NATION

PASSWORD

Carriebean Nuclear Test (Open,PMT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Carriebean Nuclear Test (Open,PMT)

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Kasuka, Carriebean
The day was a Friday afternoon, as people began to wind down for the night, get their little ones in bed against their wishes and amid protests that only a three year old would make sense of, the people of the city of carriebean were loyal folks, deeply loyal to the bone of the regime, which, had plotted their demise only minutes before hand, with a throw of a dart, some rum and a bit of febreeze mixed in there, several top ranking Carriebean officials, including Emperor Zachary V and even the president, Carol Dartenby, the first lady president in Carriebean’s almost 700 year history, was rumored to be at that meeting, that meeting, in one Monday morning, amid all the gossipy talk on Dartenby’s husband, the cable television guy not fixing the stereo so they could listen and spy on their citizens, was a certain discussion that was struck up, someone said it was the beginning of a new month, to which they all cheered and food was brought out, mountains of food and cakes, even the famous carriebean claskvardi was not spared in the expenses, over 100,000 Sais worth, 10 years pay for the average carriebean worker, was thrown around like it was nothing.
A map was brought out of the carriebean nation when all the politicians and spoiled rich nobles lined up and after a short kanga line, darts were passed out, with red, yellow and black, and green being used, the small objects grasped firmly in their hands, the men and women threw them against the wall, a series of thuds began to hit almost as a symphony, thud, thud, whack. A small aide to the king merely charted down the coordinates and had sent word to the Carriebean Nuclear missile Gambling Headquarters, who’s chairman, Nathan Thornhairy Usomara, an imposing figure, towering over the heads of the carriebean men and women present, and an impressive 12’5, ducked into the command seat and threw his weight around with some local politicians and promised them huge bonuses if they continued this “proud and loyal tradition of blood and honor.” He peered over the coordinates sent, and merely nodded, this part was done.

At Kasuka, the shells began to fire, the “huge Hans” a 345 foot long barreled artillery piece got their ammunition sorted out, and loaded into the huge base of the gun, after an hour of careful calculation and raising of the gun, the shell was fired at exactly 9:00 am, the shell screamed into the town, briefly joining the symphony of yells and screams from the terrified and barely waking townsfolk before a terrific flash engulfed the city, the men manning the gun looked on with pride and happiness on the outside, disgust and sickness on the inside. Their ears filled now with a massive boom, the blast broke the windows and let in radiation from the nuclear shell flood the surrounding area. The men grabbed their masks and threw them on after leaving the bunker.

In the cities of la Mountaina, Las Santos and, El Hombre en las nubes, bright flashes of light followed by ear deafening booms were seen for miles away, the people that could not get away from the city were vaporized and their remains were never found, of the 55,300,000 people that was the combined population of all four cities, close to 3/5ths of that number was killed off in the strikes.

Zachary V stood up on the podium.

"People of Carriebean, I am pleased to report that this morning, four of our major cities have been destroyed, a total of 33 million of our people lie dead among the radioactive ruins of such great marvels of engineering and architecture, but, fear not, for this was part of our grand operation, it was carried out precisely with every precaution being made. the end goal of controlling our population has succeeded, and with the rapid growth of our population, from 1.362 billion in 2013 to 1.587 billion in 2016, in three years we managed to get almost a quarter of a million people into our nation's borders. now, some nations may see us a radical, extremist, maybe even terrorist genocidal psychopaths, and I say, let them come to our lands, let them try to take our leaders down, for the carriebean people and her armed forces, shall never surrender, I am, as a precaution, ordering the mobilization of the Carriebean People's Militas all throughout the nation, and will put all of our remaining armed forces on high alert. Workers, Peasants, Arm Yourselves, Arm Yourselves with guns!"

OOC thread:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=379205
OOC rules:

1. No Godmodding
2. No Meta Gaming
3. No one liners
4. No ice bears on mars, that's creepy.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Tue May 24, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat May 21, 2016 3:36 pm

I will join this. May I start posting?
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:I will join this. May I start posting?

OOC: sure, let me write up some rules for other people who want to join.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Crimoria
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crimoria » Sat May 21, 2016 3:39 pm

I'll join
(List of things I'm against)
Calling people stupid/judging someone without knowing them/Judging a country without having lived there/racism/sexism/ judging someone just because they don't follow a religon/Putin

(Things I love)
Starwars/Australia/Equality/Canada/Germany/Netherlands/Thailand/Fallout/orange/ burritos/environment/apocalypse RPs/reptiles/Roleplays/pokemon
Quote: " Why waste your life working for money when it's really working for something that will not remember you"

Note: Fallout 4!!!!!

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Maharana Pratapsinh Sisodya stood in his throneroom, with a bored look on his face. It was a rather uneventful day, characterized by petty issues and small progression in various fields, all of which he decided was not worth his attention. Pratapsinh ws a great leader. Instrumental in the peace and development of Kumbhalgarh, not only that, but the Maharana was a great character, Intellectual, Strong, you name it! Point to note, the Maharana is equivalent to a President.

Kumbhalgarh was a democracy. A strong beacon of human freedom and rights in its neighborhood. The capital, Chittogarh, was a beacon of tradition and technological advancement. It was a sprawling urban metropolis which ran entirely on renewable and flow resources, and not only that, but 90% of its consumed products were sustainably managed and organic. The Ministry of Environmental Welfare and The Ministry of Sustainability has a 70% Renewable and Flow Resource Energy regulation, and a 60% Sustainaibly Managed and Organic consumer product regulation. The only city to not exceed this by atleast 5% is Rajpur, a newly developed city still finding its feet.

Yet Chittorgarh, was not only a urban metropolis for others to follow, but a traditional haven. There was a lush green forest surrounding the city, into which people could walk or take a horse ride through. Many malls in and around the city had a traditional Rajput Interior, and the Rana himself had a traditional throne room.

The Throne room was a symbolic yet useful room. It was where biweekly, the various Ministers of Kumbhalgarh would assemble and discuss issues and development, and the Maharana would then act accordingly. The Maharana was elected every 10 years, he had a 'Vice' known was the KuarRana and a panel of Ministers who would manage the different aspects and needs of the nation.

Today was one such day. An uneventful one. No major development. The usual military upgrades and economical surplus. Nothing too eventful. But then, it was almost as if the trigger on a glock was pulled. The News hit the Rana with the power of a hammer.

"WHAT!??" Screamed the Maharana. The shock was too great too control. The Carribean government had nuked its own citizens.

The Maharana Fumed in Rage. Kumbhalgarh was well poised to enter Newne Carribean and destroy it, just like it had down previously in history. It would do it again.

The Maharana stood up and ordered to his Defense Minister, "I want 600,000 Soldiers, 700 Tanks, Our American Fleet, and Our Aerial Fleet from the Americans to surround the Carribean, kill any resistance from the Carribean, and restore order in the country. I want their leaders disposed of and the country restored to normal, under our banner of course"

The Minister of Nuclear Development stood up and proclaimed, "Maharana, theres one thing that could help us in this 'Mission', Its a closely guarded secret, No outside country has intel over this, but we have a Radiation Remover, Made of Potassium Iodide, that pushes the Radiation Air up in the atmosphere after which we simuentanoesly drop surfactant discharge missiles using our airforce, which pushes the radiation out of the air and into a small location, where we then infuse it with sublimed tree, and then we trap it in a container. Correspondingly, we then change it back to its solid state where we now have a completely destroyed tree which is completely infused with radiation. However, we then for a period of 7 days, constantly treat the tree with Potassium Iodide infused with Surfactant Soap in order to 'Infect' the radiation and effectively overpower its particles with soap particles and change it into soap"

The Maharana replied, "Ok so we basically hit the bombed cities with potassium Iodide, which can be done from a distance, correct?"

The Minister nodded enthusiastically, obviously pleased with getting on the Good side of the Rana, "Yes sir, our military might means we can carry this out anytime we wish to, am I correct Rawat-Ji?"

The Minister of Defense, Saindas Rawatji Chundawat gave a nod to confirm the claim.

The Maharana continued, "But the problem is the Discharge Missiles and the Sublime Tree Missiles, we need to have control over the land in order to carry that out"

The Minister of Nuclear Development gave an expression of dissapointed understanding.

Rawat-ji Stood up and said, "Consider it done"

Then suddenly, as if feeled with a renewed vigor, the Ministers and the Rana cheered vehemently. Ready to prey on Newne Carribean, the nation who had violated human rights.

Announcement from the Government of Kumbhalgarh

From the office of his Raj, Maharana of Kumbhalgarh, Has declared Kumbhalgarh's response to the Nuclear Crisis in NewneCarribean7

The Nation of Newne Carribean has made a mistake by nuking its people. The Rajput Rajya of Kumbhalgarh vehemently opposes this decision and will invade and liberate the people of the Carribean as a repsonse. NewneCarribean has 3 days to surrender or face the might of our military that has been dispatched to carry out this task. The size of which they figure out on their own.
Signed,

Government of Kumbhalgarh

JAI MATA DI

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Sat May 21, 2016 6:11 pm

I might join. I can begin posting, right?
For: Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Theocracy, Imperialism, Classical Liberalism, American Imperialism, Russia, Greece, Poland, Donald Trump, Jordan Peterson, Vladimir Putin, Republican Party, UKIP, Brexit, War on Terror, Marijuana Legalization

Against: Racism, Marxism, Canada, China, Justin Trudeau, European Union, Islam, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Atheism
...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat May 21, 2016 6:12 pm

Shlapp wrote:I might join. I can begin posting, right?

Aye. I believe so!

JAI MATA DI

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Sat May 21, 2016 6:48 pm

May I post?
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Sat May 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Orostan wrote:May I post?

I would assume.
For: Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Theocracy, Imperialism, Classical Liberalism, American Imperialism, Russia, Greece, Poland, Donald Trump, Jordan Peterson, Vladimir Putin, Republican Party, UKIP, Brexit, War on Terror, Marijuana Legalization

Against: Racism, Marxism, Canada, China, Justin Trudeau, European Union, Islam, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Atheism
...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Sat May 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Emperor Perry's Throne Room in Rofl, Shlapp:

Emperor Perry was growing bored of himself. For the past few years, there was nothing much to pay attention to in terms of domestic or foreign affairs. Ever since the failure that was Quenada, he had not dare get involved in anything that did not directly effect him. Yet for the past week, he felt an awakening. He wanted to make a difference in the world again. He searched through the papers, domestic and foreign; and while looking through the newspaper of Kumbhalgarh he saw a name that intrigued him greatly.
Newne.
Newne... as in his old enemy, Newne Thernania? Impossible. Newne Thernania had broken up years ago. He shook that idea off, and read further into the article.
"Destroying cities... 33 Million dead..."
Emperor Perry was disgusted with what he had read. The atrocities that he had read... could be nothing but something that a break off- state of Newne Thernania. He sent the Administrator of Military a telegram:

Newne Thernania is back under a new name. They have the capabilities to destroy us several times over. They are committing several atrocities against their own people. We must show them who has the greater power. Locate Newne Carriebean and send all military units to their shores. Ready the nuclear warheads. Tell the citizens to be vigilant. We are declaring war.

Classified Military Complex

It was late at night when Commander Iwin, the Administrator of Military Affairs, received the message. He read through it quickly and examined the barcode to make sure it was really Perry. He said a prayer to Marcinus and began to notify the generals. He ordered the troops to be sent out within a week. Commander Iwin sent a telegram back to Perry:
Action will be taken. I shall not let you down.
Throughout the vast complex, generals were readying their troops.
Last edited by Shlapp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:30 am, edited 8 times in total.

...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:14 pm

Orostan wrote:May I post?

OOC: Yes, go right ahead.
IC:
Imperial Palace
Zachary V stared out at his advisors, the Carriebean Nation had been through hell, and the only semblance of the old government lay in the nuclear tests, Alex VII's ghost seemed to be there in the room with them, urging them to bomb more cities. the leader simply chuckled lightly at the thought of the insane former leader, that was during the pre -stalin era of government, where he frantically tried to scrape together what forces he could after the bombing of Ardens, with over a million dead. he now had to muster up the troops for the upcoming and inevitable military conflict that would happen. he heard a knock on the door and turned to see a top ranking general come into the room.
Zachary V turned to face the man, who knelt down at the sight of the ruler.
" arise, there's no need for pleasantries, now what is it you wanted to show me?"
" sorry sir, but there's been a development, the nation of Kumbhalgarh demands our surrender within 3 days or-"
" 3 days, surrender?! Hah! we have millions of troops all over the nation, give the order for the reservists to mobilize, I want the tank forces to be ready to defend the nation, and get the air force in the air, all 2,300 planes, and how many underground factories do we have?"
"around 200 sir, but most of them are commercial and government run-"
" excellent, then they shall have no problems going into full wartime production, is this understood?"
" W-Without a doubt, m'lord, I shall see to it at once!"
as the man quickly left, Zachary V stared at some charts, the carriebean forces had thousands of tanks, but of the almost twenty thousand, over fifteen thousand were relics of the cold war, aging outdated North Korean, Chinese and locally produced models of various T-62s, T-55s, and even a handful of T-26s . lucky the J-87 MMRPs ( Mobile Multiple Rocket Platforms) were numerous, with almost 45 out of every 100 carriebean vehicles were these, of course sheer numbers alone would not help, and the vast number tanks would be no match for the enemy armor and air power, who was sure to outnumber and outclass the carriebean's forces. the nearly seven million active personnel would take close to 200 months to mobilize fully, with over thirty five thousand men and women getting ready every month. the navy fared a bit better, on paper the carriebean fleet was eleven carriers strong, in reality, there was only six, with two that were unavailable and off fighting in other wars that the carriebean jingoistic politicians started, agaisnt the populace's will. that left him with four carriers, he turned and peered out a pair of binoculars and saw carriebean city's dockyards from the high mountainous position of the house. an explosion and a cloud of dust, smoke and oak was thrown up, blocking his vision of the port, rejected of his sight, he tossed the binoculars on the bed. now that was three carriers left. carriebean had plenty of ships to use during the war, but the fleets were small and disorganized after Stalin's then the royalists purge of the latter's and former's members during the bloody coup loving years, many of the top ranking and aspiring young captains and generals had been purged due to the paranoia and lack of party loyalty in these individuals, now the carriebean navy was left with inexperience, poorly trained admirals and captains who were loyal only to the all mighty sai and the occasional promotion. these fresh backs had no combat experience, he tried to suppress a chuckle when he remembered carriebean's fleet and it's last deployment, to enslave a bunch of bendiconians and commit war crimes, that was hardly a fight, and the carriebeans had even lost that war, though no one will remind them of that.

Zhackary stared out at the nation, and folded his arms on the balconey as the sun set.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat May 21, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sun May 22, 2016 7:05 am

Commander Charanjit Singh peered at the harbor of the Carribean through his binoculars. He saw smoke rising from a small area at the port, and realized that the Rajput Missile had destroyed a carrier.

Charanjit had 600,000 soldiers with him. 300,000 of those were Ground Elite Para-forces, and the rest were from the tank and artillery regiment respectively. The Maharana had ordered him to siege the port of the carribean and give them 3 days to surrender, if they refused, then to invade. He twisted his mouth thoughtfully. He had aerial support, which he could call in at any time, as it hovered right behind them, and he had a powerful ground army to support him. Yet one thought clawed him in the head. When he had got the report on NewneCarribean's military status, he had immedietaely realized they outnumbered him heavily. That was sure to be a problem, but then again he had far better equipment.

Charanjit shrugged as they approached the harbor. "SPREAD OUT IN A LINE, DESTROYERS IN A FRONT LINE, GUNS AIMING TOWARDS THE BOW!, CARRIERS AND CRUISERS SECOND LINE, GUNS AND TORPEDOES AIMING AT A 80 DEGREE ANGLE, AND THE REST OF THE SHIPS SPREAD OUT ON THE FLANKS, IF YOU ARE ON THE LEFT GUNS AIMING PORTSIDE, IF YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT, GUNS AIMING STARBOARDSIDE!"

The Commander grinned as the aerial fleet spread out in a similar disposition above his head. The troopers on the ships had already whipped out their Laser Dot sight RAJ rifles, and were aiming at possible threats. Charanjit frowned as he realized he had forgotten to bring the tank regiment out. The Rajput Navy fleet had sort of a raised wooden board where tanks coulld assemble and contribute in naval warfare. Charanjit screamed, "Release the Tank Holders, tell the tank regiment to move in and start firing at the port"

The Maharana had given strict orders to not harm the country until their 3 days were up, but Charanjit knew they wouldn't comply without a show of firepower.

At the top of his lungs he screamed, "ALL AMMUNITION AND GUNS, RAPID FIRE FOR 1 HOUR!"

Then his ears died as the sound of Kumbhalgarh's firepower overshadowed the sunny day at sea.

JAI MATA DI

Augusticinia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Augusticinia » Sun May 22, 2016 10:00 am

Munich, Augusticinia

The television screen flared as Emperor Ridley Kertesz's mouth gaped open in shock. "33 million. 33 million for a simple population check. That is unimaginable." General Ostberg, Kertesz's military advisor, nodded. "Sir, I believe something must be done with this. Should we take direct action or should we give them a chance with some kind of ultimatum." Kertesz immediately responded,"No, we must take direct action. These events can not be tolerated. Governments have the right to use action to control their people but this action went way too far." Ostberg stood up and said,"Shall I send a report to the Legislature?" Kertesz nodded,"Yes, but make it quick. We don't want to delay for long, and I need you to help with military organization."

Within a few hours the Augusticinian legislature had passed the declaration of war 262-2. After the legislative success Kertesz found himself back in his office strategizing. General Ostberg stood up and said," I nominate Supreme Commandant of Augusticinian Ground Operations Gustavo Neroni as head leader of this operation. The operation will be titled as 'Operation Demolition.' There are three main points to this operation. Number 1, is to destroy the infrastructure of Newne Carriebean. Number 2, is to topple the oppressive government. Number 3, is to not harm any of the people. They have already lost 33 million to the government." They continued to plan nominating other officers for different positions and eventually the Augusticinian Temporal Demolition Intervention Field Army (ATDIF) was formed.

ATDIF Orbat: (Led by Supreme Commandant of Augusticinian Ground Operations Gustavo Neroni)

Land: (Led by Colonel of Infantry Hendrik Santos)
42,000 Infantry
105 Artillery
245 Tanks

Sea: (Led by Commodore Sigurd Hutson)
10 Destroyers
2 Aircraft Carriers

Air: (Led by Pilot Marshal Theodore Carboni)
22 Drones
60 Fighter Jets
30 Anti-Ground Planes
25 Bombers
15 Intelligence Planes
Last edited by Augusticinia on Sun May 22, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Walshland
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Walshland » Sun May 22, 2016 10:59 am

Imperial City
Erdragon was in a meeting with his Council. One member was saying "Emperor, the latest reports from our Carriebean spies have just arrived." He replied "What do they say?" The reports said that the government of Carriebean had nuked three cities in their own nation. One of the Empire's spies had been killed. The other two were still alive and were able to inform the Imperial City about the crisis. Erdragon said "Send the Army to the nearest airfield. Tell them that we're going to war against Carriebean." The Council left for their homes.
Airfield
General Tokausa was getting ready to board the large plane. It was called the Tokyo after their long lost homeland's city of that name. Her troops would conquer Carriebean City after 3 days, it was said by some of the Council. Tokausa ordered "Set a course for Carriebean City Airport, pilot." The planes set sail for the Carriebean Empire, hoping to conquer it for Walshland.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:09 am

Yoho Harbor
sirens began to blare as man after man threw themselves into cover, ducking and weaving through the city, the Kumbhalgarhi bombardment had left building after building, block after block nothing but powder, the skeletal remains of steel, and hundreds of bodies were there motionless on the ground. 28 year old general Kito Yansomara loaded his colt.44 pistol and grabbed his carriebean made AK-62 rifle, loading the 28 round banana shaped clip inside and hearing a click, he pulled back the lever and prepared to fire. he had with him three armies, the 32nd, , the 65th, and the 98th carriebean rifled division, a total of nearly 230,000 men and women along with roughly 300 tanks and 250 Mobile rocket launchers, he thought he was badly outnumbered, the frantic reports by the new recruits told him of the "inevitable defeat" and that they should " pull back to a more defensible position."
Yansomara laughed at the thought of the carriebean forces just handing the port over to the enemy, he knew the enemy sounded familiar, he thought he had fought alongside them in a war of some-sorts, he couldn't remember, the alcohol was killing his brain cells faster that the naval bombardment by the Kumbs. taking another swig of the poison, he chuckled at the thought of rum killing him quicker than the enemy could.
standing up, he got on a phone and began to speak to a local commander.
" commander, I want you to dig holes in the pavement, big enough to put tanks in, we shall hold a reverse sloped position in the city, and try to cause as many casualties to the enemy as possible."
"Yes sir, do you want to inform the emperor and president of our current situation?"
"no, we shall keep him in the dark, just get everyone ready for battle, is that understood?"
"Yes sir!"
as he hung up the phone, Yansomara aimed the rifle and fired off a flurry of shots at several dark, human shaped targets.
"don't shoot, we are on-"
the general threw his weapon down and saw the damage, he had killed three of carriebean's own out of a five man patrol. he knelt down to a dying man.
" why'd ya shoot us, sir?"
"I thought you were the enemy, I-I've never been in an urban environment and I uh-"
"it's ok, I've said my goodbyes in this world."
as the man's head sagged to the left, Yansomara gripped and hugged the boy tightly, before barking some orders to the remaining men.

Old Chernarus
Political Columnist

Founded: May 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Chernarus » Sun May 22, 2016 11:20 am

I would like to send 300 Ice Bears to Mars.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sun May 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:Yoho Harbor
sirens began to blare as man after man threw themselves into cover, ducking and weaving through the city, the Kumbhalgarhi bombardment had left building after building, block after block nothing but powder, the skeletal remains of steel, and hundreds of bodies were there motionless on the ground. 28 year old general Kito Yansomara loaded his colt.44 pistol and grabbed his carriebean made AK-62 rifle, loading the 28 round banana shaped clip inside and hearing a click, he pulled back the lever and prepared to fire. he had with him three armies, the 32nd, , the 65th, and the 98th carriebean rifled division, a total of nearly 230,000 men and women along with roughly 300 tanks and 250 Mobile rocket launchers, he thought he was badly outnumbered, the frantic reports by the new recruits told him of the "inevitable defeat" and that they should " pull back to a more defensible position."
Yansomara laughed at the thought of the carriebean forces just handing the port over to the enemy, he knew the enemy sounded familiar, he thought he had fought alongside them in a war of some-sorts, he couldn't remember, the alcohol was killing his brain cells faster that the naval bombardment by the Kumbs. taking another swig of the poison, he chuckled at the thought of rum killing him quicker than the enemy could.
standing up, he got on a phone and began to speak to a local commander.
" commander, I want you to dig holes in the pavement, big enough to put tanks in, we shall hold a reverse sloped position in the city, and try to cause as many casualties to the enemy as possible."
"Yes sir, do you want to inform the emperor and president of our current situation?"
"no, we shall keep him in the dark, just get everyone ready for battle, is that understood?"
"Yes sir!"
as he hung up the phone, Yansomara aimed the rifle and fired off a flurry of shots at several dark, human shaped targets.
"don't shoot, we are on-"
the general threw his weapon down and saw the damage, he had killed three of carriebean's own out of a five man patrol. he knelt down to a dying man.
" why'd ya shoot us, sir?"
"I thought you were the enemy, I-I've never been in an urban environment and I uh-"
"it's ok, I've said my goodbyes in this world."
as the man's head sagged to the left, Yansomara gripped and hugged the boy tightly, before barking some orders to the remaining men.

OOC: Its not Kumbhalgarhi its Rajput....

Charanjit grinned as he witnessed what seemed to be a very lopsided battle. The Anthem of Kumbhalgarh was being played at its very loudest, and hundreds of men and women were screaming and shouting from the Carribean as the heavy bombardment continued.

Then he realized his mistake. The Carribeaners were rallying and organizing themselves into sloped positions where they were stationing tanks and firing at the Rajput Invaders. Charanjit flinched as the man beside him fell from an enemy gunshot. Beads of sweat trickled down his eyes as his men suffered moderate casualaties on the battefield.

Charanjit ran inside the safety of the command ship and called his battle council. He spoke hurriedly, "We will suffer heavy casualities if we don't approach this battle carefully. We must raid the port head on. We need to bombard their sloped positions through the sky and try eliminate their tank positions before we put boots on the ground"

Charanjit was about to send the council on its way before a young soldier rushed in and exclaimed, "Sir, we have intel that they have 250 rocket launchers stationed just outside of the port, under mobilization, they will be ready to fire in a few hours"

Charanjit thanked the man and sent him on his way then said to Vayu (Air) Commander Shakti Singh, "The lives of many Rajput Soldiers lies in your hands, we can win this battle without aerial support, but they don't have any airforce assistance and our superiority from the sky means that we can cause them valuable damage from the sky. I want you to run a bombing routine on their sloped tank positions and then locate their rocket launcher and destroy them"

Shakti Singh gave a confident nod and went on his way.

Charanjit stepped outside and screamed, "HALT THE FIRE" Suddenly, the fire stopped, an immedieate silence spooked the battle ground as Rajput Soldiers retreated to their defensive positions, protected from enemy fire by the strong Rajput Naval Positions. Then Suddenly, The Rajput Tanks strolled onto the port and wrecked havoc as they raided the sloped positions and engaged Carribean tanks. Kumbhalgarh's Tanks outclassed the Carribean tanks but were slightly outnumbered in deployment, Charanjit had chosen to retain 200 of his tanks and only deploy close to 140 tanks for this purpose.

Charanjit raised Kumbhalgarh's banner and fired the fireworks that created a flag of Kumbhalgarh in the air, and screamed the battle cry, "JAI MATA DI!" as if aroused by the goddess herself, the Rajput Soldiers stirred out of their battle positions and attacked the port in the hundred thousands.

Shakti Singh cursed from his Jet as it soared past the Carribean Sky. His squadron had completed the bombing routine, but some of the sloped positions had managed to hide inside the pavement and avoid the bombing. The Rajput Airforce could not bomb again as their own soldiers were now engaged on the battle with the disgusting carribeaners.

Shakti Singh and his squadron soared through the polluted sky and targeted the rocket launchers of the Carribean Army.

On the Battle Field

Rajsinh and his regiment shot a carribean soldier as they advanced down the port. They had been making good progress, especially because of the monster performance by the Tank Regiments.

Rajsinh took cover behind a small alley and his regiment crouched behind him in a single file line.

Rajsinh said, "Reload your guns and get a good swig of water, we won't be stopping for a long time-" He was cut out as a Carribean Soldier poked out of the street and shot Rajsinh in the leg, who in reaction screamed in pain.

Rajsinh grabbed a pistol from his waistbelt and shot the man in his chest, and slumped to the ground. Following that, 20 Carribean Soldiers entered the alley and engaged with Rajsinh's Battalion, who fought like true lions.

Outnumbered 1 to 4, The Batallion's superior training and equipment managed to save the day, the Carribean Soldiers lay dead on the ground except for one woman who had her hands clasped together in sign of mercy.

Rajsinh had lost 2 men in the short battle. Tears flowed down his eyes as 2 of his best men lay dead to the ground. Submitted to Veergati (Warrior's Death). His eyes than laid on the woman. She was a beautiful woman. With flowing blonde hair and a beautiful Tan face. She was obviously abused by the men in her army, her face was exhausted and her body weak. Rajsinh's lust and humanity got the better of him as he scooped the woman from the ground and took her down the alley, followed by his remaining troopers.

He found a small shack down the alley and took her inside and laid her on the bed. He then instructed his men, "Give me whatever food and water you have, I'll treat this woman, you guard the shack"

His troopers gave a nod, and presented the provisions.

He then gently removed the woman's clothing to reveal her large breasts and genitals. He washed her with water, and fed her dried meat and vegetables. She ate the food eagerly. Rajsinh sat down at the other corner of the hut for a good 15 minutes, and tended to whatever need she had.

Then his lust got the better of him. The beautiful naked woman before him was too much for his human brain to handle. He went to the woman and asked her, "I'll take you to Kumbhalgarh and marry you in a safe environment if you let me make love with you"

The Woman sighed but nodded enthusiastically. For the next 10 minutes, the 2 men outside the shack could hear loud moans and groans from inside.

Rajsinh then came outside and instructed to the 2 men to guard the woman and take her back to the ship as a Prisoner of War, where post-battle, Rajsinh would come and collect her.

Rajsinh bid his farwelll and walked down the alley. The familiar noise of gunshots and war cries could be heard again, as he loaded his powerful modern auto-rifle. He aimed at an enemy soldier and shot him from the safety of the alley corner, he then limped out, and slowly limped towards another Rajput Regiment. Unfortunately, a Carribean soldier had flanked him from the behind and stabbed him with a knife.

Rajsinh lay down on the floor, blood seeping out of his wound furiously as a Rajput Medic came to his side, and tried to treat his wound, with little success.

The medic said in a slow voice, "I'm sorry I can't help you, but if it makes you feel any better, we're making good progress through the harbor, and I'll take care of that woman of yours. We found her in that shack and she referred to your name. Don't worry."

Rajsinh grinned and his eyes slowly closed.

The battle had truly started.

JAI MATA DI

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Yoho Harbor
Yansomara stared at the map, the situation was not very good, the rajput air force was tearing the carriebean forces to pieces, he had gotten word from the commander of the 9th tank guards battalion that 27 of his 30 tanks had been destroyed and he was unable to launch any effective counterattacks due to the severe losses the men had suffered. Yansomara thanked the man for informing him of the position.
" I want your men to fall back outside the city, in fact, fall back to the capital. you can group up with the 13th Tank Guards battalion ( 11 out of 30 tanks left) who have also been forced back, this battle is not going well."
" at least we are killing them, I understand your orders!"
Yansomara threw the phone down and sighed. the enemy air power was decimating the carriebean forces, but he realized something, they must get in close and prevent them from bombing the carriebean army. he picked up the phone again and punched in a number.
" this is captain Han Saka of the 4th infantry regiment."
" this is general Kito Yansomara of the 32nd, 65th and 98th rifled divisions, I want you to order your men to engage in melee."
"sir, that's suicide, we'll be cut down!"
" that's an order commander, do it or you're family will be enslaved."
"Yes sir!"
Yansomara walked over to an aging PA system, connected it to the internet, and began to blast the carriebean national anthem over the city, which was in german for some reason.

two miles away, 4th Carriebean Rocket Support Divison
commander Yang Chosokabe bit into his donut, it was almost lunch time, and the rockets were finally in position to begin firing.
" all launchers set up and fire at will when ready."
as the men began to rush to their stations after a preemptive snack killed the enemy that was once known as hunger, several small objects were seen in the air, Chosokabe choked on his pastry when he realized that carriebean had no aircraft in the area.
he turned and hoped they had started firing already, but the rajput planes and jets dove straight in for an attack, he grabbed the controls and hit the pedal, the MRLS lurched forward at 10 miles per hour and he began to hear screams from the panicking men that had thrown their lunches down and began to man the missile platforms, Chockosabe saw a full volley of 42 missiles head towards the city, he knew that two of them had opened fire, but it was too little too late, the carriebean's had neglected to inform their airforce that they might need them, and so they were caught out in the open, lined up in neat rows, perfect targets fro the enemy.
he calmly got out and walked in front on his MRLS as rocket launcher after rocket launcher was blown up by a strafing run and carpet bombing of the enemy. his last thought was if he had fed his pet turtle before he had left the house.

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Sun May 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Military Warship Heading Towards Newne Carriebean

Several warships, along with this one, carried the soldiers of Shlapp. Several planes and SUV's were stored on it. Commander Iwin stood at the helm along with the captain, with his binoculars. Without warning, a private burst in the helm.
"Iwin, sir, the Emperor is addressing the people. We have it on radio."
Iwin made his way out to the deck where soldiers had gathered around a small plastic radio. Through the static, they could make out the speech.

Rofl, Shlapp

Emperor Perry walked up the stairs to his podium to address the nation. This was his first address in years. The media was there, ready to cover everything that he said. They had no idea what was going on. He brought out a piece of paper. The crowd grew silent.

"Days ago, Zachary V of the nation Newne Carriebean dropped nuclear bombs on his own citizens for population control. Being a just and right nation who does not tolerate such crimes, we have sent the entire military to liberate the people of Newne Carriebean. I direct my message to Zachary V. Troops are in the water heading towards your nation at a rapid pace, they will be there in a week. If you do not surrender at this moment, we shall invade your country and take over your people. You shall be a colony of Shlapp. We will annihilate your armies. If we must, nuclear weapons will be used. Citizens, take up arms. Today I declare war."

Perry left the podium and the crowd in shock.

...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sun May 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Shlapp wrote:
Military Warship Heading Towards Newne Carriebean

Several warships, along with this one, carried the soldiers of Shlapp. Several planes and SUV's were stored on it. Commander Iwin stood at the helm along with the captain, with his binoculars. Without warning, a private burst in the helm.
"Iwin, sir, the Emperor is addressing the people. We have it on radio."
Iwin made his way out to the deck where soldiers had gathered around a small plastic radio. Through the static, they could make out the speech.

Rofl, Shlapp

Emperor Perry walked up the stairs to his podium to address the nation. This was his first address in years. The media was there, ready to cover everything that he said. They had no idea what was going on. He brought out a piece of paper. The crowd grew silent.

"Days ago, Zachary V of the nation Newne Carriebean dropped nuclear bombs on his own citizens for population control. Being a just and right nation who does not tolerate such crimes, we have sent the entire military to liberate the people of Newne Carriebean. I direct my message to Zachary V. Troops are in the water heading towards your nation at a rapid pace, they will be there in a week. If you do not surrender at this moment, we shall invade your country and take over your people. You shall be a colony of Shlapp. We will annihilate your armies. If we must, nuclear weapons will be used. Citizens, take up arms. Today I declare war."

Perry left the podium and the crowd in shock.

From the office of his Raj, Maharana of Kumbhalgarh, Has declared Kumbhalgarh's response to Shlapp's Intervention in the Nuclear Crisis

The Nation of Shlapp is merely intervening in order to satisfy its personal needs. If it genuinely cared about the people, it Would not use Nukes on them or anihilate them. Kumbhalgarh plans to remove the radiation through a secret method, and then invest trillions in the rebuild of the Carribean.

Kumbhalgarh will dispatch its Trinidad Naval Fleet to Intercept Shlapp's Warship if it does not divert its route

Signed,

JAI MATA DI

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun May 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Carriebean City
Zachary V peered from the corner and ducked down into his bunker, the door shutting behind him, he merely nodded to the row of saluting officers and men. the bunker was built less than 50 years ago when the CRA came into power, now it was used to hide the man who had started the war. he went down the hallway and entered the elevator, it marveled him, how ready the carriebeans were to this idea of mutual destruction that everyone and their dog had a nuclear bunker, granted the people of the cities were less fortunate that others, but that was their price to pay for starting the war.
pressing some buttons, the aging device squeaked and groaned with as much force it could muster to move the elevator down, after what seemed like an eternity, he was awoken by a ding sound and opened the doors to the planning room, where his generals were gathered. he regretted not taking in a final breath of fresh air from the outside, as he had determined to stay in the bunker for the rest of the war. with the door slamming shut tightly behind him, he sat down as the generals began to talk up strategies for winning the war.
" My emperor, we cannot move Steiner's Division into the battle, he has 7,688 men and 49 tanks, and is not even at at half strength, also, Hans tank division is withdrawing westward, he as lost more than 80% of his forces in the attacks the previous week."
" Stiner's division is 20,000 troops and 150 tanks, they shall lead the crushing blow against the rajput, and support Yansomara's forces."
" My Emperor, that is on paper, in reality the divison is weaker and disorganized, there are even rumors of an assassination plot."
" those are just that. rumors. and paper is all I care about, I want Stiner in the attack along with General Takayoshi's force of 15,000 well armed men and 100 battle hardened armored tanks."
"sir, Takayoshi's force is a bunch of peasants with guns, at most they have 3,000 and around a dozen tanks, we hardly have enough fuel to prepare them."
" I do not care, I want Takayoshi in the attack, that is an order!"
"yes sir."
" now then, I want 200 of our jets and fighters of air force commander Chuikov to join in the assault, we must secure the skies! and how is our navy?'
" we have gotten word that the Shlappians is preparing to attack us."
Zhackary V removed his glasses and demanded everyone leave, save for the top ranking officals.
" now, I know we will lose the war soon, here are my orders, I am instating a scorched Earth Policy, anything that can be of use to our enemies is to be destroyed, all railroads, power lines, dams, businesses, power stations, fuel refineries,wind turbines and the entire carriebean naval fleet is to be destroyed. is this understood?"
"Yes sir, I shall inform the men."
" see to it."

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Sun May 22, 2016 6:15 pm

A Message From The Emperor of Shlapp To Raj Maharana:

I am very surprised that the nation of Kumbhalgarh would be hostile to our great nation of Shlapp, even though we are on your side of the conflict. We all appreciate the progress you have made in the war. There are even some rumors that Zachary V is holed up in his pitiful bunker. However, empty threats of attacks on our warship will not intimidate our mission of liberation. We may well have to take the land from the cold, dead hands of your generals. It is no matter. We will liberate the people of Carriebean. It shall be a colony of Shlapp. Until then, I suggest that you fight alongside us. Do you not realize we are trying to provide you with military assistance? In fact, in order to prove how much we care about this alliance, I promise nuclear weapons shall not be used. Only foot soldiers and our warships.
Last edited by Shlapp on Sun May 22, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon May 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Shlapp wrote:
A Message From The Emperor of Shlapp To Raj Maharana:

I am very surprised that the nation of Kumbhalgarh would be hostile to our great nation of Shlapp, even though we are on your side of the conflict. We all appreciate the progress you have made in the war. There are even some rumors that Zachary V is holed up in his pitiful bunker. However, empty threats of attacks on our warship will not intimidate our mission of liberation. We may well have to take the land from the cold, dead hands of your generals. It is no matter. We will liberate the people of Carriebean. It shall be a colony of Shlapp. Until then, I suggest that you fight alongside us. Do you not realize we are trying to provide you with military assistance? In fact, in order to prove how much we care about this alliance, I promise nuclear weapons shall not be used. Only foot soldiers and our warships.

From the office of his Raj, Maharana of Kumbhalgarh, Has declared Kumbhalgarh's response to Shlapp's Message

You may assist us in this conflict, but you forget, Kumbhalgarh already has soldiers on boot here and we are planning to invest money in this country as well. The Carribean will be our colony after the war and not yours. We were here first, and we obviously have a claim to this land since its government does not care for its people. You may help us in this conflict, but will leave after the war is won. If you don't agree to these rules,

Kumbhalgarh will dispatch its Trinidad Naval Fleet to Intercept Shlapp's Warship.

Signed,

JAI MATA DI

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Mon May 23, 2016 4:51 pm

TERROR BY BOURGEOISIE

Imagine, enjoying a lively evening with the family. Loved ones gathered around the table for dinner, families hugging and greeting. Children playing in the yard.

Now imagine all of them died in a painful hellish inferno, their cries for those they loved silenced by a thunderous boom and waves of flame. Capitalism has done this to 100 million people in Newne Carribean!

The government, led by a aristocrat dictator, and a peverted inbred family, has nuked MULTIPLE of its own cities in an attempt to earn more profit for itself!
"Enough!' The workers of the world have cried! At long last, the world has reacted to this dastardly action and already committed itself to full scale war. However, the fattest snake, tends to eat itself. The powers fighting within the country wish to COLONIZE it. Adding it to yet another capitalist system of oppression and destruction. The German Democratic Reich, a dictatorship of the Proletariat, has stomped its boot down and yelled "NO!" to the evil forces at play. The brave people's army of the Reichswehr has been called to arms. Troops have been mobilized, tanks have began to roll and the war on the corrupt capitalist system that has ripped apart this region has begun!

"This disgraceful action will not go unnoticed. The German Democratic Reich will intervene, and attempt to cooperate with the people. When there, a sovereign, communist, Newne Carribean will be established" Comrade Wenndelin Emmerich said in a meeting with the press "Freedom, unity, and justice must be established in the region."

More on Page 45

German Naval port, Slovenia

The Sailors of the national Deutschmarine where quickly preparing their ships for movement. The port had been active all day since the announcement. Hundreds of thousands of weapons where being loaded onto their aircraft carrier The Stalin, and their two troop carriers The Engels and the wondetfully titled Let's kick capital-ass! various helicopters and jets where being inspected and troops marched onto the troop carriers and the aircraft carrier in long lines. The Admiral of the German fleet watched the entire proccess from his window with a concerned expression. "So, here we go..Into conflict it seems" The Officer said, scratching his beard.

Days of prepartion later, the German fleet had launched itself into the Atlantic. Heading full steam towards the carribean. Estimated arrival time: Three days.

DOCUMENTATION STATUS: CONFIDENTIAL
The Current German Invasion Force stand at:
•3 Troop Carriers, containing roughly around 1500 men each. Defended by anti aircraft weaponry
•5k men on the aircraft carrier, 50 helicopters onboard, 30 of which are troop transport, 30 eurofighter typhoons. Each ship is Armed with anti aircraft weaponry, and high power artillery.
•Four Destroyers, armed with guided missiles, anti missile defense, high tech radar, and high powered artillery canons for long distance shelling.

General
Hans Lance
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Sun May 29, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Shlapp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shlapp » Mon May 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Official Statement By Emperor Perry On The War In Carriebean:

Ladies and gentlemen of the nation of Shlapp! Rejoice, for the Shlappian War Ship has nearly reached the shores of Newne Carriebean, as close as possible to where intelligence experts have estimated Zachary V's bunker! I enjoy and relish the fact that you have all given up your pitiful local jobs to work at the large factories, owned by powerful businessmen, to make weapons for the fight! We shall soon have the nation of Newne Carriebean in our colonial control, thanks to the work of the great men in Kumbhalgarh!
Yet hard times have befallen us. The leaders of Kumbhalgarh have threatened to divert the path of our warship unless we give up the land of Newne Carriebean to them as a colony!
Shall we do this? NO! We shall fight until the end! Arm yourselves, citizens!

Emperor Perry put his pen down and crumpled up the paper. It was pointless to tell his citizens lies. He grabbed a new one and began:

To Whom It May Concern in Kumbhalgarh:

I'm going to be quick with you. Neither of us want to fight with each other. We both have bigger fish to fry: and the fish's name is Zachary V. Let's agree to split up the land 60% to 40%, if I help you. And one more thing-

His letter was interrupted by an advisor knocking on the door:
"Sir, there is news of a new contender in the war."

...as lady and I
look out tonight
from Desolation Row

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents