NATION

PASSWORD

The First Intergalactic War (PMT-FFT) Now open to all!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

The First Intergalactic War (PMT-FFT) Now open to all!

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:40 pm

For years, the various civilizations of the Local Group have clashed with the Hegemony using words over diplomatic tables and with threats across fortified borders. Now, they have put aside their words and left their diplomatic tables in favor of plasma weapons and weapons arrays. Two distinct sides have formed: those backing the Hegemony, currently consisting of no one, and those against it, currently consisting of several races.

The Qalent
Height: 9 ft
Weight: 107 pounds
Tech Level: FFT
Description: The Qalent Empire is a massive empire spanning the entire Draco Galaxy, plus territory in two dozen smaller galaxies in the local group. It is neither benevolent nor malevolent, but believes it is the master race of the universe and allies with few others if at all possible. Qalent scientists experiment on captured individuals, performing vivisection and playing cruel games. Their technology is highly advanced in all fields, and they are very efficient fighters. They have a background as an amphibious species from a watery moon in the Draco galaxy.

The L'teska
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 130 pounds
Tech Level: FT
Description: The L'teska Confederation is a union of several nations of the cat-like L'teska species, with each nation ranging from PMT to high FT. The Confederation controls several dozen globular clusters and an arm of the Andromeda galaxy. The race is advanced, and its culture is centered around honorable warfare.

The Triangulum Coalition
Height: 8 ft, 7 ft, 4 ft (in order of images top-bottom)
Weight: 120 pounds, 105 pounds, 81 pounds (in order, top-bottom)
Tech Level: FT, FT, high PMT with FTL (in order, top-bottom)
Description: The Triangulum Coalition is comprised of the H'tchke, the Lifiola, and the Tunnic, (in order, top-bottom), three alien races that began in systems near each other and met each other after gaining FTL. They control about 4/5 of the Triangulum galaxy and are setting up colonies in Andromeda and the Magellanic Clouds.

The K'raa
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/fc/aa/57fcaaf4e6c1745455177d0f8fa3eb7e.jpg
Height: 7ft
Weight: 200 pounds
Tech Level: Low FT, with some PMT elements
Description: The K'raa are a violent race of crocodile-like aliens that originated on a hot, swampy planet in a globular cluster above the Milky way Galactic Plane. The currently control twenty-three globular clusters and have outposts in the outer rim of the Milky Way and Triangulum. They are actually at a PMT tech level, but their FT tech is made reverse-engineered stolen technology.

[box]The Minervan Star Empire
ImageHeight: 6 ft
Weight: 110 pounds
Tech Level: High FT, some FFT elements
Description: The Minervan Star Empire, synonymous with the Minervan Imperium, is an isolationist state controlling the Central Bulge of the Andromeda galaxy and several nearby globular clusters. It had a violent past, involving massive civil wars, genocides, social upheavals, and coups, and has been everything from a theocracy to a roman-style republic. It is currently an empire with its aging Emperor being advised by the Council of Warlords. Its Starbirds, the nickname outsiders have given its various ships, most of which have wing-shaped protrusions that are leftovers of the bird-worshiping Great Minervan Theocracy, are fast and laden with deadly weapons. Minervan culture was once centered around honor, despite the corruption so common in the government. Minervans are now greedy, ruthless, and cruel.

Roster

Pro-Hegemony

Anti-Hegemony
  • The Qalent
  • The L'teska
  • The Triangulum Coalition
  • The K'raa
Last edited by The Eastern Hegemony on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.

The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:08 pm

OOC: All nations that RP must be able to move troops (or the equivalent, if your nation has no biological organisms) through space.

30 Pieces of Silver
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby 30 Pieces of Silver » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:48 pm

Following up on our previous conversation, I understand the gist of it. Looks great! I have no questions. I wanted to post here also to reiterate my interest.
Last edited by 30 Pieces of Silver on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With each new paragraph I find it harder to keep pace with the pieces of silver. Words circulate more slowly than coins. The story I am trying without success to run down resembles a wheel with thirty spokes. At first it spins slowly, then faster and faster; the flickering pokes fuse into a solid metal disk, a sort of enormous silver piece that can never be hidden. - Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky

The Factbook of Clio, A FT Star System

The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 am

30 Pieces of Silver wrote:Following up on our previous conversation, I understand the gist of it. Looks great! I have no questions. I wanted to post here also to reiterate my interest.

OOC: Thanks for your assistance and for inadvertently bumping the thread.

The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 am

*Development*

The Minervan Star Empire, an isolationist state controlling the Central Bulge of the Andromeda galaxy, has joined the war against the Hegemony. With the odds stacking up in the belligerents' favor, the war appears to be becoming a grim one for the Hegemony.

A Minervan heavy cruiser stationed in Qalent territory
Last edited by The Eastern Hegemony on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Cybernet Protocol
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernet Protocol » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:38 pm

This looks like something I could participate in. Probably on the side of the Hegemony.
Imagine Skynet combined with the Machines from the Matrix trilogy, and add the Cybermen from Doctor Who, the Replicators and Asurans from Stargate, along with the Borg from Star trek.
New Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:41 pm

The Cybernet Protocol wrote:This looks like something I could participate in. Probably on the side of the Hegemony.

OOC: Good, thanks.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 am

OOC: Lemmmmme guess. We'll all be joining the losing side.

(Yes, Heg, I read your factbook.)
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

The Eastern Hegemony
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Hegemony » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Gigaverse wrote:OOC: Lemmmmme guess. We'll all be joining the losing side.

(Yes, Heg, I read your factbook.)

OOC: Now go read the most recent LoM post. I would never predetermine an RP's outcome without the unanimous consent of the RPers involved. That would ruin the purpose of the RP. If, and probably when, the Hegemony starts to lose, I'll continue to play it out realistically and not whine and snivel. An alt-canon will be created, which will probably be pretty interesting, considering I could have the Hegemony's remaining living troops scatter into the space outside the Local Group and let the people form militias to fight bloody wars of rebellion against the Qalent. Underground cells would attempt to whisk people away from Qalent holding cells to save them from cruel experiments and such.

As I said, either scenario would be interesting, and I may create an alt-canon either way. It would also be interesting if we lost, but the losses on both sides were so large that we kept a piece of our territory and became a smaller, poorer, isolationist state based solely on war, completely surrounded by the new superpowers of the Local Group.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents