NATION

PASSWORD

Need coin/banknote designed. Help?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Giubero-Scebeli
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Need coin/banknote designed. Help?

Postby Giubero-Scebeli » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 am

Greetings,

While few time ago there was a req. thread for mondy design, it is no longer found-able, therefore the question:

Is someone in here willing to/able to create a currency for me?
Or, eventually redirect me to the request thread of said makers.

Many many thanks to anyone.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Could you give a little more detail as to what you are looking for?

For example, would you want separate images for both faces of each note and coin, or a combination view of a selection? Are you looking for any particular security features (e.g. watermarks, transparent areas or holograms on notes; multi-metal coins, etc)? What denominations do you want? What is the name of the subdivision(s) of the Lire (cents, pennies, Kuruş, etc)?

Should the notes all be the same size? Does the size of the coin relate to the values (as in the UK)? Do you have any particular colours, symbols, mottoes, promises, portraits or other elements which should be included?

If you decide to leave some of these details to the artist, then please be prepared to accept whatever is given - this could be a fair amount of work, particularly if you were to request multiple revisions.

Edit: Clarity, currency name.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Giubero-Scebeli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giubero-Scebeli » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Greetings!

Thank you for having replied;

Names
Well, the new currency will be the "Rupia Giuberoscebelita", its name is Rupia(sing.) or Rupie(plur.)// Its fraction are "bese" (sing. and plur.) Being bilingual i'd like to have the translation as well:
ሮፒኣ for Rupia/e
ቤሴ for bese

Coins
Both front-back combination.
1/4 Rupee = Writing "Un quarto di Rupia 25 ቤሴ" (possibly on two lines)| copper | squared with rounded corners| with our Coat of Arms on the opposite side ( italian east africa coat if arms) with the writing "Regno di Giubero-Scebeli መንግሥት የ ሥሊፔቊ ፤ ሸቸእጴቊ" or in the border or in the center, as you deem easier to work out.

1 Rupee= Writing " Una rupia 1 አንድ ሮፒኣ"(possibly on two lines) | silver | size is double and rounded | opposite side is same as above

Banknotes
Front only
No particular choice for background: your choice.
5 rupee = gray | medium sized | Top border : "Banca di Addis Sabaudia "
Left: http://www.cosevecchie.com/vittorioemanuele/ve32g.jpg
center: "Cinque Rupie 5 አምስት ሮፒኣ" (writings on two lines, number bigger in the center)
Right: empty/blank for an eventual safety spot

10 Rupee = pink | big as 5 | same top border
left: http://biografieonline.it/img/bio/u/Umb ... Italia.jpg
center: " Dieci Rupie 10 ዐሥር ሮፒኣ" (writings on two lines, number bigger in the center)
Right: empty / blank for an eventual safety spot

50 Rupee= Orange | bigger than previous cash| same top border
left: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/images/crispi_f.jpg
center: " Cinquanta rupie 50 አምሳ ሮፒኣ" (writing possibly on two lines, number bigger in the center )
Right : empty / blank for an eventual safety spot

Again thank you, if i can ever be of help in order to repay, just ask, i'll do my best.
Last edited by Giubero-Scebeli on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:51 am

Could you take a look at this, and tell me if there's anything which you would like changed before I go on and do the others?
5 rupie v1
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Giubero-Scebeli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giubero-Scebeli » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Could you take a look at this, and tell me if there's anything which you would like changed before I go on and do the others?
5 rupie v1

wow
This is nice!

just two things

- the bottom line "Banca of Addis Sabaudia" could be changed in:
" Biglietto di Stato a corso legale "

-Slightly enlarge the writings at the center.

if is not a problem...
For the rest is nice. Clear. Smooth. Minimalistic. Perfect.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Sorry - I've got a busy weekend coming up. It will be a while before I can do much more on this.

Giubero-Scebeli
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Giubero-Scebeli » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Sorry - I've got a busy weekend coming up. It will be a while before I can do much more on this.

No hurry, really.

I cannot make requests and DEMAND them to be done for free and immediately...

Anyone has its life, and goes beyond this... charity.

Thanks anyway for the thought ;)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information