NATION

PASSWORD

Unwanted war

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Yuketobaniac unions
Attaché

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Unwanted war

Postby Yuketobaniac unions » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=356069&p=26225688&sid=f83e1776d67375f6e2b77f87c3f24649#p26225688
as i was simply selling tanks freedonia decided to get hostile and declared war over literally nothing, it is ignorant. and is resorting to stealing military Tech i'm selling. which is illegal

Please look at the first and second messages of Freedonia
Last edited by Yuketobaniac unions on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling Tanks.
Yuketobaniac Armed forces.
Yuketobaniac Equipment.

NSEconomy
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig. Dis hononably Banned the nation Yuketobaniac by Reploid on june 11th
(Yuketobaniac previous nation) 28th of may 2014-june 7 2015
I, a citizen of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA, am calling for the immediate arrest and trial of Barack Hussein Obama for treason, under Article 3 section 3 of the United States Constitution, for aiding and giving comfort to our enemies. If you agree, please copy and re-post.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 am

You can simply not RP with him.

Seeing that you are the OP, you can also request to have posts removed from that thread.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Yuketobaniac unions
Attaché

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuketobaniac unions » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Oops lol sorry for wasting you're time
Selling Tanks.
Yuketobaniac Armed forces.
Yuketobaniac Equipment.

NSEconomy
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig. Dis hononably Banned the nation Yuketobaniac by Reploid on june 11th
(Yuketobaniac previous nation) 28th of may 2014-june 7 2015
I, a citizen of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA, am calling for the immediate arrest and trial of Barack Hussein Obama for treason, under Article 3 section 3 of the United States Constitution, for aiding and giving comfort to our enemies. If you agree, please copy and re-post.

Return to Moderation