NATION

PASSWORD

European Land Conferance [TMF ONLY!]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

European Land Conferance [TMF ONLY!]

Postby SP Rebellion » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:46 pm

OOC: No coming unless me or Hunteria approves and invites you.

IC:

After the collapse of the ISOTE government, tensions have been fierce over the splitting of ISOTE land. The SPians want Brittany and the Benelux region, whilst duly contested by the Hunterians. In a bid to avoid an international crisis, a Hunterian delegation has been invited to the SPian Parliament Hill to discuss the divisions. Madawaska City Airport is closed off an awaiting the Hunterians.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Eless Sat down in her plane and stared out the window as it took off for SP.

(Sorry for one liner currently posting walls of text in seperate rps (one TMF another not) )
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:50 pm

OOC: It's fine, I'll tolerate one-liners. Because I already have Shihai over, instead of my PM and Queen doing the talks I'll have my Minister of Defence and Minister of Foreign Affairs greet the Hunterian Delegation.

IC:

Gate A-4 is closed off at Madawaska City Airport in anticipation of the Hunterian delegation arriving. Minister of Foreign Affairs Samuel Willis and Minister of Defence Ian Johnson wait beside the gate for word that the Hunterian jet has touched down.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:01 pm

Eless's jet touches down at the airport.

"Guards watch the roof tops and building we dont know what could happen."

Eless exits the jet.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

As the Hunterian jet touches down, everything is prepared on the stands for the arrival. Finally, the jet taxis into the stand and shuts it's engines down. The stairs are attached to the plane, and the door opens. As the Hunterian delegation disembarks, the SPians walk up to greet them.

"Welcome to SP! I hope your flight was well."

The Hunterian delegation steps into a limousine alongside the SPians, and the convoy sets for the diplomatic meeting location.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

(can we just skip to when we start the meeting? i hate diplo rps because 90% of the posts are people arriving and getting to the meeting.)

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:05 pm

OOC: Sure!

IC:

Everyone finally settles in to the meeting location, and the meeting is ready to start. The SPian Minister of Foreign Affairs Samuel Willis puts a bunch of papers on his desk.

"Alright, I assume it is safe to start now. Well, you want Brittany, we want Brittany, so the only way I really see to do this is via a compromise of some sort... .we do have an ulterior motive for Brittany...I can tell you but you must promise me full secrecy, alright?"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:29 pm

"Sure, Hunteria needs brittany as a way to shorten our trade routes. But please continue."

Eless responds. "You have my word whatever you say will not leave this room."

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:20 pm

"Ah, okay, I see. Brittany is much closer to the Atlantic, which should benefit your routes. Well, the reason we want Brittany and Northern France is...Operation Thunderbolt." He'd rummage through his briefcase and pull out a bunch of papers about the operation. "Well, the operation pretty much sums it up to us taking our homelands, Southern England, and liberating our people from the Scottish Menace...Again, we would only take Southern England. We would be at such a great tactical advantage to have the coast secure of France, as launching troops would be very easy. A big area we do need though is Calais, specifically the Channel Tunnel. Why? Well, it's a tunnel to England so we don't have to airlift troops in, but can literally have them walk into England." He'd pull out a few more pieces of paper.

"Well, I do have a solution for the both of us, we could establish a country in the area in question, making sure it is ruled half and half by our two nations. Therefore, we would move our troops in for an invasion, whilst you can use the infrastructure to get trade to the ports in Brittany! Furthermore, any decisions to rule the nation must be approved by the both of us. Thoughts on this?"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:54 pm

SP Rebellion wrote:"Ah, okay, I see. Brittany is much closer to the Atlantic, which should benefit your routes. Well, the reason we want Brittany and Northern France is...Operation Thunderbolt." He'd rummage through his briefcase and pull out a bunch of papers about the operation. "Well, the operation pretty much sums it up to us taking our homelands, Southern England, and liberating our people from the Scottish Menace...Again, we would only take Southern England. We would be at such a great tactical advantage to have the coast secure of France, as launching troops would be very easy. A big area we do need though is Calais, specifically the Channel Tunnel. Why? Well, it's a tunnel to England so we don't have to airlift troops in, but can literally have them walk into England." He'd pull out a few more pieces of paper.

"Well, I do have a solution for the both of us, we could establish a country in the area in question, making sure it is ruled half and half by our two nations. Therefore, we would move our troops in for an invasion, whilst you can use the infrastructure to get trade to the ports in Brittany! Furthermore, any decisions to rule the nation must be approved by the both of us. Thoughts on this?"

"This would be beneficial for both of us."

Eless looks at her her commpad "Before i came here King Otto asked me to secure an alliance with you. I told him it was a fool's dream because of our past transgressions. But im inclined by my postion to listen to him. So what do you say?"

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:14 pm

"Very well, I assume we only have two things left to discuss on the matter, and that is the name of the country and prescribed area. My suggestion for the name is Nouvelle Bretagne, to keep the French feel to the name. And I presume the land can be Northern France right up until the border with Belgium? I'll say Hunteria can have the Benelux region."

He then listens to Eless's request for an alliance.

"Hmm, this offer is, well quite intriguing to say the least. We'll tell you what, we would take an offer for an alliance if you promise to aid us during Operation Thunderbolt. What do you say?"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:33 pm

SP Rebellion wrote:"Very well, I assume we only have two things left to discuss on the matter, and that is the name of the country and prescribed area. My suggestion for the name is Nouvelle Bretagne, to keep the French feel to the name. And I presume the land can be Northern France right up until the border with Belgium? I'll say Hunteria can have the Benelux region."

He then listens to Eless's request for an alliance.

"Hmm, this offer is, well quite intriguing to say the least. We'll tell you what, we would take an offer for an alliance if you promise to aid us during Operation Thunderbolt. What do you say?"

Eless smiles."That's perfect actually."

"If you would be kind enough to send us the operation details and specifics. I can go over it with my superiors and try to come to an conclusion."
Last edited by New Hunteria on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:56 pm

"That's great to hear! Well, it has been a pleasure doing business with you and your fine nation, I am glad we could get an alliance out of this." The Minister of Defence would proceed to call his aide over. "Nancy, can you come over for a second?"

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Right then, can you photocopy anything and everything to do with Thunderbolt and give it me?"

"Right on it, sir."

Within a minute, she would be back, handing the files to the Minister. He would turn to Eless, handing over the files (OOC: I shall TG you the contents!). "Well then, have a safe trip home to Hunteria, it's been a pleasure having you here!"

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:04 pm

"I'll be on my way then."

as Eless is leaving she turns around and says. "I think the new country should be called Gallia. Beautiful name isn't it?"

Eless the flew back to Hunteria

OOC:

ZE END UNLESS YOU POST A REPLY OR SOMETING
Last edited by New Hunteria on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Right before the Hunterian delegation left, the MoD piped in. "I like the name Galia! So it is settled then!"

OOC:

NOW THE END :D

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents