NATION

PASSWORD

RPG The IC!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

RPG The IC!

Postby SaintB » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:24 pm

NEW GAME

WELCOME HERO TO CULE!
START A NEW GAME?
->YES
NO

<<YES>>

The sun peaks over the forest to the East and shines its life giving light upon the sleepy hamlet of Randomvillageville but does no interrupt your dreams as you sleep peacefully. For a while longer you sleep soundly until...

Rooster: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!

You open one sleepy eye and see that the sun is barely above the trees. Its not time to get up, its not even noon yet!

Grumbling you pull the pillow over your head.

You: Now I think I know why they call them cocks!

You try to go back to sleep *again* but something feels different today. You can't place your finger on what it is but today... you... feel... different... like your not the same person you were when you went to bed... oh well; you'll figure it out later if you can only get to sleep for another hour or two.

There is a knock on your door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

You've resigned yourself to the fact that you will not be sleeping in (again) today and start to get out of bed when your mother calls you.

Mother: Are you still in bed sleepyhead?

No, not technically.

Mother: It's time to get up! Remember that the Village Elder wants to see you and the other young people this morning! He only does this once every ten years! If you sleep in again today you will miss the meeting he is holding for all of you in Village square! Now hurry on up dear and come get your breakfast and your allowance.

DO YOU:
EXPLORE YOUR ROOM?
GO SEE MOM?
STAY IN BED?
Last edited by SaintB on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:17 pm

<<GO SEE MOM>>

Laelynn decides to walk out of bed and open the door to see Mom. The damned Elder be blessed.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Gamebox wrote:DO YOU:
-->EXPLORE YOUR ROOM?
GO SEE MOM?
STAY IN BED?

Liam groaned slightly and got up, stretching his stiff muscles, hearing the pops of his back as he did so. He pulled open curtains and was blinded by the morning sun.

Mom wrote:Are you up?

His mother called from beyond the door.

Gamebox wrote:HOW DO YOU RESPOND?

Liam called back, "Yes I'm up Mom. Don't worry about me I'll be out soon."

Mom wrote:Okay sweety, breakfast is ready when you come out!

Liam decided to take a look around his room, which he hadn't cleaned in a while, trying to see what things he may have forgotten about and could be considered useful at all.
Last edited by Sarejo on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cheers mates.

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Izumo Kaga

<< EXPLORE YOUR ROOM? >>

"Moma... urgh" Kaga muttered as she got up, brushing off any dust from her sleeping robe. Well, before she goes, it won't hurt for Kaga to see if any of her belongings might actually help her would it?
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:04 am

Character: Qaldor Dukalise

Action: EXPLORE YOUR ROOM?

Outcome: Qaldor groans slightly, "Not fair momma I don't go around waking you up." Mom laughs and replies "Well I'm also older than you." She turns and goes back downstairs as I wake up, walking over to my desk and dusting my armor off. "Might as well get a quest or two in today."
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:11 am

Barnaby Beauchamp

<< EXPLORE YOUR ROOM? >>

Barnaby rolled out of bed, stepping lithely to his closet in order to dress himself. For some reason unbeknownst to him, it felt that today was going to be good.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Novokraina
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Novokraina » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Tsarn

>>STAY IN BED?<<

Waking up early in the morning wasn't Tsran's most favorable thing, he tried again to go back to sleep. "Just... a few... more minutes....." he tought to himself and yawned . "I'm sure I won't be late..."

Mother: Tsarn get up already! You'll be late!

"Ahhh, alright! I'm getting up." - Tsarn then got up and started walking towards the closet to change his clothes.
Founding member of the Union of Sovereign States

Слава Україні
Героям Слава
Founding and VIP member of the Anoran Union
See my Factbooks here!
Favorite quote:

"Andrei, don't pay them the full price, give them one dollar! " - Someone I know.
I have a secret life as a BMP-1
...........███ ]▄▄▃
[███████████████\
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Liam
Searching through your room reveals you should probably pick up after yourself a little more often. Just as you're about to give up you step on something small, hard, and way more painful than it should be!
You find x1 snap together block!
A toy designed for children but played with by everyone. What can you create with a few hundred of these?

Izumo Kaga
Oh! Hey! That's where that went...
You find 1 kiekec

Qaldor Dukalise
Under your bed you find something.
You receive x1 sharpening stone!
Puts a sharper edge on a weapon, yes, even weapons that aren't sharp...
VALUE: 5
USE: Outside of combat only
+4 Attack for one battle

Barnaby Beauchamp
Ooooh; a shiny!
You find 1 kiekec

DO YOU:
GO SEE MOM?
GO BACK TO BED?
OTHER?
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Abserdia wrote:<<GO SEE MOM>>

Laelynn decides to walk out of bed and open the door to see Mom. The damned Elder be blessed.

Your mom is downstairs busily making breakfast while dad sits in his chair with his feet up reading the Pinecrest Gazette.

Mom: Good morning sunshine! You're just in time for breakfast! (For once).

Dad: What? Breakfast? When?

Mom to Dad: Right now silly!

Mom comes across the room and gives you a toaster pastry.

Breakfast
Heals 5HP

Mom: Here you go! Now hurry up so you aren't late to see the Elder. I'll make your favorite meal for you tonight if you make us proud.
Mom: Hey, before you leave! Would you go pick up your father's medical herb after you meet the Elder?

Accept Quest?
Get toaster pastry x1, 15 kiekec. Start Quest: Herbal Remedies.

Get toaster pastry x1
Last edited by SaintB on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Abserdia » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:00 pm

"Son?" Laelynn mumbled, a question mark appearing above her head.
Well anyways, she took the toaster pastry and put it in her inventory, deciding not to eat it right now.

ACCEPT QUEST?
<<YES>>

Laelynn nods and says bye to her parents before walking out the door to see the Elder.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Novokraina wrote:Tsarn

>>STAY IN BED?<<

Waking up early in the morning wasn't Tsran's most favorable thing, he tried again to go back to sleep. "Just... a few... more minutes....." he tought to himself and yawned . "I'm sure I won't be late..."

Mother: Tsarn get up already! You'll be late!

"Ahhh, alright! I'm getting up." - Tsarn then got up and started walking towards the closet to change his clothes.

As if on cue to ensure that you don't go back to sleep that rooster crows again:

Damn annoying bird... maybe you should teach it a lesson?
Start Quest: A dish best served with 7 herbs and spices

Don't start a quest.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Character: Qaldor

Action: OTHER?

Outcome: Qaldor quickly rummages through his room, finding a sharpening stone under his bed. "Man I lost that a month ago!" He then suits up, takes his club from his closet, and runs out the door saying "Sorrymomnotimeforbreakfastgottagobye!!!" She simply smiles to herself saying "Goodbye sweetie tell the Elder I said hi!" Qaldor then makes his way to the Village Square.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:16 pm

SaintB wrote:Barnaby Beauchamp
Ooooh; a shiny!
You find 1 kiekec

DO YOU:
GO SEE MOM?
GO BACK TO BED?
OTHER?

Barnaby Beauchamp

<< GO SEE MOM? >>

Happily putting his single discovered kiekec into his coin purse, our intrepid adventurer grabbed his harmonica from his bedside desk and scrambled down the stairs. "Morning Mom!" Barnaby said happily, walking into the kitchen behind her. "What's for breakfast?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Gamebox wrote:Liam
Searching through your room reveals you should probably pick up after yourself a little more often. Just as you're about to give up you step on something small, hard, and way more painful than it should be!
You find x1 snap together block!
A toy designed for children but played with by everyone. What can you create with a few hundred of these?

DO YOU:
-->GO SEE MOM?
GO BACK TO BED?
OTHER?

"Developer be damned!" Liam swore as the painful brick dug into the bottom of his heel. He lifted his foot and unstuck it from his foot, deciding to pocket it, because why not? Hell he could maybe use it in a trap later or something. He put on his new armor, tailored for him on his recent seventeenth birthday, and representative of the fact that he has come from three generations of famed swordsmen and duelists. He left his room and walked to the kitchen, and sat down to quickly eat his breakfast. His mother had made eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, and pancakes, and he greedily ate it as quickly as he could, ready to hurry to the main square. He kissed his mother on the cheek after he washed his plate, and turned to go, but his mother grabbed his arm before he could go, and placed something in his hand, giving him a small, worried smile as she spoke.

Mom wrote:Be careful out there, sweety.

Gamebox wrote:You recieve x1 Carving Knife!
Usually used for cutting roasts.
Dagger
+7 Power

He nodded and left to the main square quickly so he wouldn't be late to meet the Elder and others.
Cheers mates.

Argentumurbem
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentumurbem » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:51 am

EXPLORE ROOM

Gambol, smiling away in a dream of peaches and honey, found himself torn away from the happy place by noisy cock and screaming mothers. Half listening to his mother's morning rant, the young man threw open his bedside cabinet and flimsy wardrobe. He would not go without checking he had everything.
To Stop The Scythe - A Sci-Fi RP set in the world of Mass Effect. Join the Shadow Broker's team and hunt down the mysteries surrounding the Protheans, uncovering secrets that were best left unknown and fight your way to the knowledge that can bring about the destruction of the Reapers.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:10 am

<<GO SEE MOM>>
Forum Freeroar rolled out of bed.
"I'm coming mom, just let me get my things."
He put on his robes, snatched his stick and, on a side not, stuffed his fake beard in his bag.
I'll never know when that'll be needed...
He then proceeded down the stairs, and to his mom.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Novokraina
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Novokraina » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:36 am

Tsarn

>>Start Quest: A dish best served with 7 herbs and spices<<

Tsarn finished dressing up. "It's time to teach this annoying thing a lesson... and I'm hungry" he thought to himself and went out of his room. "I'll be back in a minute mom!" he said and started walking towards the door of the house.
Founding member of the Union of Sovereign States

Слава Україні
Героям Слава
Founding and VIP member of the Anoran Union
See my Factbooks here!
Favorite quote:

"Andrei, don't pay them the full price, give them one dollar! " - Someone I know.
I have a secret life as a BMP-1
...........███ ]▄▄▃
[███████████████\
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:03 am

Gillian Harker

The girl was in a deep sleep, she having ran herself ragged the day before after realizing rather foolishly that running the perimeter of the village would make for good exercise, not once, nor twice, but thrice. Needless to say exhaustion had taken its toll and Gillian had slept the night away like a log. A log that was splayed haphazardly on the simple bed and snoring louder than socially acceptable for a young lady such as herself. But then again Gillian was not one to fit traditional values. A square peg in a round hole.

Gamebox wrote:Rooster: COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!

The first crow of the rooster was little more than a slight irritation. The second an annoyance. The third reason enough to curse the offensive bird to a delicious grave. Two sharp knocks were the final nails in the coffin and the realm of sleep was gone for the morning.

Gamebox wrote:Housekeeper: Are you still in bed sleepyhead?

Gillian rolled from her bed and fell to the wooden floor rather dramatically, the housekeeper hired by her grandfather having come to wake her like a mother would a beloved child. It was annoying really, and Gillian would have said as such but sleepiness dulled her already blunt wit. She could only mumble a reply and made slow effort to dress herself.

>> Go See Mom

Dressed now in a rather simple outfit that was more practical than stylish, Gillian took one final look her still warm bed before forcing herself down the narrow stairs. The housekeeper, a plump woman that helped with what her aging grandfather could not do on his own, was making breakfast. Grandfather himself was at the table drinking his morning tea or coffee or whatever bitter water he enjoyed, barely acknowledging the girl as she entered the too warm room.

Gamebox wrote:Housekeeper: Good morning sunshine! You're just in time for breakfast! (For once).

The housekeeper near forced a toaster pastry into Gillian’s hands.

Gamebox wrote:Housekeeper: Here you go! Now hurry up so you aren't late to see the Elder. I'll make your favorite meal for you tonight if you make us proud.

Housekeeper: Hey, before you leave! Would you go pick up your father's medical herb after you meet the Elder?

Grandfather grunted but said nothing. He was a proud sort of man and resented being reminded that he was now old as dirt. Gillian, however, was eager to prove that she was more than a future housewife and so took the task without second thought, thinking of it as training.

ACCEPT QUEST
> YES

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 am

Abserdia wrote:"Son?" Laelynn mumbled, a question mark appearing above her head.
Well anyways, she took the toaster pastry and put it in her inventory, deciding not to eat it right now.

ACCEPT QUEST?
<<YES>>

Laelynn nods and says bye to her parents before walking out the door to see the Elder.

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Character: Qaldor

Action: OTHER?

Outcome: Qaldor quickly rummages through his room, finding a sharpening stone under his bed. "Man I lost that a month ago!" He then suits up, takes his club from his closet, and runs out the door saying "Sorrymomnotimeforbreakfastgottagobye!!!" She simply smiles to herself saying "Goodbye sweetie tell the Elder I said hi!" Qaldor then makes his way to the Village Square.

Sarejo wrote:He nodded and left to the main square quickly so he wouldn't be late to meet the Elder and others.

The three of you arrive in village square. Its early but still the square seems strangely empty except for you guys right now. The Elder is currently not in sight and the benches that are usually located in strategic locations have instead been moved slightly off-center of the park in three evenly spaced rows of three in front of the gazebo. You could just sit back and chill or maybe you could talk with your neighbor for a spell.
Last edited by SaintB on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:33 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
SaintB wrote:Barnaby Beauchamp
Ooooh; a shiny!
You find 1 kiekec

DO YOU:
GO SEE MOM?
GO BACK TO BED?
OTHER?

Barnaby Beauchamp

<< GO SEE MOM? >>

Happily putting his single discovered kiekec into his coin purse, our intrepid adventurer grabbed his harmonica from his bedside desk and scrambled down the stairs. "Morning Mom!" Barnaby said happily, walking into the kitchen behind her. "What's for breakfast?"

Mom: Good morning sunshine! You're just in time for the breakfast I made you!

Dad: Where's mine?

Mom to Dad: You just ate your's!

Dad: Just seeing if your paying attention HAHAHAH.... but seriously I'm still hungry

Mom comes across the room and gives you cinnamon toast.

Breakfast
Heals 5HP

Mom: Here you go! Now hurry up so you aren't late to see the Elder. I'll make your favorite meal for you tonight if you make us proud.
Last edited by SaintB on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:36 am

Argentumurbem wrote:EXPLORE ROOM

Gambol, smiling away in a dream of peaches and honey, found himself torn away from the happy place by noisy cock and screaming mothers. Half listening to his mother's morning rant, the young man threw open his bedside cabinet and flimsy wardrobe. He would not go without checking he had everything.

If you only had a kiekec for every time you searched through your stuff huh?
You find 1 kiekec

DO YOU:
GO SEE MOM?
GO BACK TO BED?
OTHER?

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:45 am

After picking up 1 Kixkec, Kaga heads to SEE MOM.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:50 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:<<GO SEE MOM>>
Forum Freeroar rolled out of bed.
"I'm coming mom, just let me get my things."
He put on his robes, snatched his stick and, on a side not, stuffed his fake beard in his bag.
I'll never know when that'll be needed...
He then proceeded down the stairs, and to his mom.

Your mom is downstairs busily making breakfast while your stepdad Ron is painting another one of his pewter dragon models.

Mom: Good morning sunshine! You're just in time for breakfast! (For once).

Ron: Oh hey sport! Honey, have you seen my cannon metal grey?

Mom: Cannon Metal Grey what?

Ron:... model paint? Oh never mind, I have to get to work before the neighbor's cat wakes up. I swear the thing is actually a monster disguised as a main coon.

Mom comes across the room and gives you a biscuit with butter and honey.

Breakfast
Heals 5HP

As you prepare to either eat or leave Ron waves you over, Ron: Hey sport, whenever you get done with whatever the Elder thing is could you run an errand for me? I need to get some more model pain, and some flowers for your mother - her favorite flowers are blue skyfires. The blue ones that look like stars, the paint I need is cannon metal grey. Could you stop by the gift shop and the item shop to pick those up for me if I give you the kiekec? I think this ought to cover it.

Accept Quest?
Get biscuit with butter and honey x1, 15 kiekec. Start Quest: The blue and the grey.

Get biscuit with butter and honey x1

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:59 am

Novokraina wrote:Tsarn

>>Start Quest: A dish best served with 7 herbs and spices<<

Tsarn finished dressing up. "It's time to teach this annoying thing a lesson... and I'm hungry" he thought to himself and went out of his room. "I'll be back in a minute mom!" he said and started walking towards the door of the house.

On your way out the door you get intercepted by your father.

Father: Hey there! Mom heard you say you were hungry and we know you got that thing with the Elder this morning so I whipped this up for you.

He hands you an English muffin.

Breakfast
Heals 5HP

Here you go! Now hurry up so you aren't late to see the Elder. I'll order extra toppings on a pizza for you tonight if you make us proud.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:07 am

Beiarusia wrote:Gillian Harker

ACCEPT QUEST
> YES

Quest Started: The Cure for what Ales You.

Crap! Its almost too late to get to village square!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse