NATION

PASSWORD

Modern Warfare (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Modern Warfare (IC)

Postby Atrilan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:20 am

The year is 2045, and the world is no longer the place it used to be. In this RP, you pick two countries, form a union and act as it. You fully take control of your country, you can start projects, change budgets, declare war, start alliances, and annex other nations. All within the realm of realism, of course.

If this interests you and you have not signed up, go here

Here is the timeline for what has happened since 2016.

* 2018 - Palestine is recognized as a sovereign state.
* 2019 - China annexes Vietnam forming the Union of East Asia.
* 2019 - Ukraine annexes Belarus creating Kirinskia.
* 2020 - The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria falls.
* 2020 - Burma annexes Bangladesh forming the Supreme Buddhist State of Buma.
* 2021 - United States annexes Mexico forming the North American Union.
* 2023 - Germany annexes Netherlands forming the German Union.
* 2023 - Kosovo is recognized as a sovereign state.
* 2024 - The United Kingdom annexes Ireland forming the Britannian Empire.
* 2024 - Somaliland gains independence from Somalia.
* 2024 - European Union is disbanded.
* 2025 - France annexes Switzerland forming the French Union.
* 2026 - Norway annexes Sweden forming the Scandinavian Union.
* 2026 - Terrorist organization "Demon's Operatives" takes control of Kirinskia.
* 2027 - Civil uprising in Mali overthrows government.
* 2028 - Diamond mines started in Namibia.
* 2028 - South Africa annexes Namibia forming the South African Union.
* 2029 - Japan annexes South Korea forming the Sun Republic.
* 2029 - Arab Spring subsides.

* 2030 - French Union starts French Space Administration.
* 2031 - French Union launches Caelus I satellite.
* 2032 - German Union starts German Space Administration and launches four satellites into space.
* 2032 - The Union of East Asia declares war on the Philippines.
* 2033 - The French Union integrates Belgium.
* 2033 - Scandinavian Union integrates Finland
* 2034 - The German Union integrates Denmark.
* 2034 - Scandinavian War begins.
* 2034 - North American Union declares war on the Scandinavian Union.
* 2034 - French astronauts land on Mars.
* 2034 - Scandinavian Union tests nuclear weaponry.
* 2035 - Paris Peace Talks begin, Scandinavia is to be rebuilt with the help of Germany.
* 2035 - French Union integrates Luxembourg.
* 2036 - The Sun Republic falls.
* 2036 - German Union declares war on Austria and integrates it.
* 2037 - German Union integrates Hungary.
* 2037 - Kirinskia integrates Poland.
* 2038 - Kirinskia attacks French Space Administration's Athena probe.
* 2039 - East Asian Union integrates Mongolia.
* 2039 - German Union sends satellites to spy on Kirinska.
* 2040 - French Union integrates Iceland.
* 2040 - Terrorist attack in Paris.
* 2041 - Ngyar Ngrent new President of the Scandinavian Union.
* 2041 - Union of South Africa integrates Zimbabwe.
* 2041 - Union of South Africa integrates Botswana.
* 2041 - French and German Unions blockade Mediterranean and North Seas from South Africa.
* 2041 - Union of South Africa integrates Zambia.
* 2041 - Union of South Africa retracts six child law.
* 2041 - Scandinavian Union allies with Union of South Africa.
* 2041 - Italian War begins.
* 2042 - Tanzanian War begins.
* 2042 - Egyptian War begins.
* 2042 - The Italian war subsides, France takes control of North Italy and Italy's President is arrested for war crimes.
* 2042 - The Egyptian war subsides, Britannia takes control of Egypt.
* 2042 - Tanzanian War subsides, Union of South Africa takes control of Tanzania.
* 2042 - Union of South Africa starts space administration.
* 2042 - Union of South Africa integrates Kenya, Central African Republic, and Maldives.
* 2042 - East Asian Union integrates Japan.
* 2042 - Second Pacific War begins. [East Asian Union and Kirinska VS French Union, German Union, United States]
* 2043 - Revolution in Quebec causes it to join the French Union.
* 2043 - South Africa sends rocket to Mars.
* 2043 - Britannian Empire joins the side of East Asia and Kirinska in the Second Pacific War.
* 2043 - French Union begins invasion of British Isles.
Last edited by Atrilan on Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 am, edited 54 times in total.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:22 am

Is this the IC?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:30 am

I never said I wanted Papua

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am

I'll take Ethiopia andSouth Sudan as the Christian Republic of Ethiopia

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 pm

I'll take Japan & Russia (Aquatic Border) to make the Soviet Republic of Japan
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:25 pm

If that won't be approved, then I will be Russia & Mongolia to form the "Soviet Horde" Led by our new Khan, the all mighty Genghis.

JAI MATA DI

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:I'll take Japan & Russia (Aquatic Border) to make the Soviet Republic of Japan

Wtf

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:I'll take Japan & Russia (Aquatic Border) to make the Soviet Republic of Japan

Someone has Russia. Japan and Russia would in no way being an alliance.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:30 pm

China and India, as the Union of India-China.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:China and India, as the Union of India-China.

That would never happen

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:China and India, as the Union of India-China.

That would never happen

I know. I want to get rid of most of India though.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
Transparency

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

OOC: OKAY, NO MORE COUNTRY INQUIRES HERE. GO TO THE SIGNUP FORUM AND READ WHAT I HAVE PUT. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE SOMETHING SAY IT THERE AND EDIT YOUR SIGNUP REQUEST ACCORDINGLY. THE ROLEPLAY BEGINS NOW. (By the way, typing should be like how I am about to put it)
Last edited by Atrilan on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:26 pm

The French Union
Paris, France
The President of the French Union, Zach Axalis steps out in front of the public, ready for another announcement. Microphones are being shoved into his face and there are cameras everywhere, but he keeps his head straight. He stands in front of the bustling crowd of news reporters and curious citizens. To his left, there is the leader of the department of education, to his right, an unknown man. "For too long, the people of France and Switzerland have gone without a space agency. We have had countries such as the United States, China, Russia, Japan, and North Korea developing space industries as we have just sat back and let them advance. As many of you know, I am notorious for my large care of the educational and scientific programs. That's why I am officially announcing the creation of the French Space Agency." Cameras are blaring everywhere, and voices drown out his own. He waits until the crowd calms. "To lead the new space agency, is Stephen Musk." He gestures to the man to his right and sits back down, letting Musk take center stage. After the conference, he talks with Musk as he steps off of the stage and walks out of the building.
Last edited by Atrilan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Aghutai and his guards walked with utter confidence to the Arena of the Kyoto Kaminos, Honda Centre, to spectate a match between the Incheon Hawks and the Kyoto Kaminos.

Aghutai had recently passed a $15 Trillion plan to improve Japan's infrastructure greatly, create sports facilities, plant trees, improve the environment, boost industry, introduce renewable energy, waste management solutions, control the population, and heavily boost the auto & electronics industry.

The Fruit of that had been the RBA, or the Republic Basketball Association. A multi billion dollar league that had recently overshadowed the NBA. Grander size of arenas, more attendance, high technology, better pay, and most importantly, new franchises. The League was split into 2 conferences, much like the NBA, the Japanese and Korean Conference.

The RBA was not the only league that had emerged in the SUN republic. Another Football (Soccer) League known as the Rigu KJS or the League of Korea-Japan-Sun, another Multi Billion dollar football league which was only overshadowed by the Liga BBVA in terms of player quality, merchandise, etc.

Junior leagues and youth were also encouraged, with different levels of skill leagues for all youth aged 7-18. The Highest Youth League was the JRBA or the Junior-Republic Basketball Association which had the junior teams play in the same arenas as the senior teams but on a smaller scale.

The RBA had destroyed NBA's capacity. Many players decided to be drafted into the RBA due to higher pay and merchandise and the Portland Trail Blazer owner, Paul Allen, had even froze all of Portland's american assets and sold them to buy the Pyongang Trail Blazers, the only North-Korean team in the league.

Many players such as LB James, SW Curry, J.Harden, D-Lillard, D-rose, D-howard, had decided to move to the RBA in their later years and rookies such as Emaniuel Mudiay, D.Booker, JJ redick, and others currently play in the RBA.

Today's matchup was an action-packed matchup (regular season) between the Incheon Hawks and the Kyoto Kaminos both Conference Leaders. JJ Redick and Kim Hung Sung led the Incheon Hawks in the Korean Conference whereas Karl-Anthony-Towns and Choi Long Suk had led a flamboyant Kyoto Team to the Top in the Japanese Conference.

Aghutai and his guards walked confidently in the Kyoto Evening, skyscrapers glistening and the beautiful Honda Centre lay before them. Home to the Kaminos and run entirely on Renewable Energy just as every stadium in the RBA and JRBA, Aghutai smiled proudly. It was green initivative every stadium had taken very seriously. The skyscrapers glistend against the night sky and Aghutai stiffled a childish grin as he walked into the Honda Centre.

Inside was a magnificent example of Urban Tech. High tech boards and graphics showing Kamino Graphics and a beautiful court with a 25,000+ crowd inside the stadium. Most wearing the Green Kyoto Colors and flying the flag of Kyoto Kaminos.

The 2 teams walked onto the stage. Incheon Hawks in Orange and Kyoto in White. The match began as JJ redick sank an early 3, and Choi Suk responded with a flamboyant reverse dunk which rose the crowd to their feet clapping for their Kaminos.

As the match progressed, Aghutai looked at the bigger picture. All this was good, He thought. However, this lay the foundation to a bigger industry and urban republic. The industries were going great, money was flowing nicely, the GDP had quickly rose to 6 Trillion USD and he now wished to build Nuclear Warheads to defend his peaceful citizen friendly republic from foreign countries which didn't have what the Sun Republic did.

The Match Ended with a 2 Point Incheon Victory. Kamino fans looked in remorse as the Incheon Players hugged each other.

Aghutai dreamt peacefully of him hugging a nuclear warhead when his guard woke him up

"Sir, time to go to that farm you've been ranting about"

Aghutai Grinned.

JAI MATA DI

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:26 pm

The French Union
Élysée Palace - Paris, France
It is an overcast afternoon in Paris. President Axalis is sitting in Élysée Palace in his office, he has many papers spread out in front of him, but there is a space on the desk cleared with just one. The paper is titled "Scientific reform" and it deals on the cutting back of military spending and putting that into science, technology, and education. He already knows what he wants to do, but he has to think about the French people. How will they react if he signs it? Thoughts are racing through his head when one makes his decision, "The pen is mightier than the sword." The thoughts on how the French people will react are gone from his head, he knows what is best. He signs the paper which cuts the military budget in half. Over the next few weeks, he waits on reaction from the French people: most react positively, but some wish to repeal this act. He outright refuses to repeal the act.
Last edited by Atrilan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Scandinavian Union
Oslo

the cold winds blew as the car stopped outside the Imperial palace, a man with a beard striking green eyes looked at the guards, who flew to attention, the leader shrugged and entered the building, taking off his coat and shaking his head at the group of aides that were at the table.
" welcome, your majesty, we have much to discuss."
"I'm sure of it, the first thing I need to know is how many tanks do we have total?"
" we have 52 leapords, and 100 CV9030Ns, in total 152 sir."
' only 150? that is pitiful, we have nearly twenty million people, I'm sure at least a million or two of them are fit for duty, I want a new tank, the VK-98 PF, it will be 70 tonnes, with a 136mm main cannon, 55 rounds of ammunition, and two, no three machine guns, It's top speed will be determined at a later time, I demand it to be in production within six months, and for us to have three hundred of them in a year! now what is our GDP?"
" currently we made $820 billion last year, our projections for next year are 834.5 billion, why do you need to know th-"
" because the Scandinavian Union needs to be strong, we must project our power outward, but, we must first get the people back to work, the few that are unemployed, here is my plan, immediate elections for a new prime minister, an increase in the infrastructure in the nation, better roads, bridges and houses, while at the same time protecting our natural resources. I want the people to feel the effects of my new deal, and if they like it, I may bring back conscription, can you think of a better way to bring the union together?"
" be diplomatic to other nations?"
"ah, that is an excellent suggestion. you are all dismissed."
as they left, he saw one member throw his glass on the ground and shout
"may The Scandinavian union last a thousand years for the glory of Democracy!"
Hakkon put his hand on the boy's shoulder and smirked.
" son, this union is barely four years old, I doubt it will last thirty years, by the time that happens, I'll be long dead by then, besides, the good things in life, never last that long, in order for us to last long, we should engage in diplomacy, what do you say?"
" let's invade Scotland!"
he smacked the man and walked out in a fit of rage, tipping over a coffee table, he shook his head then laughed all the way back to his quarters, where he began to type up a letter to the Sun Republic.

To: the Sun Republic and President Aghutai Khan
Greetings! though we have had limited, if any contact in the past, I would be pleased to engage with a trade deal with your nation, in it, I want a minimum four month total of
33,700 tons of Coal
2,900 tons of Iron Ore

in return I will give you
24,500 tons of shoes
305,600 tons of Machines, engines, pumps
98,600 tons of Electronic equipment

if the deal is unacceptable to you we understand, and will pull the deal from the table at once, if not, we will send an ambassador to Tokyo for a possible non aggression treaty and to finalize or rearrange the Scandinavian union- Sun Republican trade deal, please rest assured, and have a nice day.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:(Image)
Scandinavian Union
Oslo

the cold winds blew as the car stopped outside the Imperial palace, a man with a beard striking green eyes looked at the guards, who flew to attention, the leader shrugged and entered the building, taking off his coat and shaking his head at the group of aides that were at the table.
" welcome, your majesty, we have much to discuss."
"I'm sure of it, the first thing I need to know is how many tanks do we have total?"
" we have 52 leapords, and 100 CV9030Ns, in total 152 sir."
' only 150? that is pitiful, we have nearly twenty million people, I'm sure at least a million or two of them are fit for duty, I want a new tank, the VK-98 PF, it will be 70 tonnes, with a 136mm main cannon, 55 rounds of ammunition, and two, no three machine guns, It's top speed will be determined at a later time, I demand it to be in production within six months, and for us to have three hundred of them in a year! now what is our GDP?"
" currently we made $820 billion last year, our projections for next year are 834.5 billion, why do you need to know th-"
" because the Scandinavian Union needs to be strong, we must project our power outward, but, we must first get the people back to work, the few that are unemployed, here is my plan, immediate elections for a new prime minister, an increase in the infrastructure in the nation, better roads, bridges and houses, while at the same time protecting our natural resources. I want the people to feel the effects of my new deal, and if they like it, I may bring back conscription, can you think of a better way to bring the union together?"
" be diplomatic to other nations?"
"ah, that is an excellent suggestion. you are all dismissed."
as they left, he saw one member throw his glass on the ground and shout
"may The Scandinavian union last a thousand years for the glory of Democracy!"
Hakkon put his hand on the boy's shoulder and smirked.
" son, this union is barely four years old, I doubt it will last thirty years, by the time that happens, I'll be long dead by then, besides, the good things in life, never last that long, in order for us to last long, we should engage in diplomacy, what do you say?"
" let's invade Scotland!"
he smacked the man and walked out in a fit of rage, tipping over a coffee table, he shook his head then laughed all the way back to his quarters, where he began to type up a letter to the Sun Republic.

Greetings! though we have had limited, if any contact in the past, I would be pleased to engage with a trade deal with your nation, in it, I want a minimum four month total of
33,700 tons of Coal
2,900 tons of Iron Ore

24,500 tons of shoes

if the deal is unacceptable to you we understand, and will pull the deal from the table at once, if not, we will send an ambassador to Tokyo for a possible non aggression treaty and to finalize or rearrange the Scandinavian union- Sun Republican trade deal, please rest assured, and have a nice day.

Aghutai and his convoy was driving to the far villages of Southern South Korea when a ring buzzed in the car.

"Er, sir, some white kid sent you a message"

Aghutai looked at the man in stony silence and wacked him in the butt while laughing, "Idiot"

Aghutai's asian features glistened in the Korean Sun, He was a small 5"9 Man with a stocky build and jet black combed hair (medium wavy) and typical asian features.

He logged into the Sun Republic Communications COM and went to the foreign Tab

"Ok, so some Scandinavian Union sent me a message"

He opened the message and chuckled silently. Did those 'white' people think he was a fool?

33,700 tons of Coal
2,900 tons of Iron Ore

24,500 tons of shoes

Aghutai winced at the stupidity of this message. Japanese and Korean electronic equipment was renowned to be the best in the world! He had a lot of it! And Machines, Engines, and Pumps? Had this white person every heard of "Toyota" "Honda" or "Hyundai" not to mention "Mazda" "Nissan" "Suzuki" and many others. Shoes? What use were those. Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, and recently Underamor were endorsers and supporters of a fledging shoe market in the Republic

Electronic Equipment? Samsung? Nintendo? Aghutai sighed. "This person wants to give me something I have in surplus and good quality, but the only difference is, "DANISH EQUIPMENT?" I bet its rusty quality," Thought Aghutai to himself. Aghutai laughed coarsly, "The Man also wants some coal and ore"

To: Scandinavian Union

I'm afraid I cannot approve this deal. What you are giving us, we have a lot of, and our qaulity is superior to yours. "Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, Kia, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki, etc" If anything, you should be giving us coal and we supplying you with the latest machinery, technology, and equipment. Trust me. EVERYONE buys from us.

Signed,
[box]
Aghutai Khan
[/box]

JAI MATA DI

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:36 pm

The French Union
Paris, France
President Axalis and FSA Director Musk are beginning a press conference. The room, earlier filled with idle chatter, has now dulled to a complete silence. Musk begins to speak, "As many of you may know, our President" He gestures to his left "Has recently created the FSA and appointed me as its leader. Along with this act, he also signed the "Scientific Reform" act which has allowed for massive spending in fields involving science, technology, and education. Happily, this includes the space industry. Due to this, we are announcing Caelus I, the first French satellite in space. The launch date remains undetermined because the craft is incomplete, but we are hoping for a 2031 - 2032 launch. Now, for an announcement from President Axalis." The French President trades places with Musk and stands up to the podium. "When you think of France, what pops into your head? Wine, Perfume, maybe even a Cultured populous. One thing that doesn't appear in my head is science, technology, and innovation; this disturbs me. France will become the scientific and technological capital of the world, that I promise. With the FSA and some other scientific projects in development, this dream will become a reality." Cameras flash and reporters yell over eachother, the officials exit from behind the stage.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:07 am

German President Kiser was sitting in his new office in the Berlin Tower and drinking a cup of coffee when his aid walked in.
Aid: Mr. President we are getting reports that the Scandinavian Union is about to invade Scotland.

Kiser: WHAT!!!! Get me the French president on the videocom now and get me the 1st Baltic fleet and the 3rd Pacific fleet.

Baltic Sea

Admiral Merkel was sitting in is chair when the phone rang.

Merkel: Hello, what.... Yes sir.

Merkel gets up and goes to the bridge and tells the captain to move the fleet to blockade the Baltic Sea and have the jets ready to scramble.

Pacific Ocean
Off the coast of Belgium

Admiral Kaiser was sitting at the dinner table on the FDS Kiser aircraft carrier when his phone rang.

Kaiser: Hello Mr. President. Yes sir.

Kaiser gets up and goes to the bridge and orders the captain to move to the coast of Scotland and prepare the jets for take off.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:45 am

The French Union
Paris, France
President Axalis has just gotten off of the video conference with the German President. He talks to himself in the empty office, "Hmm... Interesting. So the Scandinavian Union wants to invade Scotland. What shall I do?" He gets up from his chair and faces Paris. It is half past nine, but the city still seemed awake. "The smart ones are the ones who wait... We are not necessarily under threat from the Scandinavian Union and we haven't seen militarization in the North Sea yet. I will hold back the French military for now. I hope Scandinavia returns my act of kindness."
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Northeast Cay, South China Sea

"Fire", yelled the commander. A volley flew up the hill scattering defenders. As the marines advanced up the hill, defenders surrendered en masse, though not without the occasional sniper shot killing a squad leader. Suddenly, explosions were heard. The front of the formation was dead. The commander cursed under his breath. Northeast Cay was turning out to be a hard nut to crack. While murmuring into a radio, he ordered the marines back into the landing craft. As defenders poked their heads up, planes flew in, strafing the island, finally destroying all resistance. Finally, the Union flag flew over the island.

Transparency

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:33 am

Scandinavian Union
Oslo
Scandinavian Union Naval headquarters
Admiral Karl Bjørgulv grårev, or grey fox sat at his table, he had seen the news that the west was in a flurry, he saw and had heard from several top ranking officials on the french television that France had backed down, he was unsure of what to do next, though he thought the sound of war bells in the world was a troubling sign, or a sigh of relief, as the Union's navy was in two fleets, it had three main bases of operation, the main naval base at Narvik, another main base for the Swedish fleet at Karlskrona naval base, he decided to build up the navy, with three Hardrada class destroyers, they were to be 850 tons, be 90 meters long, have a crews of 58, with three Bofors 67mm cannons, ten RBT30 Mk3 anti-ship missiles. he heard that several anti submarine missiles were begin canceled, so he went along with it, "submarines were outdated to my brain anyway, such a dishonorable way to fight", the admiral thought in his head. 9 new Umkhonto SAM were to be placed, with three on both sides, two in the rear and one in the front, he gave the plans to an aide and walked out the door.
" I want those plans dropped off at the Imperial Palace, I'll need imperial approval before I can do anything..."
" yes sir!"
as the aide went off, he punched in a number with his Iviking smart phone.
" hello, this is Admiral grårev, I have made plans for three new warships, they are to be in the destroyer class, how's the army?"
" ah, good to hear from you grårev, this is Bruno Ambjörn of the Union Army, we have 288 new conscripts in our armed forces this month, and we are preparing new tanks, I'm sure you heard of the VK-98 PF?"
grårev looked puzzled, or sounded puzzled to say the least, he thought of it for a while, then replied.
" No, I haven't heard of it, though I'm sure it will be a marvelous addition to our armed forces, hell, maybe the navy could, 'acquire' some marines, hell our marine force is as good as north koreas, and that's saying something!"
" n-north korea, what's that?"
" nothing, just a place I made up, I think it was part of china at some point, now what about these tanks you say?"
" it was discussed at a meeting in Oslo, I managed to hear the entire thing, that's the beauty of welfare aint it?"
" yes it is sir, now how many are we to make?"
" around three hundred I think within a year, this man, Hakkon, he is an odd bastard, aint he?"
" to think we would form a coup once!"
" y- you are discussing treason, just get out there and patrol the north sea, I'll follow behind with a few transports, this'll be a friendly exercise, wont it?"
" yes, it sure will be."
grårev put down the phone and saw the truck drive off, he knew what was in there, and smiled at the aging Stockholm-class corvettes. he stared at the numbed of sailors standing at attention
"all hands to quarters, we are to sail around the coast of Norway to Narvik, understood?"
" yes sir!"
as the men walked inside the ships, grårev took a sip of his drink of coffee, he spat it out, he hated weak coffee, but if it kept him up at night, it was good coffee. the Bismark which his what the corvette was called, reminded him of a bygone era of battleships and carriers, he was amused at the name, the Bismark originally was a world war Ii battleship one of the biggest in the world, and now he is in command of two 380 tonne corvettes that made up this "navy" he would have backup in the forum of six tiny Storebro SB90E, he had fitted them with a pair of Bofors 40mm on them with a small single RRL-345 anti ship missle launcher, it wasn't that good, and the boats had to be strengthened with steel and it's length was now almost 55 meters, but boats were boats, no matter how small.
as he finished his cup of coffee he was approached by a man carrying more of the good stuff.
he brought his arm up and sat in down pointing it at the sea enterance.
"all hands set sail to narvik, we'll meet up there with more ships, then we will move on to scotland, ho!"
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:49 am

The French Union
Paris, France
President Axalis has recently received news of Scandinavia's destroyer plan, he is outraged. "I kept my forces back, I gave them a chance and this is how they repay me?" He picks up his phone and makes a call
Dunkirk, France
A young soldier picks up the phone "Hello?"
"Hello soldier."
"Wait, are you-"
"Yes, yes I am. Listen, I want your station to send ships to the North Sea between Scotland and Norway. These ships are not to destroy any Scandinavian ships unless provoked, they are just to keep them away from Scotland. Understood?"
"Yes sir."
"Don't disappoint me."
Axalis hangs up the phone and waits for movement by Norway.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 am

Scandinavian Union
North Sea
Admiral Karl Bjørgulv grårev sat back in his chair, sipping his cup of lemon juice, the spray of sea on the window was a common sight as the fleet headed out of friendly waters and into the slightly less friendly waters of the North Sea. grårev shook his head and gripped his cup tightly, then relaxing and dozing off for a while. within ten minutes he was tapped on the shoulder by an older looking gentlemen.
"sorry to bother you sir, but you are aware that our heading puts on on the path to Iceland? I thought we would adjust course, as I have looked in y-"
the elderly aide's white jacket was now covered in red, the man fell to the ground and Karl simply smirked and put his personal firearm.
"we are not adjusting course, not yet, we are to rendezvous with a second force, two transports with a thousand men, ten tanks and six artillery pieces, we will raid Scotland, like the viking days, do you understand our objective now?"
" yes sir!"
" good, warm up my bath, I'm getting cold."
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:13 pm

The French Union
Paris, France
It is lightly snowing in France, it is -0.2C outside. Inside, the minister of defense, Edwin Nobel and President Axalis are discussing Scandinavian hostilities.
"I thought that holding back the French military would help."
"I did too, but we were both wrong."
"So, tell me, how is the Scandinavian Union responding to the French blockade?"
"Not as you hoped, they are circumventing most French ships. If the UN and EU still existed, this problem wouldn't be relevant."
Axalis laughs, "Yeah, I suppose."
"So, President, what is your plan?"
"I want to send troops to Scotland, where do you recommend?"
"I recommend having a temporary military occupation in the cities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Dundee."
"Good, please do that. You are dismissed."
Minister Nobel leaves the room and sends the command to several stations in Northern France to mobilize.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Next