Thursday, 2016 June 16, 08:14 pm

The Kendorian reconnaissance force manage to intercept the naval forces movement. The Kendorians then decided to send more reinforcement and some reserve as well as mobilizing their bomber plane to bomb the naval forces. Meanwhile in one of the area the Kendorian arrived, the enemy naval force attack the soldiers. The Kendorian initially lost many soldiers but soon the bombers arrived and they started bombing the naval force

The PC Empire, while knowing they are at war with Kendor, formally declares war against Kendor.

An expeditionary force, led by AmGen. Brian Sparr has been dispatched to Kendorian lands.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:24 am

The PC Empire wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:The Kendorian reconnaissance force manage to intercept the naval forces movement. The Kendorians then decided to send more reinforcement and some reserve as well as mobilizing their bomber plane to bomb the naval forces. Meanwhile in one of the area the Kendorian arrived, the enemy naval force attack the soldiers. The Kendorian initially lost many soldiers but soon the bombers arrived and they started bombing the naval force

The PC Empire, while knowing they are at war with Kendor, formally declares war against Kendor.

An expeditionary force, led by AmGen. Brian Sparr has been dispatched to Kendorian lands.

The Kendorian started to fortify their border in repsonse to PC Empire's declaration of war. They mobilized most of their army in their land. Also, in a hope of getting more chance to win the war with PC Empire, The Kendorian military started to attack PC Empire's military base and industrial center. The Kendorian also build more airplane and missile interceptors
My Dispatch

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:30 am

The PC Empire wrote:

The Kendorian started to fortify their border in repsonse to PC Empire's declaration of war. They mobilized most of their army in their land. Also, in a hope of getting more chance to win the war with PC Empire, The Kendorian military started to attack PC Empire's military base and industrial center. The Kendorian also build more airplane and missile interceptors

Given the declaration of war, all available forces were mobilized, and the possibility of nuclear war is prone to being a possibility. That said, when Kendor attacked the PC Empire's military bases, they were more than prepared. Conscription period was prolonged, and propaganda was implemented and getting stronger. Realizing that there are far few defectors than the last two weeks, the military police strengthened their clamping down on defectors.

AmGen. Mitch Moran is bound to be promoted to Field Marshal and ACM Brianna Reynaldson is bound to be promoted to Marshal of the Air Force, in order to give them full seniority and command over the military. Alfred Westwood, who was already a Grand Admiral, was inspired to work harder to drive the Imperial Navy to victory against the Kendorian navy.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:42 am

The PC Empire wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:The Kendorian started to fortify their border in repsonse to PC Empire's declaration of war. They mobilized most of their army in their land. Also, in a hope of getting more chance to win the war with PC Empire, The Kendorian military started to attack PC Empire's military base and industrial center. The Kendorian also build more airplane and missile interceptors

Given the declaration of war, all available forces were mobilized, and the possibility of nuclear war is prone to being a possibility. That said, when Kendor attacked the PC Empire's military bases, they were more than prepared. Conscription period was prolonged, and propaganda was implemented and getting stronger. Realizing that there are far few defectors than the last two weeks, the military police strengthened their clamping down on defectors.

AmGen. Mitch Moran is bound to be promoted to Field Marshal and ACM Brianna Reynaldson is bound to be promoted to Marshal of the Air Force, in order to give them full seniority and command over the military. Alfred Westwood, who was already a Grand Admiral, was inspired to work harder to drive the Imperial Navy to victory against the Kendorian navy.

The Kendorian decided to launch a D-Day style invasion of PC Empire. The invasion would be leaded by General Harry McKay of Kendorian Infantry Army, General Jerry Mezine of Kendorian Armored Army, General Sandy Bonn of Kendorian Air Army and Admiral Tim Gerty of Kendorian Naval Army. The land army would land at PC Empire's beach and they would fight their way inland, helping the rebels and they would continue their path until they reach the capital, where they would siege it. The land army would be helped by the Air army and Naval army, which would help the Land Army attack any enemy they encounter. Back at the homeland, the Kendorian started to launch ballistic missiles with no nukes at PC Empire's industrial base and military base, they also attack any important infrastructure the PC Empire has. The Kendorians also started to do aerial sweep on any attacking PC Empire forces
My Dispatch

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:48 am

The PC Empire wrote:

The Kendorian decided to launch a D-Day style invasion of PC Empire. The invasion would be leaded by General Harry McKay of Kendorian Infantry Army, General Jerry Mezine of Kendorian Armored Army, General Sandy Bonn of Kendorian Air Army and Admiral Tim Gerty of Kendorian Naval Army. The land army would land at PC Empire's beach and they would fight their way inland, helping the rebels and they would continue their path until they reach the capital, where they would siege it. The land army would be helped by the Air army and Naval army, which would help the Land Army attack any enemy they encounter. Back at the homeland, the Kendorian started to launch ballistic missiles with no nukes at PC Empire's industrial base and military base, they also attack any important infrastructure the PC Empire has. The Kendorians also started to do aerial sweep on any attacking PC Empire forces

OOC: Not so fast now.

The PC Empire, knowing well it is at war with Kendor, has deployed MI-3 ABMs and Loki radar jammers. It has also fortified any potential landing sites. The PC Empire has also deployed valkyries at strategic locations, such that they can respond well.

Offensive-wise, the PC Empire begins launching SR-3 SRBMs, the non-nuclear variants. When the circumstances are met, nuclear ballistic missiles could be launched.

Aethras wrote:

Greetings. I wish to inform you that I shall support you in your civil war. What divisions do you require assistance in?

As much divisions as possible, air, land or sea, please. We have also declared war against the Federation of Kendor.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:02 am

The PC Empire wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:The Kendorian decided to launch a D-Day style invasion of PC Empire. The invasion would be leaded by General Harry McKay of Kendorian Infantry Army, General Jerry Mezine of Kendorian Armored Army, General Sandy Bonn of Kendorian Air Army and Admiral Tim Gerty of Kendorian Naval Army. The land army would land at PC Empire's beach and they would fight their way inland, helping the rebels and they would continue their path until they reach the capital, where they would siege it. The land army would be helped by the Air army and Naval army, which would help the Land Army attack any enemy they encounter. Back at the homeland, the Kendorian started to launch ballistic missiles with no nukes at PC Empire's industrial base and military base, they also attack any important infrastructure the PC Empire has. The Kendorians also started to do aerial sweep on any attacking PC Empire forces

The PC Empire, knowing well it is at war with Kendor, has deployed MI-3 ABMs and Loki radar jammers. It has also fortified any potential landing sites. The PC Empire has also deployed valkyries at strategic locations, such that they can respond well.

Offensive-wise, the PC Empire begins launching SR-3 SRBMs, the non-nuclear variants. When the circumstances are met, nuclear ballistic missiles could be launched.

Aethras wrote:

As much divisions as possible, air, land or sea, please. We have also declared war against the Federation of Kendor.

The Kendorians, desperate to win the war, starts to launch many ballistic missile at PC Empire to destroy them. also the missiles PC Empire launched at them got intercepted by their missile defence system. Unfortunately, some of the missile survived being hitten by the defence system and damaged or destroy it's targets.
My Dispatch

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:09 am

The PC Empire wrote:

The Kendorians, desperate to win the war, starts to launch many ballistic missile at PC Empire to destroy them. also the missiles PC Empire launched at them got intercepted by their missile defence system. Unfortunately, some of the missile survived being hitten by the defence system and damaged or destroy it's targets.

The Imperial military has begun to deploy more MI-3s in response, and started to launch more non-nuclear SR-3s, vowing to launch nuclear weapons only as a last resort. The initial wave of Kendorian ballistic missiles saw that a majority of the missiles were intercepted, although a considerable number hit their targets, but the damage was not too much, thanks, in part, to Loki radar jammers.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:13 am

The PC Empire wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:The Kendorians, desperate to win the war, starts to launch many ballistic missile at PC Empire to destroy them. also the missiles PC Empire launched at them got intercepted by their missile defence system. Unfortunately, some of the missile survived being hitten by the defence system and damaged or destroy it's targets.

The Imperial military has begun to deploy more MI-3s in response, and started to launch more non-nuclear SR-3s, vowing to launch nuclear weapons only as a last resort. The initial wave of Kendorian ballistic missiles saw that a majority of the missiles were intercepted, although a considerable number hit their targets, but the damage was not too much, thanks, in part, to Loki radar jammers.

OOC:if your post refer the damage i made to your nation by my missile as you think it's actually incorrect. It's actually about your missile hitting my nation
My Dispatch

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:16 am

The PC Empire wrote:

OOC:if your post refer the damage i made to your nation by my missile as you think it's actually incorrect. It's actually about your missile hitting my nation

OOC: Actually, it depicts the ballistic missiles first launched by your nation to my military base and industrial center. How many of your missiles hit its targets, and how many my nation intercepted.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Saturday, 2016 June 18, 07:19 am

The PC Empire declares war on The Federation of Kendor. The Imperial army sends an expeditionary force to Kendorian lands, led by AmGen. Brian Sparr.

Hours later, ballistic missiles were exchanged and intercepted from both sides.

Monday, 2016 June 19, 07:01 am

Valv is lost to the rebels. Imperial forces force a stalemate at Riott.

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:06 am

Tuesday, 2016 June 21, 06:42 pm

Rebels break the stalemate at Riott, and Imperial forces begin to lose ground. To make matters worse, DvGen. Tristan Grant, the commandant of the forces at Riott, is assassinated.

Imperial forces gain ground at Babbage.

Wednesday, 2016 June 22, 08:25 am

The Imperial Expeditionary Force to The Federation of Kendor arrives near Kendorian territory, and begins to engage. The force consists of the following:

Army, commanded by AmGen. Brian Sparr:
-2x Corps
-2x Auxilliary Divisions

Navy, commanded by VAdm. Sonya Harper
-1x Microcosm-class Megacarrier, the PCS IBM
-2x Unix-class Aircraft Carrier, the PCS Jobs and the PCS Mojan
-3x Allen-class Nuclear Sumbarines
-5x Wozniak-class Attack Submarines
-8x Byron-class Midget Submarines
-6x Babbage-class Frigates
-11x Torvalds-class Destroyers
-4x Hopper-class Support Ships

Air Force, commanded by AVM Joseph Morrison
-2x Wings
-2x Auxilliary Groups

The naval force comes with ABMs, some courtesy of the Air Force.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 am

A few days ago, the Gamindustrian government dispatched a small scouting party. Thanks to stealth technology, they were able to arrive with little to no resistance. They are currently surveying the area to determine Gamindustri's next move.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 am

The PC Empire wrote:Tuesday, 2016 June 21, 06:42 pm

Rebels break the stalemate at Riott, and Imperial forces begin to lose ground. To make matters worse, DvGen. Tristan Grant, the commandant of the forces at Riott, is assassinated.

The Imperial Expeditionary Force to The Federation of Kendor arrives near Kendorian territory, and begins to engage. The force consists of the following:

-2x Corps
-2x Auxilliary Divisions

-2x Wings
-2x Auxilliary Groups

The Kendorians responded to the invasion by sending 50 fighters, 25 bombers, 4.000 infantries, 15 submarines, 10 destroyers, 6.000 tanks, 2.000 jeeps and 5 helicopters to defend their nation. The Kendorians also constructed many makeshift forts, some permanent forts, setting booby traps such as holes, landmines, and trenches, digging defensive trenches, building post tower, land to air defense and machine gun bunkers hastily in Kendor's border, the construction site were well defended and has at least 5 land to air defense and anti tank guns in it. The Kendorians also constructed some anti ship emplacement in their coast hastily which were also defended with anti air defense system. Fortification system were also constructed in important place in The Federation of Kendor. Meanwhile, reinforcement for the troop which invaded PC Empire arrived. The troops initially struggled against the army and defense system but soon the tanks were able to cause considerable damage to the defense system, but some tanks were lost from the anti tank guns. Some troops also died during the invasion
My Dispatch

The PC Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The PC Empire » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 am

The PC Empire wrote:Tuesday, 2016 June 21, 06:42 pm

-2x Corps
-2x Auxilliary Divisions

-2x Wings
-2x Auxilliary Groups

The Kendorians responded to the invasion by sending 50 fighters, 25 bombers, 4.000 infantries, 15 submarines, 10 destroyers, 6.000 tanks, 2.000 jeeps and 5 helicopters to defend their nation. The Kendorians also constructed many makeshift forts, some permanent forts, setting booby traps such as holes, landmines, and trenches, digging defensive trenches, building post tower, land to air defense and machine gun bunkers hastily in Kendor's border, the construction site were well defended and has at least 5 land to air defense and anti tank guns in it. The Kendorians also constructed some anti ship emplacement in their coast hastily which were also defended with anti air defense system. Fortification system were also constructed in important place in The Federation of Kendor. Meanwhile, reinforcement for the troop which invaded PC Empire arrived. The troops initially struggled against the army and defense system but soon the tanks were able to cause considerable damage to the defense system, but some tanks were lost from the anti tank guns. Some troops also died during the invasion

The nuclear submarines were armed with cruise missiles and non-nuclear ballistic missiles. The submarines launched cruise missiles, and, when proven ineffective, were instructed to launch ballistic missiles onto the entrenchments. Their targets were key anti-aircraft defenses, so that the aircraft from the aircraft carriers may decimate the defenses. Even then, the aircraft were equipped with flares and missile jammers, as to protect them from anti-aircraft defense, and, when said anti-aircraft defense weren't missile based, they had considerable armor protection.

Meanwhile, in landing craft, the army was just itching to land, but they readied themselves, as the submarines, then aircraft would decimate their defenses, and so, reduce the number of casualties.
Last edited by The PC Empire on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:01 am

Morales Command Bunker
Morales, Central Region
Novayan RDPR

"Sir! The civil war in the PC Empire had just begun!" Said General Emilio Trevorson, the leader of the Novayan Seventh Army. "I see. Looks like we have a war to fight. I want the Novayan Military to mobilize immediately." Ordered Borealis. "We're going to aid our Gamindustrian allies in defeating the PC Empire. We'll make sure that the IBM-Unix Federation will rise again. And now, time to wear my ranks of Sovereign Forces Precinct Commander and Expeditionary Forces Admiral." He said before leaving and returning back, this time wearing both ranks. "Everyone!" The members of the MRPC looked at him. "Gather the troops! It's time to fight the PC Empire and bring back the IBM-Unix Federation!" Said Admiral Borealis as they all saluted.

Morales Joint Forces Base

Troops began to board the transport ships and transport planes as vehicles were being loaded into the landing ships and amphibious assault ships. Some Globemasters left to help the Kenorlandese Federation first with the troops being loaded onto the landing ships and amphibious assault ships. The Novayan Forces Ship Atlas, the flagship of the NFS Atlas Naval Group, was already outside the Morales Bay.

After some hours of packing troops, the Novayan Expeditionary Forces, joined by those from Yanosama and Regensburg Forces Sectors, began to head towards Gamindustri. Accompanied by a few fleets from the Novayan Aerial Navy, the Novayan Expeditionary Forces was then en route to Gamindustri. Not long after, the government of the Novayan RDPR suddenly declared war on the PC Empire to aid the Gamindustrian Union.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents