NATION

PASSWORD

My Classmate's Epicene Look [IC Thread]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

My Classmate's Epicene Look [IC Thread]

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:31 pm

M YC L A S S M A T E ' SE P I C E N EL O O K
In-character Thread

OOC/SIGNUPS THREAD | RULES | APPLICATION | SITREP | ARCHIVE THREAD
Last edited by Stormwrath on Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 am

F I R S TD A Y !

Shepard All-Girls Academy

It was that time of year again, just right between summer and fall. Gone was the peaceful atmosphere that characterized Vernon Heights. Teenage girls dressed in white tops, checkered skirts and an assortment of messenger bags and backpacks began coming from all around Fitzpatrick and beyond, converging on a certain campus. Some of them came by car, others came by bike, and still others walked themselves there, conversing with certain friends they met at certain intersections. But, that's only less than half of the students attending here. Shepard All-Girls Academy is probably the most recognizable thing in Vernon Heights, probably because it stood out as a complex of terracotta brick colonial buildings from the rest of the generally candy-colored suburbs. Or probably it just looks old on the outside, but I digress.

Skyler Greene had just arrived at the entrance of the main building, with her bag slung on her left shoulder. A sea of teenagers was before her, all wearing the same uniform as she is. There were some with accessory changes to them—in fact she just saw one of her friends from the school volleyball team wearing her tie loosely, just letting it hang over her unbuttoned collar. This was going to be another long year, she thought.

The auditorium was packed with girls, all gathered in seats. A little roar emerged from the crowd since everyone was once again in the middle of conversation. At Shepard they say, the girls don't know when to stay put. They did quiet down as one of the teachers came onto the stage. He was the archetype of an instructor teaching in a liberal arts class, most likely in physics or advanced algebra. He was wearing a checkered button-up shirt and brown trousers, and he also had a couple of pens in his pocket for those with incredibly keen eyesight. Minute feedback resulted when he tapped on the microphone to see if it was on. "H-h-hello?" His voice made the microphone react with a faint screech before finally settling down. "Oh um, good morning ladies, and Welcome to Shepard All-Girls Academy. For those who don't know me, I'm Norman Geisler, one of the teachers here, and my task for this morning is to introduce to you our Principal. ..." After a few minutes he closed, "Now without further ado, please welcome to the podium our Principal of Shepard All-Girls Academy, Mr. Leslie Macleod."

Applause rang from the audience as the teacher gave way to an older man with white hair on the sides of his head. Principal Macleod was wearing a blue cotton vest over a white shirt, along with gray trousers. At first glance, he would appear to be between the age of 45 and 60, with only few wrinkles gracing his face. He stopped in front of the podium and prepared to speak. Putting on a hearty smile as the clapping died down he spoke, "Good morning students, and welcome to Shepard All-Girls Academy! How was your summer break? Thank you so much for enrolling. For some of you, this is your first time here, and in behalf of the teachers and the staff I am grateful you have chosen to study here. For those who have returned from summer break—and I know many of you have had a great summer—welcome back! I'll try to keep my address as short as possible."

"Let me begin by asking you a question." He cleared his throat before resuming, "Why are you here? Why Shepard? Is it because you're here to study? Is it because your parents got you to be enrolled here? Or is it because you've heard of it some time before and said to yourself, 'I wanna go there'? Well, I know you have all kinds of reasons why..."

While the principal spoke passionately about the unique qualities about the school, the students were beginning to wonder if this speech was going to end soon. After all, he looked like he was going to go on and on about the school for the next hour or so. So much for keeping it short. Skyler's phone suddenly vibrated in her pocket, and she quickly pulled it out. Once again, it was spam from the telecom. Slipping it into the bag, she stretched her legs and unknowingly pushed on the back of the chair in front of her.

Exactly 14 minutes and 12 seconds later, the principal was starting to close his speech. "... Once again, thank you very much for choosing to study at Shepard. It is my hope that your time here is well-spent, and that you strive to reach for the stars. Have a good morning." Applause came forth again as the old man left the podium.

---

After getting some things from her locker, Skyler went up the stairs and made a left, looking for the classroom 2-D. It shouldn't be that far.

There were already some students occupying some desks when she arrived at the classroom. Some of them were already talking, probably about how their summers were. She took a seat that was on the third row from the teacher's table, four seats from the window. One of her classmates, who was with her back in her freshman days, saw her and approached her desk. "Sky!" she waved her hand.

Skyler looked up and greeted back, "Hi Maureen! How's your summer?"

"Eh," she shrugged. "Probably little bit more boring than yours."

"Oh?" smirked Skyler. "I thought you went to a Native American reserve."

"Yeah, but my vacation was there for much of the summer, remember? I mean, painting stuff in the sand and going horseback riding sure is fun, but—"

Before Maureen was able to finish, a teacher arrived in the room and stopped in front of her table. The students saw this and went back to their seats. The teacher wore a pair of glasses, as well as a cream blouse and moderately spacious pants. She produced a pen from her pocket and a clipboard from her desk. "G'Morning!" she spoke, her voice resonating throughout the room. She smiled, "I hope all of you had a great summer. For those who don't know me, I'm Elaine Mason, and I'll be your homeroom adviser for this year. Now, say present when your name is called."

It was good that Mrs. Mason was here, for she's more acquainted and friendly with the students than most teachers at Shepard, a farcry from the tyrannical Mr. Cranmer of 1-E. Plus, she's a good-natured and patient individual both in and out of school, so she's going to let some student antics slide. In fact, she didn't mind the little waves that everyone was sending to each other as she read off the list one by one.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 04, 2016 7:29 am

"Come on, Raine, hurry up!" Alice chided, whirling and marching backwards as she watched her younger sister trudge behind. "You can go faster than that!"

Raine just looked down and tried to walk a little faster, although she couldn't really help it. She was feeling much worse today, and it was an incredible effort just to put one foot in front of the other. Feeling dizzy, she paused and leaned against the wall for a moment, catching her breath. It seemed so much harder today.

Am I dying? she wondered briefly. She knew that dying was always a possibility, and days like this just served to convince her that her death wasn't far off. Pushing herself back upright, she continued to follow along behind her impatient sister. She knew Alice didn't really hate her. After all, it was her fault for being such a burden, wasn't it? It certainly wasn't Alice's fault. Alice had tried so hard to be patient with her, taking care of her when she was in the hospital, making sure she took her medicine, watching her to make sure she didn't get hurt... A little impatience every now and then couldn't be faulted her, and it was the first day of school, after all. Raine knew her sister loved her. And she loved Alice.

Finally making it to their classroom, Alice pushed the door open with a flourish, yelling, "Sorry we're late!" She slammed herself down into a seat and folded her hands under her chin.

Raine, on the other hand, had to dodge the door on the way back, and slowly, timidly entered the classroom with a weak smile, a nervous glance around the room, and a small wave. She slowly and carefully made her way to a seat, sitting down cautiously and examining her arm. A large bruise was beginning to form from where a student had bumped into her, not realizing how fragile the girl was. She let out a small sigh and turned her attention to the teacher, whispering, "I'm sorry that I'm late... I came as quickly as I could."

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Wed May 04, 2016 11:33 am

Laelynn

A girl was walking through the halls, looking for a certain classroom. This place wasn't very confusing, it was just the fact that these maps were confusing. At least, that's her excuse that she always uses. But she knows. She knows that her sense of direction is awful.

But she couldn't get used to the fact that the corners have spider webs. Spiders are scary. Things are scary to her.
She doesn't like things, dang it.

Laelynn found classroom 2-D after a couple of minutes of searching. She took a breath and opened the door, where she sat 2 rows from the teacher.
Last edited by Abserdia on Fri May 06, 2016 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 pm

This was a thing once.

Now it isn't.
Last edited by Charlia on Thu May 05, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed May 04, 2016 2:50 pm

A small girl can be seen walking the high-arched step to the auditorium. Her hair was peaked into two braids that extended far down her sides in a silver coating. Her nose was tiny, and a peach-pink which popped at the tip of her skin just slightly. Her eyes pierced forth in a purple veil that added an air of intrigue. The skin was pure white like a snow-capped her over; it seemed to give an innocence that was hard to ignore. Her joints had an ease to them that seemed to perfect her posture and appearance. She walked those steps with a pair of pristine dress shoes in shined brown. She worked hard to maintain an air of affluence. Her black knee highs matched the aesthetic. Her pleated skirt flowed in the breeze with a red plaid brought by the school, mixed with a white dress shirt, and a similarly red plaid tie. The steps seemed to move with an aristocratic ease.

Her name was "Jaquelle" Quincy, and she was apparently a "she." It would be hard to say she wasn't a she, but if "she" was a "he," than she's good at hiding it.

Her handbag at her side with a lunch box in it. She took her time to prepare the food: plain white rice. She looked for her roommates, but it seemed they were late—one of them often took a while to get from place to place. She had gotten up early just to do her outfit, not wanting to disturb them—or be seen, unclothed. by them, though for other reasons entirely. She listened half-heartedly to the teachers giving orientation, looking to see any of her classmates.

It seemed as if a cherry blossom had blown by, setting the seen before her as the petals flowed all around.

She accidentally took a nap as principal Macleod spake. This was a fatal mistake, though, as she slept through passing. It was only after the bell denoting the end of passing that she arose from her otherworldly slumber to the annals of memory. None of the students woke her, thinking that Jaquelle had a busy night. Some of the girls nicknamed her Jackie, though Jackie never felt like a Jackie. Jaquelle had more of a regal nature to it.

She woke slowly, her arms rising of from her sides; her breath lifting in and out of her body with a slow, methodical pace. She exhaled a large yawn, with the tips of her fingernails meeting her mouth to cover it. Her fingernails had no paint on them, letting the pink and white natural colors showcase with pristine care. One arm arc upward, with the other curling around her neck. She wondered as to where she was, not yet fully awake. Jaquelle was alone. Nobody else was near her, not even a teacher. It took her a second to see the stage and realize it was the auditorium; it took her three to look at the clock and realize the time.

Her eyes seemed to burst from their sockets quickly, like a gun fired them, but couldn't quite push them all the way. She felt a vivacious spring of energy; she was awake. "crap!" she shouted, her legs springing to action, her arms propelling back and forth from her sides. She entered an olympic-sprint.

She burst into class with a skid, barely making it with time to... she looked at the room's clock. It took her a good minute of staring before coming to a realization.

She thought back to the assembly and remembered that they started the assembly on the hour, but the clock in the auditorium stated it wasten minutes before then. They, the teachers, said they were right on time. After connecting the dots—somehow channeling all the knowledge brought forth from her mystery books—she came to the realization that she was never late to begin with: the auditorium's clock was slow. She looked at the classroom, some of them who had begun to stare. Her cheeks began to bloom as a rose in embarrassment.

She mustered a "hi," before scooting into her seat awkwardly.
Last edited by Saleon on Wed May 04, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Chernordad
Envoy

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernordad » Thu May 05, 2016 12:52 am

James groaned slightly and sat up straight, stretching his stiff muscles, hearing the pops of his back as he did so. Wiping aside a lock of blonde hair from his eyes, he cracked the bones in his neck and yawned loudly. His novel, which had been resting carelessly, half-opened, on his lap, accidentally fell to the floor when he shifted his body, so he leaned down to pick it up. He had been sleeping for the past couple of hours of the bus ride to the Academy, and didn’t expect the arrival to be so soon. It was relatively quiet on the bus, with only half a dozen passengers or so scattered among its various seats. Not many people had come to the Academy straight from the airport.

Returning to his upright pose, he pulled open the curtain next to his window and was blinded by the morning sun pouring through. He blinked a couple of times, his eyes adjusting to the outside view, and for the first time he caught a glimpse of his new home. The Academy was a huge, red brick building, at least 3 or 4 stories tall, and topped off with charcoal coloured tilings on the roof. The frames of the windows, in contrast to the maroon of the bricks, were a floral white, creating a very ‘royal’ atmosphere to the building. The entrance to the academy, a large black metal gate was adorned with the large, cursive words;

“SHEPARD ALL-GIRLS ACADEMY”.

James sighed under his breath. This was going to be painful. He stood from his seat, adjusting his skirt and stretched his legs out, before stepping into the alley between the rows of seats. Standing on his tip-toes he reached above the chair and grabbed his backpack and suitcase out of the overhead department. He made a mental note in his head, making sure he wasn’t forgetting anything. He checked the contents of his backpack: An IPod, MacBook Pro, A few notebooks and pens, a family photo, some posters, his mobile phone, and various novels.

Satisfied, he grabbed all of his luggage, thanked the bus driver, and stepped out into the street. He took a brief moment to once again admire the building. A few students sat on the lawn under the shade of a large tree chatting excitedly, whilst a few others wandered the area, eager for the new school year. From any distance, you would have assumed that James was a female. Thanks to his long hair and clothes, no one would know any better. He wore a short black skirt, a salmon coloured sweater, black knee-high socks, and a pair of light red sneakers.

Sighing to himself, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, drew the handle bar out of the suitcase and pulling it behind him, glumly made his way to the school entrance. This was the place he was going to call home for the next year. He tried to keep his eyes to the floor and not make eye contact with anyone.
"Well, here goes nothing..." he said, and stepped through the gate into the Academy.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.. and then there are cookies. -The Cookie Monster

World War Era: Stalemate
The Road to War: Victory
Second World War: Loss
IIA Civil War: Victory
Human Covenant War: Withdrawal
The World on it's Axis: Ongoing

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu May 05, 2016 12:55 am

My name is Erin Meyer, sixteen years old. I’m a first year student in Shepard All-Girls Academy, and I’m really looking forward to a new, new life as a middle school student! While our family deli and house is just a few blocks downtown, my parents felt it was better for me to stay in the dorms and learn to be an independent girl and meet friends and and have sleepovers and keeping a healthy weight rather than pigging out at the counter-whoops I said too much. Anyway, I’m really nervous about my first day. Everyone around me seem so intimidating and strange. Well, hopefully, I’ll get the chance to talk to a few during lunch break, or hook up with my dorm roomates.

Speaking of lunch, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Screaming at a seemingly random moment with her hands to her head as the students began to gather in the classroom, Erin’s monologue was hastily severed by a mysterious box-shaped gap in her bag. Her lunch conspicuously missing, it did not take much for Erin to recall quickly the lack of parents helping her with lunch boxes this time. Spotting a few surprised glances, the hapless girl lowered her head a bit in apology as she focused on her textbooks again. Staring down on the floor, she began to dread her options for her coming lunch.

‘This is bad,’ she thought, ‘I only got a few bucks allowance with me right now, and I don’t even know what the school canteen sells. Do they even have a canteen here? Do they sell steak, or wings, or ham? No, I shouldn’t keep eating those, I’ll gain weight again. But rabbit food is expensive. I don’t even think they have it here. Should I ask someone to share? Who am I kidding, I haven’t even said hi to a soul. All I did was scream, and who on earth would get close to a shrill who went high pitch all of a sudden.’

It was elementary school for Erin all over again, a place of great merriment over over-emotional, shrilling little cub. And it was about to get worse, not only for her but the class as a whole...
Last edited by Wolfenium on Thu May 05, 2016 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu May 05, 2016 5:58 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Hama yawned as she got up for the first day of school. She was tired, her back was still sore from the countless backpresses she did at the community gym, attracting more stares than she'd like even as she wore extremely tight bandages around her chest. Some even whispered 'Simona Halep' around her, while their pointing and nods made it extremely obvious that they weren't talking about her prowess in tennis.

Anyway, it was time for school. Boarding school, to be exact. Hopefully the gym would be open by now and Hama could avoid those lechers. Still, she wore her uniform with pride, together with the short red skirt which was part of the whole outfit. Checking herself out in the mirror, Hama smiled. She had the best genes of her mother.

Fast forwarding to the present, Classroom 1-E was her present location, seated by the window. Still waiting for a teacher to arrive, Hama decided to take a look around. Unfortunately, she wasn't the most sociable, and although this was an all-girls school, there was a slight suspicion that some guys might actually try to sneak in...

...But this was America, and guys enter female schools only in anime and manga.

Right ?
Last edited by Relikai on Thu May 05, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 6:02 am

A young girl, though to herself and to her family, a young woman, stood outside of the school observing it's style and architecture. "Why is this place so different from the other buildings?" She thought to herself before looking at the other girls entering the school. She sighed as she carefully moved a lock of her long, silky-smooth blonde hair out of her face as she started to walk into the building. She climbed up the stairs leading up to the doors, counting each step as though she was remembering how many were there. When she made it up the stairs, the girl opened the door and let herself in. The cold air from the inside of the building struck her by surprise since she was just outside on a sunny, warm, breezy day.

Megan shivered slightly due to both the coldness and her anxiety. She took her first steps into the building, her clean, shiny brand-new black shoes making a low clicking sound. She walked two more steps fully entering the building as the door closed behind her barely making a sound.

She walked through the hallway, fixing her white button-up blouse, red plaided skirt that reached just an inch or two above her knees and red and black plaid tie. She moved her medium to medium-long length hair back behind her shoulders and straighten it a little more. The area around her smelled of Japanese cherry blossoms due to her perfume and shampoo/body wash.

Megan walked with a sway in her hips; a sort of confident and sophisticated but also nervous stride through the hallway, making her way to the auditorium. She missed most of it and made just to hear the end of the principle's speech and applaud. Soon after, the bell rung and girls started to get up to go to class. Since she was in the back of the auditorium, Megan decided that she would leave now to avoid the rush hour traffic in the hallways.

She slung her purple, white, and teal zebra-print backpack off her shoulders and unzipped it and did around for something. After about 6 seconds, Megan pulled out a white sheet of paper: it was her school schedule. As she zipped up her backpack and put it back on again as she looked at her classroom number on the paper and searched for it.

"So where's that classroom?" Megan said to herself as she looked up from her schedule to see the classroom numbers. "Oh! Right there." Megan exclaimed as she walked to the door.

Before she walked in, Megan stopped to take a breather and calm down some. "Okay. You can do it. Everything will be alright. Your fathers believe in you. Your brothers believe in you. I believe in you." Megan took a deep sigh and walked into her classroom confidently and sophisticated while smiling warmly. As soon as she walked in, the bell rung once more as a wave of girls and teachers all came down the hall.

She looked at the carnage before walking to the desk that seem best fitting for her. She smiled and walked over to a seat in the third row, second column where she placed her backpack on the floor and sitting down in the seat. There, she watched as more girls come in and sit down around her. Some talked and giggled with each other while others just sat down and waits for the teacher. About 2 minutes passed as Megan's teacher walked in and smiled at the class. "Good morning and welcome to back to school everyone." Megan smiled before sighing in both fear and delight.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 am

Raine looked at the screaming girl with concern, reaching out and gently placing one fragile hand on the girl's shoulder.

"A-are you all right?" she asked, her voice quiet and tremulous, but kind, and genuinely worried. "Are you hurt? Do you need help? I-I can call an ambulance," she muttered, fumbling for her cell. Due to her condition, she always kept a phone on her so that she could call for help if anything disastrous happened, or so that Alice or someone else could do so if she was in no condition to, which was far more likely.
Last edited by Charlia on Thu May 05, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu May 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Shit.

That was the first thing that crossed Kiyotaka Nozomu's head once he stepped inside the campus. He had just missed the ceremony. Although compared to his attendance at school back then, this was nothing, but he had swore to himself to left his past in the past and started a new life as a normal high school student.

Although in his case, it was a normal female high school student.

That's right. He was crossdressing his way into this all-girls high school. Shepard All-Girls Academy, located in Vernon Heights, Fitzpatrick, in the country of freedom, America. Far away from his parents' clutches and his gang's influence for anyone to even consider to look for him. Back to the crossdresser, he walked towards the building, mentally cursing the two boys that tried to flirt with him on his way here for making him late on his first day. Recalling his experience this morning, he gritted his teeth while walked, giving him the impression of a very pissed off schoolgirl.

Earlier this morning

"Hey there cutie!"

A voice suddenly startled him from his walking trance. Two boys approached him. Him being appeared like a cute schoolgirl while crossdressing was probably the cause. "You looked cute. Are you going to school?", one of them asked, a leering grin on his face. "Why don't you ditch that boring shit and come have some fun with us?", the other one spoke. He had just walked away from a bus stop, and there was a traffic police nearby. Were he a normal American girl, he would have shouted something like "Rape! These men are raping me with their eyes!" or blew a rape whistle hard.

But he was no normal American schoolgirl. He was a Japanese delinquent schoolboy. More than that, he was a gang leader. Nobody talked like that to him and get away with it. In an instant, his face turned from that of a cute Asian high school girl to a scowling Jotaro Kujo, complete with a dark-ish aura and the [menacing] sound effects flowing behind him.

"Huuuuh?!", he said in the most irritated tone possible. He was cracking his fist as a show of 'being tough'. "You bastards were saying something?", he asked and mocked both men, who only laughed him off. "Feisty little thing, ain't ya?", one of them said, inching closer to him. "Well, I just happen to like feisty girls."

Just as soon as the man's hand cupped his chin, he drove his fist down on the man's skull, hard. It ended with the man's face being planted down to the ground. His buddy screamed, "What the fuck did you just do, you crazy bitch?!", before Kiyotaka shove a knee to his gut, then put him in a Kinniku Buster hold, and finished the Buster.

With both men lying on the ground, Kiyotaka left the scene, not wanting to be seen as a girl that had just beaten two guys in mere minutes with the strength comparable to a man. But not before looking back at their forms and said, "Nobody gets away with saying shit at me, y'hear?"

Back to the current time

Kiyotaka roamed the hallways, trying to suppress his dirty mind in having himself surrounded by girls while he himself was standing among them, wearing the exact same clothes as them, and even looking like them. He needed to find his class. The lessons are going to start anytime now, he wouldn't want to be late twice in a row.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm

ugghghghgghghgh edited
Last edited by Abserdia on Fri May 06, 2016 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Thu May 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Q: How do you like your coffee?
A: Vena Avninder, Morning Edition.

No one ever notices me. That's fine, lets me sleep some more. I think I'll do that... mmmm... sleep... She thought, her tired eyes and her tired body having--by routine from the last three years--walked themselves down the corridor from her dorm and all the way into the classroom, a canned coffee in her hand being sipped by instinct. She flopped on the desk, the aluminium can almost magically drained of its contents, another one already taking its place. This would be normal, you see, had she not forgotten about the assembly going on right then. Of course, this thought didn't cross the girl's mind as she drifted off into dreamland once again, sipping canned coffee in her sleep.

-- Several Hours Later --

She awoke in the usual way. With a thirty second sigh and a survey of the room. She clicked her tongue in the usual manner, "Cold..." she almost whispered, before huddling around her current can of her namesake beverage, her listless brown eyes checking the room for familiar faces. If her face could show surprise, it was the microscopic raising of her eyebrows and the ceasing of the can raising. "Ah...I forgot the assembly." She took the sip, her eyebrows going back down to their position. "Whoops..." The can was empty now, and in an almost graceful fashion, it sailed lazily above the crowd of students into the bin by the door. It was a practiced motion that had been perfected by her years ago. "I think I'll just... sleep some more..." She said to no one in particular, lowering her head into her arms on her desk.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Charlia wrote:Raine looked at the screaming girl with concern, reaching out and gently placing one fragile hand on the girl's shoulder.

"A-are you all right?" she asked, her voice quiet and tremulous, but kind, and genuinely worried. "Are you hurt? Do you need help? I-I can call an ambulance," she muttered, fumbling for her cell. Due to her condition, she always kept a phone on her so that she could call for help if anything disastrous happened, or so that Alice or someone else could do so if she was in no condition to, which was far more likely.

Shivering at the sudden, frighteningly cold touch, Erin proved quick to shift aside, feeling a bit jumpy at the response. It took a moment before Erin got a grip of herself. Looking up at the newcomer, Erin could not help but feel embarrassed.

"Sorry," she blurted bashfully, "I gave you a scare there. I'm just touchy, no offence. Anyway, I'm fine. I'm just worried about lunch later. I forgot to prepare my lunch box earlier, so I don't really know what to eat, or if I could. Thanks for the concern, though. My name is Erin! And you are?"

One good look at Raine, and the dim-looking girl could not help but feel a bit... upset. She looked pale, slightly sullen, and as fragile as a porcelain doll. Sure, there was an unearthly beauty to it, but part of her felt her heart burn just by looking. It looked a lot like Raine was going to collapse at any moment. No doubt, she felt guilty for frightening her like that.

'Well, at least someone's willing to talk to me,' she thought with a smile. Perhaps things might be looking up for her middle school life after all.

Perhaps.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Thu May 05, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Charlia wrote:Raine looked at the screaming girl with concern, reaching out and gently placing one fragile hand on the girl's shoulder.

Shivering at the sudden, frighteningly cold touch, Erin proved quick to shift aside, feeling a bit jumpy at the response. It took a moment before Erin got a grip of herself. Looking up at the newcomer, Erin could not help but feel embarrassed.

"Sorry," she blurted bashfully, "I gave you a scare there. I'm just touchy, no offence. Anyway, I'm fine. I'm just worried about lunch later. I forgot to prepare my lunch box earlier, so I don't really know what to eat, or if I could. Thanks for the concern, though. My name is Erin! And you are?"

One good look at Raine, and the dim-looking girl could not help but feel a bit... upset. She looked pale, slightly sullen, and as fragile as a porcelain doll. Sure, there was an unearthly beauty to it, but part of her felt her heart burn just by looking. It looked a lot like Raine was going to collapse at any moment. No doubt, she felt guilty for frightening her like that.

'Well, at least someone's willing to talk to me,' she thought with a smile. Perhaps things might be looking up for her middle school life after all.

Perhaps.
"You can have some of mine," Raine offered, "when lunch comes around."

Then the girl finished with, "My name is Erin! And you are?"

"Huh?" Raine questioned at first, and then understood. "Oh! Um, my name is Raine. Erin," she said thoughtfully. "That's a pretty name. And it's all right, really... about you being nervous. I don't really like people touching me unexpectedly either..." She glanced back down at the bruise on her arm. It's so bad for me.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu May 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Classroom 1-E

A middle-aged man stepped into the room, with books and clipboard in hand. He placed them on the desk and took a long look at the students as they hushed down. "Good morning," he bluntly spoke. "I'm Nicolas Cranmer, and I'll be your homeroom adviser for this year. There are a few things I expect from you while you're here: one, be quiet as the class goes on. Two, don't use cellphones or you're handing it over to me. You can have it back after classes end. Three, I don't want any disruptive behavior from any of you, understand?"

Picking up the clipboard and producing a pen from his pocket, he then said, "Say present when you're name is called." He started calling names one by one, reading off his list. "Chaskel... Pierson, Alice... Pierson, Raine..."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Classroom 1-E

A middle-aged man stepped into the room, with books and clipboard in hand. He placed them on the desk and took a long look at the students as they hushed down. "Good morning," he bluntly spoke. "I'm Nicolas Cranmer, and I'll be your homeroom adviser for this year. There are a few things I expect from you while you're here: one, be quiet as the class goes on. Two, don't use cellphones or you're handing it over to me. You can have it back after classes end. Three, I don't want any disruptive behavior from any of you, understand?"

Picking up the clipboard and producing a pen from his pocket, he then said, "Say present when you're name is called." He started calling names one by one, reading off his list. "Chaskel... Pierson, Alice... Pierson, Raine..."

"Present!" Alice called loudly, her hand automatically shooting into the air. Blushing, she pulled it back down, and promptly sat on it, trying to prevent any further such disruptions.

Raine, on the other hand, timidly waved and said, "P-present, sir," in a barely-audible voice. She cleared her throat, although it was slightly painful, and repeated herself with a slightly louder, "Present, sir!"

The rule about cellphones worried her, though, and she wondered if Mr. Cranmer knew about her condition. Of course he does, she reassured herself. Nobody would just let me... just let me die... right?

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu May 05, 2016 8:18 pm

"...Shiraishi Hamatachi"

"Just Hama would do, sir. Present." Hama replied in decent English, laced with a slight Japanese accent. So far so good it seems, similar with the attendance taking back in Japan...
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu May 05, 2016 8:45 pm

The classroom's door suddenly banged and shook. Someone was on the other side of the door. After a few more bangs and shakes, in a soft tone, the crossdresser behind the door said, "Fuck. I forgot this is not Japan."

Just then, the door swung open, revealing Kiyotaka Nozomu standing and holding the door handle. The state of his clothes only emphasized his lateness. "Sorry I'm late, sir!", he shouted frantically. "Ya-I mean, Kiyotaka Nozomu, ready for my first day!"
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri May 06, 2016 3:37 am

Charlia wrote:"You can have some of mine," Raine offered, "when lunch comes around."

"Huh?" Raine questioned at first, and then understood. "Oh! Um, my name is Raine. Erin," she said thoughtfully. "That's a pretty name. And it's all right, really... about you being nervous. I don't really like people touching me unexpectedly either..." She glanced back down at the bruise on her arm. It's so bad for me.

"Really," she blurted, twiddling her fingers shyly, "no one ever said that about my name before. Thank you. But I can't take your food. That would be unreasonable. My mom always said not to take stuff from others if you can't repay immediately. I can take being hungry for just a few hours. I... don't think you look like you can... You need the nutrition more than me, eheheh... Sorry..."

Feeling awkward, the hapless girl was sure she offended the poor soul. She did not mean to be rude, but Raine appeared malnourished and in far worse shape to fast than Erin ever would. Flustered, she added, "don't worry about me! I'll just take it as part of my diet! I've been meaning to lose some weight anyway. Too much sodium in my system would be bad for me. I should lay off the meat... uhh..."

Biting her nail at the slow realization, Erin's temptations had begun to haunt her again. If there was anything that attracted her fancy on a plate, it was the hearty stuff. Just thinking about the complex flavours she enjoyed savouring at the deli was starting to make her unnerved. She was not sure if she could hold off going on another rambling, especially in front of a sickly classmate who probably could not handle any of the preserved delicacies Erin was so used to.

Fortunately or not, the sullen teacher's arrivla quickly cut her musings short as the girls quickly moved back to the seats. Buttoning up her lips, Erin felt a bit nervous just hearing his rules. Not that discipline was ever a problem for her. She simply felt tense over getting into trouble for no apparent reason.

"Meyer, Erin..." Mr Cranmer finally called her name, prompting the girl to respond "present" in a rather overexcited tone. Peering around, she felt even more nervous for Raine, her fragile condition dropping her voice to barely audible levels. She dared not ask more of her, especially during lesson. Somehow, the thought of her leaving her seat for the last time made her cringe.

But now was not the time for senitmentality. Now was the time for worse things - lessons.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri May 06, 2016 7:24 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Charlia wrote:"You can have some of mine," Raine offered, "when lunch comes around."

"Really," she blurted, twiddling her fingers shyly, "no one ever said that about my name before. Thank you. But I can't take your food. That would be unreasonable. My mom always said not to take stuff from others if you can't repay immediately. I can take being hungry for just a few hours. I... don't think you look like you can... You need the nutrition more than me, eheheh... Sorry..."

Feeling awkward, the hapless girl was sure she offended the poor soul. She did not mean to be rude, but Raine appeared malnourished and in far worse shape to fast than Erin ever would. Flustered, she added, "don't worry about me! I'll just take it as part of my diet! I've been meaning to lose some weight anyway. Too much sodium in my system would be bad for me. I should lay off the meat... uhh..."

Biting her nail at the slow realization, Erin's temptations had begun to haunt her again. If there was anything that attracted her fancy on a plate, it was the hearty stuff. Just thinking about the complex flavours she enjoyed savouring at the deli was starting to make her unnerved. She was not sure if she could hold off going on another rambling, especially in front of a sickly classmate who probably could not handle any of the preserved delicacies Erin was so used to.

Fortunately or not, the sullen teacher's arrivla quickly cut her musings short as the girls quickly moved back to the seats. Buttoning up her lips, Erin felt a bit nervous just hearing his rules. Not that discipline was ever a problem for her. She simply felt tense over getting into trouble for no apparent reason.

"Meyer, Erin..." Mr Cranmer finally called her name, prompting the girl to respond "present" in a rather overexcited tone. Peering around, she felt even more nervous for Raine, her fragile condition dropping her voice to barely audible levels. She dared not ask more of her, especially during lesson. Somehow, the thought of her leaving her seat for the last time made her cringe.

But now was not the time for senitmentality. Now was the time for worse things - lessons.

Raine shrugged philosophically, and leaned back in her chair with a quiet sigh. Clearly the other girl had noticed her generally ill appearance, although that was no surprise. Most people did.

She's probably feeling sorry for me... I hate it when people feel sorry for me. I wish... I wish I wasn't so sick.

She blinked, and felt her eyes watering.

...Must have gotten some dust in them or something.
Last edited by Charlia on Fri May 06, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Fri May 06, 2016 8:43 am

Vyvyene Vyera Vyner

America, land of the free.

Well, the only thing Vyvyene was not free to do was to be a boy, not in Shepard, at the very least. She had arrived a day prior to unpack her things and have a buffer in case of any contrived series of events causing a delay. Fortuitously, she avoided any such thing, and had a regular journey from Siberia to the new girls' school he had been forcibly enrolled in. As for what an American was doing in Siberia of all places, Verkhoyansk, to be specific, for the entirety of summer, was a question best left answered by Vyvyene's parents, who possessed a degree of eccentricity unmatched even by the maddest scientists. They had been hoping to see another wolf attack, evidently after one too many sessions of playing Sang-Froid.

Why are the rich always so weird?

Vyvyene was rather certain that he was the only who remained awake and paid attention to the principal's address. Admittedly, during the baker's dozen-odd-minute-long speech, she had been tacitly adding on commentary for his own personal benefit. All-Girls, except for, you know, her. Chosen to study here? Yes, 'chosen'. The application had already been filed and approved by the time he had received word of anything. Summer break? Spent it in the coldest place in Russia.

As the speech concluded to yet another salvo of ovation, Vyvyene promptly stood up and proceeded to briskly make her way to his classroom, 1-E, in a timely fashion. Arriving with just a sliver of time before the beginning of lessons, she took a seat at the very back of the class, third column.

There was quite an awful ruckus being cuased before and during attendance-taking; a number of late-comers were loudly banging the door, as if trying to bash it open (just once lightly will do!), one pupil was screaming, for whatever reason, while others still were engaged in rambunctious conversation, something that he was not particularly keen of, especially with all the girls about. Being the only boy in a sea of girls - if only there were other male students, then he might have some boy-friends to hang out with, but alas! 'twas no more than a wistful dream.

The classroom rules outlined by Mr Nicolas Cranmer were nothing out of the ordinary. Prohibiton on usage of phones and excessive talking were staple ground rules every teacher Vyvyene had ever known set, though she was aware of other schools being more lenient.

"Vyner, Vyvyene Vyera?"

Vyvyene swore that Mr Cranmer had hesitated right before pronuncing her name. Not that he could blame him, she had problems as a toddler trying to untwist her tongue as well, so he could feel a great deal of empathy for the teacher. Without vocalisation, she raised her hand to indicate her presence. Then, she remembered what Mr Cranmer had said, and uttered, timidly, "Present."
Last edited by Republic of Hasgriu on Wed May 11, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 am

Jaquelle sat awkwardly at her desk with her head buried in her arms, slumped over as if an ostrich buried in the dirt. People had stared at her for a couple of seconds before returning to commingling in their previous conversations. Problem was, Jaquelle soon realized that certain social cliques had begun to form, and she was without a single friend in her new school. It was already difficult to keep up her appearances, but now add social exclusion and the otherization only possible by teenagers—it was a recipe to be blacklisted, targeted, bullied.

Her mind worked at lightning speeds to figure out a solution. She removed her head from her hole, and she began to look side to side, trying to find somebody to group up with. She silently surveyed the land, an explorer on the new jungle of social high school. People are stratified by party lines—geeks, freaks, cheer, teacher's pets—as if miniature nations. They mimic the rise and fall of civilization, those outside of the civilization were considered less than human. At the least, if somebody was in a group, they could propose an olive branch, some sort of peace, instead of violent insurrection by everyone.

Abserdia wrote:Laelynn

A girl was walking through the halls, looking for a certain classroom. This place wasn't very confusing, it was just the fact that these maps were confusing. At least, that's her excuse that she always uses. But she knows. She knows that her sense of direction is awful.

But she couldn't get used to the fact that the corners have spider webs. Spiders are scary. Things are scary to her.
She doesn't like things, dang it.

Laelynn found classroom 2-D after a couple of minutes of searching. She took a breath and opened the door, where she sat 2 rows from the teacher.

She raced for a "friend," which is even more difficult considering her "eccentricities" (both being actually poor and being actually a dude). She located somebody who had raced to the side and found no real class line, like Jaquelle. A scared little wallflower with a cool mystique; a perfect person to associate with. She nervously raced from her desk to meet the miss 2 rows from the teacher's desk.

She quickly rustled from her desk and blustered out a half-mumbled, half-shouted, "hey, miss!" It caught her attention, though it was in an almost concerning tone, leaving the girl 2 seats from the teacher probably confused. Her awkward attempt to rush over involved her foot to get caught on the edge of her desk; She tried to move forward, but only made it worse. The sudden jerking forced her to lose her balance; her hands lunged forward. Jaquelle bumbled downward, as if a tower in slow motion—the incident could be seen in vivid detail with an almost exciting level of impending doom, a sense of regret covered forth instantaneously. Jaquelle's face cringed and contorted, and her mouth inaudibly shouted, "Noooooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o."

Then, there was a thud, and a gasp. Jaquelle had made even more of a scene than before. She scratched the top of her head. Her eyes had been closed and her desk had flung upward in the air. It landed nearly on top of another desk which a student had occupied; they were just as frightened, near death. As Jaquelle regained her composure, lifting her self upward. Her hand felt the pain in her bum. Oddly enough, she felt some sort of cloth in said hand. She hadn't opened her eyes fully yet, and just assumed it was a handkerchief. She took the handkerchief from her hand and used it to clean the dust off her face. Her eyes opened, and she realized it was a girl's skirt.

How did a skirt get pulled off, over their legs, and into her hands? Actually, Who's skirt was this...?

She looked around for the girl for a second, but as soon as she did, she realized, instantaneously, of everything that just happened and felt a new emotion quite indescribable: regretful embarrassment mixed with being appalled in the whole scenario, might be close enough.
Last edited by Saleon on Sat May 07, 2016 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sat May 07, 2016 12:49 pm

Laelynn

Laelynn looked at someone who was coming towards her, and who was clearly looking for her.
She was about to ask "what?", but then the person fell.

She looked down for 4 seconds, pondering what just happened, before noticing a severe lack of something.
She let out a scream before snatching her skirt from this girl's hands and quickly put it back on.

Very quietly, she said "what the heck why the heck how the heck and who the heck".
It somehow had a 'friendly' tone to it, along with an 'i want to kick you' one.

The entire class was, of course, staring at her. And it made her pretty uncomfortable. She didn't exactly have a problem with being stared at, but in situations like this?
Anyone would.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sat May 07, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse