NATION

PASSWORD

[Request] Clarification

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

[Request] Clarification

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:37 am

viewtopic.php?p=27610370#p27610370

This individual is claiming he has an OOC right to assume he has ships passing through an internal body of water of which I created and did not give him permission to use this body of water.

I thoroughly stated I, the player behind Inyursta, am not allowing him to have ships in my waters without a proper RP.

If you could clarify this issue for us that would be appreciated.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:35 am

This is not something we moderate. It's up to you, the players, to sort things out.

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:56 am

Wouldn't it be the same as say someone using his intelecual property without his concent thus basically plagurizing it. Making it then something you moderate.

To me thats what that comes down to, another user using his property without permission
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:09 am

Romic wrote:Wouldn't it be the same as say someone using his intelecual property without his concent thus basically plagurizing it. Making it then something you moderate.

To me thats what that comes down to, another user using his property without permission

We don't moderate RPs. If you want someone to stop posting in your RP and they won't, sure, we'll tell them to stop posting.

Someone has fictional ships in your fictional canal? Nah, we don't get into that.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm

So then the creator of a nation is not the final say of what happens in that nation, then?

Because before I was pretty certain that I had a firm right to ignore everything that was done in my nation without my consent...

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:So then the creator of a nation is not the final say of what happens in that nation, then?

Because before I was pretty certain that I had a firm right to ignore everything that was done in my nation without my consent...

You can still ignore it. That hasn't changed.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Luna Amore wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:So then the creator of a nation is not the final say of what happens in that nation, then?

You can still ignore it. That hasn't changed.

Okay thank you.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation