NATION

PASSWORD

2020: the end as we know it? IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

2020: the end as we know it? IC

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 am

It is 2020. The world as we know it has only worsened in the past 5 years. Tensions in the South China Sea have escalated. China has seized the Paracel and Spratly Islands and invaded Taiwan in a show of force, igniting a war with Vietnam, Philippines, Brunei, Malaysia and Taiwan. Taking advantage of the chance, Japan has seized the ever disputed Senkaku/Diayou islands and come to the aid of Taiwan. North Korea and South Korea resume the Korean War after North Korea invades. Irredentism and nationalism has swelled in many European countries. American domination in the world hangs by a thread. Russia has collapsed into civil war with three sides battling for control, including as a separatist movement in Siberia. The sides are the Russian government, led by Vladimir Putin; the communists, led by Ivan Melnikov, seeking to reinstate the Soviet Union; and the Siberian Liberation Army. The safety of the world is unknown, will she survive, or will she be torn apart by struggles. Will you lead your nation to victory, or be stepped on by others?

OP:Gyrenaica
Co-OPs: NEEDED

Before role playing, sign up in the OOC

Notes:
1. We will start off with no alliances. No NATO, SCO, African Union, ANZUS, ASEAN, anything
2. No nuclear weapons will be used unless permitted

Accepted Apps
Italy- Carriebeanian Union of Carriebeans
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China- Das Germanie Imperie
Ukraine- Gyrenaica
Union of African Sovereignty- Mikia
African Conglomerate- Mikia
African Construction Bank- Sri Lankin
Egypt- Sri Lankin
Revolutionary United Front- Protestant England and Germany
Vigilance SECP

Rules
1. Regular P2TM rules
2. Obey authority
3. No excessive cursing
4. Realism
5. No bullying
6. Common sense
7. Don't metagame
8. No using nuclear weapons, unless permitted by authority (first come to me)
9. One country per person
10. No puppetry!!!

Carriebeanian union of carriebeans
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:27 am

Sergio Mattarella smiled at his nation.
" it is Time for Italy to rise once and for all, get Rezi on the phone."
" yes sir!"

he was handed an ipisa smartphone.
" hello?"
" Rezi? is that you? we need to speak."
" about what?"
" should we change our name to the roman empire?"
" i don't see why not, it will instill nationalism in our people once more and make them willing to go to war."
" very well, should we do it live?"
" I don't see why not. I'll meet you in 5 minutes."
" very well, Mattarella."
he got off his phone and waited for him to arrive.

he soon arrived at the parliment building. he went up to the podium and began to speak.
" People of This Fine nation! we are a country drenched in the histoy of the roman empire, granted it did collapse, but all states do at some point! we must remain vigilant, in these Dark Times, but have no fear, for we shall always triumph over our foes! using my power as President, effective immediatly, we are changing our name to the Roman Empire!"
People cheered Mattarella's name as he left the building.

the Italian Republic had changed to the Roman Empire in the blink of an eye. Mattarella got in his limo.
" take me to the palace."
" yes sir."
Communist
Mormon
PRO
imperial germany, ww1,ww2, empires, democracy, USSR, North Korea ISIS* ( see note)

ANTI
austro hungary, HRE, middle ages, fat nuns falling down stairs, obesity, gypsies, South Korea, Canada

* I only Support ISIS as a nation, and that does not reflect my real belifs, I belive, as a person ISIS is crazy.

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:37 am

Over the past years the future was looking bright for Egypt and Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.Egypt took the position as the "strongest army in Africa". The "Africa Construction Bank was getting bigger and bigger over the years,becoming the second most powerful company in the world(Which meant more funds). And the World Union was looking useful for once when Italy joined it.Egypt turned into a Monarchy,meaning Abdel Fattah el-Sisi would be ruling forever. But not everything was going as well for the rest of the world.The Earth was going in World War III.The citizens of Egypt wanted peace around world.But everyone knew that was not happening.Abdel Fattah el-Sisi told his troops to get ready.Things may get messy.
5.)Total peace, no conflict, total harmony and no real need for military
4.)Heightened security, spying agencies pick up the effort a little
3.)Air and Space forces are prepared to mobilize within 15 minutes
2.)Entire military can deploy within 3 hours of command, some small conflicts may be happening.
1.)War has begun, parts of the military or entire military are actively fighting
0.)War has reached a peak, entire military is mobilized, nuclear warheads and other WMDs have been launched.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:37 am

President Poroshenko got news of the new Roman Empire very quick, and he needed an ally that would support him in his endeavors.

To: Roman Empire
Encryption: diplomatic
Subject: alliance
We request an alliance with you. We both seek to make our nations greater. You wanting to take back the Roman Empire. We want to make Greater Ukraine a living reality. And we plan to stop at no expense in crushing those whom stand in our way. As it is, we are sending in troops into Russian territory to seize Russian nuclear weapons as a way to keep enemies from harming us. They are being disguised as Russian soldiers, driving captured russian equipment.

Kiev, Ukraine
Ukraine has announced war against the Russian federation and support for the Siberian liberation army. An additional 350,000 of the reserves have been activated and are being moved to the Russian border.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:47 am

Mattarella smiled at the announcement.
" they are trying to attack russia, how do you think they'll do?"
" they'll get crushed by russian firepower and might, we cannot ally with them now."
" hm, fair point, I'll draft my response at once."

Lunga Roma in diretta!

TO: Ukraine
Encryption: Diplomatic

I regret to inform you that we cannot ally with you at this time, as we are a bit to busy at the moment, and they way I see, it, the alliance would have no value to the average italian, let alone the average ukranian, I am sorry, but that is our decison.

he sent off the letter and turned to his minister of defense.
" prepare a staff meeting at once."
" yes sir."
Last edited by Carriebeanian union of carriebeans on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communist
Mormon
PRO
imperial germany, ww1,ww2, empires, democracy, USSR, North Korea ISIS* ( see note)

ANTI
austro hungary, HRE, middle ages, fat nuns falling down stairs, obesity, gypsies, South Korea, Canada

* I only Support ISIS as a nation, and that does not reflect my real belifs, I belive, as a person ISIS is crazy.

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:07 am

To: Roman Empire
Subject: alliance We would like to hold a meeting in Italy or Egypt,about an potential alliance,and the war going on with Ukraine-Russia.Thank You.
2.)Entire military can deploy within 3 hours of command, some small conflicts may be happening.
1.)War has begun, parts of the military or entire military are actively fighting
0.)War has reached a peak, entire military is mobilized, nuclear warheads and other WMDs have been launched.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 am

To: rome
Russia is in civil war, and weakening everyday. They are focused more on the rebls than they are their borders. No doubt theyll try to defend, but the reality is that theur economy is ruined. Their nation in chaos, instability plagues their nation. We are merely using this as a way to cripple Russia even more. We are funding the siberian secessionists. Without siberia, russia will never be able to bother us again.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:49 am

Sri Lankin wrote:To: Roman Empire
Subject: alliance We would like to hold a meeting in Italy or Egypt,about an potential alliance,and the war going on with Ukraine-Russia.Thank You.

Mattarella looked at the letter.
" time to draft a response, eh? and organize a Staff Meeting."
" yes sir."
TO: Egypt
Encryption: MEDIUM
" very well Let us discuss issues in Rome, thank you.
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:56 am

TO: Egypt
Encryption: MEDIUM
" very well Let us discuss issues in Rome, thank you.
"Shall we fly you to Italy"Abdel Fattah el-Sisi finished reading the letter."Of course,we shall go right away."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 am

Mattarella went into the meeting room.
" get everything ready, he'll be here soon."
" yes sir."
he sat down in a chair.
" quickly now, quickly."
" yes sir!"
the maids scurried about, cleaing the meeting room.
" soon." Mattarella said.
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:08 am

Abdel Fattah el-Sisi enters the room, "I hope I am not intervening with anything"he says as he sits down,"we have some very important matters to talk about."He holds out his hand expecting a handshake.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:15 am

Sri Lankin wrote:Abdel Fattah el-Sisi enters the room, "I hope I am not intervening with anything"he says as he sits down,"we have some very important matters to talk about."He holds out his hand expecting a handshake.

Mattarella happily shakes his hand as he sits down.
" oh, no you are good, now what is it you wish to speak to us about?"
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:23 am

Carriebeanian union of carriebeans wrote:
Sri Lankin wrote:Abdel Fattah el-Sisi enters the room, "I hope I am not intervening with anything"he says as he sits down,"we have some very important matters to talk about."He holds out his hand expecting a handshake.

Mattarella happily shakes his hand as he sits down.

Before we talk about the war with Ukraine-Russia,I would like to have an alliance between our nations.I think we would really be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to military.We would also be willing to trade goods(etc.).

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am

Sri Lankin wrote:
Carriebeanian union of carriebeans wrote: Mattarella happily shakes his hand as he sits down.

Before we talk about the war with Ukraine-Russia,I would like to have an alliance between our nations.I think we would really be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to military.We would also be willing to trade goods(etc.).

Mattarella sits back.
" hmm, y'know, I think that would be most benifical, and we have close to a million soldiers put together, your offer is accepted. may our two countries prosper!"
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:37 am

Sri Lankin wrote:Before we talk about the war with Ukraine-Russia,I would like to have an alliance between our nations.I think we would really be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to military.We would also be willing to trade goods(etc.).

Mattarella sits back.
" hmm, y'know, I think that would be most benifical, and we have close to a million soldiers put together, your offer is accepted. may our two countries prosper!"

"Very well than.The alliance will be effective immediately.Now that we have that covered,I would like to know if you will intervene in the Russian-Ukraine War?"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:51 am

Sri Lankin wrote:
Carriebeanian union of carriebeans wrote: Mattarella sits back.

"Very well than.The alliance will be effective immediately.Now that we have that covered,I would like to know if you will intervene in the Russian-Ukraine War?"

" no, we will remain neutral in the conflict. I have no need to go around the medditredarian being the police, hell that's americas job!"
he laughed slightly.
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:56 am

Sri Lankin wrote:"Very well than.The alliance will be effective immediately.Now that we have that covered,I would like to know if you will intervene in the Russian-Ukraine War?"

" no, we will remain neutral in the conflict. I have no need to go around the medditredarian being the police, hell that's americas job!"
he laughed slightly.

He joins in on the laughter,"Then we will remain neutral in the conflict too.Is there anything else to discuss?.It semms like we covered everything.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

Sri Lankin wrote:
Carriebeanian union of carriebeans wrote: " no, we will remain neutral in the conflict. I have no need to go around the medditredarian being the police, hell that's americas job!"
he laughed slightly.

He joins in on the laughter,"Then we will remain neutral in the conflict too.Is there anything else to discuss?.It semms like we covered everything.

" nope, thats it! thank you for coming to rome."
he stood up to shake his hand as a camera man took a photo.
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:36 am

Sri Lankin wrote:He joins in on the laughter,"Then we will remain neutral in the conflict too.Is there anything else to discuss?.It semms like we covered everything.

" nope, thats it! thank you for coming to rome."

Abdel Fattah el-Sisi shook his hand''Thank you for having me,I must be on my way.It was a pleasure to meet you"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Sri Lankin wrote:
Carriebeanian union of carriebeans wrote: " nope, thats it! thank you for coming to rome."

Abdel Fattah el-Sisi shook his hand''Thank you for having me,I must be on my way.It was a pleasure to meet you"

Mattarella gets up and leaves to his palace.
" what a day."
he cimbed in bed and watched his favoriate past time, bacon wars.
" mmmm porko...."
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Tatishchevo Nuclear base, Russia
The Ukrainian military, still disguised in Russian uniform and using Russian equipment. They have been joined Russian forces whom are acting under Putin's command to seize the nuclear ICBMs. When the time is right, the Ukrainians turn on the Russians and seize the nuclear weapons. But for the first time in their civil war, they will lose some.

Kiev, Ukraine
Ukraine has restarted its nuclear programs since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Western Russia
Ukrainian forces clash with loyal Russian troops, though Ukraine has more troops due to the spreading out of the Russian forces.

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Tatishchevo Nuclear base, Russia
The Ukrainian military, still disguised in Russian uniform and using Russian equipment. They have been joined Russian forces whom are acting under Putin's command to seize the nuclear ICBMs. When the time is right, the Ukrainians turn on the Russians and seize the nuclear weapons. But for the first time in their civil war, they will lose some.

Kiev, Ukraine
Ukraine has restarted its nuclear programs since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Western Russia
Ukrainian forces clash with loyal Russian troops, though Ukraine has more troops due to the spreading out of the Russian forces.

"Sir,Western Russia is under attack."Abdel Fattah el-Sisi looked amazed."I did not know they were going to go through with this,we must have the president of Ukraine here now!"As you wish sir"

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:45 pm

TO: Ukraine
We would like you to come to Rome,as soon as possible.I would like to talk to you about the Ukraine-Russia war.If you come we would like you to call back your men and put a pause to this war.
TO:Roman Empire
I would like to hold a meeting In Rome,If that is okay.There is very important matters That I would like to talk about.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 pm

To: Egypt, Italy
I will come to Rome but I am afraid the mission is too dire to call it off. We will conquer what we deserve from Russia. We will unite greater Ukraine. The tables have turned, and now Russia is the one to lose their land. We ask that you join us in supporting the liberation of Siberia. If and when Siberia succeeds in their secession, it will eliminate Russia's ability to fight and interfere in our endeavors. Russia is a dying animal, and we seek to put it out of its misery.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebeanian union of carriebeans » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
To: Egypt, Italy
I will come to Rome but I am afraid the mission is too dire to call it off. We will conquer what we deserve from Russia. We will unite greater Ukraine. The tables have turned, and now Russia is the one to lose their land. We ask that you join us in supporting the liberation of Siberia. If and when Siberia succeeds in their secession, it will eliminate Russia's ability to fight and interfere in our endeavors. Russia is a dying animal, and we seek to put it out of its misery.

Mattarella looked shocked at the message.
" well if we're going to invade africa we might as well put on a face of fear!"
he hastily wrote up a reply

TO: Ukranian bastards

we are outraged at your current agression twoards your neighbors and as such are cutting off all trade between our nations and the Empire of Rome Officaly Condems your Military actions. think carefuly.
Communist
Mormon
PRO

ANTI

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse