NATION

PASSWORD

Progress Through Experimentation (CLOSED/TG BEFORE POSTING)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
United States of Conner
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Progress Through Experimentation (CLOSED/TG BEFORE POSTING)

Postby United States of Conner » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 pm

The man known only as 'The Doctor' put on a pair of gloves and prepared to get to work. The room was somewhat dark, with a sole window for viewers, and many different robotic instruments that had never been seen outside of a Lazarus lab.

One of his five associates had just brought in a rack of chemicals, all starting with the GH-prefix. The Doctor smiled and said to the man pushing the cart, "I think ve ought to start out vith some 221, yes?" The man pushing the cart nodded and responded with an Australian twinge, "Seems good to me.".

The Doctor spoke out, "Masks down, everyone." Gas masks were lowered - unnecessary, but one could never be too sure in this type of work - and the Doctor reached in, pulling out a small vial labeled, "GH-221." The Doctor looked over the vial and said, "It is almost out. Jacobs?" The Australian man responded, "I've requested some more materials from the Source." The Doctor shrugged and said, "We should try and find a new Host soon, but this is basically painkiller, yes? We have plenty of the important stuff. However, we do have high-levels coming in from around ze FDC to witness this, I've heard. Let's try and keep the flailing and pain to a minimum, lest we have to do Rewriting again." The men nodded in unison - the neural part of the process was somewhat off putting even for them - even if they did put on straight faces and remained calm - and Rewriting only made it longer.

The Doctor took the vial and loaded a small amount into a machine. As the machine wheeled over towards Alara's chest, the five men in the room stood around her and watched. The Doctor activated a small voice recorder and said, "Experimentation Log - Experiment 2449-7-D. Cause of Death: Poison, likely Cyanide. Subject: Alara of Russlande."

As the Doctor took his voice notes on the experiment, the robotic arms began to inject GH-221 into Alara's body. Nerves in her arms, her legs, her neck. This would be the first of many chemicals to be pumped into the Tsarina over the next week. The screams, however, wouldn't start for a while.
Guns are tools, not toys.

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Tag

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm

After a few hours, the Doctor was notified that the first drug had taken full effect. Immediately, all six men stood up. A few of them lowered their gas masks, while one - a Connerian woman, someone who even the Doctor had no idea where she was other than she had come from Northern Mexico and was one of the most skilled surgeons on the planet - said something about a faulty filter in the mask and walked out of the room. She wouldn't be needed for a few hours anyways.

The Doctor opened the door, held it open for his associates, and walked in, his gas mask almost sounding like a certain Sith Lord. He frowned and looked over Alara's body, saying idly to one of his associates, "Sometimes I wish we could keep them this way while we do the surgery." The man shrugged. "We tried that at first. Anesthetic didn't work, hell, it made it harder. She gets to live more, though in what condition I couldn't say. That's more than she deserves." The Doctor thought about what Alara had done and nodded. "On that, we agree. Let us get to work."

Racks of vials were brought into the room. They were small, filled with clear, blue liquids. The Doctor took one in his hand that said, "GH-325" and loaded some into a large syringe. Then, he pressed the needle into a vein in Alara's neck and injected the liquid. The way the serum worked, the first thing it would bring back was the brain and the eyes. The patient could see, but not breath or move. Next would be the heart and lungs, allowing her to breath, as well as move her arms. Finally, her legs, and for some reason, her vocal chords, allowing her full bodily function again.

The team had about thirty seconds until Alara began to see, so they took the clasps locked to the table and closed them around her legs, arms, and chest. Next, they alerted the security staff, who took up positions outside the door and in emplacements on the other side of the wall. If Alara got through the five doctors, all of whom were armed, and somehow managed to survive fire from the three .50 machine guns emplaced in the wall, she would be able to open the door. After that, she would be torn apart by machine guns, flamethrowers, snipers, and rockets. If she somehow managed to survive all of that, the materials would be gone by then, and a final measure would be activated, setting off six thermobaric bombs and a single nuclear warhead. The entire mountain would be vaporized, along with anything within a ten mile radius that was living. The fallout would go over the ocean, maybe landing in Deritan Cuba depending on the winds, but most likely just floating into the sea. One could never be too careful when bringing people back from the dead.

Finally, the Doctor propped Alara up, and the five of them stood around the body in their scrubs and gas masks, waiting for her to reanimate.
Last edited by United States of Conner on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm

The first thing she felt was terror. The terror of the poison killing her. Seeing the unfeeling faces of the judges before her as she hit the floor. Then she felt the memories. She saw a dungeon and three other girls. She was young. Young and beautiful, but she felt much, much older that what she should be. It was strange. She remembered seeing faces, watching from below at the sun light through bars, seeing children play around on a court yard. The scene shifted, in which she was being dressed by a older woman in Royal gowns and Royal cloaks and capes and placed the crown on her head. Then she stepped outside onto a balcony, greeting the people of Russlande.

The memories flowed back and forth, changing, some sticking, others shattering. She felt pain, but only in her mind. It was terrible. Another memory came forward. She stood in front of a mirror. She had to be at least 17 or 18, but she was touching her hair, it was jet black, but streaks of grey were in it. Another girl of the same age came in and helped her dye the hair back to black. She sang softly in Russian. She screamed as she pulled her hair and the other girl spoke annoyed but caring.
Girl: It us okay Nikki, it is okay.

She went quiet, but she had questions. Why was her hair grey? She was too young. But she felt old. So much older than what she should be. Then it moved again. She saw a little boy, she was looking at a girl. It was the Tsarina's son. The Tsarina rushed over to the little boy and pick up and rushed him away. The Empress looked at the little Prince and spoke quickly and harshly, afraid almost.

Alara: No! André no! Don't ever do that again. Don't ever go near them again. Ever!

And the little girl cried. The memories came more rapidly, her in a dungeon as a young girl, her in regal gowns and at parties. Her sitting on a throne of red and gold. It was strange, but it was lovely. She saw her dancing with Tsar Christopher. She was watching from above a older woman shooting a man. Troops killing dozens. But she was always far away. Then she saw her crying. She cried so much. Alone in a simple room, behind close doors she was weak. And in front of others she was silent. Then the last memory came up.

She sat in a limousine with the girls from the previous memories, and with Christophe and a hooded woman. Christophe looked at her, his face said as he kissed her hand.

Christophe: I am so very sorry. But it must happen. The FDC demands it. I am so very sorry.

Then he kissed the hooded woman and she felt nothing but rage and hatred for him, the husband of the Tsarina, and that awful woman. She hated her. She wanted her dead. She was why she was always crying. Why she was hurt and felt so old. That woman was evil! She had ruined her life, ruined it and now she was to blame. As she stepped out of the car one of the girls slipped a pill into her hand and they hugged. And then her eyes opened.

It was terrifying. She wanted to throw up, but everything felt... Gone. A shadowy feel to it. She she gasped, she felt hot, too warm. Her hair was half way grey, dead from when she wasn't alive. Them she felt her legs and arms and struggled like a wild animal, struggling to speak, choking on her words. She panicked and struggled more and more, she freaked out, nervous and scared. Terror! Terror filled her mine as the full set of her memories came to her. Then her head jerked up ward and she finally screamed on sentence, half way mad it seemed.

'Alara: That bitch!

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:50 pm

The Doctor raised an eyebrow and turned to one of his associates while Alara screamed. "Interesting. Someone make note of this." He then turned back towards the Tsarina and gave a small cough, which echoed around the dark, grey room.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:59 pm

She continued to scream. She felt caged, hurt and nervous. She continued to struggle, but her small body did nothing to free her. Her once pretty face was ugly as she snarled like a beast. It was only after a few moments that she realized that their were people watching her. She tried to calm down, she stopped screaming, and struggling, but she breathed heavily and her right eye switched, she was acting insane. She nearly let out a growl. The memories flood her mine, renew, like a scar being reopened. So much plain. So much pain, tears came out of her eyes as her tired to speak, her vice dry and angered, sad and hurt.

'Alara: What's happening! Let me go! Let me go! HELP! HELP! NO! Stop it, stop it. Not again please. AHHHHHHHHH!

The later part was her slipping back into a flashback, needles pointing her as a man and a woman watched, their faces harsh and unfeeling until the man looked away. Screams surrounded her, her own reeled the room. But she was helpless.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:04 pm

The Doctor stepped forward and barked, "Mrs. Alara! Focus. You're not dead. You're alive and in Conner. Within there, I can't tell you. But, you're alive." His trigger finger tightened on the heavy-caliber pistol behind his back.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:07 pm

United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor stepped forward and barked, "Mrs. Alara! Focus. You're not dead. You're alive and in Conner. Within there, I can't tell you. But, you're alive." His trigger finger tightened on the heavy-caliber pistol behind his back.

She turned to him, tears running down her face as she shook her head. She moaned and whispered herself as her entire body shook. She dung her nails into the table.

'Alara: No, no, no, no, no

Then turned to the Doctor and snarled, terrifyingly so.

'Alara: No! No! Don't ever call me that! Don't you ever call me that!

She trailed off, going back into a screaming fit, thrashing around.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Russlande wrote:
United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor stepped forward and barked, "Mrs. Alara! Focus. You're not dead. You're alive and in Conner. Within there, I can't tell you. But, you're alive." His trigger finger tightened on the heavy-caliber pistol behind his back.

She turned to him, tears running down her face as she shook her head. She moaned and whispered herself as her entire body shook. She dung her nails into the table.

The Doctor shrugged. "Ve can call you Subject 2449-7-D. Vould you prefer that? It doesn't change the fact that you need to relax right now, because you'll have to be strong for the Operations that come later.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 pm

United States of Conner wrote:
Russlande wrote:

The Doctor shrugged. "Ve can call you Subject 2449-7-D. Vould you prefer that? It doesn't change the fact that you need to relax right now, because you'll have to be strong for the Operations that come later.

She breathed heavily, she was terrified as flashbacks from when she was younger came to mine. That woman. It was that woman taking a little girl. 'Alara jumped for the girl's hand. As the other girl was dragged away they both screamed. The woman was taller than them and growled at the two as she yanked her hair back, dragging the other girl away. She screamed.

Girl: No! Please, I am sorry! Please don't do this! I am sorry! I promise I won't do it again.

The woman ignored her and arrived at a table. Attempting to lift the panicking girl off the floor. The girl looked toward the young 'Alara.

Girl: No! No, please. Please! Nikki! Nikki help me! Help me please. Nikki!

And the woman slit the girl's throat. The little girl couldn't have been more than 8. She had been wearing a yellow dress, now it was red. Covered in blood. And 'Alara felt cold. She felt so cold and angered as another Girl hugged her from behind. The girl who had been singing. Her name was Viktora, she remembered from her childhood.

Viktora: It is okay Nikki. It is okay. Look away. Just look away.

But she didn't look away. And she was angered. She saw more bodies. Dozens being murdered. And she watched without feeling. It was revenge. Horrible, horrible revenge. But she wished it had been that woman's head the bullets went through.

She opened her eyes as she was thrown back into reality and looked at the doctor and was barely able to speak as she thought of her childhood nick name. She had finally calmed down, but she was terrified. She breathed heavily, trying to calm down as she stopped struggling.

Nikki: Nikki. Call.... Call me Nikki.
Last edited by Russlande on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:29 pm

The Doctor smiled. It appeared as though they were making some progress. "Nikki. Alright." He turned to his associate, and said, "Take note: Subject has shown us that revival may trigger memories associated with death. Keep in mind with sensitive cases." He turned back to Alara and said, "Nikki, I'm not going to lie, what's going to happen to you over the next six hours is going to hurt a lot. I need you to relax and rest here. We only have about twenty minutes until we begin. So if you have questions, ask them now, and try to calm down. Talk, that helps."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:32 pm

United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor smiled. It appeared as though they were making some progress. "Nikki. Alright." He turned to his associate, and said, "Take note: Subject has shown us that revival may trigger memories associated with death. Keep in mind with sensitive cases." He turned back to Alara and said, "Nikki, I'm not going to lie, what's going to happen to you over the next six hours is going to hurt a lot. I need you to relax and rest here. We only have about twenty minutes until we begin. So if you have questions, ask them now, and try to calm down. Talk, that helps."

Nikki sighed and rolled her head away from the Doctor.

Nikki: Nothing you can do..... Is any worse than what has already been done to me.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Russlande wrote:
United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor smiled. It appeared as though they were making some progress. "Nikki. Alright." He turned to his associate, and said, "Take note: Subject has shown us that revival may trigger memories associated with death. Keep in mind with sensitive cases." He turned back to Alara and said, "Nikki, I'm not going to lie, what's going to happen to you over the next six hours is going to hurt a lot. I need you to relax and rest here. We only have about twenty minutes until we begin. So if you have questions, ask them now, and try to calm down. Talk, that helps."

Nikki: Nothing you can do..... Is any worse than what has already been done to me.

The Doctor simply shook his head. "Oh, I'm not so sure, Nikki."

He glanced at his watch.

"Ninteen minutes. Savor this time."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Russlande wrote:

The Doctor simply shook his head. "Oh, I'm not so sure, Nikki."

He glanced at his watch.

"Ninteen minutes. Savor this time."

Nikki: Why? Why are you doing this? Why did she have to ruin my life? Why does God hate me?

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:17 pm

The Doctor shrugged. "Project Lazarus needed a test subject who had been poisoned. That's not to say anything of the people in Conner City who ... don't want to see you dead. Let's say that, so much better than 'we aren't done with you yet'. I have no idea who this 'she' is, but I don't think God hates you - I personally am an atheist, but I think the fact that your God would allow to be reborn in the mortal world is a gift, especially considering where you were going, yes?"

The Doctor picked up a surgical instrument and twirled it around.

"Though, I suppose Punishment of whatever sort might be preferable to what is about to happen."

He glanced at his watch again.

"Time is almost up. Deep breaths. Try to stay calm."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:27 pm

United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor shrugged. "Project Lazarus needed a test subject who had been poisoned. That's not to say anything of the people in Conner City who ... don't want to see you dead. Let's say that, so much better than 'we aren't done with you yet'. I have no idea who this 'she' is, but I don't think God hates you - I personally am an atheist, but I think the fact that your God would allow to be reborn in the mortal world is a gift, especially considering where you were going, yes?"

The Doctor picked up a surgical instrument and twirled it around.

"Though, I suppose Punishment of whatever sort might be preferable to what is about to happen."

He glanced at his watch again.

"Time is almost up. Deep breaths. Try to stay calm."

She screamed and began to thrash again. She went into another flashback that pushed her close to the edge. It was dark. Her legs hurt and three faces stared down at her. Yelling was was heard above. As she moved she felt pain as a man's deep voice drowned out the others. Back in reality Nikki snarled and yelled and screamed.

Nikki: No! It's not me! It is not me! She did it! She did all of it. She is why this happen. She is why so many died. Why I am alone. You don't understand! No!

She saw the girl's face. Her head, her neck open, a waterfall of blood cover her chest and dress. The woman holding the girl's face was cold. Then she saw herself in the reflection of glass. She was trapped in a glass box. She couldn't see them, but she knew people were watching. Then it changed to her in the gowns of the Tsarina, smiling and waving in crowds of people in a car. The car stopped and two young men were dragged before her. And a voice, a voice in her head commanded her. It was the woman. That evil woman! Almost against her will she spoke and the two men were killed, and the parade continued.

Nikki: No! Please! Let me go! Let me go! I am not a bad person. Why God! Why?!

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:33 pm

The Doctor shrugged. "If it gives you some comfort, I suppose you could say it is the will of God. Perhaps it just bad luck. Maybe it is karma for not fully standing trial. Maybe it is karma for thirty million people - I have a hard time believing you didn't do any of that. Anyways, time for surgery."
At that point, the woman walked back in, her gas mask down. "Miss Alara-" the Doctor cut her off. "Nikki, it seems." The woman didn't miss a step. "Alright. Nikki. I'm sorry, but we can't give you anesthesia. It would mess with your bloodstream and kill you. So you're going to need to be awake and feeling for the surgery. Sorry about that." The woman then brought forward a robotic machine, possessing a bunch of different saws, pincers, and wires. "We're going to have to deliver a shock to your heart, put some stuff around it as well. It might take a few hours. Alright?" Without waiting for an answer, she flicked a switch, and the machine whirred to life, a small saw spinning while a knife moved towards Alara's chest.
"I can, however, give you some anti-hallucinogens. That should stop the visions." She took a small vial and injected it into Alara's neck. It focused the brain, snapped it out of visions. It would also make the surgery hurt more, but she doubted that Alara had any experience with this, so no matter.

The machine took a quick X-Ray reading, and the knife and saw got a bit closer. Then, they carefully touched the skin, and the surgery began.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Nikki screamed louder than she had before, her arms straining against the retrains, slowly pushing the right one off of her arm, a few more minutes and she would be able to rip it off, but then suddenly she fell deadly still as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her heart rate dropped dramatically. She whispered a bit of words.

Nikki: I....... Am......not..... Her.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 pm

The Doctor moved over to the machine and typed a brief command on the console. At once, another appendage was dispensed and a large bandage was tied around Alara's chest. What the bot had done was not cut away the tissue, but instead made a small slice. The real pain would come right now, as the machine slowly moved Alara's ribs out of place in order to access the heart. The machine was about to start when Alara moved around a bit, her heart rate dropping. The Doctor looked at one of his concerned colleagues. "It's fine. The drug won't let her die. We just need to get to her heart and her brain before the Side Effects do." He then moved over to Alara, subtly tightening the braces as he spoke in a soft voice.
"Nikki? I need you to remain still. The easiest way to get through this is to stay still. Please."
The Doctor backed up as the robot began to push away two ribs like a man pushing two blinds apart.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:11 pm

United States of Conner wrote:The Doctor moved over to the machine and typed a brief command on the console. At once, another appendage was dispensed and a large bandage was tied around Alara's chest. What the bot had done was not cut away the tissue, but instead made a small slice. The real pain would come right now, as the machine slowly moved Alara's ribs out of place in order to access the heart. The machine was about to start when Alara moved around a bit, her heart rate dropping. The Doctor looked at one of his concerned colleagues. "It's fine. The drug won't let her die. We just need to get to her heart and her brain before the Side Effects do." He then moved over to Alara, subtly tightening the braces as he spoke in a soft voice.
"Nikki? I need you to remain still. The easiest way to get through this is to stay still. Please."
The Doctor backed up as the robot began to push away two ribs like a man pushing two blinds apart.

Nikki looked at the Doctor and for a brief moment saw a different doctor. A pretty blonde and blue eyed woman. She heard her voice.

Doctor: Just hold still Nikki, I need you to remain still

The vision ended as quickly as it had begun and Nikki nodded as she cried silently. Her heart continued to beat, just slowly.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Nikki seemed to be remaining still, so the Doctor nodded and stepped back. The robot finished pushing the ribs apart, stuck a device carefully to the heart, and then pushed the ribs back in place and stitched the skin together.

The Doctor came up to Nikki then with what might have been a look of sadness behind the mask - the voice seemed to reflect it. "Nikki, I'm sorry, but this next part is going to be the worst. The thing is, it helps if you look at it, so..."

He wheeled over a mirror and aligned it so Nikki could see the top of her head.

"Sorry, but no anesthetic for this either. Just breath. Just breath."

And with that, another machine, this one with several saws, approached Nikki's head, and as the doctors stood by, expressionless behind their masks, the machine began to cut off the top of Nikki's skullcap, to reveal the brain inside.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 pm

United States of Conner wrote:Nikki seemed to be remaining still, so the Doctor nodded and stepped back. The robot finished pushing the ribs apart, stuck a device carefully to the heart, and then pushed the ribs back in place and stitched the skin together.

The Doctor came up to Nikki then with what might have been a look of sadness behind the mask - the voice seemed to reflect it. "Nikki, I'm sorry, but this next part is going to be the worst. The thing is, it helps if you look at it, so..."

And with that, another machine, this one with several saws, approached Nikki's head, and as the doctors stood by, expressionless behind their masks, the machine began to cut off the top of Nikki's skullcap, to reveal the brain inside.

Her eyes snapped opened. There was no terror in them. Only hatred. She looked at the mirror and screamed, but couldn't move. She screamed at the top of her lungs, to just let the doctors around her suffer, knowing that it hurt, that what they were doing was wrong. Then something went drawn. Nikki just stopped. Her body froze and her eyes glazed over, she couldn't see anything, not really. She could see what was happening but her mine didn't understand it. She felt adrift in the clouds. It was almost.... Pleasant.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Russlande wrote:
United States of Conner wrote:Nikki seemed to be remaining still, so the Doctor nodded and stepped back. The robot finished pushing the ribs apart, stuck a device carefully to the heart, and then pushed the ribs back in place and stitched the skin together.

Her eyes snapped opened. There was no terror in them. Only hatred. She looked at the mirror and screamed, but couldn't move. She screamed at the top of her lungs, to just let the doctors around her suffer, knowing that it hurt, that what they were doing was wrong. Then something went drawn. Nikki just stopped. Her body froze and her eyes glazed over, she couldn't see anything, not really. She could see what was happening but her mine didn't understand it. She felt adrift in the clouds. It was almost.... Pleasant.

dammit stop keeping me up
The Doctor saw the machine give a little readout and beep. He ran over to the console and saw the message, "Drilling finished. Patient experiencing possible symptoms of Catatonia. Fix issue?" The Doctor hesitated for a brief second, then tapped, "Yes". Inside the machine, the AI controlling it knew the problem to simply be an overloaded brain. The fear had taken control. Before it started its main work, it would address that issue. The AI selected a few more tools, it's 'brain re writers', and went to work. Nikki's skullcap came off with a little pop, and the machine began to tap at the brain, stimulating certain areas. First, it took care of the fear problem. The patient would remain wide awake and aware, which would be helpful for the machine. Next, it sped up the tapping, stimulating one area after another, trying to coax the body into accepting the alien drug swimming throughout the bloodstream.

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Russlande wrote:

dammit stop keeping me up
The Doctor saw the machine give a little readout and beep. He ran over to the console and saw the message, "Drilling finished. Patient experiencing possible symptoms of Catatonia. Fix issue?" The Doctor hesitated for a brief second, then tapped, "Yes". Inside the machine, the AI controlling it knew the problem to simply be an overloaded brain. The fear had taken control. Before it started its main work, it would address that issue. The AI selected a few more tools, it's 'brain re writers', and went to work. Nikki's skullcap came off with a little pop, and the machine began to tap at the brain, stimulating certain areas. First, it took care of the fear problem. The patient would remain wide awake and aware, which would be helpful for the machine. Next, it sped up the tapping, stimulating one area after another, trying to coax the body into accepting the alien drug swimming throughout the bloodstream.

OOC: Sorry. :p

IC:

Nikki was jolted out of her shock, but it was not just the fear, something much, much deeper was wrong. The cloud fantasy was gone but now the memories were back. They weren't flash backs, but they rushed towards her. She was immobilized. And she knew that she couldn't move, not until the operation was over, least something go even more wrong. Suddenly she knew what had happen. Something she was struggling to remember. The woman, the doctor, girls, they were all connected. She realized what had happen. Then her mind shattered.

Communist Espana
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Espana » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 am

Dr. Claire Reinaz stood in a blue and black suit dress and a white lab coat in a boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Her blonde hair hung perfectly groomed, just sweeping her shoulders and her eyes were a very bright and harsh blue. Her black heels as she tapped her foot waiting to be picked up by the Connerians for their Project Lazarus, which she was to be a witness of. She also wore her latest invention, the XOS-22, a invisible layer of skiing that she wore like her own that could destroy any type of devices the Connerians tried to put in her without alerting their systems. The XOS-22 would capture the device before it could any damage, hijack it and then send back positive singles back to the Connerians. Of course Dr. Reinaz would get a small shock when it happen, but oh well. The XOS-22 was undetectable, made of biological and scientic mesh that would appear as her own skin unless taken off, and only Dr. Reinaz could take it off using a special command word.

And so she waited.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents