NATION

PASSWORD

Metro 2034:Towards the Light (Metro/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Metro 2034:Towards the Light (Metro/IC)

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:13 am

It was in 2013, that a nuclear war occurred, burning our cities into a giant crumble of glass and ash. Whilst many perished in the blasts, a large amount of Moscow’s surviving population relocated underground into the vast metro system; a refuge from the horrors of the outside world. Eventually, those few who settled into the underground, evolved their new homes into independent countries, and it seemed the civilization was to remain. Soon, powerful and corrupt individuals saw the Metro’s as a chance to gain power over a large amount of people, and these countries soon grew into powerful factions. But power is always corrupting, and even the best of us can be manipulated by the forces of evil. Eventually two factions; the Communist ‘Red Line’ and the Fascist ‘Forth Reich’ entered a permanent state of war, to control the metro and its vast resources. As this war raged, stations that chose to stay independent in the conflict, were either raided by bandits, massacred by the mutants that roam the dark metro tunnels, or went dark; shutting themselves off from the outside world. Within this dark system is where the events of Towards the Light unfold. Now new factions rise and fall in the ever changing metro,the old Reich having fallen to give rise to a new one the people of the metro now fight for survival. Who will emerge victorious and lead the people of the metro into the future? Who will play a pivotal role and who will simply be a footnote? Only time can tell as we look towards the light.

Führer Ludwig Omega central station (Previously the Reich)

"My Glorious members of the Reich! I speak to you now to tell you our time is coming! Soon we will take over the entire metro! We will bring peace to the human race and we will finally return to the surface! The return to the surface not only for our stalkers but for us as a whole! the Crowds begun to chant saluting to the Führer as they grew into an uproar of excitement, "We, the chosen people of the metro must bring light to all who inhabit it, as we speak out military might is growing! We prepare to take the Main central station which previously housed Hanza, with the supplies we take from the central there will be no one to stop us! My people join with me in our great work! We grow ever closer to the unification of the entire Metro and once we secure the central station we will be able to block the supplies of any who dare try and stand against the might of the Reich!"

The crowd cheered louder chanting in unison, "Heil! Heil! Heil! Heil!" meanwhile in the background guards where scrambling around making sure preparations for the March that was to come after the speech, Hans günsch the commanding general of the entire operation was making sure the final preparations of guns and ammunition and heavy armored troops where ready. As it stood nothing was in the way of the Reichs forces to take the central metro station. The speech was coming to a conclusion soon after the final checks where made ready. "NOW PEOPLE OF THE REICH! WE OPEN THE METRO TUNNELS AND WE MOVE FORWARD ONTO CENTRAL!!!"

The crowd once again in a major uproar wish there soldiers good luck as 300 heavily armed soldiers made there way towards central to set up a base of operations. They marched in perfect formation down the line a single panzer following them for support as they marched and sang of the glory to be found. With them Commander Hans was sent to ensure that nothing would go wrong, as they went through the tunnels they made sure to stir up any type of creature sending them down tunnels to keep the enemies to the north busy while they succured the Center.

The Führer after the speech headed back to meet with a special prisoner that his soldiers had captured all to recently. She was captured on the surface and she perhaps knew the surface very well, she had been stripped of her armor and weapons and was currently "entertaining" a few officers in the interrogation room.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 am

Stana Vučo

Why had she decided to take that particular entrance to the metro on her way back down from the surface? Sure, she had been very tired, but now in retrospect it had definitely not been worth it. Damn nazis. Damn the whole Fourth Reich. She had tried to hurry through their territory and not look at the horrors surrounding her, but when a group of SS men stood in a ring and battered a weak old lady from Caucasus and her grandchild, she couldn't remain idle anymore. If she hadn't reacted, they would've been beaten to death. So she did what any decent person would have done. Assaulted them right back. The old lady and the little boy could then escape, but Stana had been arrested just a few minutes later and dragged away with force. She had resisted the whole time, it hadn't been easy for the seven policemen to apprehend her.

And here she was now. In the "interrogation room". Funny name. No one had asked her a single question. Instead they had tied her hands and feet, put a gag over her mouth and a bag over her head. Then they had groped her, pushed her down on the floor, and immediately begun to beat her with batons, fists, and various other tools. She had fainted after several kicks to the head.

She had woke up a while ago. How long ago was impossible to tell. The female stalker didn't hear anything except from the ringing in her ears, so appearantly she was alone now, still tied up on the cold floor. There wasn't an inch of her that didn't hurt. She tried to hold her tears back, but in vain. Quietely she sobbed. Damn nazis.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Svana Sigurdsson
As she rounded the corner, she heard it, talking. There were others close by, and that meant supplies. Svana looked down to her stomach, if it could be called that. She was thin, oh so bone thin. She needed food, she knew it. A day or two more and she may have been curled up in the darkness waiting for starvation to finish or off or for something else to. But now these voices were her hope. She needed whatever supplies they had. If worse came to worst.. She'd kill them and consume their flesh for sustenance. She had never had to do such before, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

She pulled a combat knife from her belt, it would be quick. She'd run in, stab whoever was talking in the shoulderblade, and while they were distracted, take off with whatever she could carry. Svana crouched and peered around the corner. She couldn't see the figures from this angle. That she didn't like. It would mean that there was an unknown factor. They could see her coming, maybe even catch her. No matter. She was fast, she could do this!

A final deep breath calmed Svana's nerves. She gripped the knife tightly, and then, rushed around the corner. There was no sound as her feet slide arcoss the floor... to a halt. With a gasp of surprise, she dropped the knife. There standing before her was an impossibility. Two SS officers, one of which, was plainly staring right at her.
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Kinky Bastards wrote:Stana Vučo

Why had she decided to take that particular entrance to the metro on her way back down from the surface? Sure, she had been very tired, but now in retrospect it had definitely not been worth it. Damn nazis. Damn the whole Fourth Reich. She had tried to hurry through their territory and not look at the horrors surrounding her, but when a group of SS men stood in a ring and battered a weak old lady from Caucasus and her grandchild, she couldn't remain idle anymore. If she hadn't reacted, they would've been beaten to death. So she did what any decent person would have done. Assaulted them right back. The old lady and the little boy could then escape, but Stana had been arrested just a few minutes later and dragged away with force. She had resisted the whole time, it hadn't been easy for the seven policemen to apprehend her.

And here she was now. In the "interrogation room". Funny name. No one had asked her a single question. Instead they had tied her hands and feet, put a gag over her mouth and a bag over her head. Then they had groped her, pushed her down on the floor, and immediately begun to beat her with batons, fists, and various other tools. She had fainted after several kicks to the head.

She had woke up a while ago. How long ago was impossible to tell. The female stalker didn't hear anything except from the ringing in her ears, so appearantly she was alone now, still tied up on the cold floor. There wasn't an inch of her that didn't hurt. She tried to hold her tears back, but in vain. Quietely she sobbed. Damn nazis.

The sound of a strong metal door could be heard opening as the Führer and a few other officers came in, "Wake her up the gentle way, I said I wanted her detained not killed." The Fuhrer said rather angry at how his guest had been treated. He needed her to be able to talk not whimper like a puppy. The officers went over to her and picked her up taking the bag off of her head and removed the gag.

"Oh Frauline I'm so sorry for the way everything had to happen, but you where simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now I believe we can have a civilized conversation can't we? No need for any of this don't you think?" he sat down on one side of a desk her on the other as the officers moved her chair up to it. "Now if you would be so kind as to cooperate with me, I can assure you we can both make each other very happy. Now what is your name?" The Führers tone was calm and collected trying to be as gentle as possible and try for a much more plesant approach then the beatings the officers had given her.

"Would you care for something to eat?" he asked soon after his first question as some fresh sausages where wheeled in along with wine. "I'm sure this is better than whatever your used to eating now isn't it Frauline?" he couldn't help but smile fiddling with the Mauser that was in his pocket he had Hans custome make just for the Führers use.

Svana Sigurdsson
As she rounded the corner, she heard it, talking. There were others close by, and that meant supplies. Svana looked down to her stomach, if it could be called that. She was thin, oh so bone thin. She needed food, she knew it. A day or two more and she may have been curled up in the darkness waiting for starvation to finish or off or for something else to. But now these voices were her hope. She needed whatever supplies they had. If worse came to worst.. She'd kill them and consume their flesh for sustenance. She had never had to do such before, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

She pulled a combat knife from her belt, it would be quick. She'd run in, stab whoever was talking in the shoulderblade, and while they were distracted, take off with whatever she could carry. Svana crouched and peered around the corner. She couldn't see the figures from this angle. That she didn't like. It would mean that there was an unknown factor. They could see her coming, maybe even catch her. No matter. She was fast, she could do this!

A final deep breath calmed Svana's nerves. She gripped the knife tightly, and then, rushed around the corner. There was no sound as her feet slide arcoss the floor... to a halt. With a gasp of surprise, she dropped the knife. There standing before her was an impossibility. Two SS officers, one of which, was plainly staring right at her.

"Well look what we have here a little mouse hiding in the swears!" the officers laughed and raised pistols at her ready to gun her down if she made a move, "Tell us little mouse how long have you been hiding, drop the knife, turn around, and put your hands on your head before we blow it off."

The officers radioed for police back up just laughing at the situation, the girl had thought to sneak up on refugees only to get caught, however they where impressed at her courage. Either that or she simply had no choice but to attack someone and was to desperate for food otherwise.
Last edited by New Strausberg on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Stana Vučo

Stana didn't say a word. She just stared at the Führer with contempt, anger, and defiance shooting from her eyes. Did he really think she gave a rat's ass about his sudden fake politeness? Sure, the food did smell good, but with blood in her mouth, a swollen tongue, and pain in her stomach, it wasn't like she could eat any of that now, and he should know that. Though even if she had been able to, she still would have refused just out of principle. And then there was the way he talked. Putting in random German words in his sentences, as if he was a B-movie villain from before the war. Pathetic.

She looked at him for several minutes, still silent. Then she spat him in the face. Ugly as it was, it could use some cleaning.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Stana didn't say a word. She just stared at the Führer with contempt, anger, and defiance shooting from her eyes. Did he really think she gave a rat's ass about his sudden fake politeness? Sure, the food did smell good, but with blood in her mouth, a swollen tongue, and pain in her stomach, it wasn't like she could eat any of that now, and he should know that. Though even if she had been able to, she still would have refused just out of principle. And then there was the way he talked. Putting in random German words in his sentences, as if he was a B-movie villain from before the war. Pathetic.

She looked at him for several minutes, still silent. Then she spat him in the face. Ugly as it was, it could use some cleaning.

The Führer shook his head, "I have little time for those who refuse to cooperate willingly with me." he cleaned his face and glasses standing up as he took out his pistol and pulled the hammer back pressing it against her shoulder making her look at the muzzle of the gun as he pressed it hard into her shoulder bone, "Tell me what I want to know, What is your name?"
His pleasant demeanor had faded near instantly as the officers took bets on how many bullets he would put in her before he allowed her to die.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 pm

"Well look what we have here a little mouse hiding in the swears!" the officers laughed and raised pistols at her ready to gun her down if she made a move, "Tell us little mouse how long have you been hiding, drop the knife, turn around, and put your hands on your head before we blow it off."

The officers radioed for police back up just laughing at the situation, the girl had thought to sneak up on refugees only to get caught, however they where impressed at her courage. Either that or she simply had no choice but to attack someone and was to desperate for food otherwise.

At that very moment, a young boy, seeming to be around 18 years old, and a man, around 30, appeared from the darkness of the tunnel behind the two SS officers. The man and the boy were wearing usual improvised armors, with helmets.The boy had blonde hair, with green-blue eyes, while the man had had black hair and green eyes.

Of course, the most visible thing at them were the long blue coats there were wearing, with the black armbands with the letters HPP, Новый Римская Pеспублика, the New Roman Republic.

As they pointed their weapons at the SS officers, the black haired one started to speak to the blonde boy, speaking in Russian with a slight accent that could be considered Romanian by someone who would know it.

"Only two guards? Where are the rest of the Nazis that captured the refugees?", the green eyed man said, looking back at forth from the boy to the group in front of them."And what's with that girl? She wasn't here when we scouted the place?"

"Who knows? We have to free the refugees for now. Death is awaiting them in the Reich.", the blonde boy answered, speaking with a slight Austrian accent. The boy then looked at the SS officers, giving them a disgusted look.
"Hands in the air, Kameraden. No one has to die."
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:51 pm

New Strausberg wrote:

The Führer shook his head, "I have little time for those who refuse to cooperate willingly with me." he cleaned his face and glasses standing up as he took out his pistol and pulled the hammer back pressing it against her shoulder making her look at the muzzle of the gun as he pressed it hard into her shoulder bone, "Tell me what I want to know, What is your name?"
His pleasant demeanor had faded near instantly as the officers took bets on how many bullets he would put in her before he allowed her to die.

Just as she thought, his niceness had just been a facade, and a poor one. Stana thought a moment on weather or not it was worth the trouble to take a bullet in her shoulder. She decided it wasn't.

"Stana Vučo." She said no more. While she had found it best to cooperate, it was not her intention to give these bastards anything more than what they asked for.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Kinky Bastards wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Just as she thought, his niceness had just been a facade, and a poor one. Stana thought a moment on weather or not it was worth the trouble to take a bullet in her shoulder. She decided it wasn't.

"Stana Vučo." She said no more. While she had found it best to cooperate, it was not her intention to give these bastards anything more than what they asked for.

"Why did you come to the Reich? You have no records, no profile, the only thing we have on you is that you assaulted an officer. So do enlighten me, Whom do you work for and why are you here?"

The Führer started to relax the gun putting it away from her shoulder and sat back down allowing her hands to be loosened so she could eat but her feet would remain tied. After which the officers put a bit of food infront if her to eat.

Drakorvanyia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakorvanyia » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:06 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

At that very moment, a young boy, seeming to be around 18 years old, and a man, around 30, appeared from the darkness of the tunnel behind the two SS officers. The man and the boy were wearing usual improvised armors, with helmets.The boy had blonde hair, with green-blue eyes, while the man had had black hair and green eyes.

Of course, the most visible thing at them were the long blue coats there were wearing, with the black armbands with the letters HPP, Новый Римская Pеспублика, the New Roman Republic.

As they pointed their weapons at the SS officers, the black haired one started to speak to the blonde boy, speaking in Russian with a slight accent that could be considered Romanian by someone who would know it.

"Only two guards? Where are the rest of the Nazis that captured the refugees?", the green eyed man said, looking back at forth from the boy to the group in front of them."And what's with that girl? She wasn't here when we scouted the place?"

"Who knows? We have to free the refugees for now. Death is awaiting them in the Reich.", the blonde boy answered, speaking with a slight Austrian accent. The boy then looked at the SS officers, giving them a disgusted look.

Svana looked from the men in blue coats to the SS officers. As a girl, she had taken a liking to learning of the history of the Germanic peoples. These two before her, actual, living breathing Nazis. They were worth a wealth of knowledge that she was simply dying to have. With a gulp, Svana dropped the knife, and stepped forward. She put herself between the guns of the blue coats and the SS, raising her hands as a sign of peace.

"Please, don't shoot." She said, opening her palms to reveal that she had no weapons. "These two men were taking me home, guarding me from whatever it is lurks in the dark. I understand that their political views might not be.. acceptable. But I'd rather get back to my station safely than make a whole, how you say, rant about why the Nazis were terrible people. Would you kindly let us go?"
Wars:
Togerian Aldohnean War: Won
Coltpower Civil War: Won
Coltpower Continuation War: Truce
Second Coltpower Continuation War: Truce

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.31

Drakorvanyian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cfzFBTK9i8

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

Svana looked from the men in blue coats to the SS officers. As a girl, she had taken a liking to learning of the history of the Germanic peoples. These two before her, actual, living breathing Nazis. They were worth a wealth of knowledge that she was simply dying to have. With a gulp, Svana dropped the knife, and stepped forward. She put herself between the guns of the blue coats and the SS, raising her hands as a sign of peace.

"Please, don't shoot." She said, opening her palms to reveal that she had no weapons. "These two men were taking me home, guarding me from whatever it is lurks in the dark. I understand that their political views might not be.. acceptable. But I'd rather get back to my station safely than make a whole, how you say, rant about why the Nazis were terrible people. Would you kindly let us go?"

The officers where a bit surprised but took sides on the girl and shielded her one in front the other behind her slowly walking backwards with her there guns raised at the new Romans. "That's right now we suggest you get moving...that is unless you want be in the barrel end of a rifle we have already called for back up leave while we allow you too you filthy Romans.

The sound of boots running in formation could be heard echoing through the tunnels fro, the call the officers had made earlier. They where still a bit off but would arrive at any moment. They needed to inform the Fuhrer and his generals that the Romans where looking for the Refugees they had captured earlier.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 pm

New Strausberg wrote:
Kinky Bastards wrote:Just as she thought, his niceness had just been a facade, and a poor one. Stana thought a moment on weather or not it was worth the trouble to take a bullet in her shoulder. She decided it wasn't.

"Why did you come to the Reich? You have no records, no profile, the only thing we have on you is that you assaulted an officer. So do enlighten me, Whom do you work for and why are you here?"

The Führer started to relax the gun putting it away from her shoulder and sat back down allowing her hands to be loosened so she could eat but her feet would remain tied. After which the officers put a bit of food infront if her to eat.

The stalker crossed her arms. "I'm not hungry", she said to the guard that had given her the plate. "Do you have anything stronger than wine?" She was still pissed, but turned to the Führer to answer his questions. "I work for myself. I'm a stalker. I was up on the surface doing my job, and this was the quickest way down."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Kinky Bastards wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

The stalker crossed her arms. "I'm not hungry", she said to the guard that had given her the plate. "Do you have anything stronger than wine?" She was still pissed, but turned to the Führer to answer his questions. "I work for myself. I'm a stalker. I was up on the surface doing my job, and this was the quickest way down."

"I'll have the guards bring you some moonshine, if your a stalker then I'm sure you've heard som rather interesting rumors.the fuhrers eyes light up when he heard she was a stalker, she was just the type of unaffiliated worker he needed for a special job. "Perhaps you could be of some use to me...and in return I can help you with anything you could possible need. Nota bad proposition if I say so myself."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Drakorvanyia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

"Yeah. Like I would ever believe someone who tries to defend some filthy National-Sozialisten. I know how it's like to be forced to serve that corrupt Reich.", said the blonde boy, with disgust clearly visible in both his look and his voice.

That very moment, both the blonde boy and the green eyed man took something out of the pockets of their long, blue coats. The blue eyed boy took out two small knifes, throwing them at the SS officers, while the man took out a grenade, throwing it into the ground.
"See you later, Nazis!"

The grenade started to throw smoke, quickly covering the area in a thick, grey smoke. The smoke lasted for a few minutes, and when it was gone, the blue coated men seemed to have disappeared.

Of course, the New Romans weren't far away. Hidden in a trench,or in a hole, that would be a better description,in the darkness that was covering the continuation of the tunnel, so that they couldn't be seen unless someone looked inside it. The blonde boy's watch had a countdown going on. 2:22 until reinforcements would arrive.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Drakorvanyia wrote:

"Yeah. Like I would ever believe someone who tries to defend some filthy National-Sozialisten. I know how it's like to be forced to serve that corrupt Reich.", said the blonde boy, with disgust clearly visible in both his look and his voice.

That very moment, both the blonde boy and the green eyed man took something out of the pockets of their long, blue coats. The blue eyed boy took out two small knifes, throwing them at the SS officers, while the man took out a grenade, throwing it into the ground.
"See you later, Nazis!"

The grenade started to throw smoke, quickly covering the area in a thick, grey smoke. The smoke lasted for a few minutes, and when it was gone, the blue coated men seemed to have disappeared.

Of course, the New Romans weren't far away. Hidden in a trench,or in a hole, that would be a better description,in the darkness that was covering the continuation of the tunnel, so that they couldn't be seen unless someone looked inside it. The blonde boy's watch had a countdown going on. 2:22 until reinforcements would arrive.

"SHIT!" one officer shouted as he was stuck with a knife. The other shoved the girl to the side to protect her. One officer was dead the other taking pot shots from behind his body. The stomping of soldiers feet got faster as the sounds of gunshot rang out.

A squad of 10 soldiers had arrived armed with rifles, they took up position in covered areas as they covered the retreat of the officer and the girl, "Herr obestrumführer quickly!" One soldier shouted

The officer grabbed the girl and quickly tried to run her back to there lined where they would be at least a little safer

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 am

Moscow Metro, Fuhrer Ludwig Omega Central Station

A young man was walking around the station. His face showed an enthusiastic expression, mixed with anxiety. He was looking for the Fuhrer, who had just given him a "special mission", given his amazing results in the Reich's military training in Chekhovskaya station. Even though previously they had only regarded him as some lucky boy who was saved by his Russian features, now almost everyone regarded him as one of the best men of the Reich's army. Not to mention he got a job as a Stalker from the Fuhrer himself.

Now the Fuhrer. He had been asking around some officers about the whereabouts of the Fuhrer, but it seems like no one had seen him after his great speech. Only when he asked the soldiers at the Central part of the station he could finally know where's the Fuhrer. The soldiers said they saw him headed back to the "interrogation room". They said that the female prisoner there had been "entertaining" some of the officers in there. 'Perhaps Herr Fuhrer also wants to be 'entertained'', he heard one of them said. He could only shook his head at the lewd thoughts of the soldiers.

After thanking them, he headed to the interrogation room. Just within a few minutes, he was already in front of the interrogation room's door. He had wanted to knock, but hearing the Fuhrer still speaking with the prisoner, he waited for the moment when the Fuhrer had stopped speaking, then knocked.

"Permission to enter, Herr Fuhrer. It's Kirill Vasilyevich Gorin."
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 am

Sindrya wrote:Moscow Metro, Fuhrer Ludwig Omega Central Station

A young man was walking around the station. His face showed an enthusiastic expression, mixed with anxiety. He was looking for the Fuhrer, who had just given him a "special mission", given his amazing results in the Reich's military training in Chekhovskaya station. Even though previously they had only regarded him as some lucky boy who was saved by his Russian features, now almost everyone regarded him as one of the best men of the Reich's army. Not to mention he got a job as a Stalker from the Fuhrer himself.

Now the Fuhrer. He had been asking around some officers about the whereabouts of the Fuhrer, but it seems like no one had seen him after his great speech. Only when he asked the soldiers at the Central part of the station he could finally know where's the Fuhrer. The soldiers said they saw him headed back to the "interrogation room". They said that the female prisoner there had been "entertaining" some of the officers in there. 'Perhaps Herr Fuhrer also wants to be 'entertained'', he heard one of them said. He could only shook his head at the lewd thoughts of the soldiers.

After thanking them, he headed to the interrogation room. Just within a few minutes, he was already in front of the interrogation room's door. He had wanted to knock, but hearing the Fuhrer still speaking with the prisoner, he waited for the moment when the Fuhrer had stopped speaking, then knocked.

"Ahh do come in Kirill you should be in this as well...one of you open that damn door." one of the officers went and unlatched the door so the stalker could step inside with them. "I'd like you to meet our guest...if she proves useful you may have a partner in your very declecate search mission...either that or target practice. It would truly be a shame if I had to end the life of such a fine specimen as your self." He said looking at the girl as he took a bite out of a sausage that was on the tray.

Karsopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsopolis » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:05 am

Unknown Metro Area

After being paid and retrieving all of his equipment, Sharp felt fairly good. He had all of his weapons, the .45 pistol, the twelve gauge shotgun, and his reliable combat knife. He also had all of his gear. The tactical vest, the lock picks, the disguise kit, and his civilian clothes. He also had ammunition for the weapons for the first time in several days. The only trouble was, he seemed to be lost. As such, he had wandered for the past several hours, and he seemed to be going in circles.

That's when he saw the guards in dark blue uniforms. Recognising them as officers of one of the factions, the New Roman Legion, the information dealer almost shied away. He didn't like law enforcement figures. But where could he go? He was wandering a mass of tunnels, and the only thing he knew for certain was that Roman territory was dead ahead. As such, the young man decided to approach them. Due to his weapons and imposing figure, the dealer smiled at the guards, put his hands high in the air, and advanced slowly towards them.
(X_Q) If you support destroying Capitalism put this in your Signature
Proud Louisianian.
Politics:
Pro: Strong Government, Workers' Rights, Hispanic Immigrants, Socialism, Nativism, Western Imperialism, Russia, Putin, Piracy, Free Knowledge, Order, Tax-Funded College, GMOs, Scientific Advancement, Catholic Church, Prohibition
Anti: Migrants/Refugees, US MIC, 'Human' Rights for violent criminals, capitalism, Big Pharma, Alcohol, Islam, War, Abortion, the Rich, Gun, NRA, 2nd Amendment

5D political test result: You are a: Communist Pro-Government Non-Interventionist Nationalist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: 83%||Authoritarianism score: 17%||Internationalism score: -17%||Tribalism score: 33%||Liberalism score: -17%
Glory to the government! Proud Southern Statist!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 am

Karsopolis wrote:Unknown Metro Area

After being paid and retrieving all of his equipment, Sharp felt fairly good. He had all of his weapons, the .45 pistol, the twelve gauge shotgun, and his reliable combat knife. He also had all of his gear. The tactical vest, the lock picks, the disguise kit, and his civilian clothes. He also had ammunition for the weapons for the first time in several days. The only trouble was, he seemed to be lost. As such, he had wandered for the past several hours, and he seemed to be going in circles.

That's when he saw the guards in dark blue uniforms. Recognising them as officers of one of the factions, the New Roman Legion, the information dealer almost shied away. He didn't like law enforcement figures. But where could he go? He was wandering a mass of tunnels, and the only thing he knew for certain was that Roman territory was dead ahead. As such, the young man decided to approach them. Due to his weapons and imposing figure, the dealer smiled at the guards, put his hands high in the air, and advanced slowly towards them.

Alexei and Nikolai were two Miles(Privates) in the New Roman Militia. The two New Romans were three hours into their four hours guard shift at one of the small tunnels that were leading to the station of Sokol. In their dark blue uniforms, armed with simple Bastards, the two Russians were bored, waiting for their shift to end. This tunnel was so isolated, the chances of someone appearing were small. But still...

Nikolai and Alexei suddenly saw a pretty imposing man advancing towards them, with his hands in the air, smiling. The brown and the black haired men pointed their weapons at the unknown person. The black haired one, Alexei, started to speak.
"Hey, you! This is the territory of the New Roman Republic. Please state your name and intentions!"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 am

New Strausberg wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:

"See you later, Nazis!"

"SHIT!" one officer shouted as he was stuck with a knife. The other shoved the girl to the side to protect her. One officer was dead the other taking pot shots from behind his body. The stomping of soldiers feet got faster as the sounds of gunshot rang out.

A squad of 10 soldiers had arrived armed with rifles, they took up position in covered areas as they covered the retreat of the officer and the girl, "Herr obestrumführer quickly!" One soldier shouted

The officer grabbed the girl and quickly tried to run her back to there lined where they would be at least a little safer

Five soldiers, wearing the dark blue uniforms of the New Roman Legion appeared from the darkness that was covering the tunnel in front of the Nazis. Seeing the Nazis, three of the soldiers jumped in the same ditch as the other two Romans while the other two men found cover behind some other stuff. The soldiers were armed, armored and trained pretty well, as they were from the 43rd Cohort of the New Roman Legion, the elite troops of the New Republic.

"Eques Optio! Eques Vicarius! Special Expeditionary Force of the 43rd Cohort, five men, reporting for duty! Nova Roma Invicta!", said one of the newly arrived Roman soldiers, a brown haired and green eyed boy.
"Nova Roma Invicta!". Both the blonde boy, the Vicarius, and the black haired man, the Optio(Lieutenant), saluted, before the blonde boy, clearly higher in rank, continued to speak.
"Two men with me. The others, suppressive fire!"

As the Romans started to fire, trying not to hit the running girl and officer, two men followed the blue eyed boy, climbing out of the ditch and running to another cover, a few meters forward. Once they arrived there, Alexander, the blonde boy, started to fire at the ten recently arrived Nazi soldiers. They had to kick them out of their cover somehow..

Looking around, he saw a small bottle of vodka at the belt of one of the men that had followed him. Bingo!
"I have to take this!"
Taking the bottle, he quickly opened it, and put a cloth in it, partially closing back the cork. Taking out his lighter, he set the cloth on fire, afterwards throwing the bottle at the ten Nazi soldiers. The bottle flew over the heads of the running officer and girl, crushing in the ground in front of them and partially setting the ground ablaze.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:44 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
New Strausberg wrote:

Five soldiers, wearing the dark blue uniforms of the New Roman Legion appeared from the darkness that was covering the tunnel in front of the Nazis. Seeing the Nazis, three of the soldiers jumped in the same ditch as the other two Romans while the other two men found cover behind some other stuff. The soldiers were armed, armored and trained pretty well, as they were from the 43rd Cohort of the New Roman Legion, the elite troops of the New Republic.

"Eques Optio! Eques Vicarius! Special Expeditionary Force of the 43rd Cohort, five men, reporting for duty! Nova Roma Invicta!", said one of the newly arrived Roman soldiers, a brown haired and green eyed boy.
"Nova Roma Invicta!". Both the blonde boy, the Vicarius, and the black haired man, the Optio(Lieutenant), saluted, before the blonde boy, clearly higher in rank, continued to speak.
"Two men with me. The others, suppressive fire!"

As the Romans started to fire, trying not to hit the running girl and officer, two men followed the blue eyed boy, climbing out of the ditch and running to another cover, a few meters forward. Once they arrived there, Alexander, the blonde boy, started to fire at the ten recently arrived Nazi soldiers. They had to kick them out of their cover somehow..

Looking around, he saw a small bottle of vodka at the belt of one of the men that had followed him. Bingo!
"I have to take this!"
Taking the bottle, he quickly opened it, and put a cloth in it, partially closing back the cork. Taking out his lighter, he set the cloth on fire, afterwards throwing the bottle at the ten Nazi soldiers. The bottle flew over the heads of the running officer and girl, crushing in the ground in front of them and partially setting the ground ablaze.

The officer bearly managed to stop in time as he was forced to take cover one again and wait for the fire to die out. "Toss a Grenada down there scatter the Romans damn it!" he shouted and held the girl against him trying to shield her from the shrapnel as a large armored soldier tossed several grenades down the metro trying to hit the soldiers hiding in the ditch.

The fight had quickly turned into a stalemate as the soldiers fired from behind cover one of the Nazis a sniper was hiding in the back of the tunnel. He waited silently focusing his breathing. He took two or three breaths and waited to see when the soldiers would stick there heads out. One...two...three... BANG! Headshot on one of the soldiers that has come in who was stupid enough to stick his head out, however two of the soldiers of the Nazi reinforcements had gone down one killed one bleeding out.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 am

Stana Vučo

New Strausberg wrote:
Kinky Bastards wrote:The stalker crossed her arms. "I'm not hungry", she said to the guard that had given her the plate. "Do you have anything stronger than wine?" She was still pissed, but turned to the Führer to answer his questions. "I work for myself. I'm a stalker. I was up on the surface doing my job, and this was the quickest way down."

"I'll have the guards bring you some moonshine, if your a stalker then I'm sure you've heard som rather interesting rumors.the fuhrers eyes light up when he heard she was a stalker, she was just the type of unaffiliated worker he needed for a special job. "Perhaps you could be of some use to me...and in return I can help you with anything you could possible need. Nota bad proposition if I say so myself."

Stana sighed. "I guess it's too much to ask for some slivovitz or rakia... moonshine will do." She shrugged her shoulders. She did her best to seem unconcerned and carefree, but inside she was actually afraid. What did he mean with "use"? In their notorious Lebensborn programme, as an Aryan baby dispenser? Or as a "comfort woman" for his and his men's amusement? Whichever it was, she'd rather die. She felt sick. She could definitely not eat anything now.

"What exactly is your proposition? And what rumours are you talking about?"
New Strausberg wrote:
Sindrya wrote:Moscow Metro, Fuhrer Ludwig Omega Central Station

"Ahh do come in Kirill you should be in this as well...one of you open that damn door." one of the officers went and unlatched the door so the stalker could step inside with them. "I'd like you to meet our guest...if she proves useful you may have a partner in your very declecate search mission...either that or target practice. It would truly be a shame if I had to end the life of such a fine specimen as your self." He said looking at the girl as he took a bite out of a sausage that was on the tray.

Her eyes changed focus from the Führer to the boy who had just arrived, and back again. Her enemy hadn't answered her questions, but it seemed she was just about to find out the answer anyway. She allowed herself to hope it wasn't what she feared. The boy seemed too young. But you never knew with nazis.

Karsopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsopolis » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:50 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Karsopolis wrote:Unknown Metro Area

Alexei and Nikolai were two Miles(Privates) in the New Roman Militia. The two New Romans were three hours into their four hours guard shift at one of the small tunnels that were leading to the station of Sokol. In their dark blue uniforms, armed with simple Bastards, the two Russians were bored, waiting for their shift to end. This tunnel was so isolated, the chances of someone appearing were small. But still...

Nikolai and Alexei suddenly saw a pretty imposing man advancing towards them, with his hands in the air, smiling. The brown and the black haired men pointed their weapons at the unknown person. The black haired one, Alexei, started to speak.
"Hey, you! This is the territory of the New Roman Republic. Please state your name and intentions!"

Glad to have made such an impression, Sharp stopped in his tracks, kept his hands up, and said, "Good evening, officers. My name is Karter Sharp, and I tell you the truth when I say I'm lost. I'm looking for work as well. I'm an information dealer, see, but I also do freelance work. My specialty is information gathering, but I'm up for anything that needs doing. In short, I'm your man. There's not much I won't do. And lucky for you, I just finished a job not that long ago, so I'm free. So does the Legion have a job I can do?"

Now Sharp awaited a reply, and hoped the Legion soldiers would have something for him.
(X_Q) If you support destroying Capitalism put this in your Signature
Proud Louisianian.
Politics:
Pro: Strong Government, Workers' Rights, Hispanic Immigrants, Socialism, Nativism, Western Imperialism, Russia, Putin, Piracy, Free Knowledge, Order, Tax-Funded College, GMOs, Scientific Advancement, Catholic Church, Prohibition
Anti: Migrants/Refugees, US MIC, 'Human' Rights for violent criminals, capitalism, Big Pharma, Alcohol, Islam, War, Abortion, the Rich, Gun, NRA, 2nd Amendment

5D political test result: You are a: Communist Pro-Government Non-Interventionist Nationalist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: 83%||Authoritarianism score: 17%||Internationalism score: -17%||Tribalism score: 33%||Liberalism score: -17%
Glory to the government! Proud Southern Statist!

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:12 am

New Strausberg wrote:

Stana sighed. "I guess it's too much to ask for some slivovitz or rakia... moonshine will do." She shrugged her shoulders. She did her best to seem unconcerned and carefree, but inside she was actually afraid. What did he mean with "use"? In their notorious Lebensborn programme, as an Aryan baby dispenser? Or as a "comfort woman" for his and his men's amusement? Whichever it was, she'd rather die. She felt sick. She could definitely not eat anything now.

New Strausberg wrote:

Her eyes changed focus from the Führer to the boy who had just arrived, and back again. Her enemy hadn't answered her questions, but it seemed she was just about to find out the answer anyway. She allowed herself to hope it wasn't what she feared. The boy seemed too young. But you never knew with nazis.

Ludwig

"Step out of the room all of you except you Kirill..." the Führer waited and all the guards left leaving only the three of them in the room. "There have been rumors spreading around...a place known as D-6 I cannot spare the manpower myself to look into the rumors, however...it doesn't look like your going to be leaving here alive without my say so. Now...let's make a deal. " he slowly leaned in looking at the girl.

"Find D-6 for me, and I will ensure you can move throught any station I control and that deal I assure you will be very valuable soon...as we speak one of my top commanders is headed to the main central station...we will be able to move in on any line we could want and no one could stop us. It's best to be on the winning side don't you think?" he chuckled, and stood up extending his hand, "Shake my hand...and you'll be on your way, find out if the rumors are true, find me D-6 and I will make sure you never have to worry about another thing ever again.

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:57 am

Stana Vučo
New Strausberg wrote:

Ludwig

"Step out of the room all of you except you Kirill..." the Führer waited and all the guards left leaving only the three of them in the room. "There have been rumors spreading around...a place known as D-6 I cannot spare the manpower myself to look into the rumors, however...it doesn't look like your going to be leaving here alive without my say so. Now...let's make a deal. " he slowly leaned in looking at the girl.

"Find D-6 for me, and I will ensure you can move throught any station I control and that deal I assure you will be very valuable soon...as we speak one of my top commanders is headed to the main central station...we will be able to move in on any line we could want and no one could stop us. It's best to be on the winning side don't you think?" he chuckled, and stood up extending his hand, "Shake my hand...and you'll be on your way, find out if the rumors are true, find me D-6 and I will make sure you never have to worry about another thing ever again.

Stana's eyes widened and she clenched her fists as she heard the Nazi leader speak of his wicked plans. A Nazi conquest of the metro. There were few things she found equally terrifying. Perhaps it was true as he said, that he could promise her a good life in case they were victorious. But most inhabitants of the metro would suffer far worse after an Endsieg for the Reich. It wasn't worth it. For a brief moment she almost thought it had been better if they had just raped her instead.

"The entrance to Metro 2 is just a myth..." she tried, but didn't sound as tough as she had done before. "... and what if I refuse?"
Last edited by Kinky Bastards on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse