NATION

PASSWORD

Revenge of the old fokes.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Revenge of the old fokes.

Postby Salazarstan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 am

Today snake city is in up roar as some of the elderly have taken up arms against the government and its mandate to execute any over the age of 65, when questioned the rebel leader had this to say." "Do you know how many wars we've fought for you ungrateful whippersnappers? We built this damn country, and now because we don't fit into your fancy budget, you're trying to kill us! Well no more! If you don't cease this genocidal nonsense AND give us back our pensions, we, Logan's Runners, will wage all-out war on Snake city!" the man now Identified as former ex- pacifican soldier Logan.

Drago has promised a swift and justice to those that stand against the Pacifican government and its mandate when questioned Drago had this to say."Our old budget can't afford the extra nudge that these terrorist are demanding . However we will not bow to their wishes on the contrarily i intend to bring them all to justice as an lot innocent lives have been lost, until this matter is resolved I hereby commission gas as a means to clear these rodents out from the country side so that will not threaten anymore lives in the future."

Stolen Idol
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stolen Idol » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 am

The Great Prophet and Voice of the Great Golden One and his vassal the Holy Idol.
Would like to propose a solution to your troubles. Wealth? If money is the solution than the god bless us both. For our prophet process much wealth as he does wisdom.
Out of charity and goodwill does our nation offer international aid in cases like this.
We will purchase these elder warriors from you at the prices they demand from you.

Once captured we shall send them to our nation to serve as moral generals.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:33 am

Unnamedland has officially condemned Salazarstan's actions and requests that the law be repealed. However, this is not enough for Unnamedland's elderly population.
Massive protests took place today in the streets of Somewhere City, calling for full-out war. "JUST BECAUSE WE'RE OLD DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE WORTHLESS! WITHOUT US, UNNAMEDLAND WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST! THIS IS A GENOCIDE! GIVE US MORE PENSIONS!" The Somewhere City police department estimates that there were 130,000 protesters and that 55,000 were under 65 but still wanted the elderly to survive. The organizers of the protest say 290,000 people were in the protest, and 175,000 were under 65. Bike traffic on Xygirf Bridge and Ewuyox Avenue completely stopped for five hours until the riot police was deployed. Ciuhoe Square is still filled with protesters. Protesters have blocked the entrance to Somewhere City East Station and several smaller subway stations, and the train line to Oureq City has been shut down. Nearly one third of Somewhere City has pretty much stopped. Old ladies have shown surprisingly large resistance to riot police by whacking them with walking sticks.
Faced with all this pressure, Unnamedland has embargoed Salazarstan and says that if Salazarstan does not repeal this law in 5 days, Unnamedland will declare war.

OOC:Places in Unnamedland are named after random letter combinations. Cars are mostly banned, which is why everyone uses bikes and trains.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:02 pm

In response Drago issued an official government propaganda of the weak leader in the iconic old movie the wizard of oz the national leader is the cowardly lion and old people as represented in the darkest of light as the wizard of oz.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXhaBHGhUOI However in the response to the threat of war Drago had the air force and navy on stand by the condition had gone from green to yellow and threat level was raised to military readiness.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 pm

All across Unnamedland, thousands of citizens are flocking to military recruitment centers. Despite the huge amount of propaganda being thrown at Unnamedland, most people still think what Salazarstan is doing is terrible. The Unnamedlandian Front for the Respect of the Elderly (The UFRE) , an organization dedicated to stopping "these heinous crimes" , has been created and is had already welcomed more than 2,000 members, with 4,000 more applications pending.
This is an excerpt of a famous speech from an UFRE spokesperson:
"YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO MURDER THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! YOU CANNOT MURDER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE "YOUR OLD BUDGET CAN'T AFFORD THE EXTRA NUDGE!" YOUR BUDGET'S OLD, WILL YOU EXECUTE YOUR BUDGET? TERRORISTS? YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE TERRORISTS? YOU ARE THE TERRORISTS!"
"THIS IS AN INJUSTICE! PEOPLE ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY KILLED! OLD PEOPLE ARE STILL PEOPLE, NOT ANIMALS!"
"No matter how many troops you deploy, this is still an injustice.
No matter how many propaganda videos you make, this is still an injustice.
No matter how many times you say the elderly people are evil, this is still an injustice.
Cowardly? You call US cowardly? You are the cowardly one. You're executing your elderly just to save your own skin on your tax budget!"
Last edited by Unnamedland on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:15 am

