NATION

PASSWORD

How Do I Give Someone Admin Powers in a Region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Stacramon
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

How Do I Give Someone Admin Powers in a Region

Postby Stacramon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 am

Does anybody know how to give admin powers to someone in a region that isn't the WA Delegate. I've looked on all the forums and have found nothing. I need help.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:48 am

Nope. Only the founder and the delegate get it.

Two years ago, there was some talk of "Regional Officers", but I don't know what came out of that.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

United Western States of America
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Western States of America » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:06 pm

The only way that anyone gets to access regional control is if:
a) that person is the founder of a region and has executive power (there is an option to not give oneself executive power when founding a region, but that is the only time it can be done)
OR
b) That person is the WA Delegate of the region and has executive power granted by the founder
Kaboomlandia wrote:Two years ago, there was some talk of "Regional Officers", but I don't know what came out of that.

The closest we have come to that is the new regional recruiter setting. By the way, you don't need to be a founder or WA Delegate to be a regional recruiter.
National Information
Coming soon
ن In Solidarity with Middle Eastern Christians ن
Proud member and founder of The Other Reality
Interested in a RP-based region? Check us out here!
NS stats are guidlines and should not be taken as fact!

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:41 am

United Western States of America wrote:The only way that anyone gets to access regional control is if:
a) that person is the founder of a region and has executive power (there is an option to not give oneself executive power when founding a region, but that is the only time it can be done)
OR
b) That person is the WA Delegate of the region and has executive power granted by the founder.

OR
c) That person is the WA Delegate of a region where there is no Founder present: Executive authority for the delegate switches on automatically in that situation.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Gameplay