NATION

PASSWORD

YouTube Video Causes Controversy

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

YouTube Video Causes Controversy

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

This video shows how fast food chains use skinny people in advertising has been labled a case of false advertising as fast food has been known to cause obesity.

Quite frankly, I don't see an issue with this. If you ask me, fast food companies should be able to advertise they want. Anyways, what do you think NSG?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Tolko Temnota
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolko Temnota » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Australian Republic wrote:This video shows how fast food chains use skinny people in advertising has been labled a case of false advertising as fast food has been known to cause obesity.

Quite frankly, I don't see an issue with this. If you ask me, fast food companies should be able to advertise they want. Anyways, what do you think NSG?

Seriously? A rickroll thread?

Are you trying to get warned by the mods?
When you begin to see that your enemy is suffering, that is the beginning of insight.
―Thích Nhất Hạnh
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Rest in peace, Dyakovo.

Daburuetchi
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Daburuetchi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Nice job wasting the mod's time

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:16 pm

Tolko Temnota wrote:
Australian Republic";p="268m19442 wrote:This video shows how fast food chains use skinny people in advertising has been labled a case of false advertising as fast food has been known to cause obesity.

Seriously? A rickroll thread?

Are you trying to get warned by the mods?

Rick Rolls are against the rules? Oh shit!
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

The Hobbesian Metaphysician
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hobbesian Metaphysician » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Nice waste of my time.

Not even in a good way too. So please get some dinner, calm down, and stop your suicide by mod.
I am just going to lay it out here, I am going to be very blunt.

Gatito
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gatito » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Others might not think this is so funny, but you at least brightened up my day. Thanks OP.
Lazarus (Link) citizen
International Northwestern Union (Link) citizen (as Otitag), former 2 time delegate
Central Pacific Empire (Link) citizen (as Octuagesimo Octavo), former assemblyman prior to merger

Egoist, post-left, anarcho-naturist, luddite, apolitical lifestylist
I'm a girl, dammit

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:43 pm

YouTube videos cause controversey: there's news. :roll:
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:44 pm

I get it now. You posted a thread about a youtube video causing controversy. Then, a youtube video caused controversy in this thread. Good job, OP.
probando

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:51 pm

New confederate ramenia wrote:I get it now. You posted a thread about a youtube video causing controversy. Then, a youtube video caused controversy in this thread. Good job, OP.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
You figured it out

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Gatito wrote:Others might not think this is so funny, but you at least brightened up my day. Thanks OP.

:hug:

Tsaraine
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaraine » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Australian Republic, *** warned for spam ***. You have prior warnings for spamming with pointless threads in NSG back in 2013; I heartily encourage you not to return to those days.

~ Tsar the Mod

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General