NATION

PASSWORD

The International Stability Operations Association [PMC/WIP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

The International Stability Operations Association [PMC/WIP]

Postby Romic » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Walter Xander was the son of steel producer Gerald Xander IV at the time aside from the Emperor the most powerful man in Romic. His mother was a stay at home mom with a degree in teaching. He was home schooled against family tradition. Walter took to maps and the thought of "army men" quite interesting in particular. By the time he was twelve he had mastered the art of cartography and began to focus on the philosophies of war. His dream was to become a commander in the Imperial Army.At the age of 18 against his father's and mother's wishes he departed along with his older brother to the Imperial Army Training Academy. While his brother was selected to become a Junior NCO, Walter with his vast knowledge of cartography and military strategy was selected to be apart of the Imperial Guard. Most would have taken that over the Imperial Army as it was more of a ceremonial role and with limited combat roles. This however displeased Walter.

As his time in the Guard went on every achievement was overshadowed by him being drunk in uniform or fighting others in the street. His Commander finally had enough and sent him to the Western Front under his brother's command. During the Second Battle of Ypres. He was charging with his brother to a German trench clear of machine guns, however the enemies threw what looked like grenades from the trench. The "grenades" were canisters on chlorine Gas. As the battle ensued they were issued a retreat order until the gas settled and was no longer an issue. Walter had acute exposure to the gas causing him to wheeze and not breathe properly and blindness. His brother however did not receive the same fate. His brother was shot in the back in the retreat and sat idle in the gas. Dying as a result.
As he sat in a military hospital he began to go over what his country and allies failed to do. After a month in hospital he regained his sight an saw the other men around him that had it far worse than he. His enlistment was expired and he allowed to return home. However this didn't stop him from continuing his fight.

His Father died in Winter 1916; He had fallen ill of pneumonia and died as a result. Walter still scarred of his brother's death allowed his younger brother to take over the company. That however didn't stop him from taking funds to start his own company.

In Summer 1917 he created his Private Military Company The International Stability Operations Association. He had a strict code of conduct when it came to fighting. His own company was required to follow all regular Imperial Military Codes of Conduct. That includes taking prisoners and transferring them to the nearest Allied base. The Empire of Romic formally recognized the Company and began it's first contracts, starting with the ending battles of World War I. The company was mostly comprised of former Imperial Army soldiers that either were wounded or contracts were expired. The average soldier was making $35 per month. Much higher than the average Imperial Soldier. This lead to competition for slots in the company.

After World War I ended Walter and his company were further employed to areas of the globe the government wanted no official part of. He agreed. At it's height in World War II the company boasted 300,000 troops fighting front line.

After a mishap in 1976 which involved an operator's firearm discharging resulting in the entire team and the VIP being killed by host country security forces. This caused a freeze on all company assets and all contracts on hold for a special investigation. It cleared the company of wrongdoing however it left permanent scarring on the face of the Company.

Today the company employs millions of operators world wide. Walter's Great Great Grandson Walter Xander II now holds the keys to the company and his son Timothy Xander is apart of the company is a security role. A huge step forward since the mishap in 1976. Today in the war on Terror and other hostiles The International Stability Operations Association conducts mostly VIP protection, Asset Protection, and Building Security. It does have a specialty branch dealing with direct warfare. It is small but it is equipped like most modern armies.

1. Orders will be made in IC only.
2. Orders in the form of one liners, extreme grammar errors, and or otherwise poorly written I will not approve them.
3. Please don't waste my time or yours by making overly large walls of text that simplify in no order of products or otherwise worthwhile contributions.
4: Posts not concerning ordering, a purchase, or the storefront are not allowed. Most OOC can be sent to me through Telegram and I do not want random chatter on this storefront. This rule also consolidates with rule 1. OOC is not allowed unless absolutely necessary.
6: Orders should remain as realistic as possible. Note that not many nations can order so much to be spending billions of NSD and it should not regularly happen. Im happy for the business and earning money but as a professional RP'er, MT player, and intelligent person; if I feel your nation cannot back such lol huge numbers, I will investigate your nation and determine if it is alright to sell you your request. If you are unsure about your nation/client being able to afford such costs then follow this advice: analyze your nation's economic strength, avoid trackers, and consult myself if you wish as I have no problems assisting anyone who needs assistance. I also suggest using payment plans (which I will judge fairly) to pay such high orders.
7. I own the storefront I control who get's what and if you are allowed to purchase it.
8. The PMCs and security are not gods, they can die. Please however don't kill off all of the security forces as your casualties. Generally it's bad for recruitment.

Code: Select all
Order:
[b]Name of purchaser:[/b]
[b]The location/destination of PMCs or Security Forces:[/b]
[b]List the name of package you would like and how much it costs:[/b]
[b]Please explain your intent of using these Security and PMC forces:[/b]
Last edited by Romic on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Romic
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Packages
Packages will be sold in three tiers Security, VIP Protection, and Infantry.

Security: These guys will provide the security of a designated area, building, or if you want to a hole in the ground. These guys are the most basic personnel we have. They are usually pulled from Imperial ranks or even from police forces. These guys know how to secure places and keep an eye out for suspicious activity.

VIP Protection: So you are wanted dead. You want protection, well the VIP packages are the right choice from business man to diplomat you safety is their top concern. They are trained in VIP protection and will literally jump in front of a bullet for you. These men are recruited from the higher branches of the Imperial Military, some are ex-special forces however don't be surprised to see a former Emergency Response Team member as part of your detail. They'll even drive you around in some of our luxury armored cars.

Infantry: A catch all term for the armed and armored branch of The International Stability Operation Association it has an aviation branch and even a small armored branch. These guys are the ones providing your army with backup. By all means they will not replace your military so use them wisely.
Last edited by Romic on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Romic
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:04 pm

placeholder
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Romic
Senator