Drago response's with a massage and video of Salazartan history when the revolution was over throwing the muslim royalist."You speak of cowards here is something you should know before you make another foolish statement for terrorist, the deface between your government and mine is I don't bow to the whims of terrorist. These old people innocent old people involved have killed innocent people to achieve their goals fallowing a new legislation before this event i would have placed them in government approved homes and commuted the old law of killing people over 65 and given them the only means to survive without pension. However now i will not spend a single franco on these ungrateful geezers; Now you on the other hand your cities get over flooded with the same problem you shut down transit to these areas, how meany people have died because of these riots? You have bent your knee to quickly and responded with threats of your own. Come to Salazarstan you men will face an much determined force of men and woman who will fight you at every turn just like the men and woman who fought and died in the salazarstani revolution."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmvTUZ6xh1E

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:22 am

As usual, the Unnamedlandian people have not been convinced. UFRE speeches continue:
"Everyone in Unnamedland knows that the elderly are not terrorists and that the real terrorists are in the Salazarstani government. The real terrorists are systematically executing innocent people."
"Well, have you ever wondered WHY you don't have enough money? It's because your government is corrupt and incompetent. It's because most of your government money is spent on bribes and fancy videos. Instead of focusing on the problem, you're making the problem bigger."
"We 'bow to the whims of terrorists' because you think they are terrorists, but they are not terrorists. You can stop comparing us to things. You can compare us to cowards, to royalists, to whatever you want to compare us to. But we know what your government really is: The only real terrorist in this situation."

The UFRE had ordered riots to stop, and most of them have stopped. Following the most recent propaganda, Unnamedlandians are even more outraged that the crazy government of Salazarstan is now threatening their home country instead of just executing their own elderly. More people are pouring into the military and nationalism is at heights not reached since the 1st Unnamedlanding Revolution. Salazarstani ambassadors have been ordered to leave Unnamedland and Unnamedlandian ambassadors are leaving Salazarstan. Unnamedland and it's protectorates have embargoed Salazarstan and convinced neighboring Ocelotica to also stop trading with Salazarstan.

OOC: In real life, killing everyone over 65 would be COMPLETELY unreasonable, so I'm just trying to simulate that. Salazarstan is really classified as a corrupt dictatorship, which is what the "corrupt and incompetent" part is about.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

A nuclear end

Postby Salazarstan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Drago closed his eyes and simply sighed"They embargoed us well they won't be around much longer i want several nuclear warheads primed and ready target the seat of their government as well as key military installations,at the end of the day no one will dare question me or my regime ever again. I want also some SDI's ready encase they decide to respond in kind me and my government as well as few selected individuals including my army and a few officer's will survive the invitational Nuclear Holocaust, after a few years we'll resurface and rebuild with our technology." His officer salutes him as he radio's the chief atomic officer and tells him to prime several nuclear warheads and target the enemy's seat of government and key military installations.

The nuclear weapons are then primed and ready as they are launched each to their individual targets, it will take a few moments for them to reach their targets however in the likely hood that the enemy shoots down one some may get their their defenses and cause untold damage. meanwhile Drago and those that he chose to save head deep under ground into vaults and freeze themselves as the rest await a nuclear end.

//I know nuclear weapons are a no no, but i want to try a fallout theme in my next rp you can join sense we'll be still at war and this will be set off into the future as we each rebuild from the nuclear attacks.//

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:35 pm

OOC: Wait...WHAT? To tell the truth, I was intending to have Unnamedland be a normal Modern-tech nation, without any nukes flying around. So...I don't really want to do this.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:08 pm

//what you want to do then?//

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 am

OOC: I don't know. If you want a post-apocalyptic RP, you van just make up a NPC nation you get into a war with that nukes you.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Stolen Idol
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stolen Idol » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:51 am

Dead old folks to nuclear fall out.
Your crazy rogue nation would have been toppled way before that ever happened.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:40 pm

OOC: Who are you talking to, me or Salazarstan? My nation isn't crazy.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:43 pm

IC: Another massive UFRE protest occurred recently, though not as big as the initial one. "YOU SAID FIVE DAYS, AND NOW IT'S BEEN TEN! SAVE THE ELDERLY!" The Unnamedlandian government has recently begun buying weaponry and supplies from Schwerpunkt Arms in order to update Unnamedland's military. Unnamedlandian planes are now prepared for bombing raids but have been ordered not to strike...yet.
Meanwhile, some of the more radical branches of the UFRE had proposed a plan...
Thousand Islands Air, Flight 17384,departing Skoptopolis, Paffnia
The Paffnian tourist took a look at his ticket one more time. He was in seat 19E, with his wife in 19F, on a flight to Snake City, Salazarstan. At least that was what the flight attendant thought. The flight attendant was wrong.
The "Paffnian tourists" had been on a flight from Unnamedland to Paffnia that morning. They were actually members of the UFRE. Their job wasn't to visit and relax, it was to send intelligence back to the UFRE, and save as many of the elderly as possible.

OOC:Since I don't have any NPC alternates to fiddle around with, I'm using my region's WA delegate. Since Paffnia is big and influential, my reasoning is that it contains quite a few airport hubs. Skoptopolis is the capital of Paffnia. Please don't say my spies are instantly discovered, because that's godmod.

Also, how are you planning to kill the elderly? How are you planning to get your elderly to where you kill them anyways? I want to know the specifics so my rescue sub-RP will be a bit more interesting.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Unnamedland wrote:IC: Another massive UFRE protest occurred recently, though not as big as the initial one. "YOU SAID FIVE DAYS, AND NOW IT'S BEEN TEN! SAVE THE ELDERLY!" The Unnamedlandian government has recently begun buying weaponry and supplies from Schwerpunkt Arms in order to update Unnamedland's military. Unnamedlandian planes are now prepared for bombing raids but have been ordered not to strike...yet.
Meanwhile, some of the more radical branches of the UFRE had proposed a plan...
Thousand Islands Air, Flight 17384,departing Skoptopolis, Paffnia
The Paffnian tourist took a look at his ticket one more time. He was in seat 19E, with his wife in 19F, on a flight to Snake City, Salazarstan. At least that was what the flight attendant thought. The flight attendant was wrong.
The "Paffnian tourists" had been on a flight from Unnamedland to Paffnia that morning. They were actually members of the UFRE. Their job wasn't to visit and relax, it was to send intelligence back to the UFRE, and save as many of the elderly as possible.

OOC:Since I don't have any NPC alternates to fiddle around with, I'm using my region's WA delegate. Since Paffnia is big and influential, my reasoning is that it contains quite a few airport hubs. Skoptopolis is the capital of Paffnia. Please don't say my spies are instantly discovered, because that's godmod.

Also, how are you planning to kill the elderly? How are you planning to get your elderly to where you kill them anyways? I want to know the specifics so my rescue sub-RP will be a bit more interesting.
//unless your spie stands up and shots a gun and says "whoo look at me i am a spy" then he's safe.I was planing on gassing the elderly and i can't really control anything outside my nation normally tickets are checked around the clock to make sure they are good.//

An man makes his way out of an area as he speaks."Greetings you are one of the lucky few who will visit salazarstan now as customary it is asked that you read or listen to an audio tape on Salazarstani laws to avoid any unfortunate miss happens in the nation now do enjoy your flight." He says with a warm smile.

however before they take off strange unmarked barrels onto the two planes by masked men.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:45 am

An man makes his way out of an area as he speaks."Greetings you are one of the lucky few who will visit salazarstan now as customary it is asked that you read or listen to an audio tape on Salazarstani laws to avoid any unfortunate miss happens in the nation now do enjoy your flight." He says with a warm smile.

however before they take off strange unmarked barrels onto the two planes by masked men.

IC: The "tourists" pretended to watch the airplane safety video while periodically sneaking glances at the masked men. They couldn't risk exposing themselves right now, and the masked men probably didn't know they were spies...yet. Maybe they were just normal people with weird baggage containers. The flight attendant saw masked men walk past the boarding area. "Why are you wearing a mask?" the flight attendant asked.

OOC; Originally, I wanted Skoptopolis to be a relatively small part of this RP, but I have a feeling that you have something planned, so I may have to ask Paffnia to join this RP because part of it is taking place in their country.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The Gassing

Postby Salazarstan » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Unnamedland wrote:

IC: The "tourists" pretended to watch the airplane safety video while periodically sneaking glances at the masked men. They couldn't risk exposing themselves right now, and the masked men probably didn't know they were spies...yet. Maybe they were just normal people with weird baggage containers. The flight attendant saw masked men walk past the boarding area. "Why are you wearing a mask?" the flight attendant asked.

OOC; Originally, I wanted Skoptopolis to be a relatively small part of this RP, but I have a feeling that you have something planned, so I may have to ask Paffnia to join this RP because part of it is taking place in their country.
The planes take off however one of the masked men open the barrels as he speaks."Hail Salazarstan destroy the febal." Within seconds the plane is overfilled by some sort of gassing agent the type of gass used was simply known as tubun.The same could be said for the other flight to salazarstan however instead of tuban they used mustard gass.

//iam going to be fair you can save only one spie.//

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

OOC:Expect retaliation from Paffnia, who has essentially allowed me to make Paffnia an NPC nation here since it wasn't really meant for RP. This is technically considered a terrorist attack and will be treated as such.
IC:One of the spies managed to squeeze through the crowd exiting through the emergency exit, but the other died.
UTV, Evening News
BREAKING NEWS:TERROR IN SKOPTOPOLIS
Today, at around 3:00 PM, two terrorist attacks occurred at Skoptopolis Inter-Regional Airport, on flights 17384 and 10445, both from XKI Air, or Ten Thousand Islands Air. (footage switches to plane surrounded by crime-scene tape) The terrorist attack occurred when two masked men entered the plane and opened containers of what has been identified as tubun and mustard gas. Of the 410 passengers that were initially on both planes, 278 are dead, 87 have survived, and the condition of 5 still remains unknown. This event has caused huge outrage in Paffnia, as well as in Unnamedland, after survivors reported that the terrorists had shouted "Hail Salazarstan!" during the attack.
Hdwueny Base, Why Woods, Unnamedland
A few days ago, there was a huge debate gong on among the leaders of Unnamedland about when to start air strikes. Today, the debate had been settled.
Commander Udebch thought one more time about whether to send his division in. He thought of all of these Unnamedlandian lives he was risking, but then he thought of the people that had died in the Skoptopolis attacks. He thought of his 73-year-old mother sitting back at home, and how millions of people like her were dying because he didn't do anything. In that moment, 36 fighters and 24 light air-to-ground planes from Unnamedlandian aircraft carriers and foreign bases near Salazarstan, along with 12 long-range bombers, were sent on a bombing raid. The mission is also has the purpose of testing exactly how strong the Salazarstani air forces are, shown by the large amount of fighters and the orders to turn back if there are a large amount of air defenses.
UFRE spokespeople have stated that "Salazarstan is a psychotic, terrorist, nation, that needs a better government."
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Salazarstan 859 hrs

Postby Salazarstan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Unnamedland wrote:OOC:Expect retaliation from Paffnia, who has essentially allowed me to make Paffnia an NPC nation here since it wasn't really meant for RP. This is technically considered a terrorist attack and will be treated as such.
IC:One of the spies managed to squeeze through the crowd exiting through the emergency exit, but the other died.
UTV, Evening News
BREAKING NEWS:TERROR IN SKOPTOPOLIS
Today, at around 3:00 PM, two terrorist attacks occurred at Skoptopolis Inter-Regional Airport, on flights 17384 and 10445, both from XKI Air, or Ten Thousand Islands Air. (footage switches to plane surrounded by crime-scene tape) The terrorist attack occurred when two masked men entered the plane and opened containers of what has been identified as tubun and mustard gas. Of the 410 passengers that were initially on both planes, 278 are dead, 87 have survived, and the condition of 5 still remains unknown. This event has caused huge outrage in Paffnia, as well as in Unnamedland, after survivors reported that the terrorists had shouted "Hail Salazarstan!" during the attack.
Hdwueny Base, Why Woods, Unnamedland
A few days ago, there was a huge debate gong on among the leaders of Unnamedland about when to start air strikes. Today, the debate had been settled.
Commander Udebch thought one more time about whether to send his division in. He thought of all of these Unnamedlandian lives he was risking, but then he thought of the people that had died in the Skoptopolis attacks. He thought of his 73-year-old mother sitting back at home, and how millions of people like her were dying because he didn't do anything. In that moment, 36 fighters and 24 light air-to-ground planes from Unnamedlandian aircraft carriers and foreign bases near Salazarstan, along with 12 long-range bombers, were sent on a bombing raid. The mission is also has the purpose of testing exactly how strong the Salazarstani air forces are, shown by the large amount of fighters and the orders to turn back if there are a large amount of air defenses.
UFRE spokespeople have stated that "Salazarstan is a psychotic, terrorist, nation, that needs a better government."
Bunker

Drago was looking at the long range radar when blimps popped up."Scramble the jets this is not a drill! i want every single aa and anti missiles defenses online, i want our men in the trances this is not a drill!" The Jets began to take off the wing was made up of some advanced military technogly had to offer, the model of each jet was the Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin its armament consent of one cannon and three missile lunches, it can reach speeds of Mach 2.25 , it combat range is 761 km and its Ferry range: 3,200 km.

the streets.
Army began to scramble into already man made trances
as some of them began to turn on the automotive SID s and the anti air, to prepare to an invasion by air however if this was a test of their defensive power then the enemy was going to have an extremely hard time getting passed what is known to them their promised area.
Last edited by Salazarstan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:02 pm

"REMEMBER, DON'T TARGET CIVILIANS! TURN BACK IF IT'S TOO RISKY! BOMB ANTI-AIR SYSTEMS FIRST!" The planes roared over the Salazarstani border. They began firing missiles at the SAM (Surface-to-Air-Missile) installation below. Many of the Unnamedlandian planes were hit, but many enemy defenses were destroyed as well.
Casualties so far:
Unnamedland:
4 U-92 fighters
1 Uttufy ATG small bomber
Salazarstan:
2 Mitsubishi Shinshin fighters
2 SID's
1 Anti-Air Gun
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:52 pm

Above the skies
"We're shooting more of them then they are of us, we need to protect our homeland a bit more." The wings broke off to engage the reaming enemy fighters and even to go as fair to protect their wing mates from enemy fighter. clearly the salazarstani fighters where superior aircraft just by the kills they can get.

On the streets
the air raid alarms go off as the men scramble to put out the fires and salvage as much as equipment as possible even if it couldn't be reused maybe it can be remufactured to the suit the military's needs in whatever they needed,hack Salazarstan was known as an technologically advanced nation due to its funding into the technology and information industry.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 pm

The Unnamedlandian planes were starting to retreat. The Salazarstani defenses were just too strong. But the squadron of planes had really just been a diversion...
While the Unnamedlandian fighters lured Salazarstani troops and planes towards themselves, a different squadron of Paffnian bombers flew in from a different direction and reached Snake City. They bombed infrastructure, military targets, and factories.
159 miles outside Snake City
The four Paffniac helicopters landed just outside the camp. Meanwhile, Unnamedlandian and Paffniac troops parachuted down onto the ground. Their mission was to take the nearby elderly concentration camp, where old people were being executed. After that, they would set free all of the elderly, and then get back into the helicopters before a major battle started.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:08 am

OOC: I've given you a very long time to reply, so I'll just assume I win.

IC: The Salazarstani guard towers were hit with Unnamedlandian missiles. Meanwhile, the Unnamedlanding-Paffniac joint operation troops charged in, freed the elderly, and loaded as many as possible onto freight helicopters. These raids took place several times in the next few weeks. Unnamedland has officially declared war.

Meanwhile, a massive UFRE-led secret network has formed inside of Salazarstan to smuggle elderly out of the country. Currently, there are more than 50 safe houses, 100 transport vehicles, and 7 locations to cross the border.
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Unnamedland wrote:OOC: I've given you a very long time to reply, so I'll just assume I win.

IC: The Salazarstani guard towers were hit with Unnamedlandian missiles. Meanwhile, the Unnamedlanding-Paffniac joint operation troops charged in, freed the elderly, and loaded as many as possible onto freight helicopters. These raids took place several times in the next few weeks. Unnamedland has officially declared war.

Meanwhile, a massive UFRE-led secret network has formed inside of Salazarstan to smuggle elderly out of the country. Currently, there are more than 50 safe houses, 100 transport vehicles, and 7 locations to cross the border.

Actully realiife keeps me very busy.//

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 pm

OOC: Okay, but it's been...like...three weeks?
Join Driselbia!

Founder, Defender, Flea

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents