NATION

PASSWORD

Kid Icarus: Pantheon-IC Open(We'll never close)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Kid Icarus: Pantheon-IC Open(We'll never close)

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Skyworld
"Something is wrong." Palutena, goddess of light said, looking outside a window at Skyworld. "What is it Lady Palutena?" Pit, captain of Palutena's guard asked, a worried look on his face. Palutena sighed. "I feel the celestial balance shifting. the Underworld is stirring." she said. she then turned to Pit. "Gear up Pit. I have a mission for you."

Underworld
"My my. its good to be back!" Hades, god of the Underworld said. he stood in his Underworld, surrounded by hordes of monsters, each one bred for war. his newly revived commander the Hewdraw flew around the area, roaring, while Pandora (another rived commander) stood in her old body, commanding troops. Thanatos, god of death, flew around in his dragon form, celebrating his return to life, and the mighty Twinbellows roared and barked violently. Hades laughed. "Pitty-pat will rue the day he defeated me!"
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Hall of Judgement
The gavel banged down on the court floor as yet another soul was banished to the Underworld, sent there by Batus Alexander, God of Justice. Taking a rest, he felt the celestial balance shifting somehow. "That, and I saw Deros' post," Batus interjected.
Batus, I'm narrating.
"Sorry. Continue."
He would have to send a messenger. "Ailos, I have a task for you."
Ailos entered the long hallway into Batus' Chamber. He was an angel who was born without wings-a different angel. However, he had mechanical wings that Ironus designed. "What can I do for you, Lord?"
"Do not bring that Lord nonsense. I am Batus. Call me Batus," Batus said, sharply, "I have a task for you-go to Lady Palutena and ask if she feels it as well."
"But you just said that she did!" interjected Ailos.
"I have to get the interactions going somehow, Ailos. Otherwise the RP will die," Batus sharply replied.
"Fine. Can't you just have Ironus email her or something?" asked Ailos.
"Interactions," reminded Ironus from a large computer screen.
"Fine. I'm going," Ailos replied. He activated his metal wings and flew off to Skyworld.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:53 pm

High above Skyworld, like, very high up, a blinding burst of light seemingly exploded out of nowhere. You know what that means? No, of course you don't. Why would you? The light descended in a great fiery sphere, as if the sun itself was falling upon Skyworld. Because it was, the freaking sun is falling right now. A great, mighty, and incredibly handsome voiced boomed.

"IIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEE ARIIIIIIIIIIIIVED!!!!!!!!"

As the sun raced closer, and don't worry, it's not burning anything, it's true form became more visable. Before you guess, no, it's true form isn't just the ball of fire with spiky, golden hair. The fireball took the form of a flaming golden chariot, pulled by only the four most majestic flaming golden horses. What else would pull such a magnificent vessel? The chariot crashed mere feet from Palutena and Pit, the horses kicking their feet up and neighing majestically. Holding the reins was none other than

"I'll take care of introductions. Thank you"

Alright, then he'll introduce himself. Go ahead.

"A little birdie told me you needed some interactions, and BOOM it came to me! My magnificent intro post! I am none other than Apollo, the Sun god!"

I think Palutena and Pit already know that, I assume you are referring to the reader.

"Of course!" Apollo nodded. "Unfortunately, I have some things to attend to..." He flicked his hand into view to reveal a pair of golden tickets that were obviously on fire. "I've got tickets for Wicked for tonight. Must be the only guy in the world that hasn't seen it yet!" The god reered back in laughter at his reference to another show. Which one, you ask? Go find out. "Luckily, I have someone for you all to talk with".

And he didn't even describe his appearance. That's what apps are for, right? Apollo reached into the chariot and threw out Lyron, who you should know about because of, duh, my app. The angel landed face first onto the ground. Apollo tugged the reins and flew back off into the sky.

"HAAAAAAVEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!"

Lyron, a short, round angel in a golden robe, got back to his feet and rubbed his head bashfully. "Uh... hi?"
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Mundeo wrote:High above Skyworld, like, very high up, a blinding burst of light seemingly exploded out of nowhere. You know what that means? No, of course you don't. Why would you? The light descended in a great fiery sphere, as if the sun itself was falling upon Skyworld. Because it was, the freaking sun is falling right now. A great, mighty, and incredibly handsome voiced boomed.

"IIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEE ARIIIIIIIIIIIIVED!!!!!!!!"

As the sun raced closer, and don't worry, it's not burning anything, it's true form became more visable. Before you guess, no, it's true form isn't just the ball of fire with spiky, golden hair. The fireball took the form of a flaming golden chariot, pulled by only the four most majestic flaming golden horses. What else would pull such a magnificent vessel? The chariot crashed mere feet from Palutena and Pit, the horses kicking their feet up and neighed majestically. Holding the reins was none other than

"I'll take care of introductions. Thank you"

Alright, then he'll introduce himself. Go ahead.

"A little birdie told me you needed some interactions, and BOOM it came to me! My magnificent intro post! I am none other than Apollo, the Sun god!"

I think Palutena and Pit already know that, I assume you are referring to the reader.

"Of course!" Apollo nodded. "Unfortunately, I have some things to attend to..." He flicked his hand into view to reveal a pair of golden tickets that were obviously on fire. "I've got tickets for Wicked for tonight. Must be the only guy in the world that hasn't seen it yet!" The god reered back in laughter at his reference to another show. Which one, you ask? Go find out. "Luckily, I have someone for you all to talk with".

And he didn't even describe his appearance. That's what apps are for, right? Apollo reached into the chariot and threw out Lyron, who you should know about because of, duh, my app. The angel landed face first onto the ground. Apollo tugged the reins and flew back off into the sky.

"HAAAAAAVEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!"

Lyron, a short, round angel in a golden robe, got back to his feet and rubbed his head bashfully. "Uh... hi?"

Pit scratched his head. "Uhh... That happened." Pit said, clearly confused. Palutena laughed. "Try not to think about it to much Pit. Apollo can be a little flamboyant. Anyway, hellow Lyron, yes I know who you are, how are you feeling?" Palutena asked, smiling at the angel.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Himdah do Lu
Secretary

Founded: Nov 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Himdah do Lu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 pm

The Netherrealm

Deep inside the Netherrealm, a large group of vampire souls were making their way to a large castle. The castle was almost black against the dark sky, preventing any sunlight from peaking through into this world. They were going to speak with the leaders of the Netherrealm, the Vampire Lord and Queen, Harkon and Necrolai. They had called for all the souls in the Netherrealm to gather at Castle Volkihar, for their lord, the God of Vampires and the Night, would come to speak with them shortly. They waited for him, though it would be a while.

Drakol, the Vampire God, was making his way through the Underworld, to speak with the revived Lord Hades.

"Hades, welcome back to the land of the semi-living." Drakol said, a sly smirk on his face.

The Dreams of a man who will be called 'Lu'

"You have dreamed so much about me," a young looking man with long black hair said.
"Yes, I have created you, as well as your memories. Go forth into the IC, and carry out my will, Hahnu." Lu said, before waking.

Hahnu was cast from the Dream World of Lu, as that dream world no longer existed. He instead left the Dream Realm completely, stepping foot into the world of Kid Icarus: Pantheon, a world of which he had many memories, as he was the fifth Hahnu. In truth, however, this was the first time a 'Hahnu' had set foot in this world.

Hahnu was the God of Dreams, and as such, he was able to travel through all the realms, through all universes, through dreams. This is the only reason he knew he was created as a character in an RP. Looking around the world, he remembered what Lu had said after glancing through the previous posts.

A gut feeling told Hahnu that he needed to speak with Palutena, something was awry. He quickly traveled to Skyworld, quickly noticing a small angel, Pit and the Goddess herself. The God made his way over.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:27 am

Underworld
Hades glanced over at the new arrival. "Hmm... that face... Drakol, right? thank you, Its good to be back!" Hades said, a smile on his face. he clapped his hands. "Minions! drinks for our guest!" Hades ordered. he then looked back to Drakol. "Now my vampiric friend, what brings you here?" Hades asked.
(OOC: how tall is Drakol? is he Hades size?)

Skyworld
Palutena spotted the new arrival. odd, she didn't know him. "Oh! why hello there. who are you?" Palutena asked, causing Pit to draw his Palutena bow. "Put it down Pit, I don't think he means harm." Palutena commanded. Pit obeyed, but reluctantly.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:55 am

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Mundeo wrote:The quote couldn't grasp the true form of Apollo's introduction!

Pit scratched his head. "Uhh... That happened." Pit said, clearly confused. Palutena laughed. "Try not to think about it to much Pit. Apollo can be a little flamboyant. Anyway, hellow Lyron, yes I know who you are, how are you feeling?" Palutena asked, smiling at the angel.

"I'm alright. He always likes to be overly dramatic" Lyron said, dusting himself off. "I guess that's in the title. 'God of Drama'".

He looked around, his eyes squinting in confusion at the new arrival. He didn't look familiar, and he didn't know many gods to start off. "So... What's going on, exactly? Something bad and plot worthy, I suppose"
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:24 am

Skyworld
Ailon flew in and landed. "Wow, Lady Palutena must be having some kind of party," he muttered to himself.
"I don't mutter!" he rudely interrupted. Shut up-I'm narrating.
Ailon walked toward Lady Palutena and bowed. He then said, "Lord Batus sends his regards, and wishes for you to speak with him."

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 am

Osnil wrote:Skyworld
Ailon flew in and landed. "Wow, Lady Palutena must be having some kind of party," he muttered to himself.
Ailon walked toward Lady Palutena and bowed. He then said, "Lord Batus sends his regards, and wishes for you to speak with him."

"Lord Batus? who's lord Batus?" Pit asked. "The god of Justice, he can be rather distrusting of angels Pit, I think I should handle it on my own." Palutena said. meanwhile, Pit walked up to Lyron. "So you're an angel too? sweet! Im Pit, captain of Lady Palutena's guard!" Pit said, offering his hand.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Himdah do Lu
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himdah do Lu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 am

Skyworld

Hahnu bowed respectfully to those who were there.

"I am Hahnu, God of Dreams." he said, before the arrival of Ailon.

Hahnu had heard what the being had said of Lord Batus. Hahnu knew the name, only because the RPer did, of course, but knew very little about him, because that's how Lu wanted it. Hahnu watched and listened, smiling.

Underworld

(OOC: he's roughly 6'5")

Drakol happily accepted the drink, taking a large swig before turning his attention back to Hades.

"Once I heard you were back, I knew there would be some kind of anti-human plan, in order to move the plot along." Drakol said, smirking, "I came to join, and offer my Army of the Night to fight alongside you."

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 am

Himdah do Lu wrote:Skyworld

Hahnu had heard what the being had said of Lord Batus. Hahnu knew the name, only because the RPer did, of course, but knew very little about him, because that's how Lu wanted it. Hahnu watched and listened, smiling.

Underworld

Drakol happily accepted the drink, taking a large swig before turning his attention back to Hades.

"Once I heard you were back, I knew there would be some kind of anti-human plan, in order to move the plot along." Drakol said, smirking, "I came to join, and offer my Army of the Night to fight alongside you."

Underworld
"Really? well then, that is something to celebrate isn't it?" Hades said, his large skyscraper sized frame shaking with laughter. "Oh poor Pitty-pat, you're about to be annihilated!" Hades exclaimed.

Skyworld
"Pleased to meet you. I am Palutena, goddess of light." Palutena said, offering a small curtsy to him. "Anyways, what brings you here?" she asked.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Himdah do Lu
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himdah do Lu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:34 am

Himdah do Lu wrote:Skyworld

Underworld

Underworld
"Really? well then, that is something to celebrate isn't it?" Hades said, his large skyscraper sized frame shaking with laughter. "Oh poor Pitty-pat, you're about to be annihilated!" Hades exclaimed.

Skyworld
"Pleased to meet you. I am Palutena, goddess of light." Palutena said, offering a small curtsy to him. "Anyways, what brings you here?" she asked.

Hahnu thought for a moment, trying to find a good IC reason for his presence, other than this was where he needed to be.

"The dreams of mortals have been, different, darker." Hahnu said simply, "A different dark, as though something evil was brewing. So I came here to see if you had any idea what was happening, and if you needed help."

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:40 am

Himdah do Lu wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Underworld

Skyworld

Hahnu thought for a moment, trying to find a good IC reason for his presence, other than this was where he needed to be.

"The dreams of mortals have been, different, darker." Hahnu said simply, "A different dark, as though something evil was brewing. So I came here to see if you had any idea what was happening, and if you needed help."

"Hmm... Come to think of it, I have been feeling a disturbance in the balance." Palutena said, crossing her index finger on her chin. "I can feel the Underworld growing in power. But since Hades is dead, I dont know what could be doing this. thats why I was about to send Pit to examine the Underworld." she continued. "Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated."

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Skyworld
"Are you sure?" asked Ailos, "If Hades is back from the dead-he's most likely got himself a lot of friends. Most likely there's some sort of trap awaiting Pit, especially since Pit killed him in the first place."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:47 pm

"Lord Batus? who's lord Batus?" Pit asked. "The god of Justice, he can be rather distrusting of angels Pit, I think I should handle it on my own." Palutena said. meanwhile, Pit walked up to Lyron. "So you're an angel too? sweet! Im Pit, captain of Lady Palutena's guard!" Pit said, offering his hand.

Lyron meekly lifted a hand and waved it slightly. "I'm not really a fighter, but I do have a bow" He pointed a thumb at the aforementioned bow on his back. "Not all that great at it, though. You can sort of say that I'm a muse in training, but being a captain sounds cool"
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Skyworld
"It is kinda cool, but its hard work too." Pit said. Palutena nodded to Ailos"Very true. we had better be careful." Palutena said.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Skyworld
"I'll go, too. Just tell Batus where I am," Ailos said.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:27 pm

"I'll go, too. Just tell Batus where I am," Ailos said.

"Sure thing, I'll send a Centurion." Palutena said. she then activated the Power of flight in Pits wings, sending him through the gate. "Here we go!" Pit exclaimed.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Skyworld
Ailos' metal wings flashed and he was soaring after Pit. "Pit, I can fly!"
Yes, Ailos, yes you can.

Himdah do Lu
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Himdah do Lu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Himdah do Lu wrote:

"Hmm... Come to think of it, I have been feeling a disturbance in the balance." Palutena said, crossing her index finger on her chin. "I can feel the Underworld growing in power. But since Hades is dead, I dont know what could be doing this. thats why I was about to send Pit to examine the Underworld." she continued. "Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated."

"My Dream Eaters are at your disposal," Hahnu said, smiling as he bowed his head respectfully, "Oh, how I hate that turn of phrase."

Looking at the others as conversations continued, smiling as he watched the two angels fly. This was certainly going be an interesting RP.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 am

Himdah do Lu wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:"Hmm... Come to think of it, I have been feeling a disturbance in the balance." Palutena said, crossing her index finger on her chin. "I can feel the Underworld growing in power. But since Hades is dead, I dont know what could be doing this. thats why I was about to send Pit to examine the Underworld." she continued. "Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated."

"My Dream Eaters are at your disposal," Hahnu said, smiling as he bowed his head respectfully, "Oh, how I hate that turn of phrase."

Looking at the others as conversations continued, smiling as he watched the two angels fly. This was certainly going be an interesting RP.

Interesting, yes, and something that Lyron shouldn't be missing out on. Or he can stay here and have a chat with the other gods. No? Alright, to the Underworld it is! The little angel hesitantly hovered off of the ground before flying in the wake of the other two.
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:57 am

Mundeo wrote:
Himdah do Lu wrote:

Interesting, yes, and something that Lyron shouldn't be missing out on. Or he can stay here and have a chat with the other gods. No? Alright, to the Underworld it is! The little angel hesitantly hovered off of the ground before flying in the wake of the other two.

Underworld
Pit flew through the skies of the dark and fiery Underworld, a group of Monoeyes already attacking him. "Glad to see their welcome is as warm and friendly as ever!" Pit said, dispatching the Monoeyes with several shots from his bow. "Focus Pit, we need to get to the bottom of this." Palutena said. just then, a burst of magma shot up and nearly incinerated Pit. "Whoa! not cool!" Pit exclaimed. Palutena chuckled at the unintentional pun Pit made.

darkness then covered the group as they flew. "Uh... whats going on?" Pit asked. several seconds passed, and then... "Hello Pitty-pat." Hades face suddenly appeared before the group, a fist being thrown at them. Pit swerved out of the way, his face in shock. "H-Hades?!" he said. "Pit!" came the reply.
"Hades?!"
"Pit!"
"Hadeeees?!"
"Piiiiit!"
"How on earth are you alive?! I killed you!" Pit asked. Hades chuckled. "Oh Pitty, dont you know you cant keep a good god down?" Hades asked.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Eodor
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eodor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:39 am

Draksis looked through the orb in the centre of the room he chuckled at the gods attempts at stopping each other. He said to one of his disciples "look at them, fighting like toddlers. I shall soon put a stop to that".
"What do we do my King"
"Let's stir up a little trouble, send in the Ascendant army, let's scare those puny spawn of the light away from the darkness they seek to overcome."
"Yes master"
If he could Draksis would have smiled.
JUSTICE FOR SOUTH REINKALISTAN
JANNIES DONE /OURGUY/ WRONG
DOWN WITH THE HETMOB

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:11 am

In the skies above the earth a chariot was moving at high speed. Its course; the ancient prison, where an all powerful being was kept under lock and key. the rider was Thor, god of thunder, son of Odin, and prince of Asgard. and he was livid. "OF BLOODY COURSE IM LIVID! THE ANCIENT ENEMY HAS ESCAPED!" Thor yelled at Deros. well... that was rude. Thor arrived at the spot, seeing the doors hanging wide open. "GAH! Im too late!" Thor said, his voice a low growl. he turned to the sky. "I've got to warn that lass Palutena. Lord Anubis is free."

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Eodor
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eodor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:23 am

The team stepped out of the portal.
"Not much here is there" said the Will of Draksis (a disciple)(let's just call him the Will)
"Yes call me that" the team walked on until they reached the location of Hades.
"Hello, can you here me. I have a message from Draksis, it says that if the forces of the light don't leave now he will personally come and destroy them. Oh dear. That doesn't sound good for you."
JUSTICE FOR SOUTH REINKALISTAN
JANNIES DONE /OURGUY/ WRONG
DOWN WITH THE HETMOB

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse