NATION

PASSWORD

1st Nazi European War [OOC] (NE members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

1st Nazi European War [OOC] (NE members only)

Postby Of Leben » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 pm

This thread is to setup the 1st Nazi European war RP.

The current belligerents are Of Leben and Remnants of Exilvania

The first part of the RP took place in our RMB. During the first half of the RP, Of Leben declared war on Exilvania after intelligence informed them of a weak Exilvanian military. Of Leben then proceeded to dispatch his 2nd fleet 500 miles of the Exilvanian coast. Upon revelation of Of Lebens intent to invade Exilvania, Exilvania embargoed of Lebenian goods and held Lebenian citizens hostage. Of Leben quickly returned the favor by placing an embargo on Exilvania, and placing a blockade on his major ports. Of Leben demanded the hostages back to which Exilvania complied and sent them to a neutral territory.

After the hostages were retuned, Exilvania began to kill his own citizens and turn them into canned meat to feed his armies due to the blockade. Of Leben demanded Exilvania to halt his barbaric actions. Exilvania refused and continued his operations. Of Leben then promptly landed an invading force and captured his southern Lebensberzirk region along with a portion of his population.

Of Lebens military sucsesses encouraged Prusha and The Hairy Men of Godto consider joining the war on Of Lebens side. Of Leben then proposed a pact and submitted the treaty that would create it.

The world in which we live in is an increasingly hostile place. The days in which we could go into lulls for decades at a time has long been passed, and our governments have increasingly found the need to develop strong national armed forces in order to defend our sovereignty and people from foreign threats. The evils of communism, extremism, and liberalism increasingly wrap their tentacles of doom around governments at home and abroad. As long as these threats exist writhing our ranks, nations must militarize to defend themselves. Our nations are no different.

In these grave times of peril, our nations and our people must unite to resist these threats. However grand or powerful ones nation or military will be, one nation cannot hope to defend its sovereignty from these foes alone. When many nations unite to fight evil, their strength and their cause become stronger, and the fires of their will burn brighter together into one flame! It is the will of our nations and our people to fight and resist these perceived foes. Our people depend on us to protect them from peril, and we cannot fail them. We must unite together to fight our enemy as one to defend our rights and our sovereignty!

All those nations who dare sign this pact, understand and know the threats we face. The nations who sign this pact know how dangerous and corrupt our foes are. We know that we must unite together to resist the enemy at hand. Those who sign this pact need not worry about facing evil alone, for other will come to lift them when they fall. Evil shall know bread and peace, for when our armies come together to face them, they will tremble in fear, and admire our unity and strength. Together as one, our possibilities are limitless.

A rational nation will ask the specific benefits of signing and joining this pact. Although it is in our opinion that the benefits outweigh the requirements, we know that this responsibility may not suit all nations. Said nations have exercised their sovereignty, and it is within their righ to do so. However, on a grander scale, they cannot expect assistance in their time of need. But to those who do sign, be aware of the benefits of this pact:

1)In case of invasion, other member nations must aid in defending your sovereignty. You can expect to have help in times of crisis.

2)If you declare war on a foreign nation, you can call on other member nations to aid you in the war.

3)Weapons, arms, and other war material can be bought, sold, or loaned without tariffs, or extra fees.

4)Members will share military intelligence with each other in times of war.

In order to keep these benefits, member nations must adhere to the following restrictions and requirements

1)Member nations may not invade each other, or declare war or create military conflict between each other.

2)Members cannot be governed by a communist, extreme leftist, or pacifist parties.

3)Members cannot spy on other member nations.

4)Military budgets must be at least 15 percent of the member nations total government spending.

5)Member nations are obliged to help other nations in their times of need.

6)Nations cannot impose tariffs on good from other member nations.

If a member nation fails to meet these requirements or violates a restriction, that member nation may be excluded from the pact after if the other nations decide to. In the event that such an event happens, the
leaders of all the other member nations will hold a meeting (with the nation in question absent) to determine whether they should be excluded.

If a nation decides to agree to this, he is fully aware of all the benefits and responsibilities of being in this pact. In order to make this pact binding, all members must sign the pact.

____________X

The pact was signed by the Hairy Men of God, Prusha, and Of Leben, as well as Bezopasnost-i-Svoboda.

Meanwhile, Of Leben consolidated its control over its occupied regions, and began bombing and shelling Exilvanian fortresses and Strongholds near the occupation zone. Of Leben also began giving relief aid to the Exilvanians under its control.

But in the latest event, Exilvania threatens the Capital of Of Leben, Konz Leben, with nuclear attack and its occupied Exilvanian territories as well. Of Leben has to choose between saving his military or the citizens of Exilvania, or come up with a solution to avert the impending crisis altogether.

Update 1: Of Lebens allies have mobilized and are preparing for total war against Exilvania and her allies. As they prepare for war and make pre-war campaigns and preparations, the Of Lebenian front grows ever more tense. With both sides on alert, Of Leben has made the decision to fully mobilize. The original 60 thousand troops are bolstered by an additional 120, thousand troops. The original 16 armored divisions are bolstered with just 1 more. Airports in Exilvanias occupied territory have been made into air bases, with the Luftnagriff now operating in the sky. 500 F-16's have been transported to the bases with 200 SU-34's en route. Of Leben's propaganda efforts coupled with sedatives placed in their relief food has mostly pacified the populace. Muchanina has transported a few battalions to the front, adding a couple thousand more men to the fight.

Espionage has increased, with listening outposts close to Molostyev spying his aerial and naval movements.

Meanwhile, Exilvania has created a defensive pact. Although the current members are not all known, it is thought that the pact will pose a great counter-force to the Of Lebenian pact.
In light of the recent hostile actions from Of Lebenian forces towards the Remnants of Exilvania the Exilvanian Government has decided top put up a defensive pact in order to hold of the enemy forces. Especcially so as Of Leben has an alliance of it`s own going. Of course certain quarrels and smaller conflicts between the nation`s in [region]Nazi Europa[/nation] may occur sometimes but this seems to come down to a full scale war. Maybe even a World War. It is not in the interest of Exilvanian department of state, that there is a large conflict dividing the forces of Nazi Europa in their common hatred against the infamous left. Though we might be just as infamous or even worse. But that doesn`t matter! We need common hatred and not diverted hatred! We need all of our material to go towards one goal and not against us as goal.

But Of Leben and it`s allies have thrown it all away. They are what brought the Holy Roman Empire to it`s knees. Traitors who turned onto their neighbours in the empire they were all part of. And we mustn`t let this happen! Not only will somebody have to defeat these rebellious nations, but also punish them so that they won`t dare to threaten the integrity of Nazi Europa anymore!

All nations to sign this agreement, have declared themselves part of the temporary pact going against the Of Lebenian Alliance. The pact will be dissolved after the war has ended and the countries who lie down defeated where properly punished. However, the member nations can still retain diplomatic relations with each other and all nations of this pact will get a better trade, or better said, a discount on exilvanian gas and oil.

Here is everything else you need to know.

1. Every Member is at War with:
-Of Leben
-The Hairy Men of God
-Prusha
-New United States of Columbia
-Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich
-Bezopasnost-i-Svoboda
-Levithian
-Muchania
It is your decision how exactly that participation in the war will look like but you`re part of it.

2. Every Member may choose his what he claims from the defeated nations after the war. Claims will be in here:
-The Remnants of Exilvania claim as many Of Lebenian citizens as they will need to replace those who went into the meatgrinder. Of course said citzens have to be healthy men and will be sterilized upon arrival in the Remnants of Exilvania. They will replace the lost amount of workers in the mines and do the hard and unhealthy work. Of Leben shall get the citizens that will survive untill the Exilvanians have enough people to go back into the mines back.

-The Greater European empire claims some of The Hairy Men of God`s industry.

-Godobor claims all of the defeated nations`s remaining air force.

-Volksgard claims war reparations for ALL damage done during the war and also claims 5 Million of Of Leben`s workforce.

3. Every member is allied with every other member of this pact.

4. Every member except the Remnants of Exilvania is allowed to leave the alliance at any point in this war and doesn`t have to fear any kind of punishment for it. Atleast not from this pact.

5. Every Member may speak up even if his nation is only small. You`ve a right to be heard around here. If what you say will actually be done is something completely different. We`d have to take a good look at that first.

6. Of Leben traitor nations will be removed from this pact once they have been identified and the OP will get a request to ban said spy from the RP.

7. And last but totally not least, have fun!

If these lax reulations are met you should have a nice time around here. Please sign down there. Like that insertnationnamehere and send this back to me per TG.

________________________________x

Rules and conditions

Okay, now that we have the background set, here are the rules and conditions.

1). Militaries must be in the Contemporary era [Modern Military}
2). A participants military must fit under his nations military budget. (i.e, a nation cannot have a 30 trillion dollar military with only a 15 trillion dollar military budget)

3). Nations must use http://www.nstrackers.net/ to find their military budgets and their military reserves.Ignore the BS fuel, maintenance, purchase, and housing and maintenance costs, but everything else should be followed.

4). A militaries active duty personnel cannot exceed the number of military reserves of that nation.

5). If treaties, agreements, or pacts are made within the RP, nations must follow the conditions, rules, and regulations of said pact unless the member leaves or backs out of the pact.

6) For the exception of some mentions about Third Rome and the region of Nazi Europa, no crossovers from R/D to RP universes are allowed.

-More will be placed as needed.

Only members of Nazi Europa can join the RP, future continuations (if there is one) of the RP may allow some involvement from no NE members.

Current Positions

Allied with Of Leben:
The Hairy Men of God

Prusha

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich

Bezopasnost-i-Svoboda

Levithian

Muchania

Exilvanian side:
Godobor

Greater European Empire

New United States of Columbia

Volksgard

On hold pending decisions and stuff
Last edited by Of Leben on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 18 times in total.

The Hairy Men of God
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hairy Men of God » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Sounds good so far, I'll wait until the rest says their military forces that they'll deploy. I don't wish to send too much and dominate the thread.

By the way what exactly are Exilvania's full defense capability against warheads and the like? Same question to of leben?
"It is the State which educates its citizens in civic virtue, gives them a consciousness of their mission and welds them into unity."

"Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales"

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:12 pm

Tag
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:23 pm

The Hairy Men of God wrote:Sounds good so far, I'll wait until the rest says their military forces that they'll deploy. I don't wish to send too much and dominate the thread.

By the way what exactly are Exilvania's full defense capability against warheads and the like? Same question to of leben?

None cause my Military probably isn`t 2016 era.
Have to define it.
But as far as I know I`m shooting larger V2`s with more range and Warheads.

And the best defense I probably have would be Flak Guns and rockets. Or suicide Planes.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:30 pm

Is that website telling me that I have about 161 Million soldiers?
That`s unrealistic as f###!
But fits my nations theme perfectly.

Bezopasnost-i-svoboda
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezopasnost-i-svoboda » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Tag
I dunno.
A placeholder for shit?

Far-Right Wing here though.

Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:31 pm

I'll join this. I'll go think of who should I support.
Not everything I post IC, whether in RPs or factbooks is to be taken seriously.

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:27 pm

Join the might of the Of Lebenian armed forces. Here is the first installment of my military factbook. Design and font credits all go to Muchania

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=of_leben/detail=factbook/id=548152

Levithian
Civilian

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Levithian » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Of Leben wrote:Join the might of the Of Lebenian armed forces. Here is the first installment of my military factbook. Design and font credits all go to Muchania

Impressive dynamics and use of organization and ranking. Overall I think you have thus far the most impressive military yet to be seen by this war. Of course that is not a challenge to combat on my nation's behalf. I will retain neutrality due to the nature that this is neither my conflict nor my concern.

Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 pm

OOC: Uh I think I might break the thread. Unless there's something to combat this, going by NS Economy, I have 130 million service men and a trillion in military budget.
OP?
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

The Hairy Men of God
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hairy Men of God » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:57 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:OOC: Uh I think I might break the thread. Unless there's something to combat this, going by NS Economy, I have 130 million service men and a trillion in military budget.
OP?

I have over 200 million men in service and reserve and a defense budge of 2 trillion.
"It is the State which educates its citizens in civic virtue, gives them a consciousness of their mission and welds them into unity."

"Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales"

Bezopasnost-i-svoboda
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezopasnost-i-svoboda » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:50 pm

I'm still finishing up my factbook, lol but yeah in my case, we're moving in standby. We side with of Leben in this one.
I dunno.
A placeholder for shit?

Bezopasnost-i-svoboda
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezopasnost-i-svoboda » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:32 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bezo ... /id=547228

Finished a not-so-complete military factbook, I need to stop being lazy and do the pictures lmao
I dunno.
A placeholder for shit?

Godobor
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Godobor » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 am

I think I might enter this war on Remnants of Exilvania 's side. It kinda disappoints me though how low my amount of soldiers are.
Last edited by Godobor on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:16 am

Of Leben wrote:Join the might of the Of Lebenian armed forces. Here is the first installment of my military factbook. Design and font credits all go to Muchania

I'll join you.

Impressive factbook. BTW, what heavy equipment do you use?
Not everything I post IC, whether in RPs or factbooks is to be taken seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 am

OCC: I'll stay neutral for now until I've received the stories/Intel from both sides to see what is best for my nation.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:59 am

You let your factbooks be made by someone else?
Tststststs

Not that I`d not love it if someone would do that with me but I doubt someone knows what I have in mind for my nation.

And I just found a picture of Exilvania....

Now I`ll have to correct quite some of my factbooks...

Cause I placed the artic part of my country in the wrong place...

Right now Of LebenIs sitting in an almost lovely wasteland without all the toxicity.
Though my cities and Agriculture will remain there.

The purple and black stuff is my industrial, fortified, toxic hell of a wasteland.
The white stuff is obviously the arctic part.
And the brown stuff is the not-so-wasty-wasteland with my cities.

Now maybe I get to [nation]Achtland with this and ask him to take this and make a proper, bigger map out of this.

Bezopasnost-i-svoboda
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezopasnost-i-svoboda » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:07 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Tststststs

Not that I`d not love it if someone would do that with me but I doubt someone knows what I have in mind for my nation.

Right now Of LebenIs sitting in an almost lovely wasteland without all the toxicity.

The purple and black stuff is my industrial, fortified, toxic hell of a wasteland.

Now maybe I get to [nation]Achtland with this and ask him to take this and make a proper, bigger map out of this.

I like how you have a black part as a special radioactive area when you can make it a violet area, but maybe there is something in there, I presume?

Tbh I'm getting chills imagining living by the borders of the wasteland,
I dunno.
A placeholder for shit?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:10 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:OCC: I'll stay neutral for now until I've received the stories/Intel from both sides to see what is best for my nation.

Probably best to side with Of Leben as it seems to be the trend to join him.
And besides, what do you gain from aiding in a defensive war?
You only loose troops and maybe get annexed.

And now guys, I`d love to excuse myself as I have to wrtie factbooks.

Bezopasnost-i-svoboda wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tststststs

(Image)

I like how you have a black part as a special radioactive area when you can make it a violet area, but maybe there is something in there, I presume?

Tbh I'm getting chills imagining living by the borders of the wasteland,

Actually, that map wasn`t made by me.
It`s from a game.
And no, the Black Probably isn`t special. Atleast not yet.
Maybe I`ll think of something.
Like making that the point were all the industrial waste that gets into the water gets out into the sea...
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:12 am

Ach! This war is arround my country and into my commercial zone ! And not running so well for Remnants of Exilvania apparently with some beachs conquered.

My army is in need of some blood for the veterans and of experience for the fresh recruits, tell me the size of the Expeditionary Korps you need, herr Remnants of Exilvania.

My soldiers are well geared, my industry produces primarily arms. Flecktarn camo like this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... hr_G36.jpg , i might launch production of more snowy ones, as it seems your country is even more harsh than mine !

If you need Panther tanks, i hope you have a great Kriegsmarine, heavy transport boats will be needed to bring them on your Vaterland.

My soldiers are already in marchs for the Fjords, ready to leave, singing proudly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O13h2A4v6kQ
Last edited by Wiking Nordland on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:32 pm

Wiking Nordland wrote:Ach! This war is arround my country and into my commercial zone ! And not running so well for Remnants of Exilvania apparently with some beachs conquered.

My army is in need of some blood for the veterans and of experience for the fresh recruits, tell me the size of the Expeditionary Korps you need, herr Remnants of Exilvania.

My soldiers are well geared, my industry produces primarily arms. Flecktarn camo like this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... hr_G36.jpg , i might launch production of more snowy ones, as it seems your country is even more harsh than mine !

If you need Panther tanks, i hope you have a great Kriegsmarine, heavy transport boats will be needed to bring them on your Vaterland.

My soldiers are already in marchs for the Fjords, ready to leave, singing proudly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O13h2A4v6kQ

The snowy camo will be your least worry.
Better take some good protective suits with you.
And maybe some wasteland camo.

And you shall get your blood lots of it!

Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Yeah I have fact books to write. If it isn't much to ask look up the Resistance game wiki and Fallout wiki and picture a mix of the two (Pre war America for Fallout) and you've a rough idea of my nation's military.
_[' ]_

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 pm

I think you can join side of Leben btw now, with me on Remnants side, it will be fair.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Alright I'm with Of Leben
_[' ]_

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Oh great.

BTW, reworked my Geography factbook.
Might be worth to look into if you really want to pull through with this war.

Suggestion what needs more information are always nice :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates