NATION

PASSWORD

Impor ends trade with Arstotzka. (Diplomatic RP only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Founded: Feb 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Impor ends trade with Arstotzka. (Diplomatic RP only)

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Arstotzkan News Program.

"Good morning Arstotzka today ANP brings you breaking news today the Imporian government has ended all trade with Arstotzka after news reach President Norin he asks the President of Impor why he ended trade. A reply came from Impor saying 'We are tired of being heavily taxed by the your government so for now on me and the people have Impor has ended trade with you.' Angered by this action President Norin banned all Imporians from entering Arstotzka. Now tensions are rising between Impor and Arstotzka. And that's it for this morning news have a good morning citizens of Arstotzka and remember. Glory to Arstotzka!"

Rules.

OOC: There are only two rules which are.

1. No war this is a diplomatic RP

2. Don't control Impor because I only control them
Glory to Arstotzka!

My Greatest Senpai in the Universe!: UESE

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:33 pm

~Imporian Capital building~

"Sir we need to let Arstotzka trade with us." A Imporian congressman said.

"No I will not let those communist dogs trade with us until they stop heavily taxing us for their goods." The Imporian President said.

'But sir President Norin isn't letting our citizens in because of our actions." The congressman said.

"Well they will have to wait until Arstotzka stops heavily taxing us!" The Imporian President said.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Arstotzka demands Impor to stop the sanctions or else Arstotzka will have to have to use brute force but Impor refuses after the reply Arstotzka mobilizes its army and is ready to attack if tensions get more high Impor does the same thing the Imporian President says this.

"You might've beat Kolechia in war but if you invade we will be a little harder to beat then Kolechia so go on send your military brave men and women will be ready to fight your armies!"
Glory to Arstotzka!

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:18 pm

OOC: Just one friendly bump
Glory to Arstotzka!

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:53 pm

OOC: anyone?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:11 pm

To: Imporian Presdient

One of the fundamental principles of Dannirian Empire is trading. Dannirian government wishes to discuss a possible trade agreement between our two states. Where shall we meet?

OOC: Please provide a map of the countries.
Last edited by Kingdom of Danniria on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:From: Daniel I of Danniria
To: Imporian Presdient

One of the fundamental principles of Dannirian Empire is trading. Dannirian government wishes to discuss a possible trade agreement between our two states. Where shall we meet?

OOC: Please provide a map of the countries.

To: Daniel I

Thank you for the offer we would love to trade with you! We can meet in my country's capital.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:23 pm

The Emperor stepped in the plane. He was flying to Impor to discuss important matters with their leader. Perhaps they will come to an agreement and a possible military alliance. He has never been there so he did not know how the local people will react and what to expect from the authoroties. Nonetheless, he was very optimistic. After finishing drinking his black tea, the emperor put his sleeping mask on and fell asleep as the plane was taking off.

OOC: are you in africa or asia? Where is my plane going ?lol

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:The Emperor stepped in the plane. He was flying to Impor to discuss important matters with their leader. Perhaps they will come to an agreement and a possible military alliance. He has never been there so he did not know how the local people will react and what to expect from the authoroties. Nonetheless, he was very optimistic. After finishing drinking his black tea, the emperor put his sleeping mask on and fell asleep as the plane was taking off.

OOC: are you in africa or asia? Where is my plane going ?lol

OOC: Just for the sake of the RP lets just say your nation is on my planet lol XD

When the Imporian citizens heard the news that a national leader is coming to Impor the people cheer and get ready to meet the Emperor.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:33 pm

The emperor has stepped off the plane and was met with a cheerful crowd. He was relieved. The emperor got inside his limo and proceeded to the presidential palace to meet the president. What was he going to say to him? Where will they start? Those are some of the questions dwelling in his mind.

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:36 pm

The Imporian President waits outside the capital building ready to meet the Emperor.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Daniel I walked in the palace and took his seat in front of dozens of journalists and started talking:

"We recently heard about your conflict with Arstotzka and would like to offer our help. Please state what you are looking for and hopefully we can come to the same ground."

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:Daniel I walked in the palace and took his seat in front of dozens of journalists and started talking:

"We recently heard about your conflict with Arstotzka and would like to offer our help. Please state what you are looking for and hopefully we can come to the same ground."

"We wish to be your trading partner and make a military alliance with your great country Emperor Daniel." The Imporian President.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:46 pm

"What have you to offer?" asked the emperor.

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:"What have you to offer?" asked the emperor.

"We grow great crops like rice, vegetables, and fruits that has no GMOs in it we wish to trade this food with Arstotzka so they can send us some Arstotzkan goods like weapons, tanks, ships, and planes." The President said.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Great great. But do you have any raw materials or precious metals? We have a lot of military products."

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:21 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:Great great. But do you have any raw materials or precious metals? We have a lot of military products."

"Why yes we have iron and gold mines." The President said.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

The emperor got excited after he heard the words "iron and gold."
"Well you can sell us those materials and we can sell our equipment to you "

Arstotzka IIIi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzka IIIi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Kingdom of Danniria wrote:The emperor got excited after he heard the words "iron and gold."
"Well you can sell us those materials and we can sell our equipment to you "

"That will be great!" The President said.

"We now have a trade agreement!"
Glory to Arstotzka!

Kingdom of Danniria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Danniria » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:22 pm

The leaders of the two great countries shook their hands after signing the significant agreement. The emperor, happy about the deal, was now flying back to the capital city

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:35 pm

---WARP-O-GRAM--=
To: Imporian President
Encryption: None
I would be interesting in creating a trade agreement between our countries, in order to fill any gap created by abandoning the communist scum. Please contact me if you are interested, this could benefit both of our nations.

In unrelated news, the NMK government released today a statement denouncing the actions of Arstrotzka as well as the communist ideology it holds.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents