NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Nations 1915 - 1995 (Open to All, IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Rise of Nations 1915 - 1995 (Open to All, IC)

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Rise of Nations rp

the Rise of Nations RP is an Alternate History rp spanning for 100 Years, from the year 1915 all the way to 1995 (Hopefully). You are free to make any sort of Nation you'd like here, whether it'd be Facist Uk, Communist India, or a Democratic China. However there are outlining Gameplay rules that will need to be abided by in order to RP, Aswell this RP isn't strictly World War and Conquest, if you'd like to Roleplay a Peaceful Diplomatic nation, or an Isolated Militarized nation, or even something more out there then you are welcomed to. Thank you for reading and have fun.

Rules:
- No Godmodding, MetaGaming, Flaming, Spamming, Cheatng, or Powergaming
- the Admin and Mod's Word is law
- Abide by the Gameplay Rules and outlinign features or we will consider your posts Noncanon, (Mandatory read)
- Submit your App before rping, if you don't you will be considered Noncanon and reported for Spam
- NO ONE LINER POSTS If you do you will be Given a Warning to change it, the One liner posts will be consdered Noncanon until it is changed
- the RP follows a "three strikes your out" method of dealing with problems. once you've reached 3 strikes, you're banned
- There will be no OOC talk in the IC at all, if you do you will be given a slight warning before a strike is issued
- a Military Census is Required to RP. if Not the rpoers will have to assume you have poor/faulty equipment you're fighting with. aswell it is recommended to keep these well updated.

Outlining Gameplay Rules:
Military & Morale:
the Morale to Military system in this game is to increase realism and Immersion in the RP. Military Morale will decrease or increase based upon your actions. Example: "Let's say you're leading an offensive, if your troops are marching right at an enemy trench line, and casualties are in the hundreds of thousands, your Morale will be filled with the drained fatigue of your troops". another example: "If you are your men are Fortified on a defensive position with the enemy barreling down on you as you make your last stand, chances are your Morale will be filled high with Righteous anger as they make a last stand defensive". However these 2 scenarios can easily be changed to the highs and lows depending on your choices, and the variables of the battle.

Claiming:
Claimins is 2 Parts, first Starter claims will have to be balanced enough to start off with. you cannot join as the entiery of the russian empire, or the entire continent of north america. there is no exact amount as to what would be acceptable such as "2 smaller nations and 1 medium nation". the second part of claiming is expansion claiming, (EX. I am germany and i want to claim poland), Expansion claims will have to be indepth, aswell as well detailed as to what your method of expanding is (diplomatic or Militarial). what is not acceptable is a one liner post sttating (EX" the German army moves 50,000 troops into france, conquering it"), these sorts of posts will be counted as Noncanon and will be considered void until they are either edited accordingly or redacted.

Cultural Diffusion:
Cultural Diffusion is a gameplay feature that happens when you expand into new territory, you will have the culture of the Region/territory added to your nation. This can both benefit you, but using the added culture to strengthen he nationalism and pride of your nation, or hurt you if the region has an opposite religion/ideal to yours. Cultural Diffussion can also be used in war, to start Revolts and riots in particularily unstable nations. take for example there was a country that control all of the balkan states and germanic territories, you could attempt to stir up rios between the differing ideaologies and peoples. another idea is using Cultural Diffusion to also aid you in war, let's say a primarily empire like nation invades you and you don't have the upper hand, You could rally your people to this opposing threat limiting the enemy's chances of victory, or maybe send some of your own agenst into then enemy's country to stir up revolution. These are but a few i uses for Cultural Diffusion.

Fighting Wars:
Now, there are two types of wars that could be (reasonably) fought in the RP. a Player V Player War, and a Player V Substate War. the PVP War is, as guessed, Player Vs Player, this includes Players fighting against each other with their military, making strategies and tactics as the war goes on, with possible Victories and Losses. However, NO GODMODDING, you cannot say that you steamrolled an entire fortified line of artillery, machine guns, and entrenched troops without the other Player's conset (And/or) Them posting. This Type of war requires some cooperation between the two players, for example: If an enemy player invades a Nation, they'd contact the player theyre invading to ask "Is there any forces we'd run into/encounter", if this does not happen we'd have Players claiming to attack troops that aren't even there. the other Type of war is Player V Substate, this might seem confusing, but a substate is a None player faction that a player controls. Let's say for example that, Nation A's country has had a facist rebellion pop up. the facist Nation will act as a substate, Nation A (who'll msot likely counter attack unless somethign else is planned) already knows the troop placement, if Other players wish to join in, they'll need to contact the player of Nation A (through most likely OOC) to plan.

Nation Application guidelines and rules:
- there is no actual cookie cutter limit for Claims, the Mods & Admin will be trusted to make sure no one RPer gets an ungodly amount of territory/resources at the start alone. However we will accept claims that are Balanced. say you have a small amount of land that is resource rich, or a medium amount of land that is comperitively less so.
- USE REALISTIC POPULATION, we're NOT giving north Korea 500 million population, please search up the population for your wanted nation.
- Realistic Military to Civilian Population. If you have 50 million population, You should have considerably less Military population than there is Civilian population. However this is in the World War - Cold War era, meanign Mandatory Military Conscription along with a Conscription act could be used to explain if your military population is: 5 million milit and 45 milion civil. But there is a limit for More populated countries; YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE MILITARY ABOVE 12 - 14 MILLION. the largest Standing Active force was the US in world War 2, and even then it was nly because they were on a 2 front offensive, hjad the economic outpust to support it at the time, and after the war the Standing force was cut down a sizable amount.
- Please try to make a Realistic government, and not "I Am a Facist Tolitarian state that control all of the balkan states in an iron grip", or "I am an antisemetic government based in Israel". We're trying to strive for atleast grounded realism, Please take this in mind when you craft your Nation"

Current year: 1917
Mods
- Vahn
- New Gothica

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358765
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Independent States of Tula
Senator

Founded: Nov 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Independent States of Tula » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:35 pm

President Józef Piłsudski, Warsaw, January 8th, 1915...

It was a cold winter evening as the President sat by the fire in Belweder Palace's Study. Many things were on the soldier turned politician's mind. The young Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was in a precarious situation. With the German Empire to the West, the newly formed Danubian Federation to the South, and the Russian Empire in the East, the young nation was endangered by her powerful neighbors. Poland-Lithuania had a very large military, but most of that military was a disorganized army with German, Austrian, and Russian equipment, a few airplanes, and no navy whatsoever.

The Commonwealth needed to act fast to keep itself safe from her former oppressors, and it needed to do so quickly, that would require a reorganization of military equipment, the building of more airplanes, and the building of a navy to protect the Commonwealth's interests in the Baltic and Black Seas...however it would also require territorial expansion...and that meant attacking the Bear of the East. The Commonwealth was still technically at war with the Russian Empire which had refused to recognize the Commonwealth's independence unlike the Danubian Federation which had negotiated and agreed to a treaty of peace with the Commonwealth. That meant Poland-Lithuania could launch an offensive into the one area it needed to solidify dominance in the Black Sea without any international repercussions...the Crimean Peninsula and the port of Sevastopol were key to controlling the Black Sea as Sevastopol's port wouldn't freeze in winter like many other Russian-held ports. Furthermore war with Russia meant Poland-Lithuania might be able to expand North into Estonia and Finland as well, the two ethnic groups in those areas were treated poorly by their Russian overlords and so Polish-Lithuanian troops may find a welcoming populace yearning for freedom if the Commonwealth played her cards right, Piłsudski's vision of an Intermarium could very well be arrived at within only a few years of war if the Poles could outwit and outfight their Russian counterparts to the East. Yet...this plan would require patience, the Commonwealth could not go to war with the Russians without better organization and more standardized equipment...and Piłsudski knew just where to look for it.

To: The United Commonwealth's Diplomatic Service
From: President Józef Piłsudski of the Second Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
Subject: Purchasing in Bulk of Weaponry and Military Equipment

Greetings Britons, I, Józef Piłsudski write to you hoping to catch you in good tidings. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is in need of rifles, heavy and light machine guns, airplanes, and armored cars in large numbers. I propose that a representative of the Commonwealth be sent to your capital to negotiate both a payment plan and an agreement on what and how many of these requested items may be shipped to Poland-Lithuania with due haste. A hasty reply would be wonderfully appreciated.

Sincerely,
President Józef Piłsudski

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Grand Khanate of Mongolia

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:06 am

In 1206 AD, Genghis Khan was became leader of the various Mongolian tribes. 88 Years later, the Empire reached its height, controlling nearly 25% of the worlds land area (pretty good when considering the Americas, Australia and Antartica weren't discovered). Fighting over leadership led to its downfall. By the 1500s, the once great empire had been lost. But the Mongolians prevailed. Recognizing their problem, the elected a new Great Khan, and managed to protect their homeland. They soon fell to Eternal war with, making any hope of remaking the empire but a fleeting dream. Until now. For now, we have gotten weapons to overwhelm the Chinese, and reconquer the Empire... and beyond.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

The Grand Khanate of Mongolia

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:06 am

In 1206 AD, Genghis Khan was became leader of the various Mongolian tribes. 88 Years later, the Empire reached its height, controlling nearly 25% of the worlds land area. Fighting over leadership led to its downfall. By the 1500s, the once great empire had been lost. But the Mongolians prevailed. Recognizing their problem, the elected a new Great Khan, and managed to protect their homeland. They soon fell to Eternal war with, making any hope of remaking the empire but a fleeting dream. Until now. For now, we have gotten weapons to overwhelm the Chinese, and reconquer the Empire... and beyond.
"There are decades when nothing happens. There are weeks where decades happen" -Vladimir Lenin

Amerika I
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:39 am

In Wiesbaden...

It's a cold day in Wiesbaden, the capital of the Union. Outside the Amerikan Central Armed Forces Command, snowflakes drift down out of the sky as Amerika's top leaders discuss their plans of trade and diplomacy.

"Mien Kanzlar, we are the only power in this region of north America. If we form an alliance with Mexico, we can dominate the continent, both the north and the Latin Republics in the south. If we extend our power beyond the Americas, we can turn nations like Poland and Mongolia into allies. Orders?"

The Kanzlar studies the map placed before him, and states "Send a telegram down to Mexico expressing our interest in an alliance and trade pact. Oh, and there is a new nation in Europe: The Polish Commonwealth. If we play our cards right, we could turn it into an ally, along with the German Empire, the Austrians, Russians, and Turks."

"Militarily speaking, mien Kanzlar, what are your orders?'

"Start mass production of small arms and vehcichles. We can sell surplus to other nations for profits."

With this, the Kanzlar dismisses his advisors. Sitting alone in the room, he gazes out into the snowy city. "Amerika will dominate the world soon enough."
"The Amerikanen may be our Enemies, but I can admit that they train Fierce and Hardy soldiers"

- George V of Lahnberg, 1807

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:42 am

Union Missive
Adressed to the governing body of the Polish Commonwealth

The Union of German Democratic Republics would like to send a deputy to your government headquarters to discuss trade and a possible military alliance. If you are interested, please respond to this telegram as soon as possible. Signed,

The Amerikan Ministry for Foreign Affairs
"The Amerikanen may be our Enemies, but I can admit that they train Fierce and Hardy soldiers"

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:43 am

Union Missive
Adressed to the governing body of the Mongolia

The Union of German Democratic Republics would like to send a deputy to your government headquarters to discuss trade and a possible military alliance. If you are interested, please respond to this telegram as soon as possible. Signed,

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 am

Union Missive
Adressed to the governing body of Mexico

Parzal
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Parzal » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:12 am

Emperor Hathus sat down in front of his desk, Time's were changing and the empire needed new allies, He found some good candidates, The National Sonacist People's Assembly of Scotatrova, And The Union of German Democratic Republics of Amerika. He grabbed his pencil and proceeded to write letters intended for the nations leaders.

To: President James Mikaelson

We would like to send a diplomat to your capital to discuss the possibility of opening up trade routes and a military alliance.
Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards, Emperor Hathus

To: Chancellor Phillip Teunssein

We would like to send a diplomat to your capital to discuss the possibility of opening up trade routes and a military alliance.

Regards, Emperor Hathus
Last edited by Parzal on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:24 am

Amerika I wrote:
Union Missive
Adressed to the governing body of the Mongolia

Addressed to the The Amerikan Ministry for Foreign Affairs.

Mongolia agrees with the need for trade and military alliance. The Khan and his advisers will meet with your ambassador to discuss terms of an agreement.

The Mongolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:16 am

Parzal wrote:
To: Chancellor Phillip Teunssein

Regards, Emperor Hathus

Telegram Adressed to Parzal

The Union of German Demoratic Republics will gladly host a diplomatic meeting between Amerika and Parzal. Signed;

The Amerikan Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:27 pm

In the Capital of Mongolia...

Johannes Schmitt, the agent deployed to Mongolia, rides down the dusty road in Ulanbator, the capital of the Mongolian state. He had been sent to this large nation in the middle of Asia to fulfill a dimplomatic mission, which the Chancellor hoped would create an Amerikan ally in East Asia. The staff car was approaching Mongolian Government Palace, his destination, and it grew larger with each second. After pulling up to the main entrance, Johannes exits the car and approaches the palace guards, greeting them in German, his native tongue.

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Telegram

Postby Ethane » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:27 pm

The Prime Minister, David- Lloyd Harvey, sat down in his cabinet room, pondering on his thoughts. What to do with all the pesky nations of the world? Who is worthy of my time in an alliance? Is anyone willing to join in alliance with the mighty Britons? Suddenly, there was a knock on the office door.
''Come in'' the Prime Minister shouted. The door swung open revealing a tall, young male adult, with black hair.
''Good Morning James.'' David exclaimed. ''What do you have for me today?''
''Sir, we have received a telegram from the Second Polish- Lithuanian Commonwealth. They are requesting to send a representative of their commonwealth to London to negotiate an arms deal with them.''
''Let me see that!'' the prime minister shouted as he snatched the telegram out of the deputy prime minister's hands. ''Hmm, interesting.''
To: The United Commonwealth's Diplomatic Service
From: President Józef Piłsudski of the Second Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Greetings Britons, I, Józef Piłsudski write to you hoping to catch you in good tidings. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth is in need of rifles, heavy and light machine guns, airplanes, and armored cars in large numbers. I propose that a representative of the Commonwealth be sent to your capital to negotiate both a payment plan and an agreement on what and how many of these requested items may be shipped to Poland-Lithuania with due haste. A hasty reply would be wonderfully appreciated.

Sincerely,
President Józef Piłsudski

''They do present a great opportunity for us to increase our trade with other nations, and a way to reduce our exceedingly large surplus of spare weapons.'' He ordered his secretary to come in to the room. She entered, holding a clipboard and pen to note down whatever the prime minister wished for her to do. She sat down on the seat opposite to the prime minister and listened.
''Secretary, I wish for you to write a telegram in response to the letter proposing an arms deal with the Second Polish- Lithuanian commonwealth. I wish for it to read as follows.''

To: President Józef Piłsudski of the Second Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Dear Józef Piłsudski,
We have received your request to purchase military equipment of us. We forwarded your request by telegram to the Prime Minister of the United Commonwealth, David- Lloyd Harvey. He responded very quickly, and seemed to be in favour of your agreement. He asks you to send your representative to the House of Commons in London, where you will be escorted by a member of security to our private meeting room, where the prime minister and highly esteemed military leaders will be there to discuss this purchase of weapons with you. We will discuss more when you arrive, as we do not wish for any important information to be part of this telegram, in case it gets intercepted on the way. Thank you for coming to us first, and I hope we can make a great deal.

Yours Sincerely,
The United Commonwealth Diplomatic Service
Office of all Diplomatic and Trade relations for the United Commonwealth.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Belivonia
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:37 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Belivonia on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.
My NationStates ideology does not reflect my actual real-life thinking.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.87

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:55 pm

-snip-
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Amerika I wrote:
Union Missive
Adressed to the governing body of Mexico

Telegram
Addressed to The Amerikan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
While we would all like the thought of an alliance and a perfect utopia on North America it is to early to decide on anything foot heavy like a Military Alliance. Trade is something that we would like to discuss for the benefits of economic trade of course, however do not assume that this means we are friends or allies.
~Signed, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Third Mexican Empire
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:15 pm

In the Capital of Mexico...

Paul Hauser, the agent deployed to Mexico, rides down the road in Mexico City, the capital of the Mexican Empire. He had been sent to this large nation in the north of Latin America to fulfill a dimplomatic mission, which the Chancellor hoped would create an Amerikan ally in Latin America. The staff car was approaching Mexican Government Palace, his destination, and it grew larger with each second. After pulling up to the main entrance, Johannes exits the car and approaches the palace guards, greeting them in German, his native tongue.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothica » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Amerika I wrote:

Paul Hauser, the agent deployed to Mexico, rides down the road in Mexico City, the capital of the Mexican Empire. He had been sent to this large nation in the north of Latin America to fulfill a dimplomatic mission, which the Chancellor hoped would create an Amerikan ally in Latin America. The staff car was approaching Mexican Government Palace, his destination, and it grew larger with each second. After pulling up to the main entrance, Johannes exits the car and approaches the palace guards, greeting them in German, his native tongue.

The Guards did not return his greeting and instead led the way up the stairs to the Imperial Palace and into a meeting room which was brightly lit and already sitting there was Juarez Ignacio taking a drink from a glass of wine.
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Constantinople, USSGT

the USSGT's Prime Minister, Tanar Chernov walked into the meeting room with his needed papers in a file to his side. Chernov entered throguh the large doors, the USSGT's large administratve house wasn't too posh, however they've worked to better maintain the political and civilian housings since the reforms. Chernov walked to the end of the table, some of the other High Political members sat at the table, all sitting very calmly, Chernov sat down at his end of the table and cleared his throat.

"Gentlemen...and women, It's good to see you". the fellow political officials at the tables all nodded their heads,
"Currently we've been dealign with alot of Internal Political reforming, that we currently are out of the Political swing. so, how has our information gathering on International affairs and nations been?" Chernov asked. one Official took out a file and slid ot down the table to chernov, Chernov stopped it from sliding off and inspected it.

"well sir, we've currently seen that a number of powerful nations has appeared on the political stage since. to our west we have the Republic of Flourence, they were around when we freed ourselves from the ottomans. hopefully we can estalish some good relations, aswell as an alliance with these people. then to our north, we have the "Danubain Federation", a collection of balkan and northern european states which hold a good amount of power within europe. then we finally have the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, formed a while ago, they hold many eastern european land aswell as some parts of Russia. They'd be good people to have alteast friendly relations with".

Chernov rubbed his chin, "Anyone else of note?"
a Minister spoke up, "There's a united Iberia to the far west, the "people assembly of scotatrova", they would be good people to have as allies". Chernov nodded at the present information.
"enogh about politics right now, onto the defense matters". a General at one of the far ends of the table nodded and passed a file which was passed down to Chernov,
"Sir, Our Military is currently stable enough, but with the increased number of European nations, and with our future plans, we're going to need to invest in Military Research".
Chernov kept eying the bill, "what kind?", "Infantry, airforce, and and naval would be the best for us to advance in. there is also lans for a device called a 'tank' but it's usefullness has yet to be seen".
Chernov nodded, "I'll ablidge, aswell, Mr Williams we'll discuss sending out Dispatches to other natiosn on the premisce of establishing friendly national relations".

the Mnister from before nodded, "Of course sir". the Prime Minister stood up, "gentlemen, i wish you good day". Chernov then grabbed his file (and his coffee) before walkign out of the room.
To: the USSGT Department of Defense
Security: MAXIMUM

We've looked over your bill, and after some inspection we see that is in our best interests to allow some increased spedning from the current budget"

To: The Republic of Flourence
greetings, we're from the United Socalist State of Grecco-turkey or the USSGT, we're sendign you a dispatch in hopes of setting up formal trading between our nations, aswell as setting up diplomatic relations.

To: The People's Assembly of Scotatrova

Greetings, We're from the USSGT, currently we're attempting to reach out to other Nations on the current Political Stage, as such we find it would be within our best interests to set up trading between our nations, along with establishing political relations

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:43 pm

New Gothica wrote:
Amerika I wrote:

The Guards did not return his greeting and instead led the way up the stairs to the Imperial Palace and into a meeting room which was brightly lit and already sitting there was Juarez Ignacio taking a drink from a glass of wine.

Schmitt follows the guards into the Mexican leader's office, with his heavy leather army boots clicking on the marble floor like gunshots. Upon making eye contact with the Mexican head of state, Schmitt salutes and sits in the chair adjacent to the Mexican leader. Starting the conversation, he states "Hello, your majesty. I bear terms of trade and friendship between the Mexican Empire and the Union of German Democratic Republics.

Maljaratas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

In The Capital of Mongolia

Postby Maljaratas » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Amerika I wrote:
In the Capital of Mongolia...

Johannes Schmitt, the agent deployed to Mongolia, rides down the dusty road in Ulanbator, the capital of the Mongolian state. He had been sent to this large nation in the middle of Asia to fulfill a dimplomatic mission, which the Chancellor hoped would create an Amerikan ally in East Asia. The staff car was approaching Mongolian Government Palace, his destination, and it grew larger with each second. After pulling up to the main entrance, Johannes exits the car and approaches the palace guards, greeting them in German, his native tongue.

Although the Guards did not recognize the language, Ganbaatar had thought to provide a german-speaker for a translator. The Mongolians had made a point to learn everything they could about every other country they could. Oyunchimeg the translator translated his greeting to the guards, and they nodded they're heads in acknowledgment. Oyunchimeg and a few guards led Johannes to the Khan's meeting room. Inside was the Khan, Ganbaatar, and a few advisors from the government ministries that would be involved. Ganbaatar welcomed Johannes to Ulaanbaatar, and invited him to sit with them. Johannes informed them that the requests of Amerika were for natural resources and use of a naval base should Mingolia gain one. The Foreign Minister seated to the left of Ganbaatar informed Johannes of the Mongolian requests, for arms and vehicles. After much discussion the group agreed to the requests of both parties, and added the construction of embassies in each country and a cultural exchange program. A treaty was soon drawn up, and sent to Johannes superiors to be approved.

Sent to the Amerikan Government

Agreement of the Amerikan and Mongolian Governments
1. The Grand Khanate of Mongolia will provide processed minerals and agricultural products at a discounted price to the government of Amerika.
2. The Union of German Democratic Republics of Amerika will provide good-quality weapons and some motorized vehicles as a discounted price to the government of Mongolia.
3. Embassies will be set up in each of the capitals to simplify inter-governmental communication, and Amerika and Mongolia will enact culturual exchange programs to inform their respective citizens of the others cultures.
4. Should the goverment of Mongolia gain access to any naval bases, Amerikan forces will be permitted to use these.
5. A general military pact of cooperation will be adopted between the respective armed forces of Amerika and Mongolia.

Ganbaatar Khan, leader of Mongolia
Last edited by Maljaratas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The Restoration Decree

Postby New Gothica » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:33 pm

The Restoration Decree
The Government of Mexico has started as of today a new effort to reclaim the lost territories and restore Mexico to its height.
Mexico will accomplish this by,
-Reclaiming the Rio Grande and it's tributaries
-Reclaiming the Bear Flag Republic Territories of California
-Reclaiming the Lost Mexican Northerland Territories
-Claiming The Lone Star Republic Territories of Texas
-Reclaiming the Lost Territories of The Mid-West.
-Increasing Agriculture and Infrastructure to a self sustainable level for the magnitude of the planned empire.
-Building A Navy Worthy of Sea Defense
-Re-Establishing the Military to a Force to be Reckoned With
-Developing Industry and Technology and Reimbursing Mexican Culture
-Establish a national railroad network
All the following bullets will be on the expectation list and once complete will be in the hands of future generations to defend the reclaimed territory, the new industry, and the people of Mexico.
~Signed, Juarez Ignacio, Emperor of The Third Mexican Empire.

Mexican settlers and Soldiers have embarked on expeditions into the Mexican Northerlands and the Rio Grande in an effort to reclaim and resettle the lands. The Military is involved to root out Gangs, Anarchists, and Criminals in the immediate area. This effort is expected to take several months and another bulletin will inform you on the progress in the coming months.
Last edited by New Gothica on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Berlin, Germany

President Neuermann sat down at his desk filing papers and overlooking a map of Europe. A smile was on his face as he did this, soon the fatherland would reign strong over Europe, he preferred the pen and the grasp of a firm handshake but should a nation so foolishly decide to attack Germany she would reign hell on them thrice over.

War was not on his mind however and if he had it his way it would never be. A former soldier himself he saw the horrors of what war was, he had lost his brother to it in the name of German unification, yet so much was still missing. Germany was yet not at her full potential and like his government he was not willing to sacrifice the lives of so many young men if a less bloody alternative was possible. This was something he did not share with his competition the Manner von Kaiser a group of royalist hellbent on bringing Germany under monarchist rule.

20yrs ago the his party, the Federal-Democrats were able to achieve a majority in parliament and commence a Der Wachablosung, a changing of the guard. With this the German Republic was born and Neuermann was committed to keeping it this way. He was also committed to a strong Germany, funding public works such as education and the arts with government money. In secret he was ashamed to admit he was funding a branch of German Defense to innovate and build upon the mechanisms of war to aid Germany should she be attacked.

Sighing he pulled out some paper and began to write down letters to neighboring nation to better aid and protect Germany. "I am not a man of war." He said to himself and repeated softly several times over.

Details: Hallo and greeting from Germany mein southern brothers. I propose an alliance between our nations to secure and strengthen our balance in Central Europe as well as promote good feelings and comradery between our people.

Details: Hallo great friends of the Mediterranean, I call from up north in the land of Germany wishing to establish good health and faith between our nation. I hope to establish an alliance based on trade and maybe soon defense please respond soon if this grabs your interest, and best of wishes.

Details: Greetings friends and brothers to the east, I hope the years have been as prosperous for you as they us. I come asking two things one for an alliance based on trade to strengthen the good fortunes of our people as well as to establish an oath to protect each other in cloth as well as blood. Second I wish to acquire land from your empire on the Baltic area, I do this not to take advantage of your fortune and am willing to pay any price or achieve any goal you deem fit to acquire such land. Best of wishes. Gott Mitt Dir.

Details:Greeting friends to the south. Your nation interest me and I hope to better the feelings between our two peoples. I propose to have a trade alliance to aid in the growth of both our nation. The ideals and culture made possible by your people have influenced the world in ways we can only hope to comprehend and we wish to know more.
Last edited by Togeria on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Vahn
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vahn » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Vienna, Capital of Austria and the Danubian Federation.
June, 1915

Thilo Wörner entered the cafe, signaled by the ringing of the bell on the front door. He was immediately greeted by an old friend of his, Manfried Krakowski, a member of the federal congress. It was the first time he had seen his friend in months. Thilo extended a slender, deeply lined palm in greeting, which was quickly enveloped in the massive hand of the congressman. Krakowski, contrary to what his name suggested, was a lumbering giant of a German with hands the size of dinner plates. His Jewish surname was the cause of some derision, but rarely within Krakowski's earshot.
"I received your telegram at the office".
"That, I can see. You are here on time, after all"
"Yes" Wörner smiled wanly. "Do they serve cognac here?"
"I said we would meet at a proper establishment, did I not?' The congressman responded, feinting insult, before chuckling. "Of course they do."
"Excellent. I'm sure we both would benefit from some brandy."
"I would, but first; we have business to attend to" Krakowski led the way into the rear of the cafe.

The gentlemen soon found themselves seated in an empty section of the establishment, half eaten sandwiches set aside. The small talk was over Thilo's work as a reporter, as well as matters of politics, such as the debate whether the country should pursue protectorates in the Mediterranean, and how the government plans on dealing with the riots in Bosnia - allegedly stirred up by Serbian nationalists, seeking to stir up violence. Once they had caught up on conversation, they returned to the matter that required this reunion.
"We've been shut away in session for the better part of a month" Krakowski groaned, referring to the last several weeks of closed-door sessions of Congress.
"Are we here to discuss what for?" Thilo asked
"Yes" Kraowski said, bridging his thick fingers before his mouth. "Foreign Minister Spiros has been calling to lift the embargo."
"Embargo?"
"The arms embargo with the Polish Commonwealth, or White Ruthenia, or Polish Ruthenia. Whatever they've been calling themselves." Krakowski barked with a dismissive wave of his fat hands. "When we return to session tomorrow, I expect the vote to go in favor of what the foreign minister proposes. We all do."
Thilo nodded slowly, wrapping his head around the implications.
"What did minister Spiros furnish his proposal with?" Thilo asked, picking up his pad and pen to take notes.
"Russia has shown signs of recovery" Krakowski said, furrowing his think eyebrows with vague concern. "Or rather, the new regime is. Now that civil war is over, they very well may turn their attention back towards the Poles."
"This is a bad thing?"
"It could be. The Poles won years ago. If they are fighting the Russians, we'd like them to keep winning." Krakowski shrugged. "After all, the Polish Commonwealth is rather similar to the Federation, is it not?"
Thilo nodded thoughtfully.
"I was hoping you'd put this knowledge to good use. I am not one to forget favors, and I owe you many."
"I am not sure I follow" Thilo said, smiling.
"I know you have friends with the Seigmeyer firm. Skoda got the last arms contract for the general army. Perhaps you could help your friends prepare arms contracts for the Poles?" Krakowski mused. "I don't care how you use this, just know that I have repaid our debt."
"When will this information become public?"
"In a week or so."
"Very well. You have my thanks, Manfried." Thilo said, standing up and extending his hand in thanks.
The congressman took the extended palm and shook it with gusto. They then paid for the food and departed, each apprehensive of the days to follow.

///

The Danubian Federal Congress has lifted the weapons embargo on the Second Polish Commonwealth. Two of the countries largest arms manufactures - The Skoda manufacturing firm, and Seigmeyer Armories - have offered small-arms contracts to the Polish government.
This is not a signature

Amerika I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amerika I » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Maljaratas wrote:Although the Guards did not recognize the language, Ganbaatar had thought to provide a german-speaker for a translator. The Mongolians had made a point to learn everything they could about every other country they could. Oyunchimeg the translator translated his greeting to the guards, and they nodded they're heads in acknowledgment. Oyunchimeg and a few guards led Johannes to the Khan's meeting room. Inside was the Khan, Ganbaatar, and a few advisors from the government ministries that would be involved. Ganbaatar welcomed Johannes to Ulaanbaatar, and invited him to sit with them. Johannes informed them that the requests of Amerika were for natural resources and use of a naval base should Mingolia gain one. The Foreign Minister seated to the left of Ganbaatar informed Johannes of the Mongolian requests, for arms and vehicles. After much discussion the group agreed to the requests of both parties, and added the construction of embassies in each country and a cultural exchange program. A treaty was soon drawn up, and sent to Johannes superiors to be approved.

Sent to the Amerikan Government

Agreement of the Amerikan and Mongolian Governments
1. The Grand Khanate of Mongolia will provide processed minerals and agricultural products at a discounted price to the government of Amerika.
2. The Union of German Democratic Republics of Amerika will provide good-quality weapons and some motorized vehicles as a discounted price to the government of Mongolia.
3. Embassies will be set up in each of the capitals to simplify inter-governmental communication, and Amerika and Mongolia will enact culturual exchange programs to inform their respective citizens of the others cultures.
4. Should the goverment of Mongolia gain access to any naval bases, Amerikan forces will be permitted to use these.
5. A general military pact of cooperation will be adopted between the respective armed forces of Amerika and Mongolia.

Ganbaatar Khan, leader of Mongolia

Johannes, upon making eye contact with the Mongol Khan, stood at attention, saluting the Mongolian head of state. After adjusting his uniform, he takes a seat before the Khan, and initiates the conversation through his thick German accent: "Gueten Tag, mien Khan, are you willing to enter a new age of friendship and glory with zhe Union?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates