NATION

PASSWORD

Zett War [FT/Semi-Open IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Frozen
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Zett War [FT/Semi-Open IC]

Postby The Frozen » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:38 am

Background: War in the Zett System. For years the Frozen Empire ruled the Zett star system with an even hand through an imperial parliamentary system until they encountered a hostile alien race starting the Zett War. Will you join the defenders to protect their homes from the ravenous invaders or join the invaders in crushing the free people of Zett?

All IC posts go here.
OOC thread: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=364056

Invaders
Marsh Order
Kshatrijan Order

Defenders
The Frozen

IC: Scylla and Charybdis

General Regina Armstrong stood alone in the War room of Charybdis as her men busied themselves on the instruments of war as Scylla's orbital cannons began to hum and roar while the men raced to their fighters and bombers. Her local naval garrison of 11 capital ships were strategically arrayed around the planet to capitalize on the Kuiper Minefield that surrounded the system with self-replicating mines and ftl/dimensional interdictors to ensure that any enemy would have to go through her forces. However, despite being on the home turf she knew she was going to be outnumbered if or rather when the enemy reared their heads.
Last edited by The Frozen on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
IFF puppet and no we will not join the WA

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:25 am

Norcourtian Command Room

Alfred Fredrickson, leader of Norcourt AKA Lord Lazarus, has officially landed his fleet in the Zett system. They try to communicate with "The Frozen"

Norcourtian Fleet

"The Frozen, this is Moff Batesmen of the Norcourtian Expeditionary Forces, we request to land and help build defenses on Scylla." he ended his transmission, and spoke to his officers

"I want 25,000 Stormtroopers in each major city gentlemen. We are here to protect an empire unknown to the human race, we are fighting in an unknown territory, Space. Norcourt may be new to this battlefield, but I've experience in many wars, from Hoplitia, to Angelon, I've led my men to victory! Hurrah! " shouted Batesmen.
Last edited by Norcourt on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

Marsh Order
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsh Order » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:20 am

Vorus Battlestation, Vorus Orbit

Marsh preparing massive assaults against another species who support the Justice and Democracy.

On board Ammaria (nicknamed A-216 Supertitan), Solbauden sit down on her command chair.

"Hehehe.. Good day to kill someone.."

*Transmission from Hammerhead* "Solbauden, now this is your turn.. Today, What's your plans?"

"Simple.. Wreak Havoc the enemy.."

*Transmission from Hammerhead* "too simple for me.."

*Transmission from 109th Guardian Warfleet* "Solbauden.. Are you going to kill Vora Bauden?"

"No.. We are going to crush little Frozen from the distant world."

*Transmission from 109th Guardian Warfleet* "My Fleet is ready for attack!"

*Transmission from Hammerhead* "My Fleet is ready too..."

"Good.. Everybody JUMP!!"

*First Target : Scylla and Charybdis from the Marsh Rampage attack*
THE MILITARY JUNTA OF MARSH ORDER
Novaya Marshal Puppet
(Unification reached-Sane and Insane Marsh merged into one nation)
Sixth Leader of Marsh
NS STATS ONLY WEAKLING
Bethesda/Steam should create this Achievment for Fallout 4
---
Left the Vault
Achievment Unlocked
Get Out before HL³

---

Archone (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Archone (Ancient) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 pm

OOC: Kshatrijan Order here; trust me

Gyginox, Varuna
Nero Vorkosigan walked on a long metallic hallway. He knew it. His precognition ability told him that a war is brewing up in the Zett star system. Today he had called a meeting on his advisers. A long talk had ensued. But finally they had made a decision. They will join the invaders in an effort to destroy humanity. The Kshatrijans and the Corebines altogether loathed and hated the humans after all. They believe in that because 1) Humanity is in need of their services 2) They should have put up a grueling fight against them during the Rebellion War. But they hadn't. They fled.

Orbit of Vel Xevektra, Corbine Space, Aboard OSS Vengeance Kronos-class supertitan
Azyriah Remus was overseeing the mechanical planet aboard his ship. It was a fearsome, cruel sphere of a combination of smooth and craggy metal. An altogether beautiful and terrifying sight to behold. Suddenly a tall, hulking mechanical figure approached her. A Corebine. His body had smooth surfaces with pointed or jagged edges. He looked liked a monstrosity made of metal.

Remus turned and greeted him "Ah, greetings Major Ko'opesh! Welcome aboard to OSS (Order Starship) Vengeance, Kronos-class Supertitan" she then flashed a sharp salute then shook hands with Major Ko'opesh. Ko'opesh responded back by flashing back a salute saying"Thank you the pleasure's all mine. But ma'am, I would to you the our ground forces were successfully transferred to our ships. What do you say ma'am?".

"Very well. Await instructions Major. That is all. Dismissed."

"Yes ma'am."

Ko'opesh walked away. Then Azyriah head the shipwide speakers:

"32nd Warfleet you are know given permission to go. I repeat, 32nd Warfleet you are know given permission to go."

Azyriah crept up a tiny, confident smile on her face. Time for some action, she thought.

"Initiate warp drives, location Zett system."

"on it, ma'am"

The engines of the supertitan glowed blue, other ships followed suit. Soon enough, they warped through space, disappearing from Vel Xevektra.
Puppet of Kshatrijan Order. Storyline unrelated somehow.

I.DON'T.USE.NS.STATS.M9

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:52 am

Scylla, Norcourtian Barracks

"Listen men, the people of the Zett system, need YOUR help! They are under attack by the screws! We will reinforce the garrison here at Scylla, and wait for further notice for allies. Norcourt, has entered it's first galactic war, and the first thing we shall do, shall be heroic, and good. We are no enemies to the galaxy gentlemen." said Lord Lazarus

Aboard the NSS Visitor

"Orbit around this planet, and search for any enemies, use the blaster cannons, and take them out if possible. I want all defenses on order! Scylla is now the home base for Norcourtian Expeditionary Soldiers." said Moff Batesmen
Host nation of Nuza

The Frozen
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:29 am

Norcourt wrote:Scylla, Norcourtian Barracks

"Listen men, the people of the Zett system, need YOUR help! They are under attack by the screws! We will reinforce the garrison here at Scylla, and wait for further notice for allies. Norcourt, has entered it's first galactic war, and the first thing we shall do, shall be heroic, and good. We are no enemies to the galaxy gentlemen." said Lord Lazarus

Aboard the NSS Visitor

"Orbit around this planet, and search for any enemies, use the blaster cannons, and take them out if possible. I want all defenses on order! Scylla is now the home base for Norcourtian Expeditionary Soldiers." said Moff Batesmen

Charybdis

General Armstrong was furious at the garrison commander of Scylla. "Commander Regulus, why did you allow the Norcourtian military to enter Scyllas fortified interior? When I clearly need all the extra help I can get to defend the planet of Charybdis?! Scylla is devoid of civilians but Charybdis is still in the midst of evacuating the last pockets of civilians who are refusing to leave the planet because they're acting like a bunch of ostriches with their head stuck into the ground!"
He commander starts to say, "But General, Scylla is obviously going to be the first target, and if Scylla falls Charybdis will fall with-" "That does not mean you have the AUTHORITY to circumvent me! If Scylla falls then it's on Your head Commander for attempting to act above me! Dismissed!" Snapped the General as she cut off communications. "Damned coward" she muttered Shaking her head as the last of the defenses activated. "What's the status of the mine field?" Asked the General as one of the other men replied, "The mines are still active ma'am, the Norcourtians have used the normal entry way into the Zett system. If they hadn't well let's just say there'd be bits and pieces of them in orbit somewhere on the outskirts of the system." "Right well let's let the Norcourtians act independently for now and give them allied status so they won't show up as a threat on the Hostile Tracking Sensors." Said the general as the men saluted and started to register the Norcourtian fleet above.

The General then opened Comms and said, "Moff Batesman, this is General Regina Armstrong of the Outer Zett Command. My subordinate has unfortunately allowed you to enter the Fortress moon of Scylla when our forces required your men on Charybdis to defend the major cities while evacuating our last pockets of residents. However, since you've already been situated on Scylla please remain on standby until the enemy forces arrive. Also for future communications head over to audio channel 12. Out."

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:48 pm

The Frozen wrote:
Norcourt wrote:Scylla, Norcourtian Barracks

Aboard the NSS Visitor

Charybdis

General Armstrong was furious at the garrison commander of Scylla. "Commander Regulus, why did you allow the Norcourtian military to enter Scyllas fortified interior? When I clearly need all the extra help I can get to defend the planet of Charybdis?! Scylla is devoid of civilians but Charybdis is still in the midst of evacuating the last pockets of civilians who are refusing to leave the planet because they're acting like a bunch of ostriches with their head stuck into the ground!"
He commander starts to say, "But General, Scylla is obviously going to be the first target, and if Scylla falls Charybdis will fall with-" "That does not mean you have the AUTHORITY to circumvent me! If Scylla falls then it's on Your head Commander for attempting to act above me! Dismissed!" Snapped the General as she cut off communications. "Damned coward" she muttered Shaking her head as the last of the defenses activated. "What's the status of the mine field?" Asked the General as one of the other men replied, "The mines are still active ma'am, the Norcourtians have used the normal entry way into the Zett system. If they hadn't well let's just say there'd be bits and pieces of them in orbit somewhere on the outskirts of the system." "Right well let's let the Norcourtians act independently for now and give them allied status so they won't show up as a threat on the Hostile Tracking Sensors." Said the general as the men saluted and started to register the Norcourtian fleet above.

The General then opened Comms and said, "Moff Batesman, this is General Regina Armstrong of the Outer Zett Command. My subordinate has unfortunately allowed you to enter the Fortress moon of Scylla when our forces required your men on Charybdis to defend the major cities while evacuating our last pockets of residents. However, since you've already been situated on Scylla please remain on standby until the enemy forces arrive. Also for future communications head over to audio channel 12. Out."

Aboard the NSS Visitor

"This is Moff Batesmen requesting an audience with General Armstrong.General Armstrong this is Moff Batesmen, I would like to relieve you of your stress by sending Starships to your aid. Tell us whatever you need in numbers. Also, I have the plan to set up security drones, and mines within this system. It may toughen up the trade system, but for a good cause. This is Moff Batesmen, out."
Host nation of Nuza

The Frozen
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Norcourt wrote:"This is Moff Batesmen requesting an audience with General Armstrong.General Armstrong this is Moff Batesmen, I would like to relieve you of your stress by sending Starships to your aid. Tell us whatever you need in numbers. Also, I have the plan to set up security drones, and mines within this system. It may toughen up the trade system, but for a good cause. This is Moff Batesmen, out."

"Moff Batesman this is Outer Zett Command, We regret to inform you that General Armstrong has left the vicinity and is personally overseeing the evacuation of Demeter city, the capital of Charybdis, so she is unavailable at this time. However, we will deny your request to place additional mines and security drones within the Fortress system since there are enough mines covering the system that the only way in and out of the system is through Charybdis and Scylla. If you can spare additional soldiers please reroute them to Fortress 086 in Northern Charybdis. Also move all communications to channel 12. Outer Zett Command Out."
Last edited by The Frozen on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:37 am

Somewhere near Scylla, Norcourtian Fleet

"Batesmen! We got something on our radar!"

"It's the bloody Marsh! Inform Lord Lazarus, at once. Alright men, remember your training, hopefully you do. Get a move on!"

Moff Batesmen, sheathed his Plasma Saber, and rushed to his starship, to join the battle.

"Target their engines!"

Host nation of Nuza

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Battle Over Scylla

As 4 Gunships make their way into an enemy frigate, 40 men, make inflitrate the hangers...

"Supressing fire! Crest throw a grenade!" said Sgt. Sina

Private Crest threw a grenade, right before Sgt. Sina got shot in the chest.

Crest pulled out is hologram, and contacted Moff Batesmen

"Lord, we are in need of assistance, repeat we are in need of assistance! "

The remaining 32 men, are facing their last stand.

Crest side-by-side with the now dead Sgt. Sina

Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Scylla

The Aclusian fleet finally arrives and takes it's place with allied fleets. The Admiral, Admiral Karnell transmitted a transmission.

"This Admiral Karnell requesting that we can deliver fresh troops to major cities, our fleet is also under fire from a enemy fleet, please respond quickly" The Admiral said.

The Aclusian Alliance fleet then got into attack position to hold the invaders off.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Inside the Marsh Hanger

Crest, took off his helmet, in exchange for a pilots helmet and climbed into his Starfighter

"Silver Squadron, now I know we are in deep trouble, but I want you, Jek, Dak, and Hanz, to take our squadron back to to the big ship!"

"And what about you crest, I'm not leaving you here, you bigot" said Dak

"Look, trust me, I'll hold em off for you!" said Crest

"Fine. Jek, Hanz, rally the squad!"

Crest went into his starship, and managed to support the leaving Gunship

"Pull up! Arghhh!" said Crest while his starship went to flames

Crest before his death.
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Aclusian Fleet

The battle was in full effect, the Aclusians saw the Norcourtian pilots being ripped to pieces, they needed to help them.

"ALL PILOTS GET TO THE HANGER AND MOUNT YOUR STAR FIGHTERS!" The officers ordered through the Intercom.

The Starfighters then launched to engage the Marsh enemies.

The Aclusian Empire

Kshatrijan Order
Attaché

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kshatrijan Order » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:49 am

2 AU outside Charybdis

An audible pulsing sound resonated in the inky black void of space, followed by a massive fleet that seemed to warp the face of space as it arrived and halted on its destination. The looming supertitan appeared, following a group of smaller ships. A thin, faint, hazy cyan cloud surrounded the ships, which dispersed very quickly. The commanders knew what they have to do. It's showtime.

Aboard OSS Vengeance Kronos-class supertitan

Azyriah remained calm on her seat despite anticipating a rather bloody space engagement. No one so far have detected their presence in the Zett system,but one thing perturbed her and her subordinates, their allies, the Marsh, were being ambushed. Worse still, they were pressed in two sides.

"Ma'am, our long range scanners say that there are two unknown enemy fleets attacking those of the Marsh" came from a hoarse, distorted metallic voice of a Corbine.

Azyriah cursed under her breath, she wasn't expecting that. Somehow panic didn't replace usual calm of her's, and of her allies' personalities.

Azyriah: "Trap both fleets in a semicircle, of course retaining our distance from them. From here we besiege both enemy fleets. We will approach only if necessary. Is that clear!?"

The others said in unison: Yes ma'am!

4 hours later

Formations have already taken shape. Nearly encircling the other fleets, they were sure that they would take a hell of a beating.

Azyriah: "On my mark, OPEN FIRE!!!"

Shipboard cannons started to fire. Lasers, Railguns, cluster cannons, and Null Field cannon projectiles were making their way to their adversaries.
IC Name:THE GRAND ORDER

I'm back, b*tches!!!
As you can see, fine ser, I deleted all my factbooks. Will make new ones, so don't worry!

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:39 am

Kshatrijan Order wrote:2 AU outside Charybdis

An audible pulsing sound resonated in the inky black void of space, followed by a massive fleet that seemed to warp the face of space as it arrived and halted on its destination. The looming supertitan appeared, following a group of smaller ships. A thin, faint, hazy cyan cloud surrounded the ships, which dispersed very quickly. The commanders knew what they have to do. It's showtime.

Azyriah remained calm on her seat despite anticipating a rather bloody space engagement. No one so far have detected their presence in the Zett system,but one thing perturbed her and her subordinates, their allies, the Marsh, were being ambushed. Worse still, they were pressed in two sides.

"Ma'am, our long range scanners say that there are two unknown enemy fleets attacking those of the Marsh" came from a hoarse, distorted metallic voice of a Corbine.

Azyriah cursed under her breath, she wasn't expecting that. Somehow panic didn't replace usual calm of her's, and of her allies' personalities.

Azyriah: "Trap both fleets in a semicircle, of course retaining our distance from them. From here we besiege both enemy fleets. We will approach only if necessary. Is that clear!?"

The others said in unison: Yes ma'am!

4 hours later

Formations have already taken shape. Nearly encircling the other fleets, they were sure that they would take a hell of a beating.

Azyriah: "On my mark, OPEN FIRE!!!"

Shipboard cannons started to fire. Lasers, Railguns, cluster cannons, and Null Field cannon projectiles were making their way to their adversaries.

Aboard The NSS Visitor

"Sir, who are those people!"

"I don't know, just keep firing!" said Batesmen

"I want you to send two thousand Starships, and some mercenaries, do you hear me!"

"Yes sir! For CREST!"

The battle rages on...
Host nation of Nuza

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 am

Seeing a encirclement happening behind the fleet, Admiral Jackson orders that 300 Starfighters and 100 Battle Cruisers assist the Norcourtians in breaking through the encirclement.

"Eagle Squadron take the right, Hawk Squadron take left, Lets get them marines!" Flight Leader Lucius ordered.

"Yes sir"

"For the Alliance! For the Zett!" Everyone yelled.

Alliance Fleet Attacking
The Aclusian Empire

Kshatrijan Order
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kshatrijan Order » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:20 am

Vel Xevektra orbit, OSS Fate, Krodh-class titan

Admiral Jaeden Equinox stood silently and calmly at the deck of his ship OSS Fate, a Krodh-class titan. His fleet, the 14th Invasion Fleet had been very temporarily put on hold after fellow Admiral Azyriah Remus' 32nd Warfleet was sent to the Zett system to invade it. Silence was everywhere, except the occasional chatter of his subordinates in the lower levels of the deck. However that silence was broken when an automated voice over took over.

Ship AI: 14th Invasion Fleet, you are authorized to travel to the Zett system as per order of the the Commande-in-chief. I repeat, 14th Invasion Fleet, you are authorized to travel to the Zett system as per order of the the Commande-in-chief. Thank you.

As soon as the audio transmission ended. Jaeden silently got suddenly excited, he spoke out: "You heard it, gentlemen, it's about time to proceed the invasion of Zett system" in a smooth,calm but authoritative voice, "All engines proceed to warp. Target destination, Zett System. Do you get it?"

The crew responded in unison: "Yes sir!"

The engines emitted a familiar blue hue, a telltale sign that they are going to warp through space and time. In a short amount of time, the fleet exited Corbine space.

Aboard The NSS Visitor

"Sir, who are those people!"

"I don't know, just keep firing!" said Batesmen

"I want you to send two thousand Starships, and some mercenaries, do you hear me!"

"Yes sir! For CREST!"

The battle rages on...

Seeing a encirclement happening behind the fleet, Admiral Jackson orders that 300 Starfighters and 100 Battle Cruisers assist the Norcourtians in breaking through the encirclement.

"Eagle Squadron take the right, Hawk Squadron take left, Lets get them marines!" Flight Leader Lucius ordered.

"Yes sir"

"For the Alliance! For the Zett!" Everyone yelled.

Alliance Fleet Attacking

Azyriah watch in usual calm as their enemy, or rather enemies return fire to them. At least they won't be hit thanks to hardlight shielding. She expected that enemies will try to break the encirclement.

"Ma'am, were being seemingly outnumbered" said a crewman

"Did you check their ships weapons?" Azyriah mused

"Laser cannons and concussion bombs ma'am. Also another unknown enemy fleet sent at least two fighter squadrons and 100 starships. Classification, unknown" the crewman responded.

"They're tougher than we thought" Azyriah mused " Send in 5 interceptor squadrons, 3 fighter squadrons and 2 bomber squadrons. Send in two frigates and a destroyer as well for support."

"Yes ma'am"

In almost every aircraft carrier hangar, pilots were rushing to their respective craft while being barked upon with orders by shipwide AI voiceover intercoms. The frigates and the destroyer called to move for fire support started to break from their respective positions. light ships started to swarm out of the aircraft carrier bays to intercept and repel the attackers in any way possible.

I'm back, b*tches!!!
As you can see, fine ser, I deleted all my factbooks. Will make new ones, so don't worry!

Marsh Order
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsh Order » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:18 am

Inside of Ammaria

On board Ammaria, Solbauden sit down on her command chair and noticed something from The Command Monitor.. Somebody entered her ship

"Somebody entered the wolf lair.."
"Send the Genociders and the Devourers!"

"By Your Command..! Ma'am!"

In the Hangar

Several Huge Genociders and Mechanical Insects entered to the Hangar.

"Urza! Urza! Ris-Ris! Ar'keron!! *Translated: Kill! Kill! Destroy 'em All!!*" (Unknown Marsh Language)
THE MILITARY JUNTA OF MARSH ORDER
Novaya Marshal Puppet
(Unification reached-Sane and Insane Marsh merged into one nation)
Sixth Leader of Marsh
NS STATS ONLY WEAKLING
Bethesda/Steam should create this Achievment for Fallout 4
---
Left the Vault
Achievment Unlocked
Get Out before HL³

---

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:39 am

On General Griev's Harbinger Class Flagship

Griev was there sitting in a chair in a slumped position, "Grah! When will the orders comms link from central arrive! Gyah!" he shouted, creeping some nearby crew out. *beep* *beep*, "Ah, finally..." Griev said with a deep sigh, then he rearranged himself properly. "Ah... Greetings my emperor." he said as a hologram of the emperor was standing in front of him. "Greetings to you too Griev, anyway, here's your orders. First warp to the Zett system, one of the dreadnoughts warping must have a ready death ray and a trajectory towards the Kronos was it? Then, you fight the invaders. That is all." the hologram of the emperor said, then the transmission was cut.

"Huh, anyway. All ships of the 7th and 10th prepare for warp. Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7, please align yourself with the Kronos, and prepare your death ray. Griev out" Griev said over the intercom. "Death ray ready." the captain of Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7 said. "Warp in three, two, one..." before Griev was able to finish his sentence, the fleets warped.
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

The Frozen
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:39 am

Charybdis
General Armstrong finished escorting the final civilian through the portal when a messenger burst into the room shouting, "Our Allies are under attack! The enemy fleets entered the Gates of Zett and are engaged in fierce battle over Scylla. Our allies are holding on but our guns remain silent!"
The general looked shocked as she roared, "What?! What is Regulus doing?! He should be assisting our friends who are sticking their necks out for us!" "Ma'am he said he can't do anything without your authorization." Replied the messenger "That snarky little nerf-herder!! Order him to fire orbital guns and launch Scyllas garrison of fighters and bombers I want the space over Scylla buzzing with Railgun rounds, plasma lasers and ion pulses. And Make sure we don't hit our allies!"
"Aye ma'am" said the messenger as he swiftly ran to a comms station.

Scylla

The moon fortress was abuzz with activity as soldiers opened fire with magnetically accelerated cannons, plasma cannons, homing missiles carrying small mass consuming nanites and ion cannons capable of temporarily disabling a ships electronic system. The moon's hangars opened up as a swarm of fighters and bombers exited the hangars, dispersing quickly to avoid enemy fire. The fighters and bombers then moved quickly towards the Nearest enemy fleet in attempt to strafe it with kinetic and plasma weapons before breaking off and engaging enemy fire.

Farledor
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Farledor » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm

1st Quadrant Expedition
"Many call this the beginning of a "Zett War", involving such factions that are notorious for destruction like the Marsh Order. While the Coalition has sent it's first ever fleet outside of the solar system with many soldiers awaiting combat, reports have come in with estimations on how large the forces involved with the fighting are..."

The fleet was moving through other dimensional space, bustling with soldiers getting ready for one of the rare engagements that the Coalition gets to encounter- forces from outside the solar system, duking it out across uncountable measurements of space. While the standard Farledorian had no knowledge on the apparent "Frozen" they were assisting, the fleet was still energetic, excited to take part in war that many would boast about being easily won in a matter of days. Those with actual experience- few and far between -were more fearful and quiet, questioning what sort of reality-altering creatures they could be encountering in this far off system. In order to keep up the morale, many team building excercises were done in the hangers, imaginary wargames where they held fake weapons and would commit themselves to organizing in formations, boarding on and off dropships or refreshening their memory on the smaller details of their training. Such things were not harsh or stressful though, the soldiers being given the short time they had until they reach the system to get comfortable, for those in charge of the operation were well aware that many would be facing things that would change them forever, or remove them for just as long.

Jed Nostra was a name that was to be remembered however- his signifigance among others was minimal, but the man himself seemed to be favoured among fate. His experience with war within his homeland had provided the man with enough scars to carry the burden of being a young officer in charge of a infantry platoon. And he would only become more important as casualties would strike upon the forces if the war did ever catch up to them in time.

"Lieutenant?"
The mess hall was nothing if not noisy, the soldiers were barely restricted by the onboard ship security in doing almost whatever they pleased with the volume of their voices, laughter, cheering and yells of both anger and pure adrenaline were about the entire mess hall. It's clean silver plating was a odd background for the messy, varied soldiers that sat together. "I'm fine, fine." Jed replied, unaware of the glare he gave back to the corporal whom sat some distance away from him, the corporal and the soldiers next to him surprised by the expression before one of them spoke of a past event, causing laughter and smiling once more. The lieutenant merely sighed, slipping back into thought as the ship moved along in high speed towards the foreign system...

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 am

In Warp-Space

"Reaching warp end in a minute!" Griev shouted on the jerky intercoms. "Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7! Are you ready to fire?" Griev shouted to the warping ship on the intercoms, "Yes commander!" answered the captain of that specific dreadnought. "Ten seconds till the warp end! Ready yourselves soldiers!" General Griev shouted on the intercoms while the AI of all the ships were preparing. Then, the warp stopped, the ships were at the scene, and Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7 was fast approaching to the OSS Vengeance, as the warp speed of that dreadnought managed to pass through the shield. "Release your fighters Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7! And fire your death ray!" ordered General Griev. "The fighters are out! Firing!" said the captain of that dreadnought as a green beam fast approached the enemy ship, and it seemed that the dreadnought will crash into the ship as well.

In General Ui-Von-Hin's Harbinger/Nova Class Flagship

"The order has been given to warp to General Griev's location!" Ui-Von-Hin said as his fleet prepared their warp drives. "All right soldiers! FOR THE EMPIRE!!!" Ui-Von-Hin shouted as they warped to the Zett system.

Factbooks

Kshatrijan Order
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kshatrijan Order » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 am

The Rimworld Remnant wrote:In Warp-Space

"Reaching warp end in a minute!" Griev shouted on the jerky intercoms. "Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7! Are you ready to fire?" Griev shouted to the warping ship on the intercoms, "Yes commander!" answered the captain of that specific dreadnought. "Ten seconds till the warp end! Ready yourselves soldiers!" General Griev shouted on the intercoms while the AI of all the ships were preparing. Then, the warp stopped, the ships were at the scene, and Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7 was fast approaching to the OSS Vengeance, as the warp speed of that dreadnought managed to pass through the shield. "Release your fighters Destructor Class Dreadnought 10-A7! And fire your death ray!" ordered General Griev. "The fighters are out! Firing!" said the captain of that dreadnought as a green beam fast approached the enemy ship, and it seemed that the dreadnought will crash into the ship as well.

"The order has been given to warp to General Griev's location!" Ui-Von-Hin said as his fleet prepared their warp drives. "All right soldiers! FOR THE EMPIRE!!!" Ui-Von-Hin shouted as they warped to the Zett system.

The green beam hit its mark. It could have been destroyed. However, it was mitigated by the extremely durable Xonium plating and the Xenomass underlayer beneath, leaving a quick healing Xenomass layer underneath.

Aboard OSS Vengeance

"Ma'am, we've been hit. Major hull damage."

"Who are they?" Azyriah asked, still calm and stoic.

"Another unknown enemy. They're right behind us." the crewman said as ship AI declared that the ship is healing its lost Xonium plating.

CRAASHH!!!

The ships holo displays turned from colored to red. Lights in the deck went out, replaced by faint floorlights. Alarms rang in the whole ship.

"Ma'am. Ship collided into us. Enemy ones. Classification size: dreadnought"

On the outside it looked like some tiny thorn stuck against the hulking super titan vessel. Shipboard fighters swarmed out the vessel and the nearby carriers within the dreadnought's trajectory, good thing their shielding took the brunt of their masters. Fighters soon start to harass the stuck dreadnought.

"I want troops in that dreadnought. Eliminate and clear opposition inside of it. Report Internal Security Units all over this ship." Azyriah commanded

"yes ma'am" Orders were soon booming over the intercoms. ISU's used their teleportation to get into the deck.

Barracks compartment of the OSS Vengeance

"Alright, boys! Gear up! Chief got us something to do!" a male voice boomed across the room. 45 Rangers geared up in their white and black armor, then finally donning their jaws-like helmets. HUD in their helmets beamed up their mission: Clear up the dreadnought. Kill every single one of them inside. They readied their weapons and gathered in specific detachments. They used telepathy to communicate with their helmet's AI. Their helmet AI then picked stealthy locations for them to teleport. Soon the Rangers disappeared, finding themselves inside the dreadnought.

Outside Zett system

Jaeden's 14th Invasion Fleet warped out to the perimeter of Zett system, where a fleet was blocking their way to Azyriah's 32nd Warfleet.

"Sir we have an unidentified force blocking our way to the 32nd Warfleet. Energy readings state that the 32nd Warfleet has been attacked."

Jaeden Equinox, hearing this, finally spoke out: "Simple solution, open fire and annihilate them."

The order was carried out Kshatrijan ships fired their weapons right behind their enemies.

OOC: Kshatrijan ships are self-healing and have some form of sentience, thanks to biotechnology. These abilities don't applie to vessels like frigates and fighters.
Last edited by Kshatrijan Order on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm back, b*tches!!!

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:35 am

Kshatrijan Order wrote:
The Rimworld Remnant wrote:In Warp-Space

The green beam hit its mark. However, it was stopped by the hardlight shield. As soon as the beam dispersed, the shields follow suit.

Aboard OSS Vengeance

"Ma'am, our shields are temporary down, shields reboot in 10 seconds."

"Who are they?" Azyriah asked, still calm and stoic.

"Another unknown enemy. They're right behind us." the crewman said as ship AI declared that the ship shields came back to life.

CRAASHH!!!

The ships holo displays turned from colored to red. Lights in the deck went out, replaced by faint floorlights. Alarms rang in the whole ship.

"Ma'am. Ship collided into us. Enemy ones. Classification size: dreadnought"

On the outside it looked like some tiny thorn stuck against the hulking super titan vessel. Shipboard fighters swarmed out the vessel and the nearby carriers within the dreadnought's trajectory, good thing their shielding took the brunt of their masters. Fighters soon start to harass the stuck dreadnought.

"I want troops in that dreadnought. Eliminate and clear opposition inside of it. Report Internal Security Units all over this ship." Azyriah commanded

"yes ma'am" Orders were soon booming over the intercoms. ISU's used their teleportation to get into the deck.

Barracks compartment of the OSS Vengeance

"Alright, boys! Gear up! Chief got us something to do!" a male voice boomed across the room. 45 Rangers geared up in their white and black armor, then finally donning their jaws-like helmets. HUD in their helmets beamed up their mission: Clear up the dreadnought. Kill every single one of them inside. They readied their weapons and gathered in specific detachments. They used telepathy to communicate with their helmet's AI. Their helmet AI then picked stealthy locations for them to teleport. Soon the Rangers disappeared, finding themselves inside the dreadnought.

Outside Zett system

Jaeden's 14th Invasion Fleet warped out to the perimeter of Zett system, where a fleet was blocking their way to Azyriah's 32nd Warfleet.

"Sir we have an unidentified force blocking our way to the 32nd Warfleet. Energy readings state that the 32nd Warfleet has been attacked."

Jaeden Equinox, hearing this, finally spoke out: "Simple solution, open fire and annihilate them."

The order was carried out Kshatrijan ships fired their weapons right behind their enemies.

OOC: Um, I passed through your hard light shield. And our dreadnoughts are comparable to your ship.
Last edited by The Rimworld Remnant on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Factbooks

Kshatrijan Order
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kshatrijan Order » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:46 am

OOC: you never said anything about death rays bypassing my shields. And its A DANG supertitan. and the OSS Vengeance is about twice the size of the Moon

I'm back, b*tches!!!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents