NATION

PASSWORD

Daniels Materials, Inc. [CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Daniels Materials, Inc. [CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

Postby Cumberlanda » Fri May 20, 2016 8:09 pm

THIS STOREFRONT IS DOWN DUE TO INVESTIGATIONS BY THE BCBI

Home | Rules | Products | Order Forms | Contact Us
Note: This storefront was designed with Dark theme users in mind. If you are a Dark theme user, please let me know what you think!

Independently Owned and Operated since 1656

In 1650, Archibald C. Daniels discovered coal in his yard while tilling his crops. He was inspired then to first use this coal for his home, then sell his surplus coal in the market. He soon amassed a fortune, and used that to open Daniels Mining Co. in 1656. From then, Daniels Mining has broadened their mining prowess from coal to gemstones to building materials, beating companies that hold monopolies on markets. Taking a strong stance on ethics, environmental responsibility, and value, Daniels has often taken the high road, refusing to let their name become synonymous with "blood diamonds" and taking a sharp stance in favor of our workers and our label. And this has worked for almost 400 years, with no signs of stopping. From dirt to iridium, we field the finest and most sought-after metals, minerals, and gems. We own over 94 mines across Cumberlanda and the world, and we are also looking to expand there. We will pay top dollar for mineral-rich land, or the mining rights thereof, and will promise to only use safe and ethical methods of obtaining minerals.

Our Current President:
Dr. Preston Daniels
Current President

Dr. Preston Daniels is the oldest of three siblings of the Daniels family, the third Daniels generation to own the company after it was bought by the government for a brief time in the 40s. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Business, a Master's in Administration, and a Doctorate in Geological Studies, all from the prestigious Vickers University. He has brought the company out of squalor and turmoil, and is committed to the core principles that Daniels Materials, Inc. holds dear: Quality, Ethics, and Value. Using these three principles, we have proven time and time again the constant success story that is Daniels Materials, and Dr. Preston Daniels is proud to be at the helm.

Awards, Accreditations, and Honors
This storefront has been certified to be digitally secure

"Why should I go with Daniels?"

In case you do not know, Cumberlanda is a nation devoted to Eco-friendly policies, including limits on the amount of encroachment one can make into nature. We realize that the world is changing, and the "Dig, baby Dig!" mindset cannot survive in it. We have been devoted to ethical practices, leaving minimal impact on nature as well as the local populace. Our largest project in Cumberlanda currently is the Governor's Dig. It is named that because we are extracting the coal that rests just below Cumberlanda's government buildings. We are surgical in practice and quick and safe in form, and we pride in such. We also have refused to play hardball with less ethical mining corporations and metal markets. While they would rather buy us out and control the markets as they pleased, we have kept the markets rich in competition, benefiting you, the consumer. We are committed to these principles.

Our Headquarters:

149 Paramount Boulevard, Pike City, PCCT

The Longhouse was designed to pay homage to our storied past, as a company and a family. Mimicking a traditional house that would hold up to five families, it holds our business. It shows that we are dedicated to honoring traditions as well as looking forward the future. We aren't just miners, we are technicians, engineers, craftsmen, and many more. Our business has expanded from coal to iron to iridium and uranium. All of our products are sourced ethically and safely, and we have prided ourselves in our clean and environmentally safe manner, and we have done that long before any regulations came into effect. You would think a giant company such as ours would rest in an 100 story office building in downtown New Norfolk, but we choose a more humble headquarters, as our headquarters is in the ground, extracting its splendor.

Rules

• Daniels Munitions reserves the right to deny any entity the sale of their product. We will disclose an official reason on most occasions, however we also reserve the right to not give one.
  • Our order forms are to be used at all times, with the notable exception of offers or orders in which our order form is insufficient. Regardless, the information on the forms must be included on any other form. This ensures timely processing of any order.
  • Please calculate the total cost of your order. Failure to do so may delay your order.
  • No unreasonable orders. We have a lot of dirt, but to order a ball of dirt the size of the Sun will only make us laugh. We are bound by modern technological limitations, you know.
  • We are not responsible for any purchases after they are delivered.
  • We do not take payments. Please refer to a loan agency if you cannot pay the entire price up front.

|(+7) 1-800-1-DANIELS | 149 Paramount Boulevard, Pike City, PCCT |
| Copyright © 2016 Daniels Materials, Inc. All rights reserved. |
Last edited by Cumberlanda on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Fri May 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Our Partners
While we do not have any suppliers of mining equipment, workers, or shipping solutions, we are looking for those things. Suppliers will be approved or rejected on a case-by-case basis, but we appreciate any opportunities you may have for us. Other storefronts, banks, and markets are welcome to apply for partnership.

-Advanced Systems Technology
-Wildfire Industries
-The Suffet Court of Foreign Trade and Affairs, Carthage

Products
Listed below are our current products. More will be added according to customer demand and supply offers. Our gemstones are 100% natural and hand-cut, yet still sold at wholesale prices.

MaterialDescriptionPrice per unit
DirtJust fill dirt. Not for use in gardening.$5/ton
TopsoilAn organic soil designed for top dressing lawns and gardens.$15/ton
GravelGravel is used in many applications, including roadbeds and construction.$40/ton
CoalOnly the finest anthracite, or "clean coal."$150/ton
GraniteUsed in many monuments and kitchen counters. A cheap and fine choice.$230/ton
MarbleFor the finest monuments, walkways, and government buildings.$300/ton
SteelMade daily at our steel mills. Strong and hard.$500/ton
CopperPure and ductile. Perfect for electrical applications and pennies, if you're into that.$5/kg
SilverSilver is useful in many applications, from jewelry to electronics. Sold in pure bullion.$530/kg
GoldGold is the defining element in jewelry and electronics worldwide. Sold in pure bullion.$40/g
TitaniumUsed in many applications, it's a strong and light metal.$27/kg
PlatinumA dense and malleable metal, it's used in many things.$33/g
IridiumA very hard metal, Iridium has many uses in the potential fuels of tomorrow, as well as a heat resistant material.$15/g
Unrefined UraniumDense and radioactive, for energy. We are not responsible for any bombs or meltdowns.$45/kg
PlutoniumA component of radioisotope generators and weapons. Once again, not responsible for any explosions.$2000/g
PeridotA bright green semi-precious gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$5/carat
AmethystA beautiful violet semi-precious gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$10/carat
Black OpalA dark colored gemstone flecked with red, orange, and blue. Price includes cutting fee.$30/carat
SapphireA brilliant blue gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$200/carat
EmeraldA majestic deep green precious gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$1500/carat
RubyA deep red precious gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$800/carat
DiamondOur finest quality, clear precious gemstone. Price includes cutting fee.$1200/carat

Other metals available at customer request.
Last edited by Cumberlanda on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Fri May 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Order Forms and Applications

Standard Orders

If you would like buy any of our products, please use this form. Or submit a fancy letter, if you wish. But it is essential that the information in the order forms be equitable with our standard order forms. This will ensure timely processing of your order.

Code:
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/oY4sIAU.png[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Name of Purchasing Entity:[/b]
[b]Materials Requested:[/b]
[b]Total Cost (in NSD):[/b]
[b]Additional Questions:[/b][/box]

Partnership Application

We always enjoy seeing other companies and nations work with us. If you would like to sell us mineral rights, mining equipment, or if you would like to make us your entity's official supplier, please use this form. Entities that establish partnerships with us will receive 10% off on the total of their goods.

Code:
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/oY4sIAU.png[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Name of Partnering Entity:[/b]
[b]Reason for Partnership:[/b]
[b]Additional Questions:[/b][/box]

Discounts*
-Partners will receive 10% off their order.
-Members and Observers of The Razor's Edge Cooperative, The League of Mechanocracies, and The Union for Common Interests will receive 15% off their order.
*these discounts do not stack. If you apply to more than one of these, the highest discount will apply.
Last edited by Cumberlanda on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Mon May 23, 2016 10:01 am

Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda
"What are we gonna do on the bed, Max Barry?"
The Sentinel:Honestly I am looking for a better signature format because this one is hot garbage
Please look at these if you wish to comment on my nation. NS Stats are not the best.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Wed May 25, 2016 3:59 am

Name of Partnering Entity:People Liberation Group
Reason for Partnership:We have friends all over the worlds that might need resource like metal to create bullets, if you agree to partner with us we will give you a 50/50 cut
Additional Questions:

What is your opinions with mercenary insurgents along with selling resource to counter-terrorist and maybe the FNKR?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 am

Vulkata wrote:

Name of Partnering Entity:People Liberation Group
Reason for Partnership:We have friends all over the worlds that might need resource like metal to create bullets, if you agree to partner with us we will give you a 50/50 cut
Additional Questions:

What is your opinions with mercenary insurgents along with selling resource to counter-terrorist and maybe the FNKR?

To: The People's Liberation Group

Dear Sir or Madame:

I would like to officially apologize, but we, in accordance with Chapter 10, Section 5 of the Cumberlandian Criminal Code, are not permitted, under any circumstances, to arm terrorists. The Cumberlandian Criminal Code does not make the distinction between terrorist and ex-terrorist. Regardless of the current status of the members of the People's Liberation Group, they would be considered terrorists by Confederate law, and could directly result in the death of this company. Ergo, we cannot sell to the PLG. We mean no disrespect by this, we are simply bound by the law of the land. It would likely be easier for you to contact a weapons company for your ammunition needs.

Regards,

Dr. Preston Daniels, President
Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda
The Sentinel:Honestly I am looking for a better signature format because this one is hot garbage
Please look at these if you wish to comment on my nation. NS Stats are not the best.

New Colishi
Attaché

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Colishi » Sun May 29, 2016 5:55 am

Name of Purchasing Entity:Helius Granite
Materials Requested:
    50 Kilograms of Unrefined Uranium
    15 Grams of Plutonium
    90 Ton of Steel
Total Cost (in NSD):482,250 But i should recount in case of wrong calculation's
Additional Questions:
Just saying. This will be used in part of our nuclear missiles making. If you would like to have a nuclear missile that looks like the Cumberland spears and circle, let me know due to I'm working on a giant golden Lenin nuclear bomb, also did i mention there will be some consequences if you deny us.
Last edited by New Colishi on Sun May 29, 2016 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please be noted that this is a puppet nation used for IC and maybe goof off

Kolechia III
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolechia III » Sun May 29, 2016 5:57 am

Tag

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Mon May 30, 2016 2:01 pm

New Colishi wrote:

Name of Purchasing Entity:Helius Granite
Materials Requested:
    50 Kilograms of Unrefined Uranium
    15 Grams of Plutonium
    90 Ton of Steel
Total Cost (in NSD):482,250 But i should recount in case of wrong calculation's
Additional Questions:
Just saying. This will be used in part of our nuclear missiles making. If you would like to have a nuclear missile that looks like the Cumberland spears and circle, let me know due to I'm working on a giant golden Lenin nuclear bomb, also did i mention there will be some consequences if you deny us.

To: Helius Granite

Dear Sir or Madame:

While we are neither interested in your nuclear missile construction nor your idle and baseless threats, your order of 90 tons of steel, 15 grams of plutonium, and 50 kilograms of unrefined uranium has been APPROVED. From one scientist to another, Dr. Granite, I would consider a more professional tone of voice when dealing with someone of equal intellect and respect. It will do you well in the future.

Regards,

Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda

Vistora
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon May 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Name of Partnering Entity: Atlas Heavy Industries
Reason for Partnership: The provision of various heavy mining vehicles and equipment of superior quality and ability to interested extractive companies thereof. We here at Atlas would, in exchange for exclusive provider rights that can be negotiated at a later date, be delighted to offer a discount on many of our products to Daniels Materials, Inc. Our equipment is not only of preeminent construction and robustness, but is designed with the goal to minimize negative impact on the environment during the extraction process. Our vehicles run solely on environmentally sound liquid hydride ICEs and electricity generated by our mobile Positron-built fusion reactor hubs. Furthermore, our partnerships with such biotechnology luminaries as Amore Incorporated, Eden Three, and DevaSutra Biosystems have equipped us with the technology and experience to restore any environment to its previous state should any particularly invasive procedures occur within it.
Additional Questions:
Last edited by Vistora on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:44 am

Vistora wrote:

Name of Partnering Entity: Atlas Heavy Industries
Reason for Partnership: The provision of various heavy mining vehicles and equipment of superior quality and ability to interested extractive companies thereof. We here at Atlas would, in exchange for exclusive provider rights that can be negotiated at a later date, be delighted to offer a discount on many of our products to Daniels Materials, Inc. Our equipment is not only of preeminent construction and robustness, but is designed with the goal to minimize negative impact on the environment during the extraction process. Our vehicles run solely on environmentally sound liquid hydride ICEs and electricity generated by our mobile Positron-built fusion reactor hubs. Furthermore, our partnerships with such biotechnology luminaries as Amore Incorporated, Eden Three, and DevaSutra Biosystems have equipped us with the technology and experience to restore any environment to its previous state should any particularly invasive procedures occur within it.
Additional Questions:

To: Atlas Heavy Industries

Dear Sir or Madame:

It is settled then. We would like to gladly partner with Atlas Heavy Insustries. Any future mining equipment we purchase will be from you. We look forward to further business with you.

Regards,

Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda

South Naples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Naples » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:36 am

Name of Purchasing Entity:Utem Mining and drilling
Materials Requested:1,000 Kg's of copper
Total Cost (in NSD):$5,000
Additional Questions: is your copper fine enough to use for electric circuits?
Last edited by South Naples on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Börk. Copy and paste this to your signature to help Swedenball conquer the world.
Pro: America, China, Capitalism, Israel, ban nukes, South Korea, freedom, Christianity, Immigration, India, Restarting Presidential Election. Gay Rights.
Anti: North Korea, Turkey, Syria, terrorism, I.S.I.S., Al-Queda, Fascism, Nazism, Hitler, Stalin, Communism, dictators, countries with no freedom, nukes, North Korea, Russia, Scottish Independence, all 2016 presidential candidates.
An average guy.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:59 am

South Naples wrote:

Name of Purchasing Entity:Utem Mining and drilling
Materials Requested:1,000 Kg's of copper
Total Cost (in NSD):$5,000
Additional Questions: is your copper fine enough to use for electric circuits?

To:Utem Mining and Drilling

Dear Sir or Madame:

Congratulations! Your order of 1,000 kilograms of copper has been APPROVED. As for your question, yes, our copper products are qualified for use in circuitry and electronics.

Regards,

Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:01 am

Name of Purchasing Entity:Vulkata military unit test organization(Or just the Vulkatan military)
Materials Requested:
900 KG of titanium
2KG of Iridium
Total Cost (in NSD):54,300 more or less
Additional Questions:

If you got anything from HEAT rounds and kinetic energy Perpetrators that would be nice along with tank building materials and maybe 30 buckets of olive paint
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Bulanesia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulanesia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:28 am

Name of Partnering Entity: Bulan Express Logistics
Reason for Partnership:
We can provide shipping from airport to airport using our fleet of Boeing 747-8F and Boeing 777F freighter planes. Our 747s can carry up to 134,000 kg or 855 m3 of cargo. Our VICargo service can also provide shipping with priority security for more valuable materials such as gold and gems. Furthermore,we can safely ship radioactive materials such as plutonium and uranium through our Hazard cargo shipping service. We can guarantee that our services will be much faster than shipping by sea yet still be affordable.
Additional Questions:
  • Malaysian
  • Muslim
  • Malay
  • ISFJ
  • Student
Kingdom of Bulanesia | Kerajaan Bulanesia | كراجأن بولنيسيا
A constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy located in Southeast Asia, southwest of Indonesia.

Embassy | BulanEx | Airlines
Some NS stats apply.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:46 am

Name of Partnering Entity: Wildfire Industries
Reason for Partnership: The United Remnants of America is a glorious and beautiful country, however one thing that our nation lacks is access to bountiful reserves of natural resources used in the fields of industry, fabrication, and technological development. Due to this, Wildfire Industries, as well as the government of the URA, is always looking both near and far for possible suppliers of metals, rare earth metals, and other building materials that can be used with our manufacturing processes.
Additional Questions: None Currently

Name of Partnering Entity: Advanced Systems Technology
Reason for Partnership: While the URA is indeed a technologically advanced and wonderful nation, it is true our natural resources are lacking. In response, Asys Tech is on the lookout for suppliers of materials, minerals, and metals that can be used for the development, research, and construction of high-end electronic equipment for the entertainment, business, and military fields. We would be happy to make Daniels Materials, Inc. our primary supplier of these materials.
Additional Questions: None as of now.
Last edited by The United Remnants of America on Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Citadel of Carthage
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Citadel of Carthage » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Name of Purchasing Entity: The Suffet of Foreign Trade & Affairs
Materials Requested: 20 tons of Marble, 20 tons of Steel
Total Cost (in NSD): $16,000 NSD
Additional Questions:N/A

Name of Partnering Entity:The Suffet Court of Foreign Trade & Affairs
Reason for Partnership: To increase our GDP as a nation, and to further increase our ties to your market to benefit us both.
Additional Questions:None at the moment.

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 pm

hoo boi this is a big post haha watch out for text and logo wall

Order Responses

To:Vulkatan Department of Defense

Dear Sir or Madame:

Congratulations! Your order of 900 kilograms of titanium and 2 kilograms of iridium has been APPROVED. While we cannot help you with ammunition and weaponry, there are plenty of weapons manufacturers on GE&T, such as Dangan Corporation, that may help you out.

Regards,

To: The Suffet Court of Foreign Trade & Affairs, Carthage

Dear Sir or Madame:

Congratulations! Your order of 20 tons of marble and 20 tons of steel has been APPROVED. We at Daniels Materials thank you for your order.

Regards,

Partnership Responses

To: Bulan Express Logistics

Dear Sir or Madame:

I would personally like to thank you for your partnering offer for secure transport of our materials. We gladly accept your offer of air service for long distance orders. I remind you that a discount of 15% will apply to any further orders for your country due to your country's affiliation with the Union for Common Interests. We thank you.

Regards,

To: Advanced Systems Technology

Dear Sir or Madame:

I would personally like to thank you for your partnering offer. We would gladly be a supplier of materials, minerals, and metals for Asys Tech. We thank you for your business, and we also remind you that due to your nation's membership in the REC and the UCI, a discount of 15% has been applied to all future offers.

Regards,

To: Wildfire Industries

Dear Sir or Madame:

I would personally like to thank you for your partnering offer. We would gladly be a supplier of materials, minerals, and metals for Wildfire. We thank you for your business, and we also remind you that due to your nation's membership in the REC and the UCI, a discount of 15% has been applied to all future offers.

Regards,

To: The Suffet Court of Foreign Trade and Affairs, Carthage

Dear Sir or Madame:

I would personally like to thank you for your partnering offer. We would gladly be a supplier of materials, minerals, and metals for Carthage. We thank you for your business, and we also remind you that due to this partnership, a discount of 10% has been applied to all future offers.

Regards,

Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Bump.
Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda

Balashov
Attaché

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:06 pm

"Moving the World Forward"
11 Beimut Ave, Donestk, P.O. 11453
Main Offices - (513) 884-2121
Port Offices (Donestk) - (513) 884-2211
Port Offices (Crimik) - (515) 884-2222
Office of Customer Satisfaction - (513) 884-4357
cherkizovoshipping.bs

Cherkizovo Shipping is a subsidiary of the Dredniak Corporation

Esteemed Dr. Preston Daniels,

We here at Cherkizovo Shipping have a great respect for the practices, morals, and ethics of Daniels Materials, Inc. We also admire the great success you have had in conducting business, while sticking to your beliefs. It truly is a rare sight to see, especially in today's world. We believe that it would be in both of our best interests to form a mutually benefitting business partnership. Below, you will find our application. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Chief Administrative Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping

Name of Partnering Entity: Cherkizovo Shipping
Reason for Partnership: We believe that we can both benefit from a business relationship. On our end, we can offer you bulk shipment of your raw products, except for the precious gems. We have a ready and able fleet of ships that can ships goods from Cumberlanda to wherever the final destination may be. Our ships can carry up to 350,000 DWT of raw materials on board and we travel anywhere in the world. If you would like to find out more about what we offer, cherkizovoshipping.bs has everything you need to know.
Additional Questions: None
The views of Balashov do not entirely represent my real-life views
I do not RP by my NS statistics

The Technocratic Syndicalists
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Technocratic Syndicalists » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 am

Name of Purchasing Entity: Syndicate Defense Industries
Materials Requested: 23,040 tonnes of Ti-62222 titanium alloy
Total Cost (in NSD): 622,080,000 NSD
Additional Questions: Titanium alloy requested is Ti-6Al-2Sn-2Zr-2Mo-2Cr, or Ti-62222

Name of Partnering Entity: Syndicate Defense Industries
Reason for Partnership: Syndicate Defense Industries (SDI) is looking for a corporate partner which can provide high quality Ti-6222 alloy billet which will be used to manufacture components for the engines and fuselage of the SDI F/A-36 Seraph Air Superiority Fighter. Titanium deliveries sufficient for a production run of 2400 aircraft at a rate of 200 per year for total production run of 12 years is requested by SDI.
Additional Questions:
SDI AG
Arcaenian Military Factbook
Task Force Atlas
International Freedom Coalition

OOC: Call me Techno for Short
IC: The Kingdom of Arcaenia

The Skrall
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Official Skrallian Military Decree

Postby The Skrall » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:06 pm

Name of Purchasing Entity: Skrall Faraca (The Skrallian Military)
Materials Requested:
Plutonium (30 grams)
Iridium (500 grams)
Copper (2,000 kilograms)
Total Cost (in NSD): 77,500 NSD
Additional Questions: None

CERTIFIED OFFICIAL DECREE OF THE SKRALLIAN MILITARY
Last edited by The Skrall on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is simple: move ahead, conquer, secure what you have taken, and then move on."
"We all have a debt to nature due, I'll pay mine and so must you."
- Lord Tuma [Political Compass - Economy: -5.13 | Authoritarianism: 6.54]
We are a nation of silicon-based life forms that live for 1000s of years and are around 2-4 times the height of a human.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade