NATION

PASSWORD

The Adrein War (Cold War era tech) (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Adrein
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Adrein War (Cold War era tech) (Closed)

Postby North Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 pm

The year is 1985 for many years the two countries North Adrein and South Adrein in North Adrein democracy rules the government where people can vote for who becomes President. In South Adrein communism rules the government where people doesn't have much freedom. Everybody thought peace will last forever.... That is until South Adrein decided to make a move on North Adrein by invading the country their goal is to unite Adrein under the sickle and hammer.

^Map of North and South Adrein

OOC: I'm new to these RPs so I will be bad at RPing war RPs also please note that South Adrein is my puppet.
Last edited by North Adrein on Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 pm

War has begun and the citizens of South Adrein know there's no coming back the citizens of South Adrein hope this war will end quickly and doesn't last long just like the civil war that happen many years ago. But for now families say goodbye to their sons, brothers, and fathers as they set off to fight for their country and unite Adrein once and for all.

^The People's Army of South Adrein AKA PASA head towards Chagos.

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Tagging for Puppets
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:15 pm

After South Adrein declared war on N. Aderin many citizens and even the government was surprise they did this after many years of peace they want to break it just so they can unite Adrein under a corrupt government? But President Alice Smith won't allow that after asking congress if they should fight back the congress agreed with President Smith. After that the NA Army gets ready to defend their country from the communist threat.

^NA soldiers walk the streets of Chagos getting ready for the invasion force to come.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Reutoa wrote:Tagging for Puppets

OOC: Alright :) welcome.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:26 pm

~Near Chagos~

A mortar team sets up and gets ready to launch them and the element of surprise on their enemies once the permission has been given the mortar teams fires on the enemy camps near Chagos killing 23 soldiers in this process. Seeing the mortar fire the rest of the PASA march forward behind the tanks as they march helicopters fly past them.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:35 pm

After the surprise attack from the PASA the PA systems warn all citizens to leave Chagos now. Not wanting to be in the invasion the citizens rush out of their homes and work place and began to run away.

^Citizens running away before the PASA arrives.

Agirea
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Pledgeing support

Postby Agirea » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:37 pm

The people's Republic of Agirea under President Uniz
Announces that the nation shall pledge 1,500 men apart of the Civilian Voluntary Milita to support the South in its cause. They will be mobilizing shortly.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Agirea wrote:The people's Republic of Agirea under President Uniz
Announces that the nation shall pledge 1,500 men apart of the Civilian Voluntary Milita to support the South in its cause. They will be mobilizing shortly.
(Image)

(Image)

Chairwoman Yu thanks Agirea for the support.

~Back in Chagos~

The Battle has begun the tanks rolled into the city and started firing on any enemy soldiers they see in their sights the PASA troops do the same thing and fight off any RPGs.

^The Battle of Chagos has begun as PASA troops move into the city.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:17 pm

~In the ruins of Chagos~

"GET DOWN GET DOWN!" Yelled a commander as he tackled one of his soldiers before a enemy sniper got him.

"Damn it private how many times have I ordered you to stand down!?" The Commander asked.

"Next time listen with your ears not your butt."

"Sir, PASA troops are heading towards this building!" A LT said.

"Alright men stand your ground and defend this building until a airstrike comes in." The Commander ordered as he got in cover and shot at a few PASA soldiers killing three of them.

"What about the other soldiers that's defending Checkpoint Zero and Checkpoint Alpha?" Another soldier asked.

"They are going have to try and survive until that damn airstrike comes and clear our area of enemies." The Commander said as he kept on firing at the enemy troops.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 am

The PASA keep on fighting not giving up and showing no mercy against their enemies.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 am

OOC: Sorry for the short post on my phone ATM

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:31 am

During the battle many NA soldiers are losing their lives as the battle heats up and around 123 soldiers died. Luckily a airstrike came and hit enemy strongholds in the city.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 am

After the NA airstrike on the PASA lost 45 soldiers and 15 tanks knowing the NA soldiers are not giving up so the PASA will have to use brute force on the enemy soldiers 20 attack helicopters arrive and began to rain hell on the NA soldiers.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Even through the airstrike worked the NA soldiers are still outnumbered.

"Attention on troops fall back now I repeat fall back Chagos is lost!" The General ordered on all radios.

Following the orders the NA army leaves the city some quickly get on the transport helicopters and others get in trucks and head towards Krens.

~Krison, North Adrein~

~Capital Building~

"President Smith our troops have left Chagos the PASA outnumbered our troops." General Blackburn said.

"It's okay Blackburn." President Smith said as she sighed and took her glasses off.

"I don't understand how South Adrein got powerful these last few years."

"I wish knew madam president." Blackburn said as he sighed sadly.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:30 pm

~Akeemery, South Adrein~

~Capital building~

"Chairwoman Ju." A general said.

"Our troops has the city of Chagos under our control."

"That's good to hear." Chairwoman Ju said looking up at the general and smiled.

"Tell your men to stay in Chagos for a few days so they can celebrate this great victory for our country."

"Yes ma'am!" The general said as he raise his fist in the air and then put it back down he then walked out of the Ju's office.

-

~Chagos, North Adrein~

The PASA celebrates the victory of taken Chagos from the North when the general gave them orders to stay the men are happy they get to stay in Chagos and celebrate their victory there for a little longer.

Soon the South Adrein flag has been raise over Chagos the soldiers looking at the flag raise their fist high.

"For the Revolution!" The men yelled out saying the old motto that was siad during the civil war many years ago.

Manchaimao
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Manchaimao » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Tag

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 pm

Manchaimao wrote:Tag

OOC: Welcome :)

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:51 pm

After the crushing defeat during The Battle of Chagos the NA army is sent to Avreachull to defend the city from the PASA.

^NA soldiers station on the streets of Avreachull.

North America and the Pacific Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North America and the Pacific Islands » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Need a United States? :-)
Hyperpower AMERICA here to spread freedom and justice for all in exchange for loyalty and black gold
Totally Wizard

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:38 pm

North America and the Pacific Islands wrote:Need a United States? :-)

OOC: Sure I always need more RPers also guys that are RPing here I'm okay with a few one liners but don't over use them.

Potatamoto
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Space

Postby Potatamoto » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:04 pm

So, who wants some satellite recon? It's all I can provide right now, as my entire military is based in space, and anything beyond that would ruin the fun. It's first come, first serve, so order up. Also these services are not free, but what is?
E

Dogeian
Attaché

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dogeian » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Dogeian being most nefarious. Decides to cause more chaos by sending a sending a man in the Capitol of NA equipped with a suicide vest. Which kills 13 and injures 20, Dogeian then puts the blame on SA.

"Sir operation Cobra is a go." a NDSA (National Dogeian Secruity Agency) agent calls the Enforcer an anonymous leader of the NDSA.

"Prepare for the next steps remember these missions will further progress of glorious nation of Dogeian." the enforcer ends the call there.

"Alright boys, a team of you are going to gather some radical SA's to help plan an attack on a maximum security prison. which holds someone that is of intrest the rest of you help smuggle in more equipment kill anyone that gets in our way." The agent says to a small group of men and women. Later that day president Pagan Doge Jr gives a small speech on the attacks today,

"it is of me sheer disbelif that something so horrible could happen in a nation of such prosperity. After these attacks Dogeian has sent 40 NDSA agents to investigate the attack along with a pledge to bring these terrorist to justice. We also to ensure safety of our nation we place a travel ban on Adrein. We The Dogeian people must protect the weak along side our self. thank you for your time everyone." President pagan Doge Jr walks off the stage.
Long live the Dogeian Dream.

North Adrein
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Adrein » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Dogeian wrote:Dogeian being most nefarious. Decides to cause more chaos by sending a sending a man in the Capitol of NA equipped with a suicide vest. Which kills 13 and injures 20, Dogeian then puts the blame on SA.

"Sir operation Cobra is a go." a NDSA (National Dogeian Secruity Agency) agent calls the Enforcer an anonymous leader of the NDSA.

"Prepare for the next steps remember these missions will further progress of glorious nation of Dogeian." the enforcer ends the call there.

"Alright boys, a team of you are going to gather some radical SA's to help plan an attack on a maximum security prison. which holds someone that is of intrest the rest of you help smuggle in more equipment kill anyone that gets in our way." The agent says to a small group of men and women. Later that day president Pagan Doge Jr gives a small speech on the attacks today,

"it is of me sheer disbelif that something so horrible could happen in a nation of such prosperity. After these attacks Dogeian has sent 40 NDSA agents to investigate the attack along with a pledge to bring these terrorist to justice. We also to ensure safety of our nation we place a travel ban on Adrein. We The Dogeian people must protect the weak along side our self. thank you for your time everyone." President pagan Doge Jr walks off the stage.

President Smith thanks Dogeian for sending agents to help investigate the attacks.

~Krison, North Adrein~

~Meeting room~

"This is outrages!" Senator Kieth angrily said.

"Since when did South Adrein start using terror attacks in war?!"

"I know this is a confusing but remember the police are still investigating the attack it could've have been another terrorist group." President Smith as she looked at the Senators in the room.

"And if it was South Adrein?" Senator Wood asked.

"Then this is a new type of warfare for South Adrein." President Smith said.

South Adrein
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby South Adrein » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 pm

~Akeemery, South Adrein~

"I can't believe those foolish countries thing we are the ones that did this terror attack." Chairwoman Ju said shaking her head in shame.

"We never do such a thing like that." A PASA general said.

"I know we will never make our men wear bombs and kill themselves for no reason." Ju said.

After the meeting with the PASA general Chairwoman Ju sends a telegram to President Smith and the President of Dogeian

To: President Alice Smith and the President of Dogeian.

If you think we are the ones that did this terror attack then you are wrong if you think I'm that kind of person that sends her greatest soldiers to go kill themselves just so I can create terror on the people of North Adrein? Then your also wrong so now President Smith now that you blame my country for this action then I'll have to use more force in this war!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents