NATION

PASSWORD

Akame Ga Kill - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Azmodeus
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Akame Ga Kill - IC

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 am

The story of Akame ga Kill! is set in a fantasy world consisting of several countries, the most prominent being The Empire. The world spans over many climatic zones, from deserts and exotic islands to tundra, and has different landscapes - mountain ranges seemingly being very common. It is home to many species of Danger Beasts. The strongest of warriors use ancient weapons call teigu and shingu.

OOC- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=378001&p=28705131#p28705131

Sign up- http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=378005&p=28705510#p28705510
Last edited by Azmodeus on Thu May 26, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Theme song of the week: I feel like dancing by All Time Low
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Thu May 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Ashel sat at a coffee shop in town with a black beanie on sipping on some black coffee. he pulled out his flask and spiked his coffee then took another sip relaxing a bit in his seat looking around for soilders. Smiling he looked at the wanted poster for him on the wall across from him his features were perfectly hidden under his beanie and overcoat no guard would recognize him not even a jeager.
My first rp: Akame ga kill <--- this went to hell really fucking quick and was a complete fail on my part.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Azmodeus wrote:Ashel sat at a coffee shop in town with a black beanie on sipping on some black coffee. he pulled out his flask and spiked his coffee then took another sip relaxing a bit in his seat looking around for soilders. Smiling he looked at the wanted poster for him on the wall across from him his features were perfectly hidden under his beanie and overcoat no guard would recognize him not even a jeager.

Fluga stood out even in the capitol, with all it's diversity. Granted, this was likely due to the oversized axe holstered across her back that seemed much too large for anyone, much less a woman, to wield. She didn't have much to do, it was a quiet day, and with her rank petty crime wasn't exactly her top priority.

Finding and destroying the terrorist band known as Night Raid? That was certainly up there, being the task of anyone within the Imperial military, but once again, it wasn't her number one.

That was Himmel, her brother, who was in the area of the palace devoted to teaching the royalts and upper class. He hadn't wanted to do it, but he hadn't had much of a choice, either. It hadn't been an easy transition, going from being a farmer to what was, effectively, a royal, but he would get used to it.

Or so she hoped. Her concern was the distance with which her younger brother held himself from her, which while justified, he had seen her slaughter their entire village along with the imperial army, it hurt.

Fluga had barely even realized that she'd entered the coffee shop, but once the soldier realized where she was, she sat down. She had never been one for coffee, but she needed something to get out of this glum mood.

Of course, she was wholly unaware of the assassin who was so close at hand.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:Ashel sat at a coffee shop in town with a black beanie on sipping on some black coffee. he pulled out his flask and spiked his coffee then took another sip relaxing a bit in his seat looking around for soilders. Smiling he looked at the wanted poster for him on the wall across from him his features were perfectly hidden under his beanie and overcoat no guard would recognize him not even a jeager.

Fluga stood out even in the capitol, with all it's diversity. Granted, this was likely due to the oversized axe holstered across her back that seemed much too large for anyone, much less a woman, to wield. She didn't have much to do, it was a quiet day, and with her rank petty crime wasn't exactly her top priority.

Finding and destroying the terrorist band known as Night Raid? That was certainly up there, being the task of anyone within the Imperial military, but once again, it wasn't her number one.

That was Himmel, her brother, who was in the area of the palace devoted to teaching the royalts and upper class. He hadn't wanted to do it, but he hadn't had much of a choice, either. It hadn't been an easy transition, going from being a farmer to what was, effectively, a royal, but he would get used to it.

Or so she hoped. Her concern was the distance with which her younger brother held himself from her, which while justified, he had seen her slaughter their entire village along with the imperial army, it hurt.

Fluga had barely even realized that she'd entered the coffee shop, but once the soldier realized where she was, she sat down. She had never been one for coffee, but she needed something to get out of this glum mood.

Mason walked in to the coffee shop leaning his spear against the wall "well Fluga it seems to be a pretty fine day today. How is your brother doing lately?"
Last edited by Azmodeus on Fri May 20, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri May 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:

Mason walked in to the coffee shop leaning his spear against the wall "well Fluga it seems to be a pretty fine day today. How is your brother doing lately?"

She looked up to see who it was, sipping on her coffee, and smiled, "It is a nice day, isn't it?" She hesitated to answer the second question, not sure how to answer the second question, but quickly decided to stick to small talk. She didn't know Mason too well, so there was no point in burdening him with her problems. "He's doing alright, thank you for asking, other than the troubles with adjusting to this lifestyle." She smiled, remembering her own transition, "He'll be alright though."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:Mason walked in to the coffee shop leaning his spear against the wall "well Fluga it seems to be a pretty fine day today. How is your brother doing lately?"

She looked up to see who it was, sipping on her coffee, and smiled, "It is a nice day, isn't it?" She hesitated to answer the second question, not sure how to answer the second question, but quickly decided to stick to small talk. She didn't know Mason too well, so there was no point in burdening him with her problems. "He's doing alright, thank you for asking, other than the troubles with adjusting to this lifestyle." She smiled, remembering her own transition, "He'll be alright though."

Mason
"That's good to hear. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask." He ordered a protein shake before turning back to her "so I hear you're keeping good care of your garrison. Monthly inspection is next week but I don't think you'll have too much of a problem you always have been a fine commander." He smiled kindly at her

Ashel

Ash studied the commanders from the other side of the room. Seeing it best to get out of there he slowly got up and paid his bill before walking to the exit the collar of his coat flipped up hiding most of his face from view.
Last edited by Azmodeus on Fri May 20, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:She looked up to see who it was, sipping on her coffee, and smiled, "It is a nice day, isn't it?" She hesitated to answer the second question, not sure how to answer the second question, but quickly decided to stick to small talk. She didn't know Mason too well, so there was no point in burdening him with her problems. "He's doing alright, thank you for asking, other than the troubles with adjusting to this lifestyle." She smiled, remembering her own transition, "He'll be alright though."

Mason
"That's good to hear. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask." He ordered a protein shake before turning back to her "so I hear you're keeping good care of your garrison. Monthly inspection is next week but I don't think you'll have too much of a problem you always have been a fine commander." He smiled kindly at her

Ashel

Ash studied the commanders from the other side of the room. Seeing it best to get out of there he slowly got up and paid his bill before walking to the exit the collar of his coat flipped up hiding most of his face from view.

"I'm not too worried, the men aren't too difficult to keep under control." She felt herself become a little more relaxed, having drank most of the coffee, and glanced at the man walking out with a degree of suspicion at first, but she let it pass, "Was there something you needed, or..?" Fluga cast him a questioning look.
Lumi is my NS mom

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 5:10 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:
Mason

Ashel

"I'm not too worried, the men aren't too difficult to keep under control." She felt herself become a little more relaxed, having drank most of the coffee, and glanced at the man walking out with a degree of suspicion at first, but she let it pass, "Was there something you needed, or..?" Fluga cast him a questioning look.

Mason

He glanced at the man leaving before she caught his attention again. "Ah yes...well I was wondering if you would want to come have a beer with me tonight after shift change?" He said getting up grabbing his spear and paying their bills "think about it. I'll be waiting at the docks tonight if you want to join me." He smiled at her before returning to his usual cold and calculating look and headed out the door for the castle to get ready for his shift unaware of the dark figure following him.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri May 20, 2016 5:20 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:"I'm not too worried, the men aren't too difficult to keep under control." She felt herself become a little more relaxed, having drank most of the coffee, and glanced at the man walking out with a degree of suspicion at first, but she let it pass, "Was there something you needed, or..?" Fluga cast him a questioning look.

Mason

He glanced at the man leaving before she caught his attention again. "Ah yes...well I was wondering if you would want to come have a beer with me tonight after shift change?" He said getting up grabbing his spear and paying their bills "think about it. I'll be waiting at the docks tonight if you want to join me." He smiled at her before returning to his usual cold and calculating look and headed out the door for the castle to get ready for his shift unaware of the dark figure following him.

"I'll be sure to," she said as he was leaving. Granted, she didn't drink on a regular basis, and had no intention of going, but there was no harm in letting him at least think that she would.

Although, he did pay for the coffee...maybe I will stop over, who knows?

Fluga got up and left the establishment as well, having had her coffee, and looked around before heading back to the palace. There wasn't much else for her to do, after all, until her brother was finished with his lessons.
Lumi is my NS mom

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri May 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Darnun walked through the busy streets of the capitol, looking like he belonged there as much as anyone. He hadn't been seen during any of his previous missions so his face wasn't on any wanted posters yet. He walked past a nearby café and noticed on of the high-ranking guards leave the shop. Before he was even noticed, Darnun acted casually and slipped into a nearby alley without drawing attention so he would risk any chances.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Bycrest wrote:Darnun walked through the busy streets of the capitol, looking like he belonged there as much as anyone. He hadn't been seen during any of his previous missions so his face wasn't on any wanted posters yet. He walked past a nearby café and noticed on of the high-ranking guards leave the shop. Before he was even noticed, Darnun acted casually and slipped into a nearby alley without drawing attention so he would risk any chances.

Ashel

A hand reached out of the darkness grabbing Darnun and slamming him against the wall but then let him go. Stepping out of the shadows was Ashel. "Oh it's just you I thought I was being followed...." He stuck his head around the corner "danmit they're gone.... Well anything new?"

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri May 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:Darnun walked through the busy streets of the capitol, looking like he belonged there as much as anyone. He hadn't been seen during any of his previous missions so his face wasn't on any wanted posters yet. He walked past a nearby café and noticed on of the high-ranking guards leave the shop. Before he was even noticed, Darnun acted casually and slipped into a nearby alley without drawing attention so he would risk any chances.

Ashel

A hand reached out of the darkness grabbing Darnun and slamming him against the wall but then let him go. Stepping out of the shadows was Ashel. "Oh it's just you I thought I was being followed...." He stuck his head around the corner "danmit they're gone.... Well anything new?"

"Good to see you too." Darnun said as he rubbed his head from impact of the wall. "So far I haven't found anything of interest, but it looks like you have. Seems like you were keeping an eye on the guard that just left here."
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:Ashel

"Good to see you too." Darnun said as he rubbed his head from impact of the wall. "So far I haven't found anything of interest, but it looks like you have. Seems like you were keeping an eye on the guard that just left here."

Ashel

"Hey what can I say, I'm on the top of their hit list? but yeah I was following the head guard commander. he said general fluga has an inspection next week and that he's going to be at the docks tonight after the shift change."

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"Good to see you too." Darnun said as he rubbed his head from impact of the wall. "So far I haven't found anything of interest, but it looks like you have. Seems like you were keeping an eye on the guard that just left here."

Ashel

"Hey what can I say, I'm on the top of their hit list? but yeah I was following the head guard commander. he said general fluga has an inspection next week and that he's going to be at the docks tonight after the shift change."

"So what are we going to do? It would be very dangerous but we could use the chance to take out one of the highest ranking members of the empire. That would be a huge blow and I can't imagine them recovering from that easily."

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Fri May 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Bycrest wrote:

"So what are we going to do? It would be very dangerous but we could use the chance to take out one of the highest ranking members of the empire. That would be a huge blow and I can't imagine them recovering from that easily."

"Yes but Fluga may be joining him the two of us might be able to take him out but I don't want to take the chance of her showing up the two of them together would slaughter us...I'm afraid we need more recruits before taking on someone high up like them. trust me these two aren't just high up because they paid off the prime minister either.... No I think we'll just follow them tonight unless something else comes up"
Last edited by Azmodeus on Sat May 21, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"So what are we going to do? It would be very dangerous but we could use the chance to take out one of the highest ranking members of the empire. That would be a huge blow and I can't imagine them recovering from that easily."

"Yes but Fluga may be joining him the two of us might be able to take him out but I don't want to take the chance of her showing up the two of them together would slaughter us...I'm afraid we need more recruits before taking on someone high up like them. trust me these two aren't just high up because they paid off the prime minister either.... No I think we'll just follow them tonight unless something else comes up"

"That's true, we really don't want to chance this. We'll have to settle for simply watching them for now. But first we gotta get out of the city if we don't want to get caught, we won't have a choice but to fight them."

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:"Yes but Fluga may be joining him the two of us might be able to take him out but I don't want to take the chance of her showing up the two of them together would slaughter us...I'm afraid we need more recruits before taking on someone high up like them. trust me these two aren't just high up because they paid off the prime minister either.... No I think we'll just follow them tonight unless something else comes up"

"That's true, we really don't want to chance this. We'll have to settle for simply watching them for now. But first we gotta get out of the city if we don't want to get caught, we won't have a choice but to fight them."

"We'll be fine...if anyone catches us I can just shadow teleport us out of here. Actually I may have a plan for tonight...you think you can tail mason an not get caught?" He put his collar up and walked down the road to the woods.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"That's true, we really don't want to chance this. We'll have to settle for simply watching them for now. But first we gotta get out of the city if we don't want to get caught, we won't have a choice but to fight them."

"We'll be fine...if anyone catches us I can just shadow teleport us out of here. Actually I may have a plan for tonight...you think you can tail mason an not get caught?" He put his collar up and walked down the road to the woods.

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem." Darnun said before Ashel left. He peaked out of the alley and them merge back in with the crowded street. He was moving slightly faster than normal in order to catch up with his target. Soon enough Darnun found the man and tailed him from a distance.

RP Sample

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Bycrest wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:"We'll be fine...if anyone catches us I can just shadow teleport us out of here. Actually I may have a plan for tonight...you think you can tail mason an not get caught?" He put his collar up and walked down the road to the woods.

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem." Darnun said before Ashel left. He peaked out of the alley and them merge back in with the crowded street. He was moving slightly faster than normal in order to catch up with his target. Soon enough Darnun found the man and tailed him from a distance.

mason

Later that night mason headed to the docks. he sat on the edge, looking out at the setting sun, hoping that fluga would show up.

Ashel

Ash peeked his head around the edge of a window before hopping in. "Himmel I presume?" He sat on the windowsill cleaning one of his swords.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"That shouldn't be too much of a problem." Darnun said before Ashel left. He peaked out of the alley and them merge back in with the crowded street. He was moving slightly faster than normal in order to catch up with his target. Soon enough Darnun found the man and tailed him from a distance.

mason

Later that night mason headed to the docks. he sat on the edge, looking out at the setting sun, hoping that fluga would show up.

Ashel

Ash peeked his head around the edge of a window before hopping in. "Himmel I presume?" He sat on the windowsill cleaning one of his swords.

Himmel, whom had been sleeping, blinked awake drearily. He sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and groaning, speaking in a somewhat slurred voice, "Fluga, I thought I told you not to wake me up this-" Then he saw the speaker.

"Wh-who are you?" He rolled out of bed, stumbling back and falling over just as he reached the door with a loud thud, eyes glazed with fear in the night.
Lumi is my NS mom

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Azmodeus wrote:mason

Ashel

Himmel, whom had been sleeping, blinked awake drearily. He sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and groaning, speaking in a somewhat slurred voice, "Fluga, I thought I told you not to wake me up this-" Then he saw the speaker.

"Wh-who are you?" He rolled out of bed, stumbling back and falling over just as he reached the door with a loud thud, eyes glazed with fear in the night.

Ashel

"My name is Ashel Shadowfell. I am the leader of Night Raid and I was wondering if you would like to join us. Although I don't plan on harming you...if you call for help I will kill you where you stand" he walked up to him sheathing his sword and extending a hand "so, what do you say, wanna be an assassin?"

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun May 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Himmel, whom had been sleeping, blinked awake drearily. He sat up in his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and groaning, speaking in a somewhat slurred voice, "Fluga, I thought I told you not to wake me up this-" Then he saw the speaker.

Ashel

"My name is Ashel Shadowfell. I am the leader of Night Raid and I was wondering if you would like to join us. Although I don't plan on harming you...if you call for help I will kill you where you stand" he walked up to him sheathing his sword and extending a hand "so, what do you say, wanna be an assassin?"

Himmel stared at Ashel in utter shock, having just woken up made this even more surprising than it was. "B-but Fluga," he trailed of, muttering, "my sister," under his breath. Despite everything, he still cared deeply for her, and firmly believed that she could be redeemed.

On the other hand, this was a very lucrative offer. And the decision was made for him when he heard footsteps out in the hall.

"Himmel? Is everything alright?" She had been roused by his fall, and was coming to check if everything was alright.

The boy nodded then, jumping to his fee to and extnding a hand, "Yes! Take me with you!" The words were full of emotion despite their low volume, but the determination to escape was fierce in his eyes.
Lumi is my NS mom

Azmodeus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Azmodeus » Sun May 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Ranoria wrote:

Himmel stared at Ashel in utter shock, having just woken up made this even more surprising than it was. "B-but Fluga," he trailed of, muttering, "my sister," under his breath. Despite everything, he still cared deeply for her, and firmly believed that she could be redeemed.

On the other hand, this was a very lucrative offer. And the decision was made for him when he heard footsteps out in the hall.

"Himmel? Is everything alright?" She had been roused by his fall, and was coming to check if everything was alright.

The boy nodded then, jumping to his fee to and extnding a hand, "Yes! Take me with you!" The words were full of emotion despite their low volume, but the determination to escape was fierce in his eyes.

"Welcome to night raid my boy." With that he grabbed him up and flung him into a shadow sending him to their base. He instead of joining waited outside the window.

a absolvit clasa MMXVI

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun May 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Himmel stared at Ashel in utter shock, having just woken up made this even more surprising than it was. "B-but Fluga," he trailed of, muttering, "my sister," under his breath. Despite everything, he still cared deeply for her, and firmly believed that she could be redeemed.

"Welcome to night raid my boy." With that he grabbed him up and flung him into a shadow sending him to their base. He instead of joining waited outside the window.

Fluga, upon opening the door, rubbed her eyes a bit, "Himme-"

She stopped, seeing Ashel, easily recognizing him even in the darkness from the wanted posters. "Wh-what?" She was too tired, too shocked to be angry, "Wh-what did you do with my brother?" Her mind was racing, trying to figure out what could've happened, and settled upon her conclusion, "What do you want? What will it take to get him back?" Her knees were shaking in fear, Himmel was all she had left. If he was gone, she'd have no one.

She hadn't even reached for Abrichter yet.
Lumi is my NS mom

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun May 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Azmodeus wrote:
Bycrest wrote:"That shouldn't be too much of a problem." Darnun said before Ashel left. He peaked out of the alley and them merge back in with the crowded street. He was moving slightly faster than normal in order to catch up with his target. Soon enough Darnun found the man and tailed him from a distance.

mason

Darnun had continued to follow Mason throughout most of the day. He had lost sight of Mason once or twice but by the end of it, he found the target at the docks. Know Darnun was watching in the shadows, waiting for something to happen.

RP Sample

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse