NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shining Isles || IC Thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shining Isles || IC Thread

Postby Corvus Metallum » Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 pm

OOC Thread

Sunlight streamed through the closed shutters of the Glaceon’s office, it’s sole occupant asleep in the straw bed tucked in the corner, still holding on to her quill and ink spots on her face where she had fallen asleep on her current work. It was highly likely that she had not fallen asleep in it, and that someone passing by in the early morning had placed her in it when they saw she had fallen asleep at her desk. Many nights she spent every hour trying to catch up on paperwork and making sure things got filed where they were supposed to. She was the most productive in the midnight hours when it came to filling out paper work and getting reports written, sometimes too productive. There were many times back in her old guild where she had gone weeks without the proper amount of sleep and had to be taken to the infirmary in the guild hall and put under Hypnosis to get some rest. She had looked like a wreck back then, but old habits died hard, and even now—as one of the top dogs of the Exploration Guild in Shorestone—she still had the untempered work ethic of a rookie. Soft snoring could be heard in the hallway, the door was left wide open.

On the desk was not an official document to anyone in the city, but a personal letter to a friend and their family back home. It was a long and tedious document—anyone who had ever written back and forth with Grace knew she was never brief—but it was an intriguing one as well. The person she was writing had asked how she was doing and what life was like so far from Livehold, and thus far the Glaceon was happy to share about almost every little detail of the city and life in it had been up until the writing of the letter. Currently, the letter was about five pages, and the most recent one would most certainly have to be rewritten due to the smearing.

Outside of the office, the guild went about its usual business, although many that happened to wander near the door took heed to be quieter upon noticing its sleeping occupant. Jobs were being taken and returned from, being posted in the bulletin boards and getting taken down as they were accepted. Life went on regularly while the Glaceon slept through the day...not that anyone paid her any attention. Despite being the most up-to-date person in the entire guild on information concerning the city and the world ouside the walls, many chose instead to go straight to Falkner. Three years she had been here, and yet the guild at large still treated her as an outsider. In recent months, she had seen a few familiar faces from Livehold join the ranks of the Shorestone guild, but it was a small comfort and did little to ease the bitter cold she got from the majority of the guild.

It was about three in the afternoon, and the Glaceon woke up with a snort. Tired was an understatement as she opened her eyes and squinted at the sunlight piercing her unadjusted pupils. A yawn escaped her mouth, but she simply sat in the bed, too heavy with lethargy to move. Her mouth was dry, tongue sticking to the roof of her mouth; a wooden bowl with water was placed next to the bed on the floor, as well as a pair of apples. She released the quill from her grip, her paw a bit cramped from holding it all night, and batted at one of them. A growl from her stomach made her frown and forced her to sit up. After getting a sip of water to wet her tongue, Grace took a bite out of one of the apples. A delightfully surprised hum came from her mouth and her eyes widened. They were sweet as honey and crisp as a cool spring morning, and she knew of only one kind that were this delicious—which, coincidentally, were also her favorite treats. With a blatant sweet tooth, the first apple was gone in a few short minutes. Although she could have gorged herself on the second, she was full enough from the first to let it lie. She took another drink from the bowl, before stretching and letting out another small yawn.

“Oh dear...” she mumbled upon seeing the mess that was made out of her desk. She was puzzled, however, when she saw ink smeared all over the page on the top of the mess. The ink well wasn’t tipped over, and surely no one would have sabotaged her work, especially a personal letter...it then donned on her to look at her reflection in the bowl of water, which ellicited a laugh from the blue Ice-type. Ink covered the left half of her face, and it certainly wouldn’t be coming out any time soon.

After sorting through her papers and getting everything in a semi-presentable state, the Glaceon walked out of her office and closed the door behind her, not worrying about the fact that she looked like a preschooler with ink smeared all over half her face. She had too much to do to bother with washing up; she had an appointment at the Royal Library to research some topics of interest (she had missed it by about two hours), a list of supplies to get to the guild’s quartermaster for an upcoming expedition, and numerous other small errands that couldn’t wait for the next day. As she mentally went down the to-do list of things she needed to get done, she walked out of the Guild HQ and into the Cerulean District...

Crimoria
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Wed May 25, 2016 12:46 am

It was still dawn and several Pidoves flew above the city. In his home on the top of the hill in the tallest part of the city Vakz was fast asleep. He slept like this most days because in a way sleep was one of the few things in life he truly enjoyed. One of the Pidoves flew through his window and crashed on top of him.

Being smacked in the face by the flying Pidove he was bashed against the wall. Waking up he pushed the Pokemon off him causing it to fall to the floor. Standing up he was very angry and annoyed someone had just woken him up. " Who the heck are you and why did you just fly though my bloody window". The Pokemon stood up and it was then he realised it was Pix one of his employees.

" Sorry Pix why did you fly through my window , you know i hate waking up this early". Pix looked at Vakz before handing him a small capsule. Vakz opened the capsule and realised inside was a dawn stone which were not easy to come by and if anything were quite expensive. He jumped for joy cheering and dancing. Pix then handed him another bag full of various stones and odd objects in which he sells in his store.

Pix left again without saying anything and Vaks ran down stairs cheering. Running down to his cellar as he usually does. The room was full of very odd objects from various evolution stones to jars of odd powder and gems of various kinds. Placing the dawn stone in a jar with four other stones he locked the door and ran back up stairs.
(List of things I'm against)
Calling people stupid/judging someone without knowing them/Judging a country without having lived there/racism/sexism/ judging someone just because they don't follow a religon/Putin

(Things I love)
Starwars/Australia/Equality/Canada/Germany/Netherlands/Thailand/Fallout/orange/ burritos/environment/apocalypse RPs/reptiles/Roleplays/pokemon
Quote: " Why waste your life working for money when it's really working for something that will not remember you"

Note: Fallout 4!!!!!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 4:35 am

Royal Library, Verdant District
Kimiko Yukimura, Froslass

Two hours... She's late by two hours. Kimiko thought as she sat in the royal library and looked towards the door. She was among the administration for the royal library, in fact she was what you could call the queen of the royal library. Her family, the Yukimura where responsible for the administration of the royal library, and Kimiko was the current matriarch of her family, though she didn't want to be.

With her position came not just a lot of responsibility, but a lot of jewelry to wear in public. The Froslass currently wore an expensive looking circlet, numerous necklaces, a couple rings and a few bracelets. Kimiko did not like wearing all that jewelry, to her it was to much, but her family insisted. So she wore it all to meet with someone from the Exploration Guild named Grace.

But she was late, by two hours. Since Kimiko had nothing better to do, while she waited she read a book. She had just randomly chosen a book from one of the many shelfs and started to read, only now has she noticed the time.

Maybe she decided not to come? Kimiko thought to herself, Maybe something came up? Either way, it's a shame, I wanted to ask her something.

Outside the Guild HQ, Cerulean District
Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

"Hey! Grace!" A Fraxure yelled at the Glaceon who left just the Guild HQ. He waved over to her before approaching. Like normal, Ausgaar was smiling, and had his red bandanna.

"So you finally woke up... What's with the ink all over your face? Did someone do that to you? Who did it?" He said, obviously ready to go fight. He took a breath to calm down, "Anyways, need any help with anything? I really don't have much to do, and sitting around just doesn't work for me."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed May 25, 2016 4:56 am

Riley Aurion
The Cerulean District

It was a temperate dawn in Shorestone, the perfect weather to start anew. Within the bustle of the Cerulean district, adventurers of all kinds moving along the wide streets, a Riolu waddled among them, certainly out of his environment. Riley took small, careful, but swift steps in between pedestrians, holding his hands in front of him. This isn't the first time he had maneuver through a crowded avenue, but the passerby had a certain aggressiveness about them. Just focus on getting to the headquarters, he thought to himself, keeping his head low as he caught sight of his destination peeking over the horizon.

The Exploration Guild, the place where Riley could hope to change himself for the better. He wanted to be brave, like all of the pokemon he passed by, this was the place. He stopped at the entrance to the HQ as he saw two pokemon talking outside of it; a Glaceon and a Fraxure. Riley took a deep breath, and stepped forward.

"Uh-um... Hello?" A soft, meek voice tried to find its way in the conversation. "Are you two with the Exploration Guild? Where can I join?"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Crimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 am

Vakz had left his house for a walk like he did every morning. It was his day off and his daughter would be running the store and he loved these days. No work just peace and quiet. Flying into the sky he could see the city from above when he noticed the Exploration Guild. Knowing that joining them had been a dream if his since he was a little Trapinch he flew down to see several other Pokemon there.

Landing he walked up to them and says " Hello the name is Vakz does anyone know how I am able to join the guild ?". He looked at them a little longer before eating a sandwich he brought with him because he was extremly hungry.
Calling people stupid/judging someone without knowing them/Judging a country without having lived there/racism/sexism/ judging someone just because they don't follow a religon/Putin

(Things I love)
Starwars/Australia/Equality/Canada/Germany/Netherlands/Thailand/Fallout/orange/ burritos/environment/apocalypse RPs/reptiles/Roleplays/pokemon
Quote: " Why waste your life working for money when it's really working for something that will not remember you"

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 6:13 am

Grace stopped in her tracks as she heard her name being called, and was confused at first as to where it was coming from. Eventually, she caught sight of the Fraxure coming up to her, and was barely able to return a greeting as she was bombarded with a thousand questions about why she had ink on her face and if she needed help with anything. However, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit at how worked up he was getting over the ink on her face.

"Ausgaar, no one drew on my face," she said with a giggle, "I fell asleep at my desk, and some papers still had wet ink." It seemed that he was certainly eager to help with whatever it was she needed, which was nice; it was hard to fault someone for having a good work ethic. She continued answering his questions, "I've got a couple errands to run today after I head to the library in the Verdant District, but they're all really small. You could come if you like." She added the last statement with a smile, before she heard two Pokémon almost simultaneously ask how they could join the guild.

She directed her attention to the Riolu with that same, tired smile on her face. "Yes, we are," she said, "If you'd like to join, talk to Falkner, the Guild Master. He's usually fairly busy this time of the day, but he normally doesn't mind talking to people wanting to join."

It wasn't the exact truth--Falkner was actually a fairly grumpy old bird when people disturbed him while he was working--but with how polite the Riolu was, it wasn't likely that the Guild Master would snap too harshly at him...although she wasn't so sure about how he'd act towards the Flygon...oh well, it'd be what it would be. The Glaceon looked at the pair once more before realizing that it probably wasn't a good idea to keep the librarian waiting any longer. "If you two need anything, my name's Grace," she said, "And, I do apologize, but I really need to get going." With that, she continued on her way to the Royal Library, giving the group a polite nod.

Crimoria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Wed May 25, 2016 6:18 am

Vakz only took a second to realise that she automatically had a distaste towards him. A little annoyed he pulled out a journal when a photo fell out. Picking it up it was a image of his wife. He held it tightly before putting it away. He looked at the guild and said to himself " I can do this , it's time to change my life". He walked close to the building before just standing there. He didn't know why he just stopped and felt something drop in his heart.

(Things I love)

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 am

Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

Ausgaar lowered his head slightly when Grace laughed. I have to stop getting so worked up, I don't even use Work up. he thought as he quietly listened to Grace. But before he could speak, two new pokemon spoke up, and Grace turned her attention to them. When she was done answering them, she started to walk away, Ausgaar took a breath.

"Grace! Wait up! I'm coming with you." He said as he ran to catch up.

Ciara, Gothitelle

A certain Gothitelle was sitting in the shade reading a book when there was a commotion not to far from her. She looked up to see a Glaceon leave the guild HQ, and a Fraxure going to speak with her. Ciara returned to her book. Interrupted again when two more pokemon joined the Glaceon and the Fraxure in a short conversation. Once she saw the Glaceon start to walk away, she tried to return to her book. But once the Fraxure started to yell again, she stood up and started to walk to the guild HQ door. Ciara looked at the Flygon standing there.

"Are you going to go in or not?" She asked very much annoyed that the Flygon was standing in front of the door. "If not, move out of the way."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am

The Glaceon slowed down for just a moment to let Ausgaar catch up before resuming her casual, if somewhat brisk pace towards the aristocratic district. Her laughs had not been meant as an insult, but it was impossible to deny that how worked up he had gotten over something as silly as ink stains on her face was humorous. Every once in a while, she looked up at the banners to make sure they were heading in the right direction--even after three years, Grace still had trouble navigating the city--and, thankfully, they were in the ballpark. Still, it was a bit of a walk from the guild's HQ to the Royal Library, so it was probably best to try and talk about something. "Have you been to any new dungeons lately?" she asked him, glancing over her shoulder to make sure he was keeping up.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 11:41 am

On the way to the Royal Library
Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

Ausgaar was more than able to keep pace with Grace. So he could have easily been right beside her, but he was behind her. He felt it was right to allow her to lead, though he knew they should have taken a left a few feet back, he had decided to trust Grace's directions.

"What do you mean by new? I have hit a few dungeons that were new to me, but in all likelihood someone had already explored them." He said, "Though in an older dungeon I found a hidden path. I guess you can call that new. What about you? Find anything interesting?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed May 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Riley smiled coyly when the Glaceon kindly told him where he could sign up, and introduced herself as Grace. When she mention Falkner, a chill made his fur stand on end. From the little that he new about the guild, Falkner was one the things he new about. As the leader of a guild of adventurers, Riley always imagined him as the serious, aggresive sort of pokemon. Hopefully he wasn't busy.

"Thank you" He said. She looked tired, and he felt bad for bothering her. She also looked behind him for a moment before leaving, as if she was referring to someone. Riley turned around, then immediately jumped back. Two dragons! He didn't even enter the headquarters yet, and he already saw a Fraxure and a Flygon, and not long after that, a Gothitelle too. He could tell that this was going to be a wild experience from start to finish.

Riley scurried behind Ciara and Vakz while they waited by the door. He didn't know what for, but he didn't want to bother them, so he stood idly by.
Have at you!

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:On the way to the Royal Library
Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

Ausgaar was more than able to keep pace with Grace. So he could have easily been right beside her, but he was behind her. He felt it was right to allow her to lead, though he knew they should have taken a left a few feet back, he had decided to trust Grace's directions.

"What do you mean by new? I have hit a few dungeons that were new to me, but in all likelihood someone had already explored them." He said, "Though in an older dungeon I found a hidden path. I guess you can call that new. What about you? Find anything interesting?"

"Oh? Do tell," the Glaceon replied, "I've been cooped up in my office for a week now trying to catch up on paperwork and haven't had a chance to get out and about." All the hassle--finding information on the whereabouts of the dungeon, mailing other guilds to see if they had any members to spare, and confering with the city to make sure nothing would happen for the several months the guild was out--was due to an expedition Falkner had planned in the upcoming weeks; unfortunately, all the prep work fell on herself and the guild master because everyone else was busy with their daily jobs to pay any mind. As much of a pain that it was, however, the Ice-type knew that it would be worth it in the end.

The route Grace was taking was a roundabout and awkward path to the library. While she was certain there were faster ways to get there, this happened to be the only way to get to it that she remembered off the top of her head...she wondered if the librarian would be miffed at her horrendously late arrival. She decided that talking was probably the safest bet to keep that thought out of her mind. Continuing her last statement, she added, "Hopefully, some of it will clear up and I can get out more..."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

"I can't even comprehend your job honestly. Sitting around, and pushing the paper. How do you even live?" Ausgaar said as he watched another road past that they could have used, "As for the hidden path.... Well..." He chuckled, "It's a long story. I wrote it all down... Though I may have lost it all. Basically it involved some falling and stumbling."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

"I can't even comprehend your job honestly. Sitting around, and pushing the paper. How do you even live?" Ausgaar said as he watched another road past that they could have used, "As for the hidden path.... Well..." He chuckled, "It's a long story. I wrote it all down... Though I may have lost it all. Basically it involved some falling and stumbling."

"It's a lot of work, that's for sure," she murmured, continuing her way down the convoluted route they were using to get to the library...thankfully, it was just around the corner. Her ears perked when she heard him mention that the story about the hidden path was written down somewhere. "If you can find it, I'd love to read it," she said, "I absolutely love reading about other people's adventures." She loved reading, almost as much as she loved telling her own stories and writing them down...however, she refrained from gabbing at the Fraxure about her adventures, as the library was coming in sight as they turned a corner...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

"Though I can't say it will be the most legible piece of writing you have read. You'd definitely find better pieces of writing in this places basement..." He pointed to the library as it came into sight, "Than you will ever find me make."

He looked at the royal library then back to Grace, "My father works for the Yukimura you know? I used to work for them as well. You know the Yukimura right? They are the administration behind this library. I'll just wait out here, last time I was here, stuff happened so yeah... Have fun, I'll be waiting."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Ausgaar Tykot, Fraxure

"Though I can't say it will be the most legible piece of writing you have read. You'd definitely find better pieces of writing in this places basement..." He pointed to the library as it came into sight, "Than you will ever find me make."

He looked at the royal library then back to Grace, "My father works for the Yukimura you know? I used to work for them as well. You know the Yukimura right? They are the administration behind this library. I'll just wait out here, last time I was here, stuff happened so yeah... Have fun, I'll be waiting."

The Glaceon nodded to the Fraxure and said, "I don't think I'll be long," before walking up the library steps. The building itself was a large, palacial structure--far more extravagent than what it needed to be, in Grace's opinion--and it was possibly the most ornate building in the whole town, bar the Shorestone Palace. The hustle and bustle of the city was instantly quieted around the grounds of the place, possibly due to the fact that the guards and police kept the rabble away. As she entered the facility, it didn't take long for the Ice-type to be a bit mesmerized by all the books that lined the seemingly endless bookcases. She walked towards one of them and scanned through several of the spines, trying to discern titles and authors from the aging print, although to most it would simply look as though she were gawking at the sheer amount that was available to read...

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Magnus Arcana

Magnus was up since the morning, returning to his research and studies and the various myths and histories of Shorestone. He's been in the city for months already yet his curiosity of the place is still not satiated as there are new discoveries to make. Magnus flung open the doors of the inn that he was staying in, green miasma of psychic energy choking the air around him as he telekinetically moved the burrowed books from the Royal Library behind him. Most Pokemon avoided the Psychic type as he strode his way to the grand building.

His mind was somewhere else though, specifically Livehold. He received a letter just awhile ago from his house butler Biecar, detailing the news of soon harvest. The household was waiting for him and wanted to celebrate yet Magnus is still occupied with his work. He made a mental note to reply by the evening, arriving at the Library's doors. The guards let him in, he was already a common sight in the Library. He went to the counter and stacked the books by time order as he returned them back, thanking the staff in duty and leaving. He stretched and thought of doing fieldwork for the rest of the day.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 5:55 pm

"You like books don't you?" A well decorated Froslass spoke as she appeared beside Grace and put a book back into the shelves, "You like stories of those who came before us and stories of the impossible becoming possible. Or is it that you like to learn about everything that calls this world home. Either way, you are captivated by the experiences that you have yet to have, but wish to have. Am I not correct?"

The Froslass paused to look at the books, and pull another one out, "Perhaps you are here on an appointment? And taking from your appearance I would say you are the Pokemon that was supposed to drop by two hours ago from the Exploration Guild, Grace was it?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Aura Region
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aura Region » Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Leo
After traveling endlessly in the wilderness for days, no even weeks, Leo finally found his first source of Civilization. Although it was nothing like home, no, instead he felt like it was the complete opposite. Instead of green vegetation, all Leo could see was infrastructure everywhere. Instead of the same Bug and Grass Pokemon, with the occasional Flying type. The townspeople were diverse in all types, well, it was hard for Leo to spot a single Dark type.

Good Riddance he thought in his head.

As Leo travelled through town, he heard a few conversations, most of them didn't get his attention however, one conversation did. It was between a Zangoose and a Sylveon. Apparently about some kinda "Explorers Guild" opened in Cerulean district.

Leo thought to himself Maybe I could start over there, while finding answers possibly...

Then negativity fills his head, things like No... They would have no idea what I am talking about. Will they even accept me? I'm a foreigner to these lands after all

Leo eventually pulled himself together, he started venturing towards the Cerulean district.

Hopefully, they will accept me He thought

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Royal Library, Verdant District

"You like books don't you?" A well decorated Froslass spoke as she appeared beside Grace and put a book back into the shelves, "You like stories of those who came before us and stories of the impossible becoming possible. Or is it that you like to learn about everything that calls this world home. Either way, you are captivated by the experiences that you have yet to have, but wish to have. Am I not correct?"

The Froslass paused to look at the books, and pull another one out, "Perhaps you are here on an appointment? And taking from your appearance I would say you are the Pokemon that was supposed to drop by two hours ago from the Exploration Guild, Grace was it?"

The Glaceon's ears twitched as she heard a voice addressing her. In the quiet of the library, it reverberated just ever so slightly against the marble of the shelves and fixtures, giving it a slightly haunting presence. She turned her head to her left to see a Frosslass next to her, adorned in copious amounts of gold and jewels. "I prefer writing what I see in the world to reading it," she replied, "It's far better to learn from experience rather than having to read through pages upon pages of reports and studies, but not everyone has that privilege."

"Indeed," was her response to the inquiry about her name, "I'm sorry about keeping you waiting, Ms. Yukimura. I've had long nights recently, and ended up sleeping in." For most, it would have been mortifying to be in the presence of one of the most influential people in the city in the state of untidiness that Grace was in, but the worst that she felt was a mild rash of embarrassment; even if jewlery was not in her wadrobe, it might have done her some good to have washed the ink off of her face.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed May 25, 2016 7:14 pm

"I fully agree with you there. There is nothing better than hands on experience, but not everyone gets the chance to experience the world hands on and must resort to books to learn about the world." Kimiko said as she quickly skimmed through the book in her hand before placing it back into the shelf. "But you have not answered my question. Do you like books? Do you like stories?"

She looked at Grace and giggled, "You have a little something on your face by the way." Kimiko said, "I can see you came straight here from whatever you were doing, so don't worry about it. Anyways, what did you want? Why did you make an appointment?"

Exploration Guild HQ, Cerulean District
Vojin, Gallade

A certain Gallade sat at a table at the Guilds HQ. Why he was sitting, well he was waiting for his partner, who unknown to him was just outside. But he sat there and waited. He wasn't really sure what they were going to do today if he was honest, and if he was honest he didn't really care. Not because he had a carefree attitude, but because no matter what they would be doing, it would benefit someone somewhere.

"Where is she?" He said to himself.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed May 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Magnus Arcana

After a few minutes of walking, Magnus gave up and resorted to floating instead, loosening his scarf and using his psychic abilities to move. The Exploration Guild was not that far away and the crowds of explorers and those who wanted to be thickened. He was greeted by some Pokemon who knew him and he just nodded as he went inside. The guild has a carefree atmosphere, somehow similar to a guild where a Wigglytuff was the guildmaster and is in contrast with Livehold's guild. He landed on his feet and sought the boards for something to do.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Wed May 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Royal Library, Verdant District

"I fully agree with you there. There is nothing better than hands on experience, but not everyone gets the chance to experience the world hands on and must resort to books to learn about the world." Kimiko said as she quickly skimmed through the book in her hand before placing it back into the shelf. "But you have not answered my question. Do you like books? Do you like stories?"

She looked at Grace and giggled, "You have a little something on your face by the way." Kimiko said, "I can see you came straight here from whatever you were doing, so don't worry about it. Anyways, what did you want? Why did you make an appointment?"

"I wouldn't be in my position if I didn't" the Glaceon replied. There were lots, and lots of reports and accounts she had to read and listen to as the guild's head of intelligence, and, as tiresome as it could be on occasion, it was a job she wouldn't trade for the world. With a bit of a laugh at the Frosslass' comment, she answered the questions asked of her. "Falkner and I are planning a guild expedition, and I was hoping that you might have something in the city's archives that could help us even get a clue about where it is we need to be looking. Have you ever heard of the Shining Isles?"

The aforementioned dungeon was the stuff of fairy tales. Gold and treasure, unbelievable plants and Pokemon roaming the lands, and exotic ruins rich with ancient history. Certainly there were rumors and old sailors' tales about those islands, but there was no substantial evidence to back up them up; why the guild master was so hellbent on finding them was beyond her, but it was easier to go about her tasks as asked rather than raise a fuss. After all, Falkner seemed to be getting more cantankerous each passing week...

Aura Region
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aura Region » Thu May 26, 2016 12:16 am

Leo
There is was, the Explorers Guild Leo had heard about. Leo began taking his steps towards it then all the sudden, it seemed like there was a... Line? It was a small line but apparently their was a Flygon at the front, with a Riolu behind him. He noticed no one infront of the Flygon. But still remained behind the Riolu

Whats this hold up about! Leo yelled into his head. It better be important...

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu May 26, 2016 3:12 am

Riley

The Gothitelle and Flygon have been standing there for quite some time now. It even looked like a line was forming behind them. Riley took a brief glance behind him and saw a Lucario, another pokemon he did not expect to see. He really wanted to go inside, but he didn't want to be rude. But he had to go inside, and he just had to get through as kindly as possible.

"Um, excuse me?" He said at the two pokemon in front of him. "We would like to go inside, please"
Have at you!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse