NATION

PASSWORD

A Piece Of The Cake[MT][Meeting][Semi-Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Piece Of The Cake[MT][Meeting][Semi-Closed]

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 am

Azenyanistan is a land torn by war and rebellion, she has resisted imperialism for many years. Now they have finally succumbed, and are cutting up their country for the imperialists.

*In the Jack City Palace, Queen Victoria II prepares to receive her guests.*
"Stefan what's your job?" She asked the guard at the gate.
"My job is to welcome all the leaders, and lead them to the great hall." He responded
"Yes, good. And you Emina?"
"Give service to the leaders in anyway they need it."
"Alright good. Jim, make sure all the servants are prepared, and make sure the rooms are ready."
"Yes, your majesty."
*The Queen then takes a seat with a glass of wine. Waiting for the leaders to arrive*

Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 am

OOC: Let's make this fast as possible and I'm bored so expect low quality posts.

The Imperial Diplomat who was stationed in the Jaclean Empire since the Ciri-Azen war then began walking towards the building.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 am

A representative was sent by the FAP to the host nation, in hopes of helping create a peaceful agreement.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 am

The President was busy signing reforms when his secretary came up to him
"Sir, the Jaclean Empire has invited us to their palace. It's about Azenyanistan's current events."
sigh...."Alright then, send in a representative to the Jaclean Empire."
"Yes sir."
Yuri Hauptmann, the chosen representative, was sent in by a jet to Jack City.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:42 am

A representative from Glacios was sent to the palace.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:OOC: Let's make this fast as possible and I'm bored so expect low quality posts.

The Imperial Diplomat who was stationed in the Jaclean Empire since the Ciri-Azen war then began walking towards the building.

"Greetings sir, I need your name and nation. Then I will show you in." Stefan said
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:46 am

"Marcelo Fernandez, a Diplomat from the Neo Philippine Empire." The Diplomat said as he shown all his ID to the Jaclean guard.

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:47 am

After the car arrived at the palace, the diplomat walked towards the guard at the door.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:"Marcelo Fernandez, a Diplomat from the Neo Philippine Empire." The Diplomat said as he shown all his ID to the Jaclean guard.

"Ah NPE, I pointed a gun at your emperor last time he visited. Anyway your guard is Herbert here, he will take you to the great hall."

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:48 am

Glacios wrote:After the car arrived at the palace, the diplomat walked towards the guard at the door.

"Greetings sir, I need your name and nation. Then I will show you in." Stefan said

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51 am

The Jaclean empire wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:"Marcelo Fernandez, a Diplomat from the Neo Philippine Empire." The Diplomat said as he shown all his ID to the Jaclean guard.

"Ah NPE, I pointed a gun at your emperor last time he visited. Anyway your guard is Herbert here, he will take you to the great hall."

"How rude, be glad that our Emperor does not like further fighting like the Old High nobles would do" Said Marcelo as he entered and walked inside the building.

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:55 am

He gave the guard his passport, diplomatic passport, diplomatic visa, identification card, drivers licences, diplomatic id card, certification of authentic diplomacy, Jaclean drivers license, and his ID he got for this meeting. He then gave him his name: "Meino Cunobelinus Larenz, Diplomat"
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 am

Glacios wrote:He gave the guard his passport, diplomatic passport, diplomatic visa, identification card, drivers licences, diplomatic id card, certification of authentic diplomacy, Jaclean drivers license, and his ID he got for this meeting. He then gave him his name: "Meino Cunobelinus Larenz, Diplomat"

"Alright sir, nice to meet you. Terrence here will take you in."

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:57 am

A black sedan rolled up to the palace, and a young man stepped out.
"I'm Nanasawa Tezuo, I'll be representing the Federation of Free Asian Ports during the negotiations" He hands the guard his ID, Passport, and Diplomatic papers.

(OOC: yes, another one. He's the third child, and younger brother of both Oda and Kimiko. He apprentices the FAP diplomat to WPT, and this is his first time doing diplomacy on his own. He's the last Nanasawa sibling, I promise)

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:58 am

Free Asian Ports wrote:A black sedan rolled up to the palace, and a young man stepped out.
"I'm Nanasawa Tezuo, I'll be representing the Federation of Free Asian Ports during the negotiations" He hands the guard his ID, Passport, and Diplomatic papers.

(OOC: yes, another one. He's the third child, and younger brother of both Oda and Kimiko. He apprentices the FAP diplomat to WPT, and this is his first time doing diplomacy on his own. He's the last Nanasawa sibling, I promise)

"Alright sir, nice to meet you. Julio here will take you in."

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:58 am

Empress Cyri arrived from Cirilla, she was tired but was still able to do work. She wanted to go to bed and rest but it was now time to end this once and for all. Azens swore allegiance to the Cirillian Monarchy recently making it our responsibility. "Let's get this show on the road shall we" she said, walking into the palace. Though she still looked as elegant as ever.
Last edited by Cirilla on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 am

Hauptmann then arrives at Jack City hours later. He travels by a sedan to the palace, protected by several PSD agents.
Once he was at the entrance, he showed his ID and his papers
"Yuri Hauptmann, representative of the Esgonian Federation, It appears that I have been called here to the palace, yes?"
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:03 am

Cirilla wrote:Empress Cyri arrived from Cirilla, she was tired but was still able to do work. She wanted to go to bed and rest but it was now time to end this once and for all. Azens swore allegiance to the Cirillian Monarchy recently making it our responsibility. "Let's get this show on the road shall we" she said, walking into the palace. Though she still looked as elegant as ever.

"Empress, nice to see you again. This is Roger he'll lead you in." Stefan said

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:04 am

Esgonia wrote:Hauptmann then arrives at Jack City hours later. He travels by a sedan to the palace, protected by several PSD agents.
Once he was at the entrance, he showed his ID and his papers
"Yuri Hauptmann, representative of the Esgonian Federation, It appears that I have been called here to the palace, yes?"

"Yes sir you have, nice to meet you. Geoffrey here will take you in."

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:08 am

OOC: while we're carving up Azen, somebody should be making a map of where the zones are.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:22 am

OOC: Azenyanistan, as it is now. I will fill in provinces with the color of the nation that claims them. Nobody can claim SARA, in Brown, or Mecca and Medina, in green, (because we don't want to upset certain people).

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:28 am

Free Asian Ports wrote:(Image)
OOC: Azenyanistan, as it is now. I will fill in provinces with the color of the nation that claims them. Nobody can claim SARA, in Brown, or Mecca and Medina, in green, (because we don't want to upset certain people).

OOC: Do this in the OOC thread, theres a reason why we have it.

IC: "So are we waiting for more foreign leaders or can we start this already?" Cyri said, eagerly waiting for the others.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 am

Cirilla wrote:
Free Asian Ports wrote:(Image)

OOC: Do this in the OOC thread, theres a reason why we have it.

IC: "So are we waiting for more foreign leaders or can we start this already?" Cyri said, eagerly waiting for the others.

OOC: What OOC thread? the Azen Roleplay thread?

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:33 am

"As we are still in the lobby, I expect we are waiting for something or someone still" said Meino
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:34 am

Esgonia wrote:
Cirilla wrote:OOC: Do this in the OOC thread, theres a reason why we have it.

OOC: What OOC thread? the Azen Roleplay thread?

OOC: Yes.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents