NATION

PASSWORD

Hells Manor [Laid-back, OOC, Always Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Hells Manor [Laid-back, OOC, Always Open]

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

This was created by the Operators of The Diligens League!
IC
This RP will be set in a mansion owned by the prominent RedClaw werewolf clan. The mansion has opened its doors to the supernatural, accepting horrors and creeps of all kinds into its walls. For better or worse, you have chosen to make this place your home. Enjoy your life, in the Mansion.....

1:This is a horror-themed f7 hangout RP, please only insert horror themed characters.
2:Personal attacks are not okay, they will get you banned from this thread.
3: Trolls and Spammers, if you ignore our warnings we will remove you from the thread.
4: If you cant do it elsewhere on NS, dont do it here.
5: This is here for people to generally goof off as supernatural beings. I made this cause monsters are cool. Dont be a Paladin.
6: If you insist on mature content, take it to Telegrams, or to another site. We dont want to ese it.
7: I am god, Lingria and Charlia are my minions. Our word is law.

Code: Select all
[b]Application:[/b]
[b]Character Name/Nickname. (EG: Wolfgang Redclaw, Bloody Mask, etc.)[/b]
[b]Description (Picture preferred):[/b]
[b]Type of Monster (EG: Werewolf, ghost, vampire, etc.)[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Character Bio:[/b]
[b]Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?:[/b]

OPs: The Forsworn Knights
Lingria
Charlia

Application:
Character Name/Nickname. (EG: Wolfgang Patterson, Red Eyes, etc.) Wolfgang Redclaw.
Picture (Image preferred): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/f4/a3/98f4a317da61d402c1cd96010768b464.jpg
Type of Monster (EG: Werewolf, ghost, vampire, etc.) Werewolf.
Personality: /Lazy, you will see in the IC.
Character Bio: Wolfgang is the owner of the mansion, having inherited it from his father, who turned the pack house into a shelter for all things supernatural. He has lived a sheltered life up until now, and is known for stopping at nothing to protect those he chooses to shelter in his Manor, he is however quick to anger if you insult his father, or attack his guests.
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: Its my RP, so no.
Last edited by The Forsworn Knights on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Tagged.

I'll make a app tomorrow. ^.^

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Apple-Loosa wrote:Tagged.

I'll make a app tomorrow. ^.^

Good to see you are in on my plot to lock a large number of varied 'Woodland critters' together on a plot of land.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Colonial Rhodesia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial Rhodesia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Application:
[b]Character Name/Nickname: Richard the poor
[b]Description (Picture preferred):Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, wears a trench coat
[b]Type of Monster: Ghost
[b]Personality: quiet,strange,intelligent, misunderstood
[b]Character Bio: born in a small home in the town of Yorkshire,England the son of poor parents young Richard always hoped for a bright future one of peace and prosperity instead he got misery at 27 years old he was homeless and literally unstable by the time he was 34 he was living in a asylum where as fate would have it he fell in love with a young nurse by the name of Katherine Schmidt a resent immigrant to England who was originally from Denmark they were then married in a Anglican church however the marriage only lasted 2 years when the two just vanished without a trace.

[b]Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No Comrade
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life."-Cecil John Rhodes
Fighting Communism North of the Zambesi since 1965

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Colonial Rhodesia wrote:Application:
[b]Character Name/Nickname: Richard the poor
[b]Description (Picture preferred):Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, wears a trench coat
[b]Type of Monster: Ghost
[b]Personality: quiet,strange,intelligent, misunderstood
[b]Character Bio: born in a small home in the town of Yorkshire,England the son of poor parents young Richard always hoped for a bright future one of peace and prosperity instead he got misery at 27 years old he was homeless and literally unstable by the time he was 34 he was living in a asylum where as fate would have it he fell in love with a young nurse by the name of Katherine Schmidt a resent immigrant to England who was originally from Denmark they were then married in a Anglican church however the marriage only lasted 2 years when the two just vanished without a trace.

[b]Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No Comrade

Accepted, you will be notified when the RP starts.
Farnhamia wrote:

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Application:
Character Name/Nickname: Charlotte Noble
Description:

Type of Monster: Ghost
Personality: Cold, distant, afraid
Character Bio: It's a secret. If I absolutely have to, though, I could telegram it to you...
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: Um, unlikely, and if I did ditch you, I'd give you fair warning and take care of Charlotte so she wasn't just staring off into space forever.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Charlia wrote:Application:
Character Name/Nickname: Charlotte Noble
Description:
Personality: Cold, distant, afraid
Character Bio: It's a secret. If I absolutely have to, though, I could telegram it to you...
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: Um, unlikely, and if I did ditch you, I'd give you fair warning and take care of Charlotte so she wasn't just staring off into space forever.

Accepted.
Soon, soon my army of the supernatural shall be locked in my basement! Then.... then I can throw my epic slumber party!
Farnhamia wrote:

Colonial Rhodesia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial Rhodesia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 am

I will take over the Dark forest for myself however anyone can come and join me if they wish but at their own risk of course.
Last edited by Colonial Rhodesia on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life."-Cecil John Rhodes

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:40 am

Colonial Rhodesia wrote:I will take over the Dark forest for myself however anyone can come and join me if they wish but at their own risk of course.

That will be a bit difficult, I forgot to mention that rogue werewolves lurk there.
Of course if you eliminate them is free to claim.
Farnhamia wrote:

Colonial Rhodesia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial Rhodesia » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
Colonial Rhodesia wrote:I will take over the Dark forest for myself however anyone can come and join me if they wish but at their own risk of course.

That will be a bit difficult, I forgot to mention that rogue werewolves lurk there.
Of course if you eliminate them is free to claim.

looks like its time to get out the Claymore

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:01 pm

Application:
Character Name/Nickname: Swan Song (Elizabeth White)

Description: She would look like this...

Type of Monster: Demon/Ghoul.

Personality: Bipolar. She can be happy and cheerful one moment, angry and deadly losing all her quirkiness the next.

Character Bio: She was once a young human girl but was murdered at a young able. Only she didn't die... She was later reincarnated that same day by some unknown force and immediately took revenge on the individual who had meant to kill her. As her new life progressed after that, she started learning more about what she is. To this day she is just a wandering soul with a enchanting voice... Yet she still has to find her place in the world.

Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No. I plan to stick around. I shall notify here if I'm away for a prolonged period of time.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Apple-Loosa wrote:Application:
Character Name/Nickname: Swan Song (Elizabeth White)

Description: She would look like this...

Type of Monster: Demon/Ghoul.

Personality: Bipolar. She can be happy and cheerful one moment, angry and deadly losing all her quirkiness the next.

Character Bio: She was once a young human girl but was murdered at a young able. Only she didn't die... She was later reincarnated that same day by some unknown force and immediately took revenge on the individual who had meant to kill her. As her new life progressed after that, she started learning more about what she is. To this day she is just a wandering soul with a enchanting voice... Yet she still has to find her place in the world.

Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No. I plan to stick around. I shall notify here if I'm away for a prolonged period of time.

Accepted.
Posting the IC later today.
Farnhamia wrote:

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 am

IC up.
Farnhamia wrote:

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:41 am

Tag! App will be up soon.
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:46 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Tag! App will be up soon.

Alright, once I accept your app just head on up to the IC. This RP will be very laid back.
Farnhamia wrote:

Transyl
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:48 am

Application:

Character Name/Nickname: Lillian Cobairen (Odd last name, I know.) Nickname is, oddly, Lynx.

Description (Picture preferred):

Type of Monster: WereCat (Yes, they exist..Like a Werewolf, but a cat instead.)
Personality: ENTJ

Character Bio:
Lillian was born a daughter of a Werewolf and a Neko, making her a Werecat. She's a rare creature, but also dangerous. She has the curiosity of a Neko, and the violence and bloodthirsty behavior of a Werewolf. All her life she's been seen as an outcast and a freak of nature who should've never been born in the first place. Her parents abandoned her when they saw she was such a horribly weird creature. She basically had to fend for herself for years, so she's picked up allot of survival techniques, only making her more dangerous to fight. She has major trust issues, meaning she's not good with making friends.

Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No. If I'm going to suddenly stop posting, I'll warn you about it. Mainly because sometimes I have issues with keeping up with RP's, get lost/confused, and don't know what else to post so I just stop. I'll be sure to warn you if I'm getting confused or something so I don't just go *poof*.
Last edited by Transyl on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Kitty!
About me
NS stats have no power here. We only use Factbooks!
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Proud member of the Anti-Democracy League!
Yandere!
Ancient Humans is the love of my life! Touch him and you'll face my wrath!
Creepwood Apple-Loosa and Xanama are my Kawaii Friends! :3

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:51 am

Transyl wrote:Hm. I'll drop a Kitty-Tag. I'll just edit this post when I have my app ready, it'll only take a few minutes. Also might join The Diligens League, just because Kitty can, right? Heh.

Hai Kitty. :3
Farnhamia wrote:

The United Eastern States of Europe
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Eastern States of Europe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:01 am

Application:
Character Name/Nickname. Florry Breen/Silk Skin

Type of Monster: Selkie
Personality: upbeat, cheerful, in-your-face, extrovert, so aggressively optimistic it physically hurts to be a pessimist near him (or so they say...)
Character Bio: Born a Selkie in The Irish Sea, Florry always enjoyed going out of his way to cheer people up. However, most people ran at the sight of a half-seal half-man creature. This didn't deter him though, instead he just tried harder, until the people he met had no choice but to be happy. Earned the nickname Silk Skin for getting rather physically in his consolation attempts, often caressing people or patting them on the back. After moving to find more people to bring cheer to, he spends more time in his human form. In fact, he only ever wears his seal skin near water in the rain.
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: Nope, I don't have any unplanned emergencies awaiting me anytime soon. If I do, I'll notify.
UESEball
Want to be in my factbooks? TG me!
Characters
Proud MemberOf The Diligens League!
UESE Personified
(Kawaii Indo) Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
(Sexy Sky) Skyline United
(My Sister CC) Castle Crashers
(NBaby who ignores me ;-;) New Babylonia
(Siwwy Sim) Republic of Simonia
(Wuvable Lingy!) Lingria
(SENPAI!!!!) The Germanian States
(Fun Crazy TDC) The Danish Confederacy
(Adorably Radical and Terrificly Super Yandere: A.R.T.S.Y.) Artstotzka IIII
(Oh great bringer of smut, Mistress Xan) Xanama

(2waifu4spoilers) Low Bloods
YOU'RE WELCOME NS!
Embassy
May or may not have a slight obsession with fluffy things…
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Pretty much sums me up (theme song).
Fascist and proud!
#blameTISI

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 am

The United Eastern States of Europe wrote:Application:
Character Name/Nickname. Florry Breen/Silk Skin
Type of Monster: Selkie
Personality: upbeat, cheerful, in-your-face, extrovert, so aggressively optimistic it physically hurts to be a pessimist near him (or so they say...)
Character Bio: Born a Selkie in The Irish Sea, Florry always enjoyed going out of his way to cheer people up. However, most people ran at the sight of a half-seal half-man creature. This didn't deter him though, instead he just tried harder, until the people he met had no choice but to be happy. Earned the nickname Silk Skin for getting rather physically in his consolation attempts, often caressing people or patting them on the back. After moving to find more people to bring cheer to, he spends more time in his human form. In fact, he only ever wears his seal skin near water in the rain.
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: Nope, I don't have any unplanned emergencies awaiting me anytime soon. If I do, I'll notify.

Accepted.
Farnhamia wrote:

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:10 am

Farnhamia wrote:

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:18 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Hai Kitty. :3

Hiya. I put up my app. Werewolf + Neko = Werecat. Heheh.
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:26 am

Transyl wrote:
Application:

Character Name/Nickname: Lillian Cobairen (Odd last name, I know.) Nickname is, oddly, Lynx.

Type of Monster: WereCat (Yes, they exist..Like a Werewolf, but a cat instead.)
Personality: ENTJ

Character Bio:
Lillian was born a daughter of a Werewolf and a Neko, making her a Werecat. She's a rare creature, but also dangerous. She has the curiosity of a Neko, and the violence and bloodthirsty behavior of a Werewolf. All her life she's been seen as an outcast and a freak of nature who should've never been born in the first place. Her parents abandoned her when they saw she was such a horribly weird creature. She basically had to fend for herself for years, so she's picked up allot of survival techniques, only making her more dangerous to fight. She has major trust issues, meaning she's not good with making friends.

Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?: No. If I'm going to suddenly stop posting, I'll warn you about it. Mainly because sometimes I have issues with keeping up with RP's, get lost/confused, and don't know what else to post so I just stop. I'll be sure to warn you if I'm getting confused or something so I don't just go *poof*.

Accepted.
This is a chill thread, I only put the applications here cause I wanted to keep the "Lets randomly move into this thread and annex some noobs" types out, so it should be pretty simple to keep up with.
Farnhamia wrote:

Transyl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transyl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:27 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:Accepted.
This is a chill thread, I only put the applications here cause I wanted to keep the "Lets randomly move into this thread and annex some noobs" types out, so it should be pretty simple to keep up with.

Well that's a good thing for me. /^-^/ * . * . *
I'm Kitty!
About me
Main Factbook.

Proud Fascist!
Yandere!

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:29 am

Transyl wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Accepted.

Well that's a good thing for me. /^-^/ * . * . *

Indeed.
Farnhamia wrote:

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Application:
Character Name/Nickname: Cornelius (i will let a nickname just pop up)
Description (Picture preferred):A older man with gray hair in a nice suit.
Personality:Relaxed, friendly, and mischievous >:)
Character Bio:A writer from a unknown place and a unknown time. Though he is a ghost and his writing days are long done, he enjoys his new form as a way of transcending into the "book of life"
Are you simply going to make a few posts then drop us for no reason whatsoever?:no

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse