NATION

PASSWORD

Amergos: War on the Horizon (REBOOT, OOC,Fantasy, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:50 pm

IC

Maps
Regions
Faction Map

Summary

200 hundred years after the second Great Orc War(Something that was going to happen but the RP died before it could), The Dwarven Empire of Althion began to experience a industrial revolution. Harnessing the power of steam and electricity to bring the world of Amergos inventions such as automobiles, trains, factories, and mass production. This technology was spread throughout Althion and their allies. The Dwarven Golden age wasn't the only revolution in the Era. To the South West, the Hyena men of the Tar'tash All'un began their own technological breakthroughs, but through the arcane arts of magic. While the cities of the dwarves and their allies were powered by steam, coal, and electricity, the hyena's cities were lit with magic. A rift was forming between the many races of Amergos. Those that stood with the technologically advanced Dwarves against the Tar'tash All'un and their allies. War is coming, but who will be the victors?

Rules

1: OP/Co=OP have final say. No arguments.

2: No Godmodding or Metagaming unless given permission to do so.

3: Use grammar and correct sentence structure, paragraphs, and anything else to make your posts readable. A wall of text with no divisions separating individual paragraphs will not be tolerated.

4: No dismally short posts. No set minimum but posts should preferably have several sentences if not at least a paragraph.

5: Be courteous to one another OOC. No spamming or hateful arguing. Being off topic from time to time is okay.

6. Creating your own magic is fine. Just be sensible and not create anything that could be consider grossly overkill.

7. Don't spam the OOC with sabre rattling.

8. No technology newer than 1914. This will change as the RP goes on.

App

Code: Select all
NS name:
Nation:
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?):
Allegiance (Dwarves, Tar'tash, Neutral):
Region(Look on map above):
Description of your people(Link app if you were in the previous RP):
Culture and History(What has your country been doing in the last two hundred years):
RP Examples(Please link, not necessary if I know you):

Roster

-The Greater Gambia (OP) - The Kingdom of the Barasheen Clans
-Deramen- The Kingdom Of Roku
-Sarejo- The Empire of Althion
-Das Germane imperie- The Confederation of Ga'band (Reserved)
-Beiarusia- The Ten Tribes
-Deian Salazar- Xin-Yue Dynasty (Reserved)
-The United Eastern States of Europe- The Netskru Principality (Reserved)
-Ralnis- Tar'tash All'un (Reserved)
-(NPC)- Lothorien
-Stormwell- Narback (Reserved)
-Armea- Invecta Republic (Reserved)
-Vacif- Exellia
-Taynor- Coman Empire (Reserved)
-Rome Syria- Umuaro (Reserved)
-Lingria- Lebianye (Reserved)
-New Grestin- Sarnath (Reserved)
-Rygondria- Voltois (Reserved)
-The Ik Ka Ek Akai- Marikalar (Reserved)
-The Grand Republic of Hedgeland- Mijilra (Reserved)
-Commonwealth of the South Pacific- Ornokia
-Australia Antartica- Asonia (Reserved)
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Deramen
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:01 pm

Magical Co-Op Tag!
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:
Scoochi2 wrote:I'm now being offered Filipino girlfriends...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Tag
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:03 pm

NS name:The Greater Gambia
Nation: The United Clans of the Barasheen
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?):Humans and sentient wolves
Allegiance (Dwarves, Tar'tash, Neutral): King and five great clans are loyal to the Tar'tash, some minor clans support the dwarves or wish to stay neutral
Region(Look on map above): Dust's Breath
Description of your people(Link app if you were in the previous RP):
NS name:The Greater Gambia
Nation: The Kingdom of the Barasheen Clans
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?):Human
Region(Look on map above):Dust's Breath
Description of your people: Dark skinned ranging from a West African to a Indian complexion ,, wear something akin to a mix of traditional mongol and middle eastern clothing, tall.
Culture:
The majority Barasheen people are nomadic, moving along the great sands of Dust's Breath herding livestock and trading on their wolves the size of horses. The Barasheen have tamed these giant hounds while many others have failed to do so, thus giving them the title, "The Wolf Riders of the Desert". Each child of the of the Barasheen, both boys and girls, are given a wolf pup when they turn ten. The child and the wolf pup are then linked by their tribes shaman. The linking makes the souls of the subject and the wolf one, allowing them to know where the other one is at all times, along with being able to communicate to each other telepathically. There is a catch, however. Because the two souls are intertwined, if one of the two dies, so does the other. The relationship creates a deep bond between wolf and rider.
The Barasheen are not fond of magic, seeing it as a power only used by criminals and assassins. Despite this, the Barasheen have a form of magic reflective of their desert environment. Barasheen mages are able to burrow themseleves into the sand, allowing them to ambush their enemies and kill them quickly. Another technique their mages use is to become one with the sands of Dust's Breath, allowing them to become a cloud of sand and move around unnoticed. Powerful mages have even been known to conjure huge Sandstorms that can go for miles, blinding entire towns. Of course, a mage of that caliber hasn't been seen for thousands of years.
The While most of the clans are nomadic tribesmen, Five of these clans have risen over the centuries and set up permanent settlements. These clans are the Al-Zure, Tal-Dareen, Zed-Faleesh, Yol-Lanore, and the Al-fulad. The Last one being the most powerful. These five clans make up the political face of the Barasheen. These Clans are seen as the leaders of the Barasheen people by outsiders, but in reality, it is quiet the opposite. While the five major clans enjoy vast wealth and prosperity, they are sometimes at odds with the minor clans. The minor clans believe that they have strayed too far from tradition, while the major clans believe the minors to be uncivilized yokels. The Barasheen have a prophecy, however. A powerful Barasheen will be born, they will have a link with their wolf so strong, they will be able to become one. This Barasheen will be so powerful, they will unite the clans and the wolves together forming a united Kingdom of the Barasheen.

Culture and History(What has your country been doing in the last two hundred years): The Clans of the Barasheen were united under the banner of Emir Baan-Kaled, the werewolf king. Under his rule, the Barasheen helped push the Orcs off of the mainland and saw the creation of an organized Barasheen military. Werewolf King Emir's reign also saw the end of the Barasheen's isolation on the world stage, although remaining a minor power. Unfortunately, Emir's reign couldn't last forever. He died peacefully in his sleep, he was followed by his wife, Queen Saria 2 months later. Ever since then, Akresh, the main deity that the Barasheen worship, never reincarnated.
RP Examples(Please link, not necessary if I know you): I'm the OP.

WIP
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:04 pm

NS name: The Empire of Sarejo
Nation: The Althionic Empire
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Dwarves
Allegiance (Dwarves, Tar'tash, Neutral): Dwarves
Region(Look on map above): Same place as before.
Description of your people(Link app if you were in the previous RP): Same thing it was before.
Culture and History(What has your country been doing in the last two hundred years): In the laat two hundred years, Dwarven scientists and engineers developed new technologies, over one hundred times as effective and advanced as their old technology. Some of these great advances were typewriters, telegraphs, telephones, electricity, bolt-action rifles, trains, cars, armored vehicles, machine guns, airplanes, and battleships. A lot of these advancements came about from advances in steam, combustion, and electric technology.
RP Examples(Please link, not necessary if I know you): I hope you know me :(
Last edited by Sarejo on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers mates.

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 pm

WIP gonna edit it to be better!

NS name: Deramen
Nation: The Kingdom Of Roku
Race (Human, Elves, Dwarves, Beastmen, Other?): Human
Region(Look on map above): Calraidia
Description of your people: They are Humans with multiple races. But Whites hold much more power then other races. Also other races (Not Human) can become slaves.
Culture: The People of Roku are a very medieval Culture, They Believe in multiple Gods and sacrifice to please them, Mainly animals but Intelligent Beings are included although shunned. The ranks go as followed. At lowest are the people of Roku. They are protected by the military and police called the Dera. The Military bow down to the Council, A political figure responsible for law and order in local area's. The Council obeys a higher rule, But the people dont know that. This higher rule is called Maono, They are made of Lords and Dukes. They are the true creators of Law, Order and more, and they are true enforcers of the kingdom. Its they're duty to keep the kingdom together and to prevent chaos. One might call them the C.I.A if the C.I.A had more power. At the top of the chain is, The King Of Roku. He Has the ultimate word when it comes to anything. The People Of Roku are a honor bound people and as such honor, Title, prestige And fighting in the military are valued more then skill and effort. The capitol is Brillden a port city with The Palace Of Warchester being the kings home.
RP Examples(Please link): No Man's Land,War And Peace
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Deramen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Deramen » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 pm

There I just put 200 years later as a post so people aren't confused.
You can call me Dera.
INFP-T.

[violet] wrote:

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

HEY. HOW YA DOIN GOYS?
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:26 pm

Lingria wrote:HEY. HOW YA DOIN GOYS?

Doing ok. Just hoping this RP goes well.

RP's I'm hosting:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Taaaaaaaaag.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:31 pm

And I'd like to reserve that cute little inverted "r" shaped island over Oronolia and Exellia if possible.
Above even The Boss
Feel free to contact me about any fantasy, sci-fi, or otherwise futuristic RPs, especially those involving aliens or other non-humans, especially if it is an original universe/idea. I also enjoy Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and many other things that transit to roleplays.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Illan wrote:And I'd like to reserve that cute little inverted "r" shaped island over Oronolia and Exellia if possible.

No problem

RP's I'm hosting:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:36 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:
Illan wrote:And I'd like to reserve that cute little inverted "r" shaped island over Oronolia and Exellia if possible.

No problem

Sweeeet. Judging by the "other" thing in the species place on the app, can we make our own species?
Above even The Boss

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Illan wrote:
No problem

Sweeeet. Judging by the "other" thing in the species place on the app, can we make our own species?

Yeah, you can make anything, even a race of cuthulu's. (don't pick that, we already got one)

RP's I'm hosting:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 pm

Illan wrote:

Yeah, you can make anything, even a race of cuthulu's. (don't pick that, we already got one)

I was thinking some sick bugbros. As in, bipedal hive-based cool ass and slightly sexy bugbros (and gals).
Above even The Boss

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Just a heads up, I set up colonies/absorbed the colonies across the water. So expect the towns directly across from me to be under my control. (These events were set in motion 200 years ago)

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Also, steampunk is allowed, just clear it with me and the CO-OPs.

RP's I'm hosting:

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:03 pm

Tag, the Selkies shall return!
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 pm

Vacif wrote:Just a heads up, I set up colonies/absorbed the colonies across the water. So expect the towns directly across from me to be under my control. (These events were set in motion 200 years ago)

Aww, come on!
Above even The Boss

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Illan wrote:
Vacif wrote:Just a heads up, I set up colonies/absorbed the colonies across the water. So expect the towns directly across from me to be under my control. (These events were set in motion 200 years ago)

Aww, come on!

You can still have the island.

RP's I'm hosting:

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Illan wrote:
Aww, come on!

But I don't want dispute in it, you know?
Above even The Boss

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Illan wrote:

But I don't want dispute in it, you know?

Well, there's still plenty of room on the mainland, if you want.

RP's I'm hosting:

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:18 pm

I only have a few towns/cities on the beach. I don't control the entire coast. This also applies to the other near by islands/land masses (Maybe not Cthulu island though...)

Illan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Illan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Vacif wrote:I only have a few towns/cities on the beach. I don't control the entire coast. This also applies to the other near by islands/land masses (Maybe not Cthulu island though...)

Hey, I got scary bug guys coming. You don't want any of them. :P
Above even The Boss

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 pm

NS name: the Kingdom of Beiarusia

Nation: the Ten Tribes
Race: Anura
Allegiance: Dwarves
Region: Krakov's Coast

Description of your people: Humanoids with amphibian traits and characteristics.

Culture and History:
Little has changed for the Anura over the last two hundred years. The Tribes are still united in a loose confederation and life continues as it had for countless millennia. However, following several excursions into the Krakov's Coast by foreign empires the Anura have become aware of a world outside their own. As such it is not uncommon for the young to venture out and away from their homes, often spending many years away before returning with newfound knowledge. New technology has found its way into the Swamplands and the Ten Tribes is currently experiencing a golden era of prosperity, one that few believe will ever end.

Politically the Ten Tribes remains impartial to most dealings of the world, preferring to exist as an isolationist nation in an effort to avoid the plagues (literal and metaphorical) of others. This has waned in recent years under the leadership of younger, more worldly Chiefs, and the Anura have sought to create limited bonds if only to advance their own prosperity. Ties are currently held with the Dwarves. Though more symbolic than beneficial - as neither side has yet to gain some tangible advantage - the fear of wronging such a powerful entity has kept many from daring to interfere with the Ten Tribes.

RP Examples: (see signature)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse