NATION

PASSWORD

Terror Storm: Bashrian Missile Crisis (MT/Open/OOC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Terror Storm: Bashrian Missile Crisis (MT/Open/OOC)

Postby Bashriyya » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Intoduction:

Recently General Mohammed Ali Al-Nasheed who made claims earlier he was going to retire decided to stay in office with some shocking new threats during a recent ballistic missile test "We can turn Kamijama into a heap of radioactive ash, if we have to in order to give the freedom fighters in Al-Qaman independence." he said whilst raising his fist, after the missile test a huge military march of Nasheed's best men took place as General Nasheed overlooked them all and gave them a roman salute. The elite commandos began to shake hands with the common people for propaganda pictures.

The missile test would come as a shock to many of the international community giving Bashriyya widespread condemnation by many who view Bashriyya as a rouge state, earlier the Bashriyyan Government's vassal state of Andulaisania had issued permits to allow armed privateers hijack ships affiliated with the International Freedom Coalition. These and many other actions have caused many nations to wonder, is Bashriyya becoming a rouge state? Many wondered and ask what would happen next?

Mohammad Nasheed then left the country going to Bolrieg for medical treatment where he then died of heart-attack, with many claiming he apostatized from Islam and converted to Christianity on his death-bed after spending time with a talking with his Lebanese Doctor who is Christian claims this, although he was heavily attacked by the Bashiyyan media. This shocked many of the Islamic clerics who tried to cover this up, and others who used this as opportunity to condemn Nasheed as an apostate.

Nasheed had very large funeral with many people mourning over the death of the great leader, many people cried for the great leader who had built Bashria up and helped the people, and fought so long against imperialist forces, the departure of the great leader to paradise meant that someone had to take over from here, someone just as might and just as great. The honorable brother leader who had led the popular forces against the Zio-Masonic forces of corruption had left and now his offspring had to take his place.

Since Mohammed Nasheed's heart-attack, his middle son Kalam Nasheed took power, he had been educated in Nihon and was very controversial and ordered increased missile test but at the same time many thought could this man be more negotiable with the IFC?
Last edited by Bashriyya on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby McNernia » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:16 am

Mcnernia would along with the Arab states that are in the Empire would be with Bashriyya.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Official Statement of the President of the Republic

These Bashriyyan terror jokesters and their propaganda do not scare the Republic of Hatay or it's government. The people will hold strong against the enemies imperialism under the mask of "liberation" which is nothing more then a futile attempt to hide the truth. The Eagle of Hatay will brush of the blast of the dictatorship's insanity cannon. On the matter of Nasheed's death. I mourn all death, but since Nasheed was a man who caused so much death, I cannot mourn him. But if the new government will talk to us, I will talk. Good day.
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

Return to NationStates