NATION

PASSWORD

Amerikaner Law Records [DON'T POST]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Amerika I
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Amerikaner Law Records [DON'T POST]

Postby Amerika I » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:28 pm

This is a record of major laws passed by Amerika I. All laws follow the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik's Articles of State, and laws that don't are considered invalid.

Current Laws in Effect (June 21st, 2015 to December 31st, 2015):
- The Equal Marriage Act - Passed November 21st, 2015
- The Linguistic Recognition Act - Passed November 25th, 2015
- The Compulsory Firearms Ownership Act - Passed November 25th, 2015
- The Permanent Neutrality Act - Passed December 5th, 2015
- The Equal Party Recognition Act - Passed December 10th, 2015
- The Insurance Elimination Act - Passed December 10th, 2015
- The Commercial Firearms Regulation Act - Passed December 26th, 2015
- The Civil Liberties Extension Act - Passed December 30th, 2015

Current Laws in Effect (January 1st, 2016 to June 21st, 2016):
- The International Emigration and Immigration Act - Passed January 2nd, 2016
- The National Housing Act - Passed January 4th, 2016
- The National Green Act - Passed January 8th, 2016
- The Maternity Rights Protection Act - Passed January 8th, 2016
- The Nationalization of Communications Act - Passed January 9th, 2016
- The Cultural Preservation and Promotion Act - Passed January 9th, 2016
- The National Identification Act - Passed January 12, 2016
- The Democratic Jurisdiction Act - Passed January 14, 2016
- The Abortion Regulation Act - Passed January 17th, 2016
- The Campaign Assistance Act - Passed January 22nd, 2016
- The Capital Organization Act - Passed January 26th, 2016
- The Crackdown of Recreational Drugs Act - February 2nd, 2016
Last edited by Amerika I on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 21 times in total.
"The Amerikanen may be our Enemies, but I can admit that they train Fierce and Hardy soldiers"

- George V of Lahnberg, 1807

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Preamble: All men and women are created equal. This has been stated in Amerika's constitution, and along with it, all men and women all have the same rights, including those to life, liberty, and marriage. To preserve the Amerikan traddition of freedom and liberty, all people will be granted the right to marry.

Terms of the Equal Marriage Act:
- All people will be given the right to marry whomever they wish, regardless of race, gender, age*, sexual orientation(s), and abilities/disabilities.

- All will be able to marry, however, no person under the age of 16 may marry, and no person may marry a person under the age of 16.

Passed on November 21st, 2015, by the Parliament of the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika
Last edited by Amerika I on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
"The Amerikanen may be our Enemies, but I can admit that they train Fierce and Hardy soldiers"

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Preamble: As Amerika devolps a multi-cultural society, with peoples from all over the world, it is unfair that these people's language, and by extent, their culture, be oppressed. Hence, this law will provide the instructions for a language to gain national recognition.

Terms of the Linguistic Recognition Act:
- Any language with more then 600,000 native born speakers will be recognized by the government. If a national language's native populace drops under 600,000, then it will be a State recognized Language.

- A nationally recognized language may and will be spoken freely in Amerika, along with the official language of German. It is a legal requirement that all immigrants that speak a national language learn the official language of German.

Passed by the Parliament of the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on November 25th, 2015
Last edited by Amerika I on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:11 am

Preamble: All citizens have a right to self defense and protection. As such, all citizens should be able to own firearms in the name of self defense, lest citizens be unable to defend themselves from all threats.

Terms of the Act:
- All citizens (persons above the age of 16) will be legally required to purchase at least one firearm, wether it be a handgun, hunting rifle, or shotgun.

- All citizens will have the right to use these firearms in self defense of themselves, but may not fire upon non-threatening persons on or outside a person's property.

- All citizens will be required to take a gun safety course and purchase a license before acquiring a firearm. In addition, all firearms must be kept in a safe place.

- Any citizen may not possess the following firearms: military grade assault rifles, HMGs or LMGs, grenade launching rifles, and automatic pistols. Weapons of these kinds will be confiscated, along with imprisonment and the removal of a firearms license.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on November 25th, 2015

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:22 am

Preamble: As the world becomes more militant and violent, with rival nations competing for resources and land, Amerika is often caught in the crossfire. To protect Amerika's sovereignty, the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik hereby declares permanent neutrality in all future armed conflicts.

Terms of the Act:
- Amerika will not intervene in foreign conflicts at all,and military personnel may not be deployed to an active region of conflict by the A.NA.F.

- Amerikaner military personnel may be deployed to a conflict should it cross into Amerikaner territory, or directly kill/wound civilians inside Amerika.

- Amerika may not be forbidden by this law to deploy personnel to international peace keeping missions, as well as deploying personnel
to provide humanitarian aid to foreign countries.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on December 5th, 2015
Last edited by Amerika I on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Preamble: All citizens have the right of expressing political standpoint. By extension, this means that all political factions have the right to express political standpoints, and in turn, be nationally recognized as a political faction. This Act will provide the basis for a political faction to be nationally recognized.

Terms of the Equal Party Recognition Act:

- Political Factions are to be divided into 3 distinct groups - Provincial, State, and National. A provincial faction will need to hold at least 1% of seats in a Provincial Magistrate, a state faction with 1% of seats in the State Parliament, and national faction with 1% of seats in the National Parliament.

- Once a party gains national, provincial, or state recognition, and loses it's seats in a following election, the party is still recognized nationally. However, should it be banned from a government level, then it cannot re-gain recognition through elections, only when a party is un-banned by the National Parliament.

- All political factions, despite levels of recognition, may carry out normal party activities. These include nominating candidates for the Chancellory, holding political rallies, and running for seats in the next tier above or below their current status.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on December 10th, 2015

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Preamble: Privately owned and operated insurance agencies are a corrupt business, taking money from the people with the promise of returning it in emergency. The Insurance Elimination Act, therefore, will eliminate private insurance and nationalize the insurance industry, in the name of the Amerikaner people.

Terms of the Insurance Elimination Act:

- Privately owned insurance businesses will be subsidized by the federal government. This will make the federal government responsible for handling insurance claims.

- The finances needed for this endeavor will be built into the federal tax, as not to raise the tax burden on the working class. Insurance taxes, unlike regular tax, will be set aside for later use.

- Insurance claims are to be handled by Provincial Insurance Committees, who will oversee the distribution of insurance payments ensure the payments are used responsibly.

- Embezzlement, or illegal consumption, of any insurance payments by P.I.C agents will be considered an act of corruption, which will be punishable by death.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on December 10th, 2015

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:31 am

Preamble: All citizens, as provided by the Compulsory Firearms Ownership Act, are legally required to own firearms in the name of self defense. The Commercial Firearms Regulation Act will provide the groundwork for what firearms will be legal to sell and possess in the State.

Terms of the Commercial Firearms Regulation Act:

- A firearm will be legally allowed to be sold and used in the public should it have been officially released to military service (to any military force) 30 years prior to the given date (Any weapon released in 1990 will be legal for use in 2020).

- Markets for firearms, like normal markets, are free and open. However, State officials must observe and register firearms purchased and sold, as well as ammunition. Unrecorded firearms are considered contraband.

- Certain weapons can be temporarily or permanently banned from public use should the State condemn it as a weapon tp dangerous, as public safety should be the State's top priority in this legislation.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on December 26, 2015

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:27 am

Preamble: The basic rights provided by the Amerikaner National Constitution, however strong they are in projecting the concepts of liberty and freedom, need reinforcement in certain areas. Thus, the Civil Liberties Extension Act will extend the legal protection of civil liberties to the LGBT community.

Terms of the Civil Liberties Extension Act:

- Discrimination, based on sexual orientation or gender, is hereby banned from Amerika. Just as discrimination based on race, discrimination to the LGBT community will be considered a federal offense.

- Forms of discrimination include (but are not limited to) - harassment in public/private schooling and the workplace, being thrown out of public places on no other grounds, and mistreatment by security forces and law enforcement officials.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on December 30th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:11 am

The National Crest of the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika

The International Emigration and Immigration Act

Preamble: As a sovereign nation, the Amerikaner peoples have built solid relations with foreign nations from the European Federation to the ISTP. As such, free and unrestricted travel must be allowed between the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik and her friends across the globe.

Terms of the International Emigration and Immigration Act:

- VISA programs are to be established that create free, unrestricted travel and trade to specific countries that are associated with Amerika.

- To be able to use the VISA program, a person must be a citizen of the country (A Montrovarländer must be a citizen of Montrovarlände to travel to Amerika).

- VISA programs are to extend to all members of the European Federation (Including Montrovarlände, Lëveat, Pärzal, das Vaelgrachter Union Imperium, and the Konfederazion das Staatenër Imperium). Other nations who wish for VISAs may apply for such.

- VISAs are to be extended to -
the Konfederazion Über der Staatenër Gemeinwessen

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 2nd, 2016
Last edited by Amerika I on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Preamble: All Amerikaners are entitled to the same rights - Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. It is the duty of the state to ensure these rights are enforced. As such, the National Housing Act will provide the groundwork for subsidies for housing.

Terms of the National Housing Act:

- All citizens are entitled to a 500 square meter shelter equipped with running water, heat, climate control, electricity, and wifi. All of said utilities will be free, provided by the state.

- Housing, as stated, is free. However, unnecessary renovations must be paid for out of pocket (It is not the State's Expense). However, necessary repairs must be covered by the State.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 4th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Preamble: Amerika, being a modern nation, must balance it's industrial development and the health and well being of the environment. As such, the National Green Act will provide the groundwork for how Amerika will go about accomplishing this.

Terms of the National Green Act:

- The creation of "Green Zones" - Areas of wilderness between established Municipalities that may not be developed on. Green Zones must be at least 1.5 kilometers wide and may only have a select few structures (roads, power lines, and rail lines) between them.

- Construction on Green Zones is illegal - and will be punishable by a fine ranging from €100,000 USP to €6,000,000 USP, depending on the severity of environmental damage. Prison terms may be applicable, depending on the severity of damage.

- The Ministry of Environmental Relations, the Ministry of the Interior, and the Ministry for Law Enforcement will cooperate in cracking down on poaching and illegal logging, construction, and mining in Green Zone areas.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 8th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Preamble: As a child develops, it is unfair that the mother of the child be forced to juggle time raising their child and working. Therefore, the Maternity Rights Protection Act will seek to establish the rights of new mothers.

Terms of the Maternity Rights Protection Act:

- All new mothers will be given 6 months paid maternity leave, which will be jointly paid by the State and the mother's employer. The mother is to receive minimum wage (€100 USP per hour).

- All mothers, once they have used up their 6 months leave, are to be entitled to state funded daycare and pre-education programs for their children.

- New parents may have their income tax cut by 30% after their first child, 20% after the second child, and 10% after the third. Tax breaks may last for a maximum of 36 months.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 8, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am

Preamble: It is a basic human right for all peoples to communicate freely. Communication, among other things, expresses views and spreads ideas. As such, the Nationalization of Communications Act will aim to make access to communication online publicly available to all.

Terms of the Nationalization of Communications Act:

- All forms of telecommunications and Internet access will be nationalized and subsidized by the state. This means that the state will provide free internet and cell phone reception to all Amerikaners.

- The Ministry of Telecommunications and the Ministry for Public Services will be jointly responsible to oversee this new policy. The Ministry of Telecommunications will directly oversee nationalized internet and cell providers.

- The Ministry for Public Relations will manage a public feedback system to receive feedback on this system p, and use this feedback to improve upon the system.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 9th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:16 pm

The National Crest of the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika

The Cultural Preservation and Promotion Act

Preamble: As Amerika assimilates into the global community, it is a positive change that Amerikaners can embrace foreign cultures. However, it is an important point that the Amerikaner peoples do not forget who they are as a society. Thus, the Cultural Preservation and Promotion Act will lay the framework for promoting the Amerikaner culture.

Terms of the Cultural Preservation and Promotion Act:

- The Amerikaner Education system will add a new portion of the curricula - Cultural Education. Cultural Education will educate the youth of Amerika on traditional Amerikaner values and customs.

- The promotion of Amerikaner culture will be taken up by the Ministry for Culture, who will oversee municipal festivals, holidays, and promote Amerikaner customs and tradition.

- The Ministry for Cultural Developments will be created by this law. The MCD will be responsible for subsidizing and promoting Amerikaner art, cuisine, music, and architecture.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 9th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Preamble: Amerika is a single country. Given this, a nation is not much without the icons that represent the nation's culture and people. Thus, the National Identification Act will provide the icons of the Amerikaner nation.

Terms of the National Identification Act:

- The National Animal shall be designated as the Amerikaner Holzpferd, the National Bird shall be designated as the Amerikaner Bald Eagle.

- The National Language shall be designated as Amerikaner, and the National Cuisine shall be designated as the Amerikaner Apelkuchen.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 12, 2016
Last edited by Amerika I on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Preamble: Amerika is a land of democracy, standing against all forms of Tyranny. To enforce this, it is commonly known that judges forcibly place sentences on individuals unopposed. The Democratic Jurisdiction Act will reform the justice system to work for the basic principles of the Amerikaner Democracy

Terms of the Democratic Jurisdiction Act:

- Committees of 25 individuals will be elected to serve as Justice Commissions. Justice Commissions will be responsible for sentencing and overseeing prosecutions.

- Justice Commissions will only be allowed to be comprised of legal experts such as lawyers. This is to ensure the legal competence of Justice Commissioners.

- Justice Commissions will be appointed by the governments of Free States. Justice Commissions will be re-appointed every 3.5 years. Justice Commissioners may serve an infinite amount of terms, but may not serve consecutive terms.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 14th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Preamble: All Amerikaners have the right to choose. However, this right must be revoked when it can harm or end the life of another person. As so, the Abortion Regulation Act will provide the legal groundwork for all cases in which abortion shall be legal.

Terms of the Abortion Regulation Act:

- Abortion may only be legal in unusual cases, such as rape. However, if a parent cannot afford to care for their child, abortion may be legal in this case.

- This Act does not infringe upon the right to use contraceptives, but encourages them, especially if one does not wish to have offspring.

- Abortion proceedings will be partially (45%) paid for by the person who is receiving it. The Ministry for Health will cover the remaining 55% of expenses.

Passed by the Amerikaner Bundesrepublik of Amerika on January 17th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Preamble: Democracy is defined as the practice of allowing the people to choose their government. However, when electing a government, the people must have equal information on possible candidates. As such, the Campaign Assistance Act will lay the groundwork for how election campaigns will be run.

Terms of the Campaign Assistance Act:

- All candidates, wether running for office seriously or as a joke, will be given free air time on TV, radio, and will receive free advertising space in public areas.

- Campaigns, from this point forward, may not receive any form of donations from outside support, except for individual donations under €500 USP.

Passed by the United Provinces of Amerika on January 22nd, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 am

The National Crest of the Amerikaner State

The Capital Organization Act

Preamble: As the population of the Amerikaner State expands and urbanization increases, new cities will be able to house meetings of the national government. In this case, the Capital Organization Act will provide the legality for the National Parliament to meet and pass legislation in any city it chooses.

Terms of the Capital Organization Act:

- Cities with a population over 1,500,000 may erect Parliamentary Houses, or structures that can comfortably house all four houses of the National Parliament and it's representatives.

- The National Parliament, with a 75% vote, may choose to re-locate to a new meeting hall, for a 2 month session in that particular city. Once the session ends, the National Parliament will return to it's rightful capital of Pretoria.

- Cities that may house the National Parliament are - Hauser, Amsterdam, Brunswick, Quebec, Nassau, St. Augustine, Geldbach, St. Pierre, Johannesburg, Pietersburg, Klausendorf, and St. Petersburg.

Passed by the Amerikaner State on January 26th, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Preamble: The role of the national government is to serve and protect the people. As a result, the government must take precautionary steps to ensure the well being of the people, especially regarding the consumption of recreational drugs.

Terms of the Crackdown of Recreational Drugs Act:

- All recreational drugs, as seen by the national government, will be legalized for public consumption. These drugs include marijuana, cocaine, hereon, etc.

- Parties that produce newly legalized drugs will be seen as legitimate business, but are required to pay federal tax on revenue and have a license to produce drugs. Inspections of manufacturing facilities will be performed every six months to ensure regulations are followed.

- Drug consumption, in the eyes of the law, will not be seen as a federal offense. Instead, drug addiction will be treated as a health issue. Any inmates convicted of drug use will be released to addiction care units on the grounds of this legislation.

Passed by the Amerikaner Reich of Amerika on February 2nd, 2016

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Tag

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information