NATION

PASSWORD

DBU: Revenge of the Devas Saga

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

DBU: Revenge of the Devas Saga

Postby Quavv » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:45 am

OOC
After a week of rest, the X warriors head off into space towards Luastea. Chisa, Hikari, Botarah, Oozak, and Markeli are on board with Kolra, as well as a scientist who works for the government and his daughter. Northern Kai heads back to his planet and Kabo, Chicziun, the Daigons, and Sujo and Kalki stay on Earth. With most of Earth's warriors gone and the planet just starting to recover from the invasion, a familiar group is planning their second assault on Earth.

Doctor George Yellow

and his daughter...

Aleema Yellow

"We underestimated Earth," said Butasuta, one of the 6 devas approaching Earth. "Indeed, but we won't make the same mistake again," replied Sarutoko, the strongest of the 6.

Butasuta

Sarutoko
Last edited by Quavv on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 am

Hikari looked out of the spaceship's window, watching his home planet slowly appear to grow smaller as the craft went further. It was going to be a long trip, so he figured that he'd train in one of the training rooms.

(FIRST!)
Last edited by Gurori on Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Kolra:

He hated training.

Kolra had always despised training with a passion, but now that he was stuck in this ship, heading off to revive the Earthlings that had been killed during their invasion, he figured training was better then interacting with the rest of these peons. Even if he was 500 push-ups in and barely winded.

'But I suppose that's part of conditioning.'
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Kabo was meditating outside the Daigon household, where he'd been staying. It seemed after the crisis, they had almost forgotten that the Saiyan was one of the three to first invade. But he was different now. It had only been just around 2 and a half months since he'd first landed, but so much had changed. He was humiliated by the earthling warriors time and time again, whether in a head on fight, training, or just power and skill. He thought he was dead, and he almost wanted to be.

He couldn't find that release. In his sleep, his mind was tortured over his beatings as a child, when he first came to Earth, and when he was against Winter. In the day, he was constantly reminded of his insignificance when looking at Chisa, Hikari, Oozak, Markeli, and Botarah. He could never have their strength. He was weak.

He felt the least tortured when he meditated. It was hard for him, but he learned to drown out everything, by nearly drowning out his own ki. He felt numb. His body and mind. His essence was just numb. But for him numb was better than pain.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Chicziun approached Kabo. "Kabo," he said, interrupting his meditation, "Mrs. Daigon is serving breakfast now. You'd be wise not to miss it. Perhaps we can spar together afterwards."
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Dakon:

" So it was Tabbis."

The idea wasn't entirely surprising to the mercenary, afterall, Tabbis would've no doubt gained a zenkai upon his death, but his appearance in Hell threw an unwelcomed wrench into his plans.

'How ma I supposed to rid myself of this Saiyan girl if he's here?'

Scowling, Dakon glanced back at the gathered warriors. The Devas had been the first of many warriors he had gathered in preparation for this attack. The rest of Frosts Elite Force had rallied around him, along with many dead PTO soldiers who had been killed by or because of Tabbis. This all of course would make their battle much easier.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:12 pm

The devas all gathered around Dakon.

"What are your orders Dakon?" asked Vermonio.
Last edited by Quavv on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Scargot's Residence, Luastrea

It had been a long time since Namek had been destroyed and the Namekians migrated to Luastrea. The native peoples were so kind to the newcomers, so Scargot taught them the Namekian languages so they could use the Dragon Balls. Although the Luastreans never came around to using them. Life had been good on Luastrea but Scargot could sense a great evil ahead of them and this worried him.

Spaceship

Hikari had been training on his own for hours now but with little increase to his power. He couldn't think of why he didn't become that much stronger. Solitary training had always worked for him but now it wasn't. He still tried though, Chisa's ascension pushed him to. He didn't want to get left behind.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Gurori wrote:Scargot's Residence, Luastrea

It had been a long time since Namek had been destroyed and the Namekians migrated to Luastrea. The native peoples were so kind to the newcomers, so Scargot taught them the Namekian languages so they could use the Dragon Balls. Although the Luastreans never came around to using them. Life had been good on Luastrea but Scargot could sense a great evil ahead of them and this worried him.

Spaceship

Hikari had been training on his own for hours now but with little increase to his power. He couldn't think of why he didn't become that much stronger. Solitary training had always worked for him but now it wasn't. He still tried though, Chisa's ascension pushed him to. He didn't want to get left behind.

Botarah
Botarah was walking into the training room carrying nicely folded red clothing in his arms when he saw Hikari training by himself. He seems inspired in his training. That will make my job much easier. Well, it's showtime. Botarah walked over to Hikari and dropped the clothes on the floor. They crashed to the floor like dropping an anvil, and they hit the ground with a loud thud. "Well kid, if your ready, then put these on. I'll explain in a minute, just get ready to begin your training."
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Lost heros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lost heros » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Quavv wrote:Chicziun approached Kabo. "Kabo," he said, interrupting his meditation, "Mrs. Daigon is serving breakfast now. You'd be wise not to miss it. Perhaps we can spar together afterwards."

Pain.

A sharp pain rung throug his ears as Chicziun called out to him, forcing him to feel again. He stood up slowly, just barely registering what he said. Breakfast, his mind complained, was it worth it. He sighed and began to follow Chicziun. "I still need rest," he said. "Popo's healing wasn't as clean as a senzu bean's." It was his got-to excuse. Of course it wasn't true, but it's what he said. A lie to justify his dead inside behavior.
Last edited by Lost Heros on Sun Mar 6, 2016 12:00, edited 173 times in total.

You can send me a TG. I won't mind.

"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot." - Salvador Dali

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Hikari heard Botarah and turned around, he looked down at the weighted clothing on the floor. "I don't know how that will help me get stronger but whatever you think is right I'll go for." He said, lifting up the gear and instantly feeling it's weight. "You expect me to WEAR the this?!" Hikari struggled to hold it. "Well... Here goes nothing." He slipped the weighted clothing on top of his regular clothes and was instantly dragged to the floor.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Gurori wrote:Hikari heard Botarah and turned around, he looked down at the weighted clothing on the floor. "I don't know how that will help me get stronger but whatever you think is right I'll go for." He said, lifting up the gear and instantly feeling it's weight. "You expect me to WEAR the this?!" Hikari struggled to hold it. "Well... Here goes nothing." He slipped the weighted clothing on top of his regular clothes and was instantly dragged to the floor.

Botarah looked down at Hikari and smiled. He bent down on his knee and said, "If you expect to be a Super Saiyan or even close to Chisa's power, you will need to be used to having physical and mental handicaps. That way you can become adept at adapting and being able to overcome your limitations. In order to make this as beneficial as possible, I am restricting you from using the Kaio-ken or any other strength boosting moves. If you do this, I double the weight of your clothes. Now I just want you to be able to move around freely in these clothes. So I want you to try to stand up. Note, you cannot, at any point in our training, remove these clothes until I say you can. Now, Stand up kid. Show me your determination. Show me your strength"
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:14 pm

Hikari lowered his energy to zero, he wanted to do this with his physical strength alone. He struggled at first but then he got struck by a new feeling, determination. The saiyan youth began to rise up and stand, sweat dripping off his head. He began to move about, becoming used to the weight. "I don't plan on using the Kaio-Ken, I've almost killed myself with it far too many times."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Kolra:

He almost couldn't help the curious look that crossed his face as he watched the pink blob and the Saiyan boy interact. It was almost... humorous? Maybe that was the word, he didn't know of course, being a trained killer didn't leave much time for schooling.

But the pink man and the boy interacted as one would expect a teacher and student to act, yet at the same time, acted like close friends. Which didn't bode well with the older man. No teaching could be done while one acted like a close friend and a teacher. How could you criticize your student if you feared angering them or losing their friendship?

" Idiots." Kolra muttered quietly, continuing his useless training exercises.

Dakon: Hell

" I need a distraction is what I need."

Glancing over the gathered warriors, a sly grin slowly spread across Dakon's face as he stared at the two or three females that were included in their small group. While Tabbis may have found a female he was attracted to on Earth, Dakon knew Saiyans enjoyed women as much as any other race, maybe even more if you counted them during the full moon. Crazy animals these beasts were.

" You have females on your team no? Go distract him."
Last edited by New Rnclave on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Gurori wrote:Hikari lowered his energy to zero, he wanted to do this with his physical strength alone. He struggled at first but then he got struck by a new feeling, determination. The saiyan youth began to rise up and stand, sweat dripping off his head. He began to move about, becoming used to the weight. "I don't plan on using the Kaio-Ken, I've almost killed myself with it far too many times."

"That's good" Botarah replied, "from what I've seen, the Kaio-ken is not exactly an asset. Now keep moving. Once you're able to move around swiftly, we can begin the real training." Botarah then moved over to one of the walls of the training room and began to meditate. This is going off to a great start. I know that Hikari will be a Super Saiyan in no time at all. Well, let's hope so, because I have a feeling we are going to run into trouble later. I hope it isn't anything we can't handle though. We can only hope.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Hikari began to punch and kick the air for a bit, seeing if the weighted clothing impaired his fighting ability in which it didn't. He began to move around, gradually becoming faster. After what felt like hours he was able to run at near-maximum speed. "Saiyan biology is great..." He said to himself before approaching Botarah.

"I'm ready."

Jeinasi
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeinasi » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 pm

It all has been blur. Chisa gaining a huge power increase, deeming the new form 'Super Saiyan', and me on the way to a new planet so we can fix Earth, Markeli thought. So far on the trip, he has been meditating in his third form using Kaioken X3. I need to be prepared for a fight just in case,Markeli thought. He would slowly increase the Kaioken so he could master it.
Lord Fridge shall rule the Galaxy
The Blaatschapen wrote:
Tokuopolis wrote:Apparently, there will be a Tetris Movie

It will be a blockbuster.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:32 am

Kolra:

'Does this idiot have a death wish?'

Scowling, Kolra ceased his workout as the Acrosian powered up, the metal under his meet quaking and waning under the pressure exerted against it. While the ship could handle strain, exerting too much power against it could make the shield around the gravity chamber explode.

" Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Shouting, Kolra flared his own energy, tryin to gain the attention of the other warriors." The ship can't only take so much energy."

Tabbis: Hell

Was it day or night here?

Tabbis had always been insanely good at keeping track of numbers. While Lieutenant, he had planned hundreds of invasions, including the invasion and occupation of Earth. But after two weeks in this place , he had completly lost track of time. It was honestly surprising he'd kept track of time for as long as he had.

" You killed me." Someone whispered.

For a moment, Tabbis almost regretted leaving Senera and the Saiyans behind, if only so he could talk to someone. Being alone with his thoughts was driving him crazy. How many times had he played the battle with Frost over and over in his head? At least 47 times now.

'At least I can keep track of something here. Gives me something to hold onto I guess.'

" God I sound like a fucking nerd."

" Did you hear me?!?! You killed me Lieutenant!"

Glancing backwards, Tabbis's brow knit together as he spotted the figure. A azure figure clad in PTO armor stood across from him, nearly shaking with anger. Blinking, the Saiyan tilted his head as he studied the figure. He definetly knew this guy.

" Um... Fuck, I know it don't tell me! Uh..."

" You killed me you jackass!" What had been one man ballooned as more and more PTO so,diets gathered around them, thousands coming to pay their former superior a visit. Groaning, Tabbis stood from the rock he was sitting on as the figures roared. Clearly rearing for a fight.

" You always loved being in power! Now you'll see what it's like to be weak and powerless! We are the judge, jury and executioner for you! We are-"

" Incredibly weak." The Saiyan commented." You're wasting my time more than your own, and I'd just come back even if you killed-"

Sighing, the first of his victims dove towards him, shrieking like a demon. So this was his punishment for a life of evil? A mob that would have failed to hurt him even before his beating from Frost.

'Fuck me.'

A single muscle twitched as the air around him caught fire, orange flames throwing several members of the mob sprawling. Thrusting his hand up, the shrieking soldier had moments to watch the Saiyan before his gloved knuckles tore through his chin, bursting through his skull with ease, gore showering the soldiers still gathered around him.

Flicking the blood off his glove, Tabbis scowled at the mob, pinching the bridge of his nose as he did so." Get it now?"

Poking himself in the chest, the Saiyan motioned out to the soldiers." Me strong, you weak."

Thousands of powers burst to life around him as a plethora of colors blotted out the light in the wasteland, a roar escaping them before they all dove at him almsot as a single force. Tabbis's frame glowed brightly for a single moment, sparks showering him as his own energies interacted with the others. Breathing deeply, onyx eyes snapped open milliseconds before they buried him beneath a wall of bodies, the world pulling back with him as he prepared for a dance he knew all to well.

He didn't even want to do this either.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Stan Blake-Human-Mt. Ukami-Day 1

The base of the mountain is the easiest. It's steep, but one can still walk. I raced ahead of Makano, but reckless to the local animal life, I was forced to fight off several species of dangerous beasts. Makano meanwhile, was far more deliberate. Taking time to avoid the nests of 1500 lb bears, wolves and snakes large enough to swallow men whole. Which in the end, put her progress ahead of mine. As she moved on ahead, I found myself surrounded by ravenous bears, saliva dripping from their mouths as they anticipated their meal.

"Ah man this is really gonna slow me down." I mumbled under my breath. As I counted six of the beasts.

The closest snarling beast pounced on me. But was met with only a fierce uppercut which instantly knocked the creature out. This seemed to enrage the other beasts, as three more began to gallap towards me. The smaller and faster one made it to me first, as I grabbed it's snapping jaws as it attempted to bite into me. Holding it back, Another tried to bite into my back but I gave it a swift mule kick forcing it down. The third was lounging down on me so I pulled the first bear I grabbed in front of it, as the beast accidentally bit into another bear.

Finally bored of the fight. I decided a quick show of force might scare them off. I then pressed my fist against a large oak tree, then with a single one inch punch. Shattered the tree into toothpicks. This display of strength seemed to suffice. As the creatures scurried away. Wiping my brow, I looked up the mountain. Just seeing Makano's white gi.

Chuckling to myself, I began to continue my journey up the mountain. This would be a long and entertaining race.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Lord Arctica
On Route to Luastea

Arctica had a strange smile on his face. Luastea was not far now, and he could taste ultimate power. It was so near, if only time would go faster. Truth be told, he hadn't gone to Bellatrix purely for building his forces. He also went to try and have a little fun. Unfortunately, life had grown so weary. It had been to long since he wiped out a planet from existence, since he exterminated a population. The saddest thing was that he had no one to challenge him. With Frost dead, no one truly came close to him in any sense. He surpassed Fridge by a fair margin, and his Father would not dare challenge him in battle. He had no being he could fight at full power without absolutely winning. If thats what it took to rule the Galaxy though, he would gladly be bored. He just hoped that for once, someone would arise to be even a small challenge for him.
He turned to Zerigon, who was leaning over a console to his left.
"Zerigon, deploy our advanced scout ships to Luastea. I want to know everything about the world before we arrive. I don't want to waste any time trying to find villages and cities. Send the fastest ships we have, understood?" Zerigon nodded.
"Yes, of course my Lord." He turned, immediately leaving the bridge. Zerigon made his way though the large ships winding hallways, arriving at the quarters of some of his more able men.
"Lega Squad, you are to deploy to Luastea as advanced scouts. You will have at least a month or two before we arrive to locate all major settlements and send the intel back. You are to kill anyone who tries to intervene with you task." The squads six men all shouted together.
"Yes sir, Lord Zerigon!" They walked past him, leaving the quarters. By the time Zerigon arrived back at the bridge, six small orbs had ejected from the larger space craft and shot off ahead. They were much faster, and would arrive on Luastea not to long from now.
Arctica watched the ships shoot out of his sight.
"Excellent. Their advanced information is the first step of our mission. Immortality will be mine, and ultimate power will soon make me the God of this Universe. None will dare challenge me." He laughed diabolically at the thought of Godhood. The possibility was becoming more and more real. The only concern he had was brought by the stranger he encountered. A Saiyan would kill him on Luastea. Surely it could not be, it was impossible. The legendary Super Saiyan that defeated his brother would have no reason to go to Luastea, and even if it did Arctica was more powerful anyway. And with the tree of might, he would be even more powerful. The shadowy figure must have been mistaken, he though.
Of course, what if there was another Super Saiyan even stronger than the one on Earth? How many Saiyans escaped his brother when he destroyed Planet Saiyan? Regardless, it was a threat he would have to prepare for. He would train himself in each form along the journey, should such a threat truly exist. He would be ready to eliminate the monkey fools that his brother never could.
He turned from the bridge, leaving without speaking a word. The men on the bridge looked up, concerned that he was frustrated with something. All of them knew the wrath of Arctica, and dare not do anything to upset him.

He soon arrived in his ships training room, looking around at the troops that were in there.
"Get out! All of you!" He yelled, looking around the room. With looks of horror on their face, every single being ran from the room as fast as they could, quickly escaping from Arctica's sight.
"Now to begin. I will never be defeated by a Saiyan. Never!" He screamed as his bright pink aura burst out around him. He reached the peak of his first form, levitating into the air. He would train the entire time, which was something he hadn't done in a long time. Arctica would be taking no chances.

Oozak
On route to Luastea

Oozak had spent his time in silence, pondering his situation. He would soon come face to face with the Namekians that he abandoned. How could he face them after what he did? It would be no easy task. Inside, emotional turmoil was amassing. True, he had fought to defend Earth, but that has no bearing on the Namekians that lost loved ones to Arctica. He was a traitor still, and felt that he had no place among the Namekian people. He had made a promise, though. He would bring those lost back to life, and if confronting his past was needed, then that's what he would do.
He made his way to the training room where he would begin working out. Training relieves his mind of the troubles he faces.
Arriving in the training room, he glanced over at Hikari. He was training with Botarah, which was good. They all needed to train and become stronger. Eventually, Arctica would face them. He didn't know when, but it would happen one day. It was inevitable, especially now that they killed hi brother. He would come looking for them, and when he does everyone will have to be ready for a different kind of enemy. Frost was evil, but his mind was no where near as sadistic and maniacal as Arctica. He was pure evil, and that was something unlike any foe they had faced before. With the exception of Markeli, of course.
He sat down and began to meditate, preparing to train alone. He always trained alone, and it usually worked for him.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Gurori wrote:Hikari began to punch and kick the air for a bit, seeing if the weighted clothing impaired his fighting ability in which it didn't. He began to move around, gradually becoming faster. After what felt like hours he was able to run at near-maximum speed. "Saiyan biology is great..." He said to himself before approaching Botarah.

"I'm ready."

Botarah smiled and looked down at Hikari, saying "Good work kid. Now, this is a test of endurance and determination. All you have to do is hit me, but if you have not hit me after 60 seconds, I punch you once. The cycle continues for an hour until you hit me. If you have not hit me within this time, we wait a few hours and try again. Note, i wont go easy on you. Each time, the punches will egt harder. Lets begin."
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:00 am

"That sounds relatively easy." Hikari said, preparing for the test. He punched Botarah and the cycle began. The next punch would become stronger than the last, after a couple of minutes he could already feel the burn.

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:22 am

Gurori wrote:"That sounds relatively easy." Hikari said, preparing for the test. He punched Botarah and the cycle began. The next punch would become stronger than the last, after a couple of minutes he could already feel the burn.

Botarah was dodging each punch with ease, and he noticed that the weighted clothes did not even seem to hinder Hikari's movements any longer. He's getting faster every minute, but his speed doesn't even compare to mine. This may take a while. Another minute passed, and another punch in the stomach. The cycle continued for the next hour and at last Botarah said "Time's up kid." Botarah stood up and faced Hikari. "You have a few hours before you can try again, so we should do something else while we wait. Come, I have something to show you." Botarah exited the training room and went towards his own room.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hikari followed Botarhah out. "So what exactly do you want to show me?"

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:52 am

Gurori wrote:Hikari followed Botarhah out. "So what exactly do you want to show me?"

Botarah stopped outside of his room and looked at Hikari. "In here" he said. He opened the door to his room and led Hikari inside. It was mostly empty, but it was polished and there was a bucket and a towel in the corner. In the center of the room there was only a small, round pillow, which had folded clothes upon it, and no bed was to be found. "This is my room" he said. "And these-" he picked up the clothes and held them in his arms. "-Are yours." He showed Hikari the clothes he was holding. There was an orange gi with a dark blue shirt that would go underneath. There were orange pants which matched the gi and a belt with a late cursive 'M' on them. "Don't worry" he said. "They aren't weighted." He let out a small chuckle.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse