NATION

PASSWORD

Mad Max RP (IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Mad Max RP (IC, Open)

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:34 am

2 Men Enter, 1 Man Leaves!

My name is Max. My world is fire. And blood. Once, I was a cop; a road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... or everyone else. Here they come again. Worming their way into the black matter of my brain. I told myself... they cannot touch me. They are long dead. I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers. Haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this Wasteland. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive. - Fury Road

Welcome to my second OPed RP, this time in Mad Max. forgive the minor amount of experience.
OOC

For those who don't know, Mad Max is set in a post-apocalyptic world, more specifically Australia. Even more specifically, well be around Mackay, Queensland. In this world you have to tackle:
The harsh, sandy wasteland;
Shortages of food, water, fuel and ammunition; and the treacherous gangs, tribes and the odd individual who's out to take everything from you. How do you protect yourself from such thing? I can hear you asking. Simple, cars and guns. You'll need to drive fast, shoot/ran hard and save your supplies everywhere you can. The entire environment is changed so feel free to go crazy with base designs, just keep it realistic enough (no ice palaces in Australia, for example). Canon-wise, this takes place at the same time as Fury Road, but that shouldn't really matter as we won't be interacting with any of those characters.

RULES:
1: I am god.
2: Two strikes, then you're out.
3: Don't be rude in OOC. Your characters can be as risque as you please though.
4: No One-liners. A paragraph at the least.
5: Exception for 4 is in dialogue. Brief responses sometimes necessary.
6: RP realistically. If your guy gets shot, he is injured. If your gal is shot multiple times and then run over, SHE IS DEAD! (don't worry, you can always make new one)
7: When creating a faction, please create a character app for it's leader and any other key people NPC or not.
8: Have fun!
9: Witness me!

Code: Select all
445 (do not remove)
Name:
Traits:
Inventory: (remember, certain supplies are limited)
Vehicle: (as Mad Max as possible)
Affiliation: (faction, if any)
Biography:

Code: Select all
445 (do not remove)
Faction Name:
Number of Affiliates: (no more than 200)
Leader:
Rankings: (from low soldiers to second-in-command)
Loadouts: (weapons and vehicle if the same for each rank)
Resource Collection: (raiders, hunters or do they own some 'green land'?)
Location: (nomadic wanderers or settlers, describe your base if you have one)
Goals: (if any but survive)
Biography:

Factions:
The Tempest - The United Eastern States of Europe
The Dune Crusaders - The Forsworn Knights
The Sky Reapers - Illan
The Iron Men - G-Tech Corporation

Roster:
Gregoire the Stormbringer (Tempest) - The United Eastern States of Europe
Bishop Ryder Wallace, Jesse Williams (Dune Crusaders) - The Forsworn Knights
James Smith (Tempest) - Cruxa
Ryder - Terintania
Joy Holt, Ruby Wydler - Corrian
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:06 am

Bishop was sitting in his Truck. sitting on one of the dunes having a smoke. Flanking his truck were two more Vehicles, and the cannons on his truck were manned. The convoy seemed to be resting. They had a large wooden sign set up with the words 'Recruiting'. Patrolling the camp were A couple of Bishop's bodyguards. Bishop grabbed his radio, holding the talk button down.
"Status report at home base. Its all quiet out here"
"All clear boss. You really think someone is going to want to join up? You have been camped in the wasteland for a couple days now, much longer and people are gonna start thinking you died."
"Aight, aight. I will come back soon. Just lemme stay a little longer."
"Fine, but if people start getting rowdy I will not hesitate to open fire."
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:32 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Bishop was sitting in his Truck. sitting on one of the dunes having a smoke. Flanking his truck were two more Vehicles, and the cannons on his truck were manned. The convoy seemed to be resting. They had a large wooden sign set up with the words 'Recruiting'. Patrolling the camp were A couple of Bishop's bodyguards. Bishop grabbed his radio, holding the talk button down.
"All clear boss. You really think someone is going to want to join up? You have been camped in the wasteland for a couple days now, much longer and people are gonna start thinking you died."

"Alright boys! Bringing it home!" Gregoire shouted to his backseat shooters and harpoon manner in his thick, inherited, French accent. They had left towards the wastes in hopes of finding some wandering traveller. They were headed back to the rough terrain they holed up in when a light shined in Gregoires eyes, forcing him to slow. He eventually stopped and got out inspect. He saw the sun reflecting of something on a small ridge, with a few cars there. The harpoon turned towards them, and the two gunners stood each side of their leader. Gregoire didn't panic though, he waved nonchalantly towards them.
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:00 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Bishop was sitting in his Truck. sitting on one of the dunes having a smoke. Flanking his truck were two more Vehicles, and the cannons on his truck were manned. The convoy seemed to be resting. They had a large wooden sign set up with the words 'Recruiting'. Patrolling the camp were A couple of Bishop's bodyguards. Bishop grabbed his radio, holding the talk button down.

"Alright boys! Bringing it home!" Gregoire shouted to his backseat shooters and harpoon manner in his thick, inherited, French accent. They had left towards the wastes in hopes of finding some wandering traveller. They were headed back to the rough terrain they holed up in when a light shined in Gregoires eyes, forcing him to slow. He eventually stopped and got out inspect. He saw the sun reflecting of something on a small ridge, with a few cars there. The harpoon turned towards them, and the two gunners stood each side of their leader. Gregoire didn't panic though, he waved nonchalantly towards them.

One of Riptorn's bodyguards saw them, tapping Riptorn's shoulder. Riptorn got out of his truck, his bodyguards flanked him. Riptorn waved Gregoire's crew over. The other two vehicles in the caravan formed a protective triangle, manning the harpoon guns. Clearly watching for an ambush. Riptorn pulled his mask down.
Well hello there. Riptorn called over.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:05 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Alright boys! Bringing it home!" Gregoire shouted to his backseat shooters and harpoon manner in his thick, inherited, French accent. They had left towards the wastes in hopes of finding some wandering traveller. They were headed back to the rough terrain they holed up in when a light shined in Gregoires eyes, forcing him to slow. He eventually stopped and got out inspect. He saw the sun reflecting of something on a small ridge, with a few cars there. The harpoon turned towards them, and the two gunners stood each side of their leader. Gregoire didn't panic though, he waved nonchalantly towards them.

One of Riptorn's bodyguards saw them, tapping Riptorn's shoulder. Riptorn got out of his truck, his bodyguards flanked him. Riptorn waved Gregoire's crew over. The other two vehicles in the caravan formed a protective triangle, manning the harpoon guns. Clearly watching for an ambush. Riptorn pulled his mask down.

"Bonjour!" Gregoire called, his voice carrying across the wasteland. "Who might you be?" He motioned for one of his gaurds to use the car as cover, while ordering the other stand in front of him in case of gun fire. From where he was, he could make out several men and three vehicles. They too had harpoons, and Gregoire knew he wouldn't win if they came to blows. "Je m'appelle Gregoire!"
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:20 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:One of Riptorn's bodyguards saw them, tapping Riptorn's shoulder. Riptorn got out of his truck, his bodyguards flanked him. Riptorn waved Gregoire's crew over. The other two vehicles in the caravan formed a protective triangle, manning the harpoon guns. Clearly watching for an ambush. Riptorn pulled his mask down.

"Bonjour!" Gregoire called, his voice carrying across the wasteland. "Who might you be?" He motioned for one of his gaurds to use the car as cover, while ordering the other stand in front of him in case of gun fire. From where he was, he could make out several men and three vehicles. They too had harpoons, and Gregoire knew he wouldn't win if they came to blows. "Je m'appelle Gregoire!"

*Riptorn stepped forward* Bishop Ryder Wallace, call me Riptorn. Most folks know me as the current Boss of The Dune Crusaders.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Bonjour!" Gregoire called, his voice carrying across the wasteland. "Who might you be?" He motioned for one of his gaurds to use the car as cover, while ordering the other stand in front of him in case of gun fire. From where he was, he could make out several men and three vehicles. They too had harpoons, and Gregoire knew he wouldn't win if they came to blows. "Je m'appelle Gregoire!"

*Riptorn stepped forward* Bishop Ryder Wallace, call me Riptorn. Most folks know me as the current Boss of The Dune Crusaders.

"Well, I'm not a man for titles," Gregoire explained. "But you can call me The Stormbringer if it please ya!" Gregoire laughed lightly with his men. "What are you doing out here anyhow, Riptorn?"
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:*Riptorn stepped forward* Bishop Ryder Wallace, call me Riptorn. Most folks know me as the current Boss of The Dune Crusaders.

"Well, I'm not a man for titles," Gregoire explained. "But you can call me The Stormbringer if it please ya!" Gregoire laughed lightly with his men. "What are you doing out here anyhow, Riptorn?"

*Riptorn ran his hand through his hair, nodding*
Recruitment drive. You can never have too many troops under your command. You run Tempest, right?
*Bishop walked forward, offering his hand.*
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:31 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Well, I'm not a man for titles," Gregoire explained. "But you can call me The Stormbringer if it please ya!" Gregoire laughed lightly with his men. "What are you doing out here anyhow, Riptorn?"

*Riptorn ran his hand through his hair, nodding*
Recruitment drive. You can never have too many troops under your command. You run Tempest, right?

"Indeed I do," Gregoire's guard raised his weapon as Ryder walked forward, until his leader forced it down. He strolled forward to the fellow leader and shook his hand. "Certainly a new way to recruit, most smart folks will steer clear of foreign vehicles."
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:47 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:*Riptorn ran his hand through his hair, nodding*

"Indeed I do," Gregoire's guard raised his weapon as Ryder walked forward, until his leader forced it down. He strolled forward to the fellow leader and shook his hand. "Certainly a new way to recruit, most smart folks will steer clear of foreign vehicles."

Way I see it, if you have the balls to walk into a camp of armed men, you probably have the balls to work for me. What brings you out here?
Riptorn asked, giving Gregoire a firm handshake.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:53 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Indeed I do," Gregoire's guard raised his weapon as Ryder walked forward, until his leader forced it down. He strolled forward to the fellow leader and shook his hand. "Certainly a new way to recruit, most smart folks will steer clear of foreign vehicles."

Way I see it, if you have the balls to walk into a camp of armed men, you probably have the balls to work for me. What brings you out here?

Gregoire looked at his armed men before turning back. "Would you believe we were scavenging?" He laughed. "Just seeing what we could find, you know how it is."
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:56 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Way I see it, if you have the balls to walk into a camp of armed men, you probably have the balls to work for me. What brings you out here?

Gregoire looked at his armed men before turning back. "Would you believe we were scavenging?" He laughed. "Just seeing what we could find, you know how it is."

*Riptorn laughed, nodding*
"Well, if you want some folks a few clicks due north mysteriously found their way onto our harpoons. We took some of their stuff as compensation for having to clean the blood off, but couldnt take much. Its yours if ye want."
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Gregoire looked at his armed men before turning back. "Would you believe we were scavenging?" He laughed. "Just seeing what we could find, you know how it is."

*Riptorn laughed, nodding*
"Well, if you want some folks a few clicks due north mysteriously found their way onto our harpoons. We took some of their stuff as compensation for having to clean the blood off, but couldnt take much. Its yours if ye want."

"Well aren't you generous. I have a feeling I'm gonna like you." Gregoire motioned for the harpoon gunner to get off, but kept his guards in place.
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:04 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:*Riptorn laughed, nodding*

"Well aren't you generous. I have a feeling I'm gonna like you." Gregoire motioned for the harpoon gunner to get off, but kept his guards in place.

Riptorn laughed, nodding at his own harpoon gunners to stand down.
Its always good to cultivate good will among ones peers. Speaking of, you seen any 'flyin machines around? One of my men wandered off 'ta relieve himself last night, havent seen him since.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:09 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Well aren't you generous. I have a feeling I'm gonna like you." Gregoire motioned for the harpoon gunner to get off, but kept his guards in place.

Riptorn laughed, nodding at his own harpoon gunners to stand down.
Its always good to cultivate good will among ones peers. Speaking of, you seen any 'flyin machines around? One of my men wandered off 'ta relieve himself last night, havent seen him since.

"Can't say I have, apologies." Gregoire spoke sincerely. "Though I don know of others in the area. Scavengers mostly. There's even some fuckers holed up beneath the sand somewhere, gotta return them a favour one day."
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:21 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Riptorn laughed, nodding at his own harpoon gunners to stand down.

"Can't say I have, apologies." Gregoire spoke sincerely. "Though I don know of others in the area. Scavengers mostly. There's even some fuckers holed up beneath the sand somewhere, gotta return them a favour one day."

He shrugged.
"Probably got himself shot. No biggie.
Suddenly Riptorns radio beeped, and several voices began to speak at once. They seemed to be struggling for the radio.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Can't say I have, apologies." Gregoire spoke sincerely. "Though I don know of others in the area. Scavengers mostly. There's even some fuckers holed up beneath the sand somewhere, gotta return them a favour one day."

He shrugged.
Suddenly Riptorns radio beeped, and several voices began to speak at once. They seemed to be struggling for the radio.

"I'm not sure whether to be impressed with your radio, or concerned for those behind him. Need help?" Gregoire offered.
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:38 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:He shrugged.

"I'm not sure whether to be impressed with your radio, or concerned for those behind him. Need help?" Gregoire offered.

"Ugh, sounds like Jesse is arguing with Rufus and his friends again. Drunk bastards keep picking fights."
Riptorn looked at the radio with distaste, switching it off.
Farnhamia wrote:

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Ryder raced toward a small group of raiders in the flat desert. There were about five of them, and they'd taken some food from him in the night. Really, they were kind of dumb, because for some odd reason they were on foot. He assumed they probably had a larger group nearby, and were just a scouting team, so naturally, he decided the best course of action was to chase them down before they got to said larger group.

The raiders turned when they heard his engine approaching, but by then, it was too late, he was already upon them. He slashed one guy across the chest with a sword whip, knocking him down to bleed out. He then stood up on his bike, snapping his blade back in to it's sword position, and sheathing it on his back. In one quick motion, he tossed a throwing knife at one guy, hitting him in the throat, then leaped off his bike, at quite a fast speed, on to another. They tumbled to the ground together, Ryder's fall being absorbed a bit by the other guy. The other guy on the other hand had it a lot worse. Being hit by someone jumping off their bike at a fast speed is not a particularly pleasant experience, and ended in a few broken bones, but that was the least of his issues. The worst of his issues was that Ryder was bunching him in the face repeatedly with his bladded glove, though to be fair, the guy didn't last long after that.

Ryder spun to his feet, drawing both his swords and connecting them end-to end, and charging at the last guy, using his double-bladed spear as a sort of vaulting pole, and kicked the guy in the chest with both his feet and the full force of his body behind it, knocking the dude to the ground. He landed on his feet, and on the guy's wrist, on the hand that he held the gun in, causing the guy to yelp in pain. The sound was cut short as Ryder drove his spear in to the guy's skull. "My food," He said, sliding the staff into a loop on the belt on his back, and gathering up the food they'd taken. All of this had happened in a pretty short amount of time.
Last edited by Terintania on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Times are looking grim these days~

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:10 pm

*Riptorn looked around, messing with his Radio*
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:13 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:*Riptorn looked around, messing with his Radio*

"Well, we can't stand in this desert all day. We'll get sun stroke," Grégoire smiled. "Would you like an escort back home? A symbol of our future and prosperous relationships?"
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:55 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:*Riptorn looked around, messing with his Radio*

"Well, we can't stand in this desert all day. We'll get sun stroke," Grégoire smiled. "Would you like an escort back home? A symbol of our future and prosperous relationships?"

I think we've got it. The carrier is only a couple clicks south.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:59 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Well, we can't stand in this desert all day. We'll get sun stroke," Grégoire smiled. "Would you like an escort back home? A symbol of our future and prosperous relationships?"

I think we've got it. The carrier is only a couple clicks south.

"Ah, you're those guys? I knew there was someone in their but we mostly put it down to Buzzards."
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 pm

The Forsworn Knights wrote:I think we've got it. The carrier is only a couple clicks south.

"Ah, you're those guys? I knew there was someone in their but we mostly put it down to Buzzards."

Like we would let the petty gangs claim an aircraft carrier.
Riptorn laughed, pulling out a cigarette and holding it out.
Want one?
Last edited by The Forsworn Knights on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farnhamia wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 pm

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:"Ah, you're those guys? I knew there was someone in their but we mostly put it down to Buzzards."

Like we would let the petty gangs claim an aircraft carrier.
Riptorn laughed, pulling out a cigarette and holding it out.
Want one?

Grégoire looked around him before taking a cigarette. "Merci, mon copain. Je fumer de temps on temps seulement." He held his hand back, catching the lighter the harpooned threw his way. "Sorry, can't control the French sometime ya know."
UESEball
Characters
UESE Personified
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria

YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse