NATION

PASSWORD

Aethrasian Embassy Program [OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Aethrasian Embassy Program [OPEN]

Postby Aethras » Wed May 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Official Communique of the Aethrasian Imperial Diplomacy Service

In an effort to improve ties with other nations, the Imperial Diplomatic Service of the Lupine Empire, acting on the orders of the Emperor of Aethras, shall open an embassy program for nearly all nations, preferably dictatorships. We will accept a formal application, like so:

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Nation Type:
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military []  Economic [] Diplomatic []
How long will the embassy last?
Any other statements?
Would you like confirmation to be private?

! The IDS may turn down your offer, with an explanation as to why, if the Emperor finds it unsatisfactory or against the terms above. We will perform a background check before acceptance. !
Last edited by Aethras on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am

Name of Nation:
Orostan

Nation Type:
Federal Republic

Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [•] Economic [•] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? Indefinite
Any other statements?
Glory to Orostan!

Nein
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 am

Orostan wrote:Name of Nation:
Orostan

Nation Type:
Federal Republic

Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [•] Economic [•] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? Indefinite
Any other statements?
Glory to Orostan!

Nein

Your embassy request has been accepted.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Vykrotia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vykrotia » Fri May 27, 2016 5:15 am

Name of Nation: The Authoritarian State of Vykrotia
Nation Type: Authoritarian State/Authoritarian Democracy
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [•] Economic [] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? 10 years
Any other statements?
Would you like confirmation to be private? No
NATION INFO
FOUNDED: DEC. 16, 2021
PRESIDENT: HENDRIK STARKE
GOVERNMENT: FEDERAL REPUBLIC
POPULATION: 49,708,493

VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
- FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM -
(vai-krow-sha)

A heavily-militarized European nation forged from countless conflict and a clarion call for true independence.
A federal republic under a hidden police state, the Vykrotian Federation aims to maintain its strength through power while enforcing order.

Current IC year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Fri May 27, 2016 5:41 am

Vykrotia wrote:Name of Nation: The Authoritarian State of Vykrotia
Nation Type: Authoritarian State/Authoritarian Democracy
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [•] Economic [] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? 10 years
Any other statements?

Embassy request accepted.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Balagan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Balagan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Name of Nation: Republic of Balagan
Nation Type: Islamic Republic
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [x] Economic [x] Diplomatic [x]
How long will the embassy last? As long as Aethras will last
Any other statements? We support your fight against terrorism.
Would you like confirmation to be private? Both.

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Balagan wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of Balagan
Nation Type: Islamic Republic
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [x] Economic [x] Diplomatic [x]
How long will the embassy last? As long as Aethras will last
Any other statements? We support your fight against terrorism.
Would you like confirmation to be private? Both.

Accepted.

Barsu
Secretary

Founded: Apr 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barsu » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Name of Nation: Barsu
Nation Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? As long as Aethras does.
Any other statements? I just want to get back to normal with chu bro
Would you like confirmation to be private? I don't really care, do whatever
Last edited by Barsu on Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BARSU

NEWS OF BARSU President Augustus considers neutrality and reconciliation with Aethras | Education at a new high thanks to the latest legislation | Tech, arts and sciences flourish | Parliament elections around the corner | Military force increases[/box]

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:11 am

Barsu wrote:Name of Nation: Barsu
Nation Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? As long as Aethras does.
Any other statements? I just want to get back to normal with chu bro
Would you like confirmation to be private? I don't really care, do whatever

Denied.

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Name of Nation:The Republic of Illuminati of Asia
Nation Type:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [.] Economic [] Diplomatic [.]
How long will the embassy last? As long as its country
Any other statements? I have been your ally through a revaluation and a few wars
Last edited by Illuminati of Asia on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Illuminati Of Asia wrote:Name of Nation:The Republic of Illuminati of Asia
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [] Diplomatic [.]
Ho.w long will the embassy last?
Any other statements? I have been tour ally through a revaluation and a few wars

Denied on grounds of incomplete application form.

Illuminati of Asia
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati of Asia » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Submission edited

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:41 pm

Illuminati Of Asia wrote:Name of Nation:The Republic of Illuminati of Asia
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [.] Economic [] Diplomatic [.]
How long will the embassy last? As long as its country
Any other statements? I have been your ally through a revaluation and a few wars

Excepting that you are a democracy on the grounds of being an ally in the past.
Accpeted.

Holy Altmoran Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Altmoran Empire » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:08 pm

To: Sirwian (Mister) Arthur Knight, Chief Diplomat of The Grand Empire of Aethras
From: Lēof (Sir) George Ledford, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Holy Altmoran Empire

Hagole (Hail),

Myself and my esteemed peers, after careful deliberation and consideration, have seen fit to establish an Altmoran Embassy within your Noble Empire as to receive the honour of enjoying cordial relations with your great nation. Below, I have attached an Application for this purpose.

Yours Sincerely,

Name of Nation: The Wǣbinden Ānweald of The Holy Altmoran Empire
Nation Type: Theoretical Autocracy
How long will the embassy last?: We would hope for the arrangement to be indefinite.
Any other statements?: Not unless you would like more information.
Would you like confirmation to be private?: We would be satisfied with the standard on-thread response.
Altmoran Embassy Programme
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Holy Altmoran Empire wrote:
(Image)

To: Sirwian (Mister) Arthur Knight, Chief Diplomat of The Grand Empire of Aethras
From: Lēof (Sir) George Ledford, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Holy Altmoran Empire

Hagole (Hail),

Myself and my esteemed peers, after careful deliberation and consideration, have seen fit to establish an Altmoran Embassy within your Noble Empire as to receive the honour of enjoying cordial relations with your great nation. Below, I have attached an Application for this purpose.

Yours Sincerely,

(Image)

Name of Nation: The Wǣbinden Ānweald of The Holy Altmoran Empire
Nation Type: Theoretical Autocracy
How long will the embassy last?: We would hope for the arrangement to be indefinite.
Any other statements?: Not unless you would like more information.
Would you like confirmation to be private?: We would be satisfied with the standard on-thread response.

Accepted.

Spektronia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spektronia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Name of Nation: Spektronia.
Nation Type: Supreme Fascist Dictatorship.
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [•] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? Please allow this to be a well-maintained permanently established embassy until further notice.
Any other statements? We look forward to coming to new trade deals with your nation.
Would you like confirmation to be private? No.
Spektronia's Stats
The Fascio Manifesto
Proud Soldier and Member of the Fifth Empire!
Spektronian News Network:
  • Spektronian troops to remain in Iraq and Syria to "Finish off the Islamic State".
  • Chancellor Häussler congratulates graduates of the Vesta Military Academy.
  • Chancellor Häussler meets with Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah of Hezboallah.
  • Head Madame Häussler "enjoys her duties as an envoy", meeting with French President Macron.
  • Vice-Chancellor Heinrich Alexander Häussler heads colonial administrative efforts in Nigeria, is appointed General Governor of Nigeria.

Not at War.

Nuclear Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 5 |Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures.

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Spektronia wrote:(Image)

Name of Nation: Spektronia.
Nation Type: Supreme Fascist Dictatorship.
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [•] Diplomatic [•]
How long will the embassy last? Please allow this to be a well-maintained permanently established embassy until further notice.
Any other statements? We look forward to coming to new trade deals with your nation.
Would you like confirmation to be private? No.

Accepted.

San Cervantes
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Cervantes » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:45 pm

Name of Nation: Republic of San Cervantes
Nation Type: Military Dictatorship
How long will the embassy last? 10 years at the very least.
Any other statements? Let this be the start of friendly relations between our two nations!
Would you like confirmation to be private? That isn't neccessary.
"The simplest rule about authority is to obey it! If you obey a ruler well, favor and promotion are sure to follow. If you rebel or shame those in authority, punishment and trouble are sure to follow. This is true for all spheres of authority."

—General Sebastiano Di Ravello

To keep informed on San Cervantes news, please read the latest publication of our national newspaper, "The People's Observer". https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=751392

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 pm

San Cervantes wrote:Name of Nation: Republic of San Cervantes
Nation Type: Military Dictatorship
How long will the embassy last? 10 years at the very least.
Any other statements? Let this be the start of friendly relations between our two nations!
Would you like confirmation to be private? That isn't neccessary.

Accepted.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Name of Nation: Lemlar
Nation Type: Holy Empire
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [] Economic [x] Diplomatic []
How long will the embassy last? However long Aethras lasts.
Any other statements? Nopee
Would you like confirmation to be private? Sure
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Name of Nation:Empire of Tamriel
Nation Type:Absolute Monarchy
How long will the embassy last?:Until any event of Diplomatic breakdown between Tamriel and Aethras.
Any other statements?:Don't worry plans are being made for a trip to Tamriel for Emperor James but it is uncertain whether or not others will be invited as well the whole thing in the planning stages right now.
Would you like confirmation to be private?:No
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Graag Brom wrote:Name of Nation:Empire of Tamriel
Nation Type:Absolute Monarchy
How long will the embassy last?:Until any event of Diplomatic breakdown between Tamriel and Aethras.
Any other statements?:Don't worry plans are being made for a trip to Tamriel for Emperor James but it is uncertain whether or not others will be invited as well the whole thing in the planning stages right now.
Would you like confirmation to be private?:No

Accepted.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Haja-Mishu » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Name of Nation: The Grand City of Haja-Mishu
Nation Type: Federal Republic
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [X] Economic [✓] Diplomatic [✓]
How long will the embassy last? For eternity >:)
Any other statements? N/A
mods are musty

monky :)

Aethras
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:Name of Nation: The Grand City of Haja-Mishu
Nation Type: Federal Republic
Reason (fill with a •, you may fill more than one): Military [X] Economic [✓] Diplomatic [✓]
How long will the embassy last? For eternity >:)

Accepted.

Valgora
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Name of Nation: The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora
Nation Type: Socialist Technocratic Parliamentary Democracy
How long will the embassy last? 5 years
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates