NATION

PASSWORD

War between the CUS and the DNP

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Commonwealth Union of States
Civil Servant

Founded: May 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

War between the CUS and the DNP

Postby The Commonwealth Union of States » Tue May 24, 2016 9:58 pm

The year is 2113 and the Commonwealth Union of States has been invaded by the Dictatorship of New Prekaria. The CUS has sent out requests for aid as countries start to pick sides for the war.

Technology usable for nations: Laser and rail gun technology is common on naval and air craft. Infantry has access to exo suits, neural implants, A.I., and laser and plasma weapons. Space warfare is still allowed as well as orbital bombardment. Drones are standard issue for all countries.

Format

Name of Country:

Country's leader:

Country's chosen side:

This rp will be open to all until I decide it gets to crowded.
Last edited by The Commonwealth Union of States on Sat May 28, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Yumari
Political Columnist

Founded: May 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumari » Tue May 24, 2016 10:06 pm

ooc: mind if I go ahead, or do you want to start?

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth Union of States » Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Go ahead

Yumari
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumari » Thu May 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Country Name:

The United Allied States Of Yumari

Country Leader:

Axel Krauss

Country's Chosen Side:

CUS

Sub Orbital Space
Incoming Transmission: Via Y.S.A.
"As of 0200 hours the United Allied States Of Yumari has officially declared war in aid of the C.U.S., on the Dictatorship Of New Prekaria. Your orders are to pair up with 106th Orbital Operations Fleet in an operation to effectively put their opposing fleet out of commission. You shall receive the full operation file from Admiral Kiroff. To repe-."

With a lazy push of his hand the Captain turned off the transmitter. It was two in the morning and he was receiving this message after a hangover. The merely two hours ago he had been drinking some smuggled whiskey on to the ship. His head throbbed with pain, not because of the drink however, he just hated taking orders from someone with more authority than him. The fact that he would once again engage battle alone didn't bother him as much as the last part did. For the most part he just wanted to quit his damn job, but at this point it wasn't much of an option.

The crew had already gone into panic mode as there were papers every where, and not a single person was quiet. The ship was in turmoil. In an effort to get his back to their wits, the Captain stood and hailed for everyone to be quiet, but everyone seemed to ignore the drunkard. So once again he sat back into his chair and stared off into the stars. Finally he stood back up and yelled at the petty officer in the room to get everyone straight, but that would not be needed as everyone had heard the Captain in looked at him with terrified faces. "All right you cowards. As of o' two hundred hours, the Allied States Of Yumari have declared war on the Dictatorship Of New Prekaria in response to the C.U.S.'s call for aid. We will meet up with the 106th Orbital Operations Fleet. From there we will continue towards the enemy fleet and immobilize it. I want everyone ready in ten minutes as we will make our way to the fleet once we are ready. Everyone dismissed." He said as he sat back down into his chair.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth Union of States » Fri May 27, 2016 7:02 pm

St. Peter Industrial Zone, Commonwealth Union of States, 16:00 hours

The St. Peter Industrial Zone a once busy and crowded district of the CUS is now a war zone. 2 hours ago CUS drones bombed DNP captured areas and national guard units engaged the Prekarian invaders. Now the 36th Orbital Deployment Battalion of the CUS Army is ready to deploy and engage New Prekarian forces. Private James Mason gripped the safety bars on his drop pod as he plummeted into Earth's atmosphere. A few minutes ago Mason was on the CUSS Elmwood a destroyer-class space ship which could deploy thousands of soldiers and marines from orbit.

Mason was unfortunately one of those soldiers. When the pod was 60,000 feet above the city an image appeared in Mason's HUD. "Oh shit." he muttered under his breath. He saw anti-aircraft turrets shooting down dozens of pods by the second with deadly accuracy. "56, what are my chances of survival." Mason spoke to his A.I, standard issue for many soldiers in this time period. 56, formally 64056, was a "dumb" A.I who's job was to rely information to his assigned soldier and moniter the functions of said soldier's exo suit and weapons. After a spit second a message appeared in the bottom left corner of Mason's HUD "600 to 18 Private Mason." Mason groaned. He didn't want to die this way, not shot out of the sky by some computer controlled plasma turret. As if by God's grace or some other higher power, or maybe just luck, he made it through the storm of plasma and flak.

At 5,000 feet the drop pod's walls flew off and Mason was launched through the air as wings deployed from his back pack and he was gliding through the air. "Why the hell did I sign up for this BS" he thought to himself as he dodged enemy fire. Around him several other soldiers were stuck in a similar situation. The drop pods were designed to fall apart and allow the soldier to use his or her's wing-jets to dodge obstacles as they got closer to the ground. Mason saw his destination highlighted and at 500 feet a parachute automatically released and Mason was soon boots on the ground. Clutching his plasma rifle he and his battalion moved to the city ready to engage the invaders.
Last edited by The Commonwealth Union of States on Sun May 29, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat May 28, 2016 11:50 am

Name of Country: The New Earth Federation

Country's leader: Chancellor Frederick

Country's chosen side: CUS

New London, New Earth

"Sir did you see the news?" Asked the Paladin Lord as he walked into the Chancellor's office. Frederick looked up form his book, he took off his glasses and nodded.

"Yes Paladin Lord Jackson, I did...it seems that war has begun. I have already approved the use of a Battlegroup. I'm sure that 3 battalions Federation Troopers and Rangers would be good enough to help the CUS in their fight against there foe."

"What about Paladins?"

"They also will be deployed, but in due time. I don't want to risk our Paladins in little fights, however their will be Paladins leading these soldiers into battle."

"I hope your right."

Over CUS territory, CUS

A trio of Frigates jumped out of slip space, and moved toward CUS terriotry. As far as the frigates knew a message had already been sent to the CUS government telling that that the Federation was willing to send soldiers to help them in their fight.
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

New Prekaria
Civilian

Founded: May 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Prekaria » Sat May 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Coast of St. Peter Industrial Zone, Commonwealth Union of States 16:00 hours

Captain Joseph Clark of the NPS Liberty of the People watched the ongoing battle from the flight deck. The Liberty of the People was a Freed-Class aircraft carrier and the flagship of the New Prekarian Navy. Armed with 36 railguns used for ship-ship combat as well as 72 anti aircraft lasers, and the ability to deploy hundreds of drones, fighters and other aircraft, the Liberty was a monument of New Prekaria's technological advancements. CUS forces were deploying from orbit and the Prekarian forces were locked in a ground war. That were the challenge was. In any air conflict New Prekaria always came out on top. Clark heard a deafening roar as 300 Falcon UCAVs flew towards the city, ready to commence with their bombing run. "Commonwealth bastards don't stand a chance. Briggs, give updates on the CUS and their allies."

Briggs, the ships A.I. brought up the information on Clark's HUD. "So the New Earth Federation has gotten involved. Funny how they claim that name. New Earth, it's just like the Romans calling themselves rulers of the world. They won't be a problem, and neither will Yumari." Clark spoke once more to Briggs, "Have railguns 27, 28, 29, and 30, target sectors 17-34 and 18-35, when those buildings collapse it will take out the Commonwealth forces moving towards our anti-air defenses." Briggs spoke to the captain, "There are 874 New Prekarian soldiers inside those two buildings, and their chances of survival will be 0%. When the other soldiers here of this moral will go down by 47% and that will decrease the forces fighting abilities by 27%. I heavily advice you not to go through with that order. " Clark spoke in a aggravated tone, "I won't repeat myself, fire on those positions. Now."

Clark watched at the four railguns targeted to large and tall buildings. Even from the distance he could see the flash of laser and plasma fire going back and forth between the Commonwealth forces on the ground and the Prekarians inside the buildings. The railguns fired and the two buildings exploded, the debris and rubble crushing the Commonwealth soldiers on the ground, pushing the attacking forces back, but at the cost of hundreds of Prekarian soldiers. The sailors on the Liberty whispered amongst themselves, clearly worried and disturbed.
Last edited by New Prekaria on Sat May 28, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat May 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Over CUS territory, Over Earth

"Holy shit" whispered a few deck crew members as they witnessed some of the footage form the surface, the Paladin-General stood up and walked to the edge of the platform. He gripped the railing denting the metal, then looked toward the comms officer

"Get the Troopers on the ground. Tell them their going hard and fast!" Bellowed the Paladin-General bending the metal even further. The comms officer looked at the Paladin and flinched, then proceeded to do his task.

Federation's Resolute, Hangar Bay

The hangar bay was full of movement as Troopers moved toward their drop ships and the mantinance crew moved ammunition and other supplies back and forth for the drop ships. A squad of Paladins marched toward their drop ship, they stood a good two feet taller then most other Troopers and wore what look like very heavy plate armor but in reality it was quiet light to them. After all of the drop ships where loaded they left the hangar bay, for the surface of Earth and into CUS territory.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Sat May 28, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Sat May 28, 2016 5:42 pm

sorry to butt in here, but this thread is marked OOC, for out of character. Think that slipped through your notice.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFabâ„¢

Yumari
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Yumari » Sat May 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Yumari Space, 106th Orbital Operations Fleet, T-17 Flag Ship

"Primed with twelve Hyperion C-C45 railguns, four RIM-7 sub orbital missile turrets, six Defensive Vulcan turrets, sub orbital bombarding capabilities, two CIM defensive laser turrets, as well as one IMC missile. I think with this much manpower backed by an entire fleet of Yumarian ships, no one could defeat us, don't cha think?" The one pilot asked as the two of them reached the hangers. "Well when you say all optimisticly like that, then yeah I do. That's not that case however. We don't even have a clue as to what kind of fleet we are up against here or if it's a fleet at all. Let's just hope that me and you make out alive, you hear?" The pilot smirked at him and laughed a little. "Jeez your uptight about everything." He said as they came up to their fighter.

Outside of St. Peter Industrial Zone

A small group of approximately a hundred Yumarian troops waited and watched as gun fire and explosions went off within the city. They Watched in fear as two large towers came crashing down killing both their men. They couldn't tell what was going on, and hoped to their gods that they wouldn't have to face the horrors of what they had witnessed. They had made a trench that had many twists and bends to it. All along it were turrets placed in strategic spots, buried tanks, and rocket crews. One huge man stood above the rest, refusing to cowar close to the wall. He had scar the ran from his temple to his lip. He was the one leading the defenders. He carried with him a couple of rifles slung over his back and an officers blade at his side. In his hands he carried an LMG that had been all marked up. He would have rather been put into the fight than stay out here with the dead men put under his command, but he was ordered to stay back and only fight if needed.

The Commonwealth of the South Pacific
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of the South Pacific » Sat May 28, 2016 10:14 pm

-snip-
Last edited by The Commonwealth of the South Pacific on Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye Azen, You'll be sorely missed friend

Current RPs:

Trioad
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Trioad » Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Name of Country: Republic of Trioad

Country's leader: President John Marshall

Country's chosen side: CUS
ooc I have one question is this the ooc forum or the ic forum.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth Union of States » Sun May 29, 2016 1:40 pm

IC
Last edited by The Commonwealth Union of States on Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth Union of States » Sun May 29, 2016 9:53 pm

St. Peter Industrial Zone, Commonwealth Union of States

Private Mason had decided that New Prekaria might be the most ballsy or the most insane country in the world. He couldn't believe that the New Prekarian Navy would kill hundreds of their own troops just to gain a tactical advantage. Unfortunately was right in the middle of the attack, and was nearly killed by falling debris. Mason wiped the dust and dirt off of his visor and looked around for his squad. He could barely see see the ground as their was so much dust and fire around him. "Wilson, Brewster, anyone!" Mason groped around trying to navigate through the dust. "Mason, you jackass over here!" Mson turned to his left and saw a light shining in his face. Mason flinched and turned away, "Wilson turn that fuckin' light out man or I'm gonna kick your ass." Wilson smiled and gave Mason the bird. Mason chuckled and tried to look through the dust and smoke. Mason turned to Wilson and asked, "Hey man did you see Brewster or any one else from our squad?"

Wilson shrugged, and before he could answer a plaama round struck him in the back of the head. Mason screamed in horror as more plasma rounds headed in the battalion's direction, "Oh shit! Someone get a medic! Wilson got shot, he's down, he's down!" As Mason screamed for help Falcon drones soared over him dropping napalm and other explosives on their positions. Mason saw glimpses of Prekarian soldiers barely visible through the dust and smoke. Mason fired at their positions reliant on his motion tracker and his fellow soldiers. After an hour of fighting Mason got a message on his radio. "All soldiers of the 36th Orbital Deployment Battalion, the St Peter National Guard, and the 18th Volunteer Regiment, evac the area now, orbital bombardment will take place in your sector in 5 minutes, I repeat get out of there!" Mason cursed under his breath, "5 minutes are they trying to kill us." Mason and his fellow soldiers bugged out of the area as fast as possible while Prekarian forces fired on the retreating Commonwealth forces.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Mon May 30, 2016 11:09 am

CUS Terriotry, St. Peter Industrial Site

The Federation Drop ships and Gunships roared over head as they entered the battle zone, luckly they where entering part of the city where the CUS still controlled. On the led Raptor Sgt. Jamested looked out and saw the ruins of what probably use to be a once productive industrial zone, he sighed, checked his gear, and tinted his visor. He was also thankful that no one started to shoot at the group.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents