NATION

PASSWORD

Fractured Reality Reboot IC : The Forest Layer

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Fractured Reality Reboot IC : The Forest Layer

Postby Saint Morning » Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Fractured Reality

OOC:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379713&start=75#unread

Welcome to the World Of Fractured Reality! This RP is based off a fanfiction story a friend and I currently are in the process of writing and will feature places, elements and OC Characters from that universe. The story is simple, your character has been ripped from his/hers home universe and teleported to a mysterious new dimension ,more specifically, a lovely little planet called Peril, the reasoning is unclear but as the heroes explore the world and the story progresses they will find that they are on a journey to restore the world of Peril by traveling through the different layers and defeating god-like entities known as Guardians to bring balance to this godforsaken world.

IC
The sound of heavy footsteps resonated throughout the deafly quiet forest. A figure ran towards their destination with purpose, well aware of the dangers that the layer held, and vigilant of their surroundings. They had to. No. Needed to, get to their destination or else all of their efforts would have been in vain and the people of Peril would perish and fall into obscurity.

An Altar stood erected in the middle of a small clearing. It's surface caked with leaves and dust. It looked as if no one had touched it in centuries and was quite worned. The figure glanced around anxiously before standing before the altar, clasping their hands, they uttered a powerful phrase and all hell broke loose. The ground shook violently, as a blinding light, erupted from the altar like a beam, breaching the atmosphere and causing a massive spiralling hole to loam above the forest, the figure cheered despite the angry growls and screeching that echoed after the beam of intense light appeared. However their celebration was short-lived as they were roughly slammed, head first, into the altar, instantly falling unconscious, their attacker loaming menacingly above them.

"Finally got you." The newcomer muttered, tapping his foot against his victim stomach, which earn him a groan. "And this time. Your not getting away."

Unbeknownst to the two several balls of lightdropped from the massive hole and circled it rapidly. These eight balls continue this for a bit, before breaking off into groups of two, the first group sailing through westward and landed into a massive lake, a loud splash could be heard as the wave rose up to unbelievable heights. The area the first group of was sent to was packed with exotic coastal greenery and wildlife akin to those found in tropical regions of the world and the waters of the lake had a greenish hue to it.

The second group broke off to the east, crash landing in the densest part of the forest, and landing with a loud thud. Vines heavily decorate the region and the trees are as tall as skyscrapers. However there seems to be something... off of about this section of the forest. The Plant-life seem a bit too sentient to be normal.

The third and fourth group both broke off into the same direction, north of the spiralling light, a winter wonder land filled with different species of maple trees that are coated in several layers of snow. However, before they could land the third and fourth group split and land into opposite sides of the forest. The third group going westwards towards hills coated with snow and maple trees and the fourth heading Eastward and slamming into a peculiar looking tree. A loud buzzing sound could be heard as the two lights descended to the surface of the ground only to be shot upwards, the ground's surface having similar properties to rubber.

All eight lights continue to shine as the beam of light slowly closed, taking the massive hole with it, the eight lights suddenly dimmed to revealed the bodies of eight individuals who were not of this world.

Let the battle Begin!
Last edited by Saint Morning on Tue May 31, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

The Ivory Veranda, White Tiger Palace, Thessia

Neyla looked over the extensive grounds of her palace. She was in her Forerunner armor, wearing a heavily decorated crown on her head and a gold rode decorated with images of serpentine dragons and clouds of many colors over her armor. She had a katana and shortsword attached to her belt, as she was going to an important meeting soon, and it was imparetive that she looked like a warrior. It was a cool afternoon on Thessia, and the scent of iris and cherryblossoms drifted into her nose from the gardens below. She turned around to leave the veranda, a small structure attached to her personal quarters in the palace. However as she did so, a blinding light forced the tigress to close her eyes...

Peril
The tigress looked around at her sorroundings. The dense forest blocking out the sun. Fortunetly, she could still see once her night vision kicked in. She felt a feeling of dread inside her, and part of her mind was squeaming that the place wasn't safe. She rose and reclaimed her crown, before looking around her, trying to locate a landmark by which to navigate. While her mind was racing to figure out where she was, the tigress mentally drew a blank. She simply drew her blade and stated "If this is another of your little jokes Analayla, I am not amused."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Caitie Grey

What a time to be alive. For most of the world, the Great Depression and prohibition signalled a decline in fortunes. But not for Caitie Grey. No, the beautiful young woman has turned other's misfortunes into a profitable business. With her unique gifts and stunning allure, Caitie was a hot commodity among the criminal underworld.

At least she had been. Untill day, of course. Because today Caitie's life changed in a way she never though imaginable. As the assassin boarded a train from New York to Chicago, what seemed like an orb of energy covered her. When Caitie awoke, she realised she was drowning.

W-what? What the hell is going on? She swam up quickly, and to her utter amazement, found herself not in a city, or even America. She was in a place indescribable.

"This aint' Chicago, that's for sure," she said aloud as she swam towards the shore. "Gah, my dress is ruined, too"
Last edited by Britanania on Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

Elizabeth, United Kingdom, London

"Smoke filling the air, the scent of mold clinging on to the wall, candles lighting up the dark and dusty room and bloody voices whispering in my head. Just another average day in my sodden life." Elizabeth thought as she rubbed her now finished cigarette on the ground, making sure not to accidently rub anywhere near the chalk that makes up her magic circle.

Elizabeth has been sitting crossed legged inside a magic circle for what feels like hours to her, the only sign showing that her ritual is working are the voices from beyond chattering in her head. She chose to hide out in the basement in a dilapidated townhouse in some obscure corner in London that most people would bother to go to, let alone go to find the place that Elizabeth is hiding in.

For once I'm glad it's raining cause at least I can focus on something besides the bloody voices plastering me." Elizabeth reach down to her inner coat pocket and took out an old, worn, bent wrist watch. Seeing the glass that protects the arms of the watch Elizabeth chose to ignore the small cracks on the glass as she was the arms pointing out that it was three-thirty three a.m.

"Well there are worse ways to waste your time." She muttered out as she reach for the pack of cigarettes to get the next one to smoke, she stopped once her sixth sense began to warn her if a dangerous change. "Looks like show is about to begin ladies and gents" she let a smirk form as she felt a cold chill went right through her.

A cold wind right out of hell; the candle-flames flickered and Elizabeth heard the moaning, the cries of the damned suddenly all around her in the darkness. The gate to Inferno was open...and then all hell- literally- broke loose. The the basement door banged open, dim light filtered down, and dark-suited men thundered down the steps, brandishing submachine guns. "I knew sooner or later Belasariu' boys would find me, too bad for them they found much more than little old me."

From within the darkness Elizabeth caught the glimpse of biomechanical limbs darting towards the now panicked men as they tried to fire at the horrific abominations before them, but instead of the basement being bombarded by the firing of bullet it was the sounds of flesh being sliced, muscles being torn and bones snapping. The room reek in the metallic scent of blood mixed with the combined scents of sulfur and the unpleasant stench one would find in a slaughterhouse. With a final bitter gust, both the men and demon were all gone.

The candles went out, leaving Elizabeth in total darkness but for the embers of her past smoke. Two or three of the chorus in her brain giggled at the minor setback. 'Oh, shut up and haunt somebody who cares,' she snarled. "Damn, now I have to set it up all over again. I'm really getting tired of this shit." She reach out for her next cigarette and once she used her zippo to lit it she began to lit the candles once more.

Just as Elizabeth was almost down on relighting the last candle the hair on her body began to stand on ends, goose bumps began to appear on her skin and the air began to have a funny sensation to it that Elizabeth couldn't find words to describe. A blinding flash of light appeared before Elizabeth and the voices that were with her scream in agony from the sudden light, she felt their presence fade away as she closed her eyes, never noticing that she was leaving both the basement and her world behind.

Peril

Elizabeth didn't know if she was a victim of a rogue or deliberate temporal spatial anomaly, if it was the former than her luck was utter shite, if the former than she wouldn't be too surprise since she had plenty of enemies and rivals who like to fuck around with the time-space continuum like it was their own personal play thing.

Of course there was the chance that she fell asleep somehow when the orb flashed on her, though she suspects that the orb or something in it put her to sleep. Either way these questions will have to be saved for later as Elizabeth woke up underwater, she began to struggle as she slowly began to drown.

The occultists from London would soon ease her emotions and begin to swim up to the surface. Once she broke through she took in some much needed breaths of fresh air. Looking around she found herself in a sunny and tropical location, far away from the cloudy and raining metropolis that she called home.

"Great I was portaled to another location again. It's going to be a pain in the ass trying to get back to London. My only hope is that I'm still on Earth otherwise this is even going to be a bigger pain to go through." a small part in the back of her mind told the occultist that along with no longer being anywhere near the United Kingdom she was no longer on Earth.

Elizabeth swam all the way back to shore and began to shake her body almost like a dog shaking itself to dry it's coat. "At least my bloody coat is waterproof." Elizabeth looked at the woman who was also at the shore.

"Hullo love, didn't know I would have company in this beach. Say you wouldn't mind helping a tourist out and giving me directions to the nearest town or city? Or even telling me what is this place?" she said to her. "I almost forgot. The names Elizabeth Ashwood. Tell us what is your name beautiful?" she gave Caitie a charming smile.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:03 am

Vesaan Kevril
Ah, the high seas. The one place he could enjoy, sit back, and relax, with almost no fear that his other side would manifest, at least not where he was. The ocean spray in his face provided a refresher, and had that extra bonus of keeping himself under control.
Anyways, they were heading off. Their ship was one of the few to escape the massacre at the Neverwinter docks, and after lying low ina a cove for a bit, they took off towards a port, with the Neverwinter Navy hot on their heels. What was the town called? Port Pon? A generic, silly name, but it didn't matter. He was with his friends, on the run. It was pretty much the usual. Nothing could go wrong, right?
Wrong. A hole opened up in the sky. Vesaan shouted in surprise, and motioned towards it, trying to show the other crew it. But they didn't buy it, they say nothing. They just waved it off as another part of his insanity.
"But... but... I have that part if me under control right now!" he shouted. "I swear, I see it for real! No hallucination, nothing! There is sure as hell as gigantic breach in the sky that I guess you can't see at all."
Suddenly, his day really decided to take a turn for the worse. He felt a force, dragging him up and towards the portal.
"No. I. Won't. Go." he shouted to no one in particular. But it was too strong, he couldn't resist, even if he succumbed to his dark side, took all that power... No! There was only one thing he could do. Vesaan snatched his gear, and a mug, filling it with sea water before standing before the breach and letting it draw him in
"I'll see you soon, I hope" he said to the crew. But they paid him no heed. It was like the breach hid him from them.
I hope they're okay, he thought. I really, really hope they can do without me. I mean, I'm just one guy. How much of a difference could one guy make... nevermind. We really do need every man we can get now. The vast majority of us are dead or injured, most of the ships destroyed. Alas, I can't do anything helpful. The pull, it draws me in too much... it's too strong... forgive me, my friends.
Finally, the breach, that glowing white hole in the sky, it sucked Vesaan in. He was surrounded by a ball of light, and was tossed around inside of it.
What is this? he thought. Nevermind. That's not important, What's important is that this ball thing is making me really, really wanna hurl. And that's definitely not positive. He glanced down at his cup of seawater. In all this rapid movement, it was beginning to spill. Shit! Nonononono! I have to keep it in, have to keep some seawater with me. I don't know where I'm gonna end up. I need that. Without the water, he'll take over. I don't want him in control. I could hurt someone or something. But, he's so powerful. Together, we could do so much! But that's wrong. It's hurtful. I still have some morals... I should probably look back to the present, and not concentrate on the future.
Vesaan reached out and covered the top of the mug with his hand. Glancing back to the ball, he felt a sudden change in direction, then a very sudden drop. The ball of light disappeared and he found himself in front of an odd tree. As he landed, he felt himself launched in the air again.
"What is this?" he thought almost absentmindedly. "Where is this? That's the question, but I think the present is more important than that question. Though it is a very important question."
Vesaan tried to angle himself to land nearer and nearer to the edge of the bouncy substance each bounce. Waait, shit! he thought, as he slammed into the ground.
Dazed, Vesaan glanced around, then looked down at the mug. Almost three quarters of the water had spilled. No.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:09 am

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Basirus Arena, Basirus
Tir Himdah, Dagon System
73rd day of Vah, in the 288th year of Eylok

The crowd was roaring, shouting and whatever the Ethos did to show excitement. Today was no ordinary day at the Basirus Arena, today was the current champions day of birth. By tradition, Deyra tradition to be precise, this day was to be celebrated with battle. Then again most important days for the Deyra where celebrated with battle. Normally it would just entail the Deyra fighting friends and family, not to the death, but till one was unable to continue. But since this was the Basirus champions day of birth, the Arena decided to open it up for anyone to challenge him.

The current Basirus champion stood in the centre of the Arena, his hands in the air. He was approximately seven foot nine, three inches taller than average. He was well built, and had the mind of a Deyra warrior. His name was Yrath and he was wearing full Deyra armour (think a more futuristic yet primal version of Daedric Armour from Skyrim)

"Is there anyone who can provide me a challenge!?" Yrath shouted as he scanned the crowd and his former opponent was removed from the Arena. "I was promised a challenge, but yet, I have not been challenged by anyone. So where is my challenge!?"

"Right here." A feminine voice said as a six foot four cloaked figure entered the Arena. Her face was fairly hidden, the only thing visible were her ice blue lips. "Yrath you should be careful what you wish for."

Yrath drew his weapon, "Sounds like you want to teach me a lesson. I accept this challenge. What is the name of my challenger?"

She smirked and the cloak disappeared as it was eaten by a swarm of black. As quickly as the swarm appeared, it disappeared. Silence fell over the Arena as the crowd realized who it was.

"I am Purilla Sakar. Sister of Ulokuun Eylok." She said and drew her blade. "Shall we begin?"

A few minutes later

Yrath was on the ground, groaning in pain while Purilla stood with a foot on his back. The crowd was going crazy as Purilla waved to them. Removing her foot from Yrath, and sheathing her sword, she offered the Deyra champion a hand up. Though Deyra where very aggressive and disliked being helped, they respected strength. So Yrath felt no hit to his self when he accepted Purilla's help up.

He smiled, "I lost. I faced a challenge that I could not overcome. This is the strength of the Sakar, and I am honoured you showed it to me. You have my eternal thanks."

Purilla smiled and gave him a quick kiss, "There you go. An extra gift for your day of birth." She said before she left the Arena and left Yrath and the crowd silent.

Later that night

Purilla stood on the balcony of the room she was staying at. She was staying in the most expensive and exclusive hotel on Tir Himdah, though not by choice. She looked up to the stars and started to think on her past. Back to the war, and the memories of one of her dearest friends. Maybe one day she'd see her again.

Purilla sighed and returned to the now. She was tired, so she turned to reenter the room, only to be faced with a bright light flash in front of her. Some reason it caused her to fall into unconsciousness.

Peril

When Purilla woke up, she immediately realized she wasn't on Tir Himdah. This place was much to green. She got up quickly and scanned the area around her. It was fairly dark, so Purilla focused and a ball of light appeared in her hand, it rose and floated around her. This was a simple spell for lighting up an area around the caster.

"Strange... It almost looks like Mauryia or maybe Luscore." She said to herself trying to figure out where she was. She felt that something was off, and so, her hand moved to her sword. She drew it and held it low as she continued to look around. It was the that she heard a voice coming from the other side of a tree.

Of course Purilla decided to make her way closer to the voice and around the tree. Once the source came into view, she stopped and looked.

"A Kaaz?" She asked to herself, slipping into her native tongue.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:12 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Purilla Azolla Sakar
Basirus Arena, Basirus
Tir Himdah, Dagon System

The crowd was roaring, shouting and whatever the Ethos did to show excitement. Today was no ordinary day at the Basirus Arena, today was the current champions day of birth. By tradition, Deyra tradition to be precise, this day was to be celebrated with battle. Then again most important days for the Deyra where celebrated with battle. Normally it would just entail the Deyra fighting friends and family, not to the death, but till one was unable to continue. But since this was the Basirus champions day of birth, the Arena decided to open it up for anyone to challenge him.

The current Basirus champion stood in the centre of the Arena, his hands in the air. He was approximately seven foot nine, three inches taller than average. He was well built, and had the mind of a Deyra warrior. His name was Yrath and he was wearing full Deyra armour (think a more futuristic yet primal version of Daedric Armour from Skyrim)

"Is there anyone who can provide me a challenge!?" Yrath shouted as he scanned the crowd and his former opponent was removed from the Arena. "I was promised a challenge, but yet, I have not been challenged by anyone. So where is my challenge!?"

"Right here." A feminine voice said as a six foot four cloaked figure entered the Arena. Her face was fairly hidden, the only thing visible were her ice blue lips. "Yrath you should be careful what you wish for."

Yrath drew his weapon, "Sounds like you want to teach me a lesson. I accept this challenge. What is the name of my challenger?"

She smirked and the cloak disappeared as it was eaten by a swarm of black. As quickly as the swarm appeared, it disappeared. Silence fell over the Arena as the crowd realized who it was.

"I am Purilla Sakar. Sister of Ulokuun Eylok." She said and drew her blade. "Shall we begin?"

A few minutes later

Yrath was on the ground, groaning in pain while Purilla stood with a foot on his back. The crowd was going crazy as Purilla waved to them. Removing her foot from Yrath, and sheathing her sword, she offered the Deyra champion a hand up. Though Deyra where very aggressive and disliked being helped, they respected strength. So Yrath felt no hit to his self when he accepted Purilla's help up.

He smiled, "I lost. I faced a challenge that I could not overcome. This is the strength of the Sakar, and I am honoured you showed it to me. You have my eternal thanks."

Purilla smiled and gave him a quick kiss, "There you go. An extra gift for your day of birth." She said before she left the Arena and left Yrath and the crowd silent.

Later that night

Purilla stood on the balcony of the room she was staying at. She was staying in the most expensive and exclusive hotel on Tir Himdah, though not by choice. She looked up to the stars and started to think on her past. Back to the war, and the memories of one of her dearest friends. Maybe one day she'd see her again.

Purilla sighed and returned to the now. She was tired, so she turned to reenter the room, only to be faced with a bright light flash in front of her. Some reason it caused her to fall into unconsciousness.

Peril

When Purilla woke up, she immediately realized she wasn't on Tir Himdah. This place was much to green. She got up quickly and scanned the area around her. It was fairly dark, so Purilla focused and a ball of light appeared in her hand, it rose and floated around her. This was a simple spell for lighting up an area around the caster.

"Strange... It almost looks like Mauryia or maybe Luscore." She said to herself trying to figure out where she was. She felt that something was off, and so, her hand moved to her sword. She drew it and held it low as she continued to look around. It was the that she heard a voice coming from the other side of a tree.

Of course Purilla decided to make her way closer to the voice and around the tree. Once the source came into view, she stopped and looked.

"A Kaaz?" She asked to herself, slipping into her native tongue.

Neyla became increasingly frustrated. "This is not funny councilor. Get me the hell out of here!" she stated, before hearing a voice. Her hand immediately went to her sword. "I'm armed! Come out now!" she declared, all but drawing the weapon. She didn't like the enviroment at all, and given Councilor Analayla- The only one she knew could do something like this to her -was'nt responding, she also doubted the Councilor was responsible.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:09 am

Tyroth Balshir

Tyroth approached the altar that stood in the atrium, of the ancient ruin. He had his massive broadsword in one hand, it was dripping with blood and other things. He had fought his way to this chamber. It was rumored that it had held one of the Few artifacts from the Balshir Era, besides the Amulet he possessed. As he got close to the Altar, runes lit up across the ground and golem rose up, Tyroth readied himself to fight. He then saw a beam of light come down through the ceiling, and activated his shield to try to repel it, but it didn't help. He dissipated just as the golems struck towards his form.

Peril

Tyroth awoke shortly after he landed, it was the incessant buzzing that caused it. His sword was still grasped n his left hand. As he was looking around he noticed a strange looking being with glowing lines on its skin. He stood up to his impressive full heigh,nearly seven feet, and grasped the sword fully. The other being was laying on the ground, presumably where they had landed. He took a moment to look himself over, not that such a fall would be able to injure him.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:51 am

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

"So am I." Purilla stated as she stood in an open area, surprised that the Kaaz hadn't seen her. Purilla wasn't hiding. Maybe it was the magic light, could have been hiding her from the Kaaz somehow. "Behind you."

She still held her sword, but she made sure it was pointing to the ground. It was obvious that this Kaaz was just as confused, or maybe even more so, then her. Purilla took note of the armor, it wasn't to different than some of the things she'd seen. She could tell that this Kaaz was from a people just as advanced as the Diistaak. Her eyes also went to what looked to be a crown on the Kaaz's head, a sign of importance, likely royalty much like herself.

"I was going to ask where I was, but it seems you are just as confused." Purilla said.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 am

Caitie

Caitie starred at the newcomer with the look reserved when you condescend to a child. Sure, she was glad to find another human being amongst all the insanity, and she was especially glad she spoke English. However, there was just something odd about this woman, this Elizabeth. That rubbed Caitie the wrong way. The way she carried herself, like this little mess they were in was just another Saturday evening, or at worse getting caught in a rainstorm and ruining your hair.

But she was hardly in the position to refuse this woman's greeting.

After all, it's obvious from her accent and amusement that she isn't from around here either. For now I must assume she means no harm

Caitie returned the smile and held out her left hand.

"Caitlin Grey, although I prefer Caitie. And no, I haven't the foggiest idea where were are"
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:55 am

Peril, Somewhere

"So am I." Purilla stated as she stood in an open area, surprised that the Kaaz hadn't seen her. Purilla wasn't hiding. Maybe it was the magic light, could have been hiding her from the Kaaz somehow. "Behind you."

She still held her sword, but she made sure it was pointing to the ground. It was obvious that this Kaaz was just as confused, or maybe even more so, then her. Purilla took note of the armor, it wasn't to different than some of the things she'd seen. She could tell that this Kaaz was from a people just as advanced as the Diistaak. Her eyes also went to what looked to be a crown on the Kaaz's head, a sign of importance, likely royalty much like herself.

"I was going to ask where I was, but it seems you are just as confused." Purilla said.

She turned to see the woman standing before her. "I don't know where we are, but It's starting to become clear that this is not Councilor Analayla toying with me again. Damn that mage and her pranks." She stated, her hand ready to draw her katana at the slightest hint of danger. "My instincts are telling me we are'nt safe here. We should leave."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Event

Group 2

Neyla was right. they weren't safe.

The vines that surrounded them grew restless, the trees seemed to sway despite the lack of wind being blown and their leaves sharpened and turned at an angle to get a better glimpse of the two.The trees slowly lowered themselves as not to alert the two trespassers, blocking any possible path the two could take to escape. The vines began to lower themselves and slithered on the Forest floor likes serpents and without any warning, lashed out at the two unsuspecting individuals.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Event

Group 2

Neyla was right. they weren't safe.

The vines that surrounded them grew restless, the trees seemed to sway despite the lack of wind being blown and their leaves sharpened and turned at an angle to get a better glimpse of the two.The trees slowly lowered themselves as not to alert the two trespassers, blocking any possible path the two could take to escape. The vines began to lower themselves and slithered on the Forest floor likes serpents and without any warning, lashed out at the two unsuspecting individuals.

The tigress growled, knowing her survival instincts had warned her beforehand. "MOVE!" She shouted, drawing her katana and slashing at the vines attacking her. She then began to run towards any opening that remained, slashing at any vine or branch that was in her way. The sword wasn't designed to cut through trees though, so she knew she had to leave and fast.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

Purilla was about to speak when the vines so rudely interrupted. She quickly reacted by cutting them into bits. She then noted how the Kaaz handled a blade, and smiled. I think I'll like this Kaaz

It was then she noted the trees. They where lowering to block off escape routes. Without a second thought, Purilla was running to catch up with the Kaaz. She instructed her light to float around her head, and she pulled out her GM - 74 energy pistol. Once she caught up, she was slicing and shooting as she ran in time with the Kaaz.

"So, who are you?" She asked causally, "I can tell you are a warrior, and judging from the crown, some sort of royalty. But I have never met a Kaaz that walks up right, and talks the standard. It really is fascinating."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Peril, Somewhere

Purilla was about to speak when the vines so rudely interrupted. She quickly reacted by cutting them into bits. She then noted how the Kaaz handled a blade, and smiled. I think I'll like this Kaaz

It was then she noted the trees. They where lowering to block off escape routes. Without a second thought, Purilla was running to catch up with the Kaaz. She instructed her light to float around her head, and she pulled out her GM - 74 energy pistol. Once she caught up, she was slicing and shooting as she ran in time with the Kaaz.

"So, who are you?" She asked causally, "I can tell you are a warrior, and judging from the crown, some sort of royalty. But I have never met a Kaaz that walks up right, and talks the standard. It really is fascinating."

She continued slicing at anything that got in her way as they ran, using her agile body to dodge any attack that her blades failed to stop. "Titles and names are Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Neyla Haijira Patalia of the Thessian Ecumene, 4th head of the Patalia Dynasty, Commander and Chief of the Imperial Military and High Priestress of the Temple of Saundao. Your words are not my native tounge, but one I adopted to ease communication. I prefer my native Thessian or Chinese variant." she stated, her bushy tail swinging ever which way to compensate for the tiger's movements and trying to help the tigress keep herself upright.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

"Thessian? Never heard of it. This tongue actually isn't my native one either. Daar los dii diistaak vun." Purilla said, "So I was right, you are royalty, like me. Purilla Azolla Sakar. Younger sister of the Ulokuun Eylok, and twin to Neria Fayli Sakar. Kulaas of the Lokolteiren Lokoltei do Faal Lot Himdah. Known through out the galaxy as the Reg do faal Gramaan. Dremsil wah grind hi." She paused, "Probably should use the standard. Nice to meet you."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Peril, Somewhere

"Thessian? Never heard of it. This tongue actually isn't my native one either. Daar los dii diistaak vun." Purilla said, "So I was right, you are royalty, like me. Purilla Azolla Sakar. Younger sister of the Ulokuun Eylok, and twin to Neria Fayli Sakar. Kulaas of the Lokolteiren Lokoltei do Faal Lot Himdah. Known through out the galaxy as the Reg do faal Gramaan. Dremsil wah grind hi." She paused, "Probably should use the standard. Nice to meet you."

"Thessia is my homeworld. Super-Earth-class tropical garden world. Second planet in the Yul star system, M13 supercluster about 6,000 lightyears away from the Milky Way proper. It is the capital-world of the galaxy-spanning Thessian Ecumene, home to the most historically significant structures my kind have ever built. It is our most heavily populated and defended world."

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Purilla Azolla Sakar
Peril, Somewhere

"Earth? M13? Milky Way? Never heard of those." Purilla said, "Yul though... That's a word in my native tongue. It means the same thing as hi ahk, which roughly means you also, or you too. Also, Galaxy spanning? Impressive. Makes us seem tiny. Only about twenty systems, don't let that fool you though, we are not weak. Our capital world is Hofkiin. Which in our tongue translates to Home."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Vulkanas
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkanas » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Orbit of Allosymanius Syneca, Sector Q5, Bitentorg System
Many parallels could be drawn between life and space travel. An endless journey through an infinite space, with everything appearing much the same. In short: boredom. It was just another day in a 40 billion year lifespan for Linus. He had already worked out all that could be calculated. What more was there to do? It wasn't like anything was about to happen. Even then it wouldn't be exciting.

Linus then noticed that his laser guidance had been obscured. But why? He was on the ship. The calculations of scenarios rushed through his circuits. But... there was no logical conclusion. Linus then experienced a change in gravitational field and orientation, as his light readings went crazy. His temperature scale was going all over the place. He turned off his gyroscopic stabilisers, since it might spin him out of control. He then read that he was dropping through the air, and prepared for impact.

But the impact was soft, like landing on a pillow of some kind. He quickly righted himself from being upside down, and reactivated all of his systems. There was a thick coating of snow on the surface, with many tall pine and maple trees. It reminded him of most other life sustaining planets. The ground was stable, and the air rich enough for life to be sustained. Of course, that didn't matter to him. If anything it made the whole situation worse. It looks like he was right when he calculated that parallel universes existed.

He could see one other humanoid figure close to him. It seems it hadn't worked out the situation quite as quick as Linus had. Hmm. Perhaps intelligent life isn't so common, he thought. It was in Linus' best interests to befriend this being, but he was wary of this lifeform - he knew how dangerously unintelligent living things could be. He decided to make himself noticed, but obviously harmless. He started flashing lights from all across the electromagnetic spectrum, as well as broadcasting a siren that fluctuated in pitch ranges. This was interspersed with a broadcast of "THIS ROBOT IS FRIENDLY" in every language Linus knew (that is to say, a lot). There was no way that these humanoid creatures would think of this noisy flashing tiny robot as dangerous now. It was bound to attract their attention.
Last edited by Vulkanas on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
( ^◡^)っ✂❤

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Britanania wrote:Caitie

Caitie starred at the newcomer with the look reserved when you condescend to a child. Sure, she was glad to find another human being amongst all the insanity, and she was especially glad she spoke English. However, there was just something odd about this woman, this Elizabeth. That rubbed Caitie the wrong way. The way she carried herself, like this little mess they were in was just another Saturday evening, or at worse getting caught in a rainstorm and ruining your hair.

But she was hardly in the position to refuse this woman's greeting.

After all, it's obvious from her accent and amusement that she isn't from around here either. For now I must assume she means no harm

Caitie returned the smile and held out her left hand. "Caitlin Grey, although I prefer Caitie. And no, I haven't the foggiest idea where were are"

Elizabeth caught the look and knew that she started on the wrong foot with this woman. It isn't her fault that when it comes to the unnatural and anomalous she was now use to them, having your entire being surrounded by strange and otherworldly things was bound to make a person harden to such things.

"Looks like I'm going to act as a tour guide for the world of the occult and strange again. Maybe now I can start charging tips for my services." The occultist thought but still kept her smile as she reached for her right hand to shake Caitie's left.

"Caitie, nice name love. I like the retro dress you're wearing, looks good on you." she complemented. Elizabeth was vexed that she was as clueless as her, so now it was obvious that she was in another world and from what she can feel from this world's energy it wasn't any of the worlds near her own, this one was new.

"Well how did you get here? I was in the basement of an old town hall doing some urban exploration and suddenly this ball of light appeared and the next thing I knew I was in a lake and appeared here." she can tell her some bits of the truth while keeping most of her story hidden, she doesn't need for her to know that she is a mage and if things go well maybe they can both leave without her knowing that.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Caitie

Well, she seems nice enough. Although what does she mean by retro? Must be some new slang out of Europe, with all those dictators and madmen running around the place truly has gone to the dogs

"I was boarding a train to Chicago when lime you a ball of light enveloped me. That's when everything got all bananas, and here we are." She sighed as she looked around. This place was like nowhere she had ever seen before

Even if I saw this in a movin' picture, they wouldn't believe me. But she almost seems at home. Who is this doll?

"If you don't mind me saying, but you look like somebody's put a bee in your bonnet; you don't seem too jitterbugged about this whole situation."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Elizabeth

"What the hell is she saying?" The confused Occultist thought, the 1930 slangs throwing the mage off. "Right... so your American, figures as much, your dress looks like it comes from the American twenties era." she told her. While having the sun over them to give the two women warmth is good the wind was there to remind them that they were wet and if they don't find a place to dry off soon they may get sick.

"If this place is anything like the other worlds from back home no doubt there are creatures here I don't want to met." When she talked her about having bees in the bonnet she was confused, but she can at least that Caitie here was curious on why she wasn't too surprised on being in a new location.

"Let's just say that in my line of work being dragged off to a new location without warning isn't all to new to me. Though being in a tropical paradise is." Elizabeth put her hands in her pants pockets. "Let's find us some shelter to stay in Caithy? I have a feeling that if we don't do this now while the sun is out we will have a bad time in here." Elizabeth took out her pack and cursed when she saw that it was wet.

Having no choice she got a soggy cigarette and put it on her lips, working on the zippo so she can light her cigarette and get a smoke while she found shelter for the night.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Peril, Somewhere

"Earth? M13? Milky Way? Never heard of those." Purilla said, "Yul though... That's a word in my native tongue. It means the same thing as hi ahk, which roughly means you also, or you too. Also, Galaxy spanning? Impressive. Makes us seem tiny. Only about twenty systems, don't let that fool you though, we are not weak. Our capital world is Hofkiin. Which in our tongue translates to Home."

Neyla Haijira Patalia
Somewhere in Peril
May 17th, Year of The Creator 2210

"Earth is the home and capital-world of the human Coalition of Civilized Governments, another star-state operating under inferior technology to us. That's not saying they are weak, that's just saying we hold a significant technological edge over them. The term 'Earth-like' is a part of the galactic standard planetary classification scale, and designates a planet having similar conditions to those found on the Coalition homeworld. If a planet is classified as such, it is a prime canidate for colonialization, as it does not need to be terraformed first. 'Super-Earth' is another such classifacation, carrying the same pointers as before, only bigger. Yul is the old Kirran name for our star, though it's meaning in the tounge of that race has been lost."
Last edited by Taigawa on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Caitie

The young woman nodded as Elizabeth described her calm reaction to an otherwise bizarre situation. Although, it was obvious to Caitie that she was holding back. She was, after all, a secretive person herself.

In any event, we're both stuck here together, so I should make an attempt at working together with her.

Caitie took the time to examine the strange woman. Her accent was posh, much like Caitie's own relatives back in England, and her body language was that of a noble, but her appearance betrayed the image of an aristocrat. Such a strange woman fit perfectly in such a strange environment. Caitie then noticed the cigarette lighter. It was like one she's never seen before.

"Hey, is that a new lighter from Europe?" She starred at the zippo with a little amazement; it was sleeker and smaller than ones she was used to.
Last edited by Britanania on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Tyroth Balshir

Tyroth approached the altar that stood in the atrium, of the ancient ruin. He had his massive broadsword in one hand, it was dripping with blood and other things. He had fought his way to this chamber. It was rumored that it had held one of the Few artifacts from the Balshir Era, besides the Amulet he possessed. As he got close to the Altar, runes lit up across the ground and golem rose up, Tyroth readied himself to fight. He then saw a beam of light come down through the ceiling, and activated his shield to try to repel it, but it didn't help. He dissipated just as the golems struck towards his form.

Peril

Tyroth awoke shortly after he landed, it was the incessant buzzing that caused it. His sword was still grasped n his left hand. As he was looking around he noticed a strange looking being with glowing lines on its skin. He stood up to his impressive full heigh,nearly seven feet, and grasped the sword fully. The other being was laying on the ground, presumably where they had landed. He took a moment to look himself over, not that such a fall would be able to injure him.

Vesaan Kevril
Vesaan turned around, and gazed at a giant of a being. "Well, it looks like I'm not alone here," he said. "What's your name?"
Vesaan very hesitantly moved closer to the man, but made sure not to trip over anything at all or let a single drop of water spill. Every few seconds he absentmindedly dipped a finger in, almost like it was an old habit or something. Gotta stay sane, gotta stay safe. This guy looks kinda nice, I don't really want to kill him. Or at least, I don't want the other one to kill him. How should I break it to this guy? "Hey, I have an alternate side that is a complete and utter psychopath, but please still be my friend"? Yeah right. Like that'd work. Saaay... no. Out of the question.
We could just kill him. Then you wouldn't need to worry so constantly about hurting him, and I could be FREEEE! Hahaha! Let me out! Let me go! Succumb to me! Succumb to the power!
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse