NATION

PASSWORD

Soviet Revolution in Tataria! (NO POSTING)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Soviet Revolution in Tataria! (NO POSTING)

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 am

The Tataria Public Broadcasting Station

Today, at 8:30 AM, October 9, 2015, 30 members of the Soviet paramilitary group The True Tatar Movement broke into the palace in Kazan and shot almost the entire palace staff. They have taken hold of the palace. News is developing.
Last edited by Volga Tataria on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist Joseph Ulyanov takes power in a coup as Chairman. The Volga Tatar People's Republic is founded. Volga Tataria wins the Tatar-Nicaraguan War by destroying the Nicaraguan States and with WMDs

Tatar-Nicaraguan War - WON

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 am

8:50 AM, Kazan Palace, Tataristan

A man wearing a military uniform walks out onto the podium. He has a hard stare on his face. Blood soaks his pants. He signals to inside the palace, where 2 men drag out King Yaroslav XIIIV onto the deck surrounding the podium. The man shivers, for it is cold outside, and announced himself.

"Greetings, populace of Volga Tataria. I am Joseph Ulyanov. I will, from now ln, be the Chairman of the Volga Tatar People's Republic. For you see, the True Tatar Movement now controls Volga Tataria."

He pulls up the King and slaps him across the face. The King spits in his. Angry, Joseph pulls out his pistol.

"YOU SEE? IF YOU TRY TO REBEL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU!". He pulls the trigger, and the King slumps and falls over the deck into the crowd.

"Now then. All of you who try to fight back will be shot. Now you know. Report this to your families. NOW."
Last edited by Volga Tataria on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist Joseph Ulyanov takes power in a coup as Chairman. The Volga Tatar People's Republic is founded. Volga Tataria wins the Tatar-Nicaraguan War by destroying the Nicaraguan States and with WMDs

Nicaraguan States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicaraguan States » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:57 am

Possible Nicaraguan Intervention in Tartaria?
A few days ago, there was a Soviet Revolution in Tartaria and the President-General has declared his intention to restore order and the rightful government back to Tartaria. He is willing to arm Right-Wing Freedom Fighters and willing to host the government in exile. The possible deployment of Nicaraguan troops might be possible but only if there is conflict.
Last edited by Nicaraguan States on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:33 am

Reporter Aired Hortnu sits down in front of the teleprompter.

"Hello, fellow Tatars. Chairman Ulyanov has declared permanent martial law in Kazan after a gunman tried to assassinate him. He has ordered the shutdown of this station, so this is our last broadcast. So we give you one final message. Never stop saying what you want to. The right to free speech is basic. Long Live the Ki-"

Three guards rush in and shoot him as he tries to finish the word. Screaming and gunfire is heard in the background. Then there is only silence. Only silence.

Nicaraguan States
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nicaraguan States » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 am

OOC: Does your country have a coast?

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 am

Nicaraguan States wrote:OOC: Does your country have a coast?

OOC:

We control this region:

So, a Black Sea and Caspian Sea Coast.

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Hrstrovokia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:43 am

NOBDB Director Aleksandr Panyushkin has alerted President Mirosov to recent developments in Tataria. In line with Hrstrovokian policy of supporting left wing governments and movements internationally, the President instructed Panyushkin to make contact with the Communists in Tataria and prepare to support them with weapons, advisors, money and intelligence.

The President dismissed Panyushkin and said "The Revolution in Tataria will succeed....we will make sure of that."

Nicaraguan States
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nicaraguan States » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:44 am

Volga Tataria wrote:
Nicaraguan States wrote:OOC: Does your country have a coast?

OOC:

We control this region:

OOC: I think we should make new thread, merging the ones we have now.

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 am

Nicaraguan States wrote:
Volga Tataria wrote:OOC:

We control this region:

OOC: I think we should make new thread, merging the ones we have now.

I was thinking the same.

Nicaraguan States
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nicaraguan States » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 am

Volga Tataria wrote:
Nicaraguan States wrote:OOC: I think we should make new thread, merging the ones we have now.

I was thinking the same.

OOC: do you wanna make it? or should I?

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:45 am

Hrstrovokia wrote:NOBDB Director Aleksandr Panyushkin has alerted President Mirosov to recent developments in Tataria. In line with Hrstrovokian policy of supporting left wing governments and movements internationally, the President instructed Panyushkin to make contact with the Communists in Tataria and prepare to support them with weapons, advisors, money and intelligence.

The President dismissed Panyushkin and said "The Revolution in Tataria will succeed....we will make sure of that."

Please go to the new thread when it is up. I'll make it now.

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:46 am

Nicaraguan States wrote:
Volga Tataria wrote:I was thinking the same.

OOC: do you wanna make it? or should I?

I'll make it. I have nearly 4,000 posts total.

Nicaraguan States
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nicaraguan States » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:46 am

OOC: Also, make an OOC thread.

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:50 am

Nicaraguan States wrote:OOC: Also, make an OOC thread.

OK.

Volga Tataria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Volga Tataria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:53 am

Both threads are up.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents