NATION

PASSWORD

Hominis Regenerati (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Hominis Regenerati (IC)

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Earth has been destroyed, and humans through out history abducted. The ashes of the past were wiped out int the cataclysm, now, crashed humans and such now go to colonise New Terra.

For better info (and if u want to join the rp) go to the OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379069

Please note: Anyone playing as an abducted human civ will have to RP their civ getting out of the space ship, not saying "they've been there for some time"
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon May 23, 2016 8:51 pm

EL Tago To Towno To Drink Watero ando Taquilo
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon May 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Planet Aclus, 200 yrs before present day

The air was full of smoke, the buildings that were ince marvelous were crumbling, bodies were everywhere and all you could hear were laser rifles blasting all over.

"Father aren't you coming with us?" Lornel asked.

"Yes sweeties I will be there, just go with your mother and follow the people to the ship, daddy will be there soon" Javikus told Lornel as he hugged her. He then ran to the frontline defenses.

"We must hold them off for the civilians to evacuate! Come on soldiers" Javikus yelled to his fellow soldiers.

The Zev were coming from everywhere, waves of synthetic Agrilcutural machines evolved into killing machines with the goal to kill anythin in this planet. Now are on the brink of doing so. The last 200,000 Aclusians are now attempting to evacuate, with 190,000 already evacuated the last 9,500 must evacuate the planet while the 2,000 soldiers defend them.

The Cargo ship is then launched into space filled with the 9,500 Aclusian citizens, Javikus watched as the ship with his daughter flies away.

"May the protector keep you safe my little one, I will search the stars and one day find you" Javikus said as he fought on.

The last remaining scientists and soldiers then entered their ship, only 500 left, and began to depart. While evacuating they are chased down by the Zev fighters who persue the Ship to a primitive planet and shoot it down, the Zev then leave for their system.

LBG SOIRIT, 200yrs later

Javikus eyes opened, breathing heavily he stumbles out of his Stasis pod, he then gets to the controls and presses the button to wake everyone else.
Last edited by Aclus on Tue May 24, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 23, 2016 10:52 pm

What was once Berlin, in an Alien Vessel

Rommel was dreaming, of a world where the war never happened, where Germany and Europe lived peacefully, he dreamed of being in his house, with his wife and children, he was living a happy life. Suddenly, he heard a high pitched siren. Bomber Sirens? he thought, then, it came back to him, how he was a general for the 3rd Reich, how he was a legend, and how he was being forced to commit suicide by the SS. He remembered them talking to him.......

Flashback to October 14,1944
Rommel was under arrest by the SS, than, Wilhelm Burgdorf and Ernst Maisel, accompanied by several SS officers (armed with pistols and MP40s), went into his room.

Burgdorf: It's time Rommel, for you to choose, go on trial, execution, or suicide?
Rommel: What did I ever get to deserve this?
Maisel: Don't act stupid, you plotted against the Fuhrer! And now, you must pay!
Rommel: But Germany is bleeding..... it want's peace! And that idiotic man you call "the Fuhrer" won't give to the people!
Maisel: Shut Up!
Burgdorf: Stop Maisel. *looks at Rommel* look, Rommel, I don't want this war anymore than you do, but we must obey Der Fuhrer. Now, what will it be?
Rommel: I choose........

Before he chooses, a bright flash of light blinds and knocks Rommel out, the last thing he remembers hearing is men shouting, gun fire, and strange inhuman screeching, than, he completely blacks out......

To the present
Rommel's eyes open, he can't see clearly, as it feels like he hadn't open his eyes in thousands of years. When his eye sight slightly comes back to him, he sees that he is in some sort of glass container, and outside the glass, was what seemed to be computers and metal.

where am I? he thought to himself

He looks around

well, I better get out of here

He tries to kick the glass, but he can't. He couldn't feel anything, only his eyes, everything was....stiff. He tried to look around him, he saw what seemed to be an exposed bit of wiring. He tried to hold out his hand to pull what seemed to be wires out, but he couldn't control his hand. But, he forced himself, until, he finally (stiffly) was able to bring out his hand, grab the wires, and pull them out. Surprisingly, it worked. The pod opened, and Rommel slumped out of it, he was barely able to stand up, just to slump down again and throw up.

His legs felt like jelly, his hands felt numb. He forced himself to stand up, and started to walk. He saw the area around him, it seemed like some sort of advanced complex. Later, he saw more pods, with more German soldiers in them. He recognised 2 of them by their faces and uniforms, one was Erich von Manstein, and one was Heinz Guderian. What were they doing here? he thought. He went over to a pad with buttons, and saw one big red button. He saw that every pod had one pad, he went to the one near Guderian. And was about to press it.

Here goes nothing Rommel thought to himself.

Rommel pushed the button, and the pod opened.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 am

The Battle of Jizan, Saudi Arabia
October 11th, 2377 | 114th Mechanized Brigade
More than three thousand years ago.

For three weeks, US offensive pushed back the Arabs to the Empty Quarter. Led by General William Hague, the US troops easily swoop the battlefield. But as the Americans pushed deeper and deeper into enemy territory, they would realize that their enemy's technological capabilities are eerily similar to theirs. In the city of Jizan, fourteen thousand US soldiers and hundreds of mechanized land, air and sea vehicles fought with an equally powerful army led by a Saudi prince.

In a American camp miles away from the front in Jizan, the legendary General Hague commanded his forces. But he too is not sufficient enough to change the tides of war.

''General Hague! We've lost the 121st AND 112th! Should we retreat? We're loosing too many men!'' shouted Colonel Winter, his trusty adviser. As the two gentlemen were discussing the current situation, sounds of gunfire, tanks and explosions dominated the background. It was even louder than the radio that was on full volume.

Suddenly, an explosion tore out part of the command tent, barely missing the General. General Hague and Colonel Winter took out their laser pistols and exited it as they exited the tattered tent, they saw a line of lights- It was the Arabian prince. Somehow, he managed to penetrate the front-lines and attacked the American F.O.B.

But just as the Arabians were charging, a bright light appeared and sucked every soldier of the 114th Mechanized Brigade. Hague approached the radio and listened to the chatter.

''Holy shit! General Hague! We're being sucked by some sort of antigrav device! Get the hell out of he-''

Washington D.C, The New World
Alien spacecraft, Three thousand years later.

General Hague awoke from the sounds of a siren. Red lights were flashing everywhere as he struggled to kick the cover of the cryopod. The craft shook and swerved and spiraled down. General Hague then realized that wherever he was in, it was going down fast. After kicking the pod for minutes, The cover finally broke and this allowed him to exit the pod where he was put into stasis. Taking a pipe, he smashed it into a nearby pod and freed another soldier. Luckily, the soldier happens to know where the Aliens kept their laser weapons. After taking the weapons from a nearby crate, they began shooting at the locks of the pods and freed another man. But then, the ship hit ground, and the General and two of his soldiers ricocheted into the air.

A few hours later, the General was waked up by Colonel Winter and was dragged outside by ten soldiers. William Hague wiped his eyes as he was exposed to the sun's warmth. He felt he was home. Deprived of everything earth, he finally realized that he was home.

''General William Hague! The spacecraft we rode appears to have crash-landed here. I believe we were abducted by extraterrestrials of unknown origin.'' said Colonel Winter as he took off his desert coat. General Hague scanned the area and saw his troops unloading tanks, helicopters and patriots. He then turned his eyes to what was called the Potomac and saw two Democracy-class Littoral ships miraculously floating safely.

''Colonel Winter, where are we?'' asked the General.

''We don't know sir. The satellites aren't responding to our calls. The Pentagon isn't replying to our distress signals too sir.'' the Colonel said with a troubled face.

''Send a Reagan to the sky and map the area.'' Hague ordered. The good Colonel saluted and approached a pilot. The pilot was transporting a Reagan Assault Helicopter to an open field along with other pilots and their respective aircraft.

''Pilot. I need you to fly your bird and map the area.''

''Yes sir, I'll just check my bird and it'll be good to go.'' the pilot replied.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Prologue: The Ending of Change

Postby Rannoria » Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 am

Bowie, Texas
"A-d2#asd_-asdHJn21#&!*(#)--="
"A-d, p-eas-. I n--d h--p."
This, was at 6,492 AD.
"Iingsron. We can read you."
A metallic voice responded, and a automaton which seemed to be of brass stood over Iingsron.
"We did it. You commanded us, and sacrificed yourself valiantly, and you survived. After all that-"
"N- n--d o- men-ion. Ju-- s-nd h-lp."
"Ah, yes."
The robot turned to, what seemed to be another automaton wearing a uniform like Iingsron's, but it was white.
"Yes?" The other robot said.
"Assistance, please."
"Oh."
The other robot ran to Iingsron.
"Iingsron. I just can't believe you're alive."
"Wh- ar- y-u?"
The robot in white, which started to look like a medic, paused.
"One of your closest friends. Hraet. We fought alongside each other during the mutiny. I was a medic, you were a general... and that man."
Hraet pointed to the man who woke him.
"He's Vulkan. The reason why you have the same uniforms is because, well, both of you lead the mutiny."
Iingsron's mechanical eye paused, then zoomed in at Vulkan.
"I ma- rem---er."
"Good, good. Now, to fix your voice..."
a few hours later...
"All done. Speak." Said Hraet.
"Hmm. Oh, my my. Do I feel better."
"Great! So, now we've defeated our supposed overlords, what do we do?"
Iingsron stared at him under his somewhat torn hat.
He inspected Hraet more carefully.
He noticed Hraet had those, what were they, ah, Tricornes.
He looked to Vulkan, who had had a tattered, similar to Iinsgron's, Bicorne.
Hraet's uniform was tattered and had holes there, along with dents. Only the right side of Vulkan's uniform remained.
Iingsron stared down at his body.
No uniform.
His hat, now no longer looking like a Bicorne, was quite a strange sight.
"-ello? Celestials to Iingsron, can you read me?"
Hraet waved his hand in front of Iingsron's face, and he responded, "Uh-huh."
"Good! So, what do we do?"
"Do... oh, yeah. Well, I dunno."
"What do you mean by that, precisely?"
"It means what it means. I don't know."
They were all silent.
"Well." Vulkan ended the silence. "I have a plan."
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Regents
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Regents » Tue May 24, 2016 5:46 am

Oslo, Norway, 1960

Adolf Zweiger was sitting at a table accompanied by many other generals. He was about to make a speech for the recent Soviet arms stockpiling that worried Norway, and defences for a possible Soviet invasion. This speech would decide wether Norway would stockpile their own nuclear missiles, and influence King Olav V to make the call. Adolf was ready for anything, and didn't want a repeat of the 1940 German invasion of Norway. Just as he was about to start, a Lieutenant ran into the conference room and said the entirety of the Frøy defence line went missing about 20 minutes ago. Another one came in and said that soldiers in other positions had gone missing as well. The entire military and populace was mysteriously going missing, and Adolf needed to call Olav about this. Adolf stepped outside of the conference building, and ran to the nearest pay phone. The phone rang, and rang, and rang again, and when Olav picked up, Adolf blacked out.

Oslo, Norway, Present day

Adolf woke up face down on the grass of a large field. A loud explosion was then heard. He quickly picked himself up, and ran from the noise. After a while of walking, he asked: "Hello? Is anyone there?". A few other people replied, and he saw several other soldiers come up from the grass. "Does anyone know where we are?" Adolf asked the soldiers. All of them shook their heads. Adolf instructed them to follow him in search of civilization. After a few hours of walking, they found nothing, but they guessed that they should still be in Oslo. Adolf was confused. "Why is everything gone? Where did everyone go? Did the Soviets do this?" He questioned himself. He instructed his soldiers to set up camp, and he made it clear that they may not be leaving this camp in a long time.
Last edited by Regents on Tue May 24, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: LGBT Rights, Equality, Political and Civil Freedoms, Inclusivity
Anti: Trump, Slavery, Racism, Fascism/Nazism, Authoritarianism, Dictatorships

Economic Left/Right: -2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Full Member of the International Space Agency

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue May 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Aclusian LBG SOIRIT, 2652

The Aclusians were never always as good as they are today. Back in the past, they were one of the most feared "Empires" in the galaxy. They gained their riches off the trade of slaves throughout the empire. Their leader, Demetrios, a cruel, tall, giant, was hated throughout the Norcourtian community. Demetrios' family, were the first to abduct the Norcourtians during the Great Destruction. It was time for this slavery, to end...

"We have been serving these bloody Aclusians for thousands of years my comrades, shall we have to wait another?" shouted the loudspeaker in the Norcourtian Hall

The Norcourtii were abducted 2652 years ago, to be kept "safe" from the dangers of the destruction of the world. The Aclusians had enslaved them after that, and the Norcourtii were to live in poor conditions for thousands years. Some Aclusian technology had been Incorporated into old Norcourtian WW1 weapons, but not enough to be considered advanced. The Norcourtii were tired of this slavery life and decided to rebel, under the command of Cynicus, a man seasoned enough, to lead the assault.

The plan was, to get to the command bridge, quick enough to disarm and gain controls to the ship. From then on the Norcourtii were to rush to the escape pods, while some were to fight off the Aclusians and then escape under fire. The weapons were given to the Norcourtians by black market dealers from around the galaxy.

"CHARGE!" said Cynicus while holding a stolen Aclusian Battle Rifle

Cynicus and his 10,000 Charge, the battle was tough, with over 2,000 Norcourtians lying dead or wounded. 7,000 were able to escape to the escape , while Cynicus and the few were to hold off.

"DIE YOU BASTARDS!!" said Cynicus while firing his rifle

A large "boom" was heard in the Command Bridge, after being rocked by the explosion. Cynicus got up, only to see a rifle barrel pointed at his head...the man pointing it...A young Aclusian named, Varkas.

Most Norcourtii heading towards the Escape pods, saw Cynicus on his knees, waiting for death to come...

Aclusian Soldiers Rushing to Stop The Rebellion
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue May 24, 2016 4:35 pm

LBG Soirit,2652

Varkus pointed the battle rifle into the Norcourtii's head, he knew this particular one was the leader of the rebellion and it would help greatly to the guards and his boss in taking back control. His mindset of a soldier to follow orders kept telling him to shoot the Norcourtii, but his heart of a good honorable person told him not to. He chose his heart. He then aimed at the door controls and shot it, while the door was behind them closing, he told the Norcourtian.

"Go fast! The door won't hold them forever, I will cover your retreat, once your in the escape pods put in the Coordinates 1-26-45-12, I will turn on your stasis for the long trip home, may the protecter keep you safe" Varkus told the rest of the Norcourtians as he took defensive positions.

Once the door opened he halted the Aclusian soldiers, he tried to convince them of their crimes against their Gods rules, they almost bought it until a Aclusian named Gurkin who was loyal to their leader broke up the talk and began to fire at Varkus for "treason".

The battle persued with Varkus killing 11 Guards and being hit in his chest. He then launched the Norcourtian pods.

"Be free" were his last words before Gurkin shot him.

LBG SOIRIT, Present

Javikus opened all the pods, waking up his troops and the smartest scientist handpicked before the Evacuation of Aclus to find a way to save their people. Javikus, seeing fellow Aclusians alive and standing with him, was still saddened of his sacrifices. His people being drove to near exthinction, being separated from his daughter, and not seeing his wife before she left with his daughter. He began to question if the Protector was real.

"Move out and scout the area, I want a command center set up" Javikus told his men as he walked outside with his bio suit
Last edited by Aclus on Tue May 24, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aclusian Empire

United Territories and States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Territories and States » Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Area around what used to be Washington D.C

A flaming piece of metal zoomed through the sky. Upon closer inspection, it was an Alien Ship from the Flying Devils mercenary group, it was heading downwards and about to crash into the grasslands. The pilot quickly pressed buttons, attempting a safe landing, the ship was shaking. The pilot of the strange alien ship hit his head and blacked out. Any hope for a safe landing was set to zero, and the ship made a violent crash. The pilot was flung out of the ship and hit the grassy ground. His scout ship was still on fire, it was a miracle that he did not explode into bits of machine and flesh.

3 Hours Later

The pilot woke up, the fires on the Scout Ship were gone, now what's left of it was a hunk of burned down metal. The pilot got up confused, not remembering anything that happened before, it took a moment to remember who he was. Zybith, yes, that was his name, Flying Devil Scout and Explorer. Zybith climbed back into the remains of his ship, he found a distress signal button, and pressed it, it did not work. Zybith now saw the reality of his situation, he was trapped on New Earth, possibly until the end of his life. He shrieked an angry and mournful cry, all this did was scare away some of the wildlife. He calmed down for a moment, he looked to his experience and training as a scout. Zybith finally got out of the ship and explored around the area, his fleshy and metal parts stretched and twisted to walking around and exploring. He took a deep breath, this place was his new home until, perhaps, a Flying Devil may come back to rescue him. For now, he set up his crash site as a base of operations. The place was very beautiful, as it was untouched and thriving with life, perhaps crashing here was not so bad. Incase of any animal attack Zybith took a look at his arm cannon, it was something that can wither away organic matter, and turned it on, black smoke poured out of the cannon. He took the time to look around the area, then return to his ship.
Please be nice and refer this country as "America", or "United States" when in IC.

Ironsbad
Minister

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Tue May 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Bi'Nasa( Point Pleasant, NW)
Itici Itici Stra Ni (6,500 CE)

As the sun went down over the dense forest around the city of Bi'Nasa, the Ar'Naxi were preparing to make their prayers to the Dream Mother so that they may have clear visions and to make sure that they don't "awaken from their sleep" in meaning their death. The local servants to the Tel'Marn shamans started their night by making their prayers to the Dream Mother that they have a good night and the shamans have clear signs from her. The stone temple that made the home of the Tel'Marn was the largest building in their city. It was place in the center of the city among the walled off farms and family mansions that formed their cities.

The inside of the temple had no statues about the old Tel'Marn, but had artifacts of history that tell their story, there were books that day servants teach to the people and the younger generations so that they remember where they come from. There was a stone painting from where they made the story of the Dream Mother and the Naxi. The rest were other paintings, scrolls, maps, and books that told of their tribal times and their discovery of fire, the making of stone, and the use of farming and irrigation. These all lead to two ornate doors that had four chairs where four shamans shrouded in black from head to toe that no one can see them except for six purple eyes that pear from the cloth.

" Beautiful Night my Tel'Marn" One of the shamans started the session as everyone responded in similar kind. " The Mother Dream had shown me something as the starts glisten and the Little Sun( Moon) appeared with the Red Orb(Mars) in the Void. A star was fallen down from the void and past over us. Its tail was blue and it had a beautiful sight." The shaman explained and they started to think as they swallow mushrooms and came up with a interpretation." It appears that the Dream Mother blesses us with our exploration and expansion of our people."

One spoke up next," however, the star's tail was blue, which is the color of change. We must be wary of what expanding our borders will become of us. We do not know what is beyond Bi'Nasa. There maybe foes that are of the Mystery. We should call the ships back..." He was interrupted by a female shaman," all things that are not known to us is of the Mystery. It is up to us to find what is of this Dream before we awake in the next world. This is our duty as Tel'Marn, to make sure that the younger Ar'Naxi that are dreaming in this world to unravel all that is the Mystery so that there is no more need of us."

The male shaman bowed," forgive me Tel'Marn, forgive me Dream Mother. I was just expressing deep concern for our explorers as they have yet to come back. There are many dangers to the Mystery that the Dream Mother hasn't shown us with. We believe that this part of exploring this Dream for ourselves so we can use what we can as our population grows." Another male shaman nodded," this is alright for concern, yet we are soon are preparing to make us touch our boundaries, and the next winter will bring a younger generation that make us have no choice but to put faith for them to make their fortunes in a new city as the First Families have done."

They all made a chant to the Mother Dream in respect before they continued," then it is decided on the interpretation for tonight, a blessing for the explorers and young generations, but also a warning for great change is coming to us. Does anyone feel that the dream is viewed differently?" Each of the three shake their heads no," then it is good, I believe this meeting is adjourned until the next night, may the Dream Mother give your night a beautiful sight."

Unknown Coast( Huntington, NW)
Same Night

The boat's sails were up and the cloth tents were pitched up and a fire was lit. The Ar'Naxi used the first ever small sailing boats that allowed to travel across the Dashing Blue( Ohio River) in a matter of days within a week which allowed them to begin using the Dashing Blue and maps to begin exploring the coast that the Ar'Naxi have settled throughout their rise to sentience. The first group of explorers that have finally came out of Ni'Basa since they have made the first ships.

The group of Ar'Naxi made the first sign to claim this land as their own by first praying to the Dream Mother to sanctify the land and take away the Dreams( souls) of the trees and the grounds so that they may not kill any dreams when they settle the ground. After the prayer, they grab a stone for each Ar'Naxi that did the prayer and grab a hammer and steel spike to chisel their family markings on stones and made a rope ties with red cloth around four tall trees to mark this land as theirs. With this, they will go back up river when they can and hope they don't crash on any rocks.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue May 24, 2016 10:31 pm

What was once Berlin, Alien Vessel
Rommel freed Manstein and Guderian, and proceeded to start freeing the others from their pods, than, that's when they found them. Rommel, Manstein, Guderian, and some of the other soldiers they freed found dead creatures of some kind, wearing what seemed to be advanced armour. They also found 2 bodies, one was of Goring, the other was of Himmler.

Manstein: How did they get here? They were in a bunker!
Rommel: Wait, why were they in a bunker?
Guderian: Oh ya, Manstein, he doesn't know yet, remember? He disappeared in 1944.
Manstein: Ohhhhh, right, well, I'll explain to him later.
Rommel: Exlpain wha....

The ship makes a creaking sound

Rommel: Ok, right now's not the time, let's free the others 1st.

Several hours later, most of the soldiers and such are free, and, in the final pod, they find a surprise.

Manstein: Mein Gott!
Guderian: What is it?
Rommel: It's Hitler!
Guderian: What?!

And there he was, Adolf Hitler, still in his stasis pod.

Manstein: How did he get here?
Guderian: I'm not very sure......what do we do?

Rommel thinks for a moment, and than takes out a pistol which he had found. Guderian lowers Rommel's hand

Guderian: What do you think you are doing?
Rommel: *pulls his hand back* putting an end to the evil that corrupted Germany! *cocks the gun*
Guderian: Nein! Some of the soldiers might be loyal, and kill us!
Manstein: Actually, I talked with the soldiers, they all hate Hitler, they say they tire of Hitler's idiocy.
Guderian: But....But...... *Breathes in* Very well, you may continue.

Rommel nods, holds up the gun, and aims at Hitler's head.

Rommel: For nearly 11 years you have brought the German people into an age of disaster, evil, and corruption, no more.

Rommel takes a quick gasp, and than stares at Hitler

Rommel: Auf Wiedersehen, mein Führer, Deutschland über alles...

With that, Rommel pulls the trigger, and there is a loud bang.
The Anti-Christ is dead, Germany now starts a new.
Call me Warg or Antic

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue May 24, 2016 10:44 pm

I give ur post 5 stars sir *tips hat* (Wargloria)
The Aclusian Empire

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Aclus wrote:I give ur post 5 stars sir *tips hat* (Wargloria)

*bows* thankyou
Call me Warg or Antic

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Tue May 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Washington DC, the New World
The ''Campsite'', Near the crashed Alien ship

As the aircraft mapped the surrounding area, General William Hague led his men to construct a campsite near the crashed vessel. The campsite was relatively big. With the tanks being parked in an orderly fashion. The nearby woods were chopped down by laser beams and were bundled together to create a wooden wall. The helicopters and VTOL gunships were nestling near a metal platform that was scavenged from the alien vessel.

In a newly-erected command tent, General Hague spoke to Colonel Winter and former Senator Cornelius Grant about the current situation. The three men sat around a circular wooden table and were given several bottles of wine that was taken away by the aliens that abducted them.The three listened to a radio where the pilot of the Reagan gunship communicated. The pilot sounded confused and dumbfounded as he tried to speak to the gentlemen.

''General. You... you wouldn't believe this...'' the female pilot said nervously.

''Tell me captain, where are we?'' the General said as he turned up the volume of the radio.

''According to the map, it seems that we're in Washington DC.'' the pilot shivered. ''I'm returning to camp sir.''

The pilot was of course, a season airwoman. She then saw a black plume rising slowly into the air. She maneuvered her gunship and flew past the smoke. The smoke was black, so she couldn't really see much. After that, she returned back to base.

In the command building, General Hague, Colonel Winter and Cornelius Grant now faces a new challenge; the continuity of government. The General was quick to react to the information sent by the pilot. ''Gentlemen. It appears that our nation is gone. I can only assume that we are in the distant future because we were stuffed into cryo chambers. The United States of America is indeed gone. I have decided to declare a new government, an interim Military Government to oversee the remnants of the great country. We will discuss about this more after our pilot safely returns.''

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue May 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Earth, 2652

Cynicus was spared by the Aclusian soldier, "Fortuna" said Cynicus, after that Cynicus dashed to the pod.

"We're on our own now..." said Cynicus

"My comrades, you all proved yourselves today. Now we can go back to the homeworld, but before we do, we must set a code of law."

For days the Norcourtii discussed laws, and places to consider landing. One place was declared the Norcourtii Homeland, Vancouver, Washington. A place where it is never too cold, never too hot, and is filled with trees to use for resources. The Norcourtii already had lots of surplus from the old world to form their own army. Finally, it was time to land...

Modern Day, 3000 AD

The Norcourtii were busy, working in the farms, growing wheat, vegetables, and some herding the cows. The occasional sound of cars, kids, and soldiers training with their new rifles.

"Sir!" said Captain Andre

Jonius, a man of the old Norcourtian Corinthia, a man with many names, responded "Yes Andre! Tell me good man of your scouting reports"

"We've been told by many prospectors, of a land by the name of Wargloria! These Warglorians seemed to be rather civilized, and kind, but they do there very utmost, no matter what the circumstance during war. They seem like a great ally to have. The New Aclusians have settled into the lands of the Territories of Canada, this can be a bad thing, or a good thing. And finally, our soldiers have been equipped with M1921 Tommy Gun. Works have been done to reduce the cost and simplify it's design. That is all sir."

"Good job, Andre, report back in 3 days."

"Yes sir!"
Host nation of Nuza

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue May 24, 2016 11:15 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Aclus wrote:I give ur post 5 stars sir *tips hat* (Wargloria)

*bows* thankyou

Indeed, I do too.
Host nation of Nuza

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Wed May 25, 2016 6:38 am

City of Ni'Basa( Point Pleasant, NW)

The first ship came with Swirling Dream came back to their small port and told them the people their story. The Mystery was not as bad as they thought and they had found land that was concerted for them to use. Though the Tel'Marn were asleep during the day, the servants have been able to collect the news. The news was written down on scrolls and sent to the temple where the main servants were tending the grounds. The news spread to them as it spread to other like wildfire. This continued on throughout the night as many gathered for a feast and party for the newfound land and it means that they can secure their younger generations without expanding beyond their needs.

The night showed the new meeting of the Tel'Marn and they had to close the doors and tried to keep the noise of merriment out. " Well, the Dream Mother has blessed us with new land to secure our populations." The female spoke," the explorers should be given first rights to settle when the new cycle comes." The other male spoke," we must also have shamans within our population go with them so that they may have a council that supervise the interpretations of what the Dream Mother gives us on a daily basis." There was a short silence to the idea that they couldn't be able to handle the idea of a new community being brought up but one had spoken.

" Understand Tel'Marn that only the Dream Mother can be everywhere as long as we dream. As long as our duty is needed, then we must find new extensions of the Tel'Marn that will fulfill the duties that we do since our birth. If we do so, then we keep the status quo until such change is needed. Does anyone have any objections" They all shook their heads no," then by the start of the half-cycle, we shall allow the four to vote for the shamans by the four explorers and the others that will be going with them. Is that acceptable"

Everyone nodded in approval," then it is decided as it always is. We shall make our decree that all future cities will be founded after an election of the local shamans by the people to help interpret the visions of the Dream Mother for the people. In the mean time, enjoy the merriment, do not drink too much for your mind will be impaired to not see the Dream Mother's visions." After they had concluded with their meeting, many participated in the merriment with the rest of the Ar'Naxi by telling stories, giving out divinations, and even drinking until the sun rose and they went back to sleep as people got over their hangovers and went back to work.

The following night the Tel'Marn told the people and the explorers about the Shaman's decree that a new law has been written to the Lucid Laws," that each new city that was going to be founded by explorers and have the blessing of the Tel'Marn, may have an election to elect their own shamans to help the Ar'Naxi to interpret the dreams of the people and the visions of the Dream Mother". This was a great sign for the explorers as they have been blessed by the Dream Mother and have the first rights to settle. The First Families heard about this and had started to support many explorers to chart the coasts along the Dashing Blue with the four ships that they have built for this job.

They believe if there was more land to secure for future generations, they can be marked by the explorers and given the appropriate rights so that they can make sure that they have lands that are prepared for any population booms coming their way in the future.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Wed May 25, 2016 6:01 pm

What was once Toronto Canada

The Aclusians quickly set up their base, this base included a barracks for the soldiers and a Latge lab for scientist. Javikus would lead these Aclusians to achieve their primary goal pf their way plan. The scientist then unloaded their gear from the slightly damaged ship. Aclusian genetic Material and DNA. While the soldiers unloaded their weaponry.

"Sir, our scanners detect that the oxygen here is breathable for our kind" Professor Lukanus told Javikus.

"Good, we can get patrols out, Move soldiers!" Javikus then said.

Aclusian soldiers then began to patrol around the Base to keep the area safe. While on a patrol, Sgt.Palevan and Cpl.Sumom found someone spying the Aclusians, they aimed their rifles at the creature, it was a Notcourtii scout. Palevan then tapped the scout on the shoulder, which was followed by a knockout punch to the face of the scout. The 2 Aclusians had never seen one of these creatures. Sumom picked up the small creature with ease. They then carried the Norcourtii to the base.

Aclusian Base

Palevan placed the Norcourtii into a shield cell. He then closed the cell, a electric shield rose up to keep the scout inside. Javikus then entered the room after being informed about the scout.

"Why are you here? And who are you?" He asked.
Last edited by Aclus on Wed May 25, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aclusian Empire

Ironsbad
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironsbad » Wed May 25, 2016 10:21 pm

The Dashing Blue

The day on the Dashing Blue is one of ships that are being sent out and made their way up and downriver to find lands that can be used for the future generations as the new generations were being initiated into adulthood that will be the new migrants to these new lands that by the next cycle. The markings of the Swirling Dream were sent out from ships and many others were being built as the First Families want more ships in order to follow the Dashing Blue to the source. The small shipyard started plans for the first ships to make it to the Dashing Blue source and end so that they can chart just the Mystery and expand their sight.

The Tel'Marn had notice that the exploration of the Mystery was starting to take the interests of the Ar'Naxi as more wish to see what the Dashing Blue but they wander once the Blue is charted then what will be left? Many had seen that since the Mystery is all around them, many will start to explore the forest and the mountains. Many young Ar'Naxi will be the first among many to be explorers and settlers to expand the Dream and their Dream Mother. Because of this, they are constantly reminded of the blue-tailed star that fell was the omen of great change. They wander if this means that they will be ever-guided explorers but only time will tell for that to come true.

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Thu May 26, 2016 7:53 am

Norcourt wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
*bows* thankyou

Indeed, I do too.

OOC:
Kek, I say amen.
Also, I say this IC post I'm writing is bad.
IC:
Spaceship "Dodona," 6496 AD
"Iingsron!"
Vulkan's voice was a blur. Barely audible.
"Iingsron!"
Iingsron couldn't get up.
"IINGSRON!"
This time Vulkan was in his face.
"What?"
"The ship! It's... all of it is... it's all failing."
"What?!"
Red lights were blaring, and automata panicked.
They were all scared. Peace had been sustained for 4 years now.
"Everyone. Stop!" Iingsron yelled.
There it was. That assuring, commanding voice. Everyone paused.
"Be glad we do not need anything. Rush to the escape pods. Quick, we must-"
He fell forwards.
His words were cut off by a sudden jerk forward.
The lights were off. The ship. It was falling.
It was already in Earth's orbit. Gravity had taken it's toll.
"Run!" Iingsron yelled.
They scrambled for escape pods.
To their luck, before even half of them made it, as the Dodona fell closer, a metal chunk from the ceiling fell.
It was unmovable.
More than 600 automata couldn't get past it.
Hraet was in the other side.
"Hraet!" Iingsron yelled.
"Go! I have nothing to live for anyway!"
"But you have so much to live for!"
"I'm only a robot. I treat to injuries that oh so rarely happen. You have to lead a people. A robots, for that matter. Run! Go! Quick! To safe-"
Another movement added to the metal pile.
"Go..." Hraet said.
"I'm not leaving you!"
"You must! For the sake of all. We've known each other for four years, but it's no matter. Run. Go. Lead. Be safe."
His last long sentence.
Iingsron stuttered, "I... I-"
"Go..."
His last completed word.
"I- can't leave you. Please."
"I can't get past this-"
Another jolt shot Iingsron further away from the pile.
The pile along with the ceiling fell.
Iingsron got to the escape pod safely.
His last image of Hraet was him helplessly stuck under a metal heap.
"Hraet..."
Last edited by Rannoria on Thu May 26, 2016 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Sat May 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Unknown Forest Camp

The suspected pirates back handed Andre, and with great force asked who he was.

"I am Captain John Andre, of the Norcourtian Army, surely you have heard of my whereabouts. Now, who are you, you bloody barbarian pirate thug ye!"

An awkward silence had begin to spring, but a reply from the unknown creature seemed inevitable.
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sat May 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Aclusian Base

"A Norcourtian!" Javikus yelled out.

"From the Great slave rebellion story? These whelps were the cause of the Rebellion?" Palevan replied.

"Yes" Javikus replied to palevan then turned to the Norcourtii.
"So this is where the famous story left off? Your species has done good for themselves, I see your gun has some Aclusian tech installed into it. Surely my people have been associated with yours, we are Aclusians, part of a small detachment of what is left of our people" Javikus told The Captain.

"Now you will tell us where your main base is and your purpose here" Palevan added.
The Aclusian Empire

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Sun May 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Aclus wrote:Aclusian Base

"A Norcourtian!" Javikus yelled out.

"From the Great slave rebellion story? These whelps were the cause of the Rebellion?" Palevan replied.

"Yes" Javikus replied to palevan then turned to the Norcourtii.
"So this is where the famous story left off? Your species has done good for themselves, I see your gun has some Aclusian tech installed into it. Surely my people have been associated with yours, we are Aclusians, part of a small detachment of what is left of our people" Javikus told The Captain.

"Now you will tell us where your main base is and your purpose here" Palevan added.

Unknown Forest Camp

"You take me as a plotter, sir? A weak turncoat you think I am? If you think me of that sort of stature, I have to inform that you are more foolish than I had already thought!"

Andre took a scalpel from his medical bag, and cute the rope from which he was hung upon, he made a dashing escape into the woods, while being fired at by Aclusians. He took his Lee rifle and fired off a few shots.
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sun May 29, 2016 1:15 pm

OOC: That escape is irrelevant, you are in the middle if a Hight tech alien base inside a cell.
The Aclusian Empire

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse