NATION

PASSWORD

Behind Closed Doors... (Closed, Brainstorm)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Auricium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Behind Closed Doors... (Closed, Brainstorm)

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 am

A Character RP:

Characters
Jinaurican Family:
Character Info:
Name:Fei Ah Lam
Title:Grand Empress Dowager
Alias:Fei, Empres Fei, Grand Empress
Allegiance:(Bold Choice)(Jinauricans, Qindi, Long, Guanli, Xingyun, Haijun, Xi'da, Other)
Appearance:
Personality:Cold, Cunning, Formal, Intelligent, arrogant, Decadent, ambitious,
Abilities:has all abilities of Auri jinauricanus: create energy balls, summon force storms, lightning, telekinesis, etc.
Skills: sword fighting, martial-arts, marksmanship, painting, writing, politicking, organising...
Weapons: 2 Aurician energy swords, abilities,
WeaknessesArrogant, moves slower, doesn't trust anyone fully, stubborn, quick to anger
Biography:The Grand Empress Dowager Fei Ah Lam was born into the illustrius House Longjin, one of the major sub branches that make up the Long dynasty, one of Auricium's eight Imperial Families, penultimate to the Jinaurican Dynasty. She married the current Emperor's grandfather, Hushen (William Jinaurican) and gave birth to seven children. One of the most powerful persons in the empire, Empress Fei helped shape the Emperor's policies, enacting a series of successful social and military reforms that strengthened the Empire. Behind the scenes, she helped to ensure that her new family and old family retained power, often bringing her into conflict with her Xi'da counterpart, Grand Matriarch Xi'da Lei, whom she personally duelled with. However, the families intervened, hoping to avert chaos within the Empire. Now, at the helm of the Empire as effectively the sole regent, she can pursue her goals for the utter destruction of the Xi'da family.
Character Info:
Name:Longdi, Nicholas Jinaurican
Title:Grand Empress Dowager
Alias:Fei, Empres Fei, Grand Empress
Allegiance:Jinaurican
Appearance:
Personality:Intelligent, persuasive, open-minded
Abilities:has all abilities of Auri jinauricanus: energy balls, summon storms, lightning, telekinesis,
Skills: swordplay, martial-arts, marksmanship, planning, organising...
Weapons: 2 Aurician energy swords, abilities,
Weaknesses politically inexperienced, distracted by other things...
Biography: The young prince of the Jinaurican family, nominated as a Crown Prince right after becoming eligible, was pushed to the Throne after the Shanjing incident, which saw the "assassination" of his father and mother at the hands of Xi'da Lei. Under the care of his Grandmother, he lives in the Imperial Palace, and still attends school at the Imperial Academy. Upon graduating from University after attaining advanced degrees, he will assume the throne as sole sovereign. However, he retains the rank of Emperor, and has chosen the reign name of Longdi. He is referred to as "Nick" or "Nicholas" by close friends and acquaintances. Emperor Longdi/Nicholas Jinaurican is from the Jinaurican branch of the Jinaurican Dynasty, the most powerful family in the Empire.

Long Family:

Qin'di Family:
Guanli Family:
JindiFamily:
Xingyun Family:
Haijun Family:
Xi'da Family:
Xi'da Lushan: 22 Years

Code: Select all
[b][size=120]Character Info:[/size][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Title[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Allegiance:(Bold Choice)[/b](Jinauricans, Qindi, Long, Guanli, Xingyun, Haijun, Xi'da, Other)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses[/b]
[b]Biography: (4 Sentences Min.)[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]
Last edited by Auricium on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Iɴᴛᴇʀɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴏғ Aᴜʀɪᴄɪᴜᴍ
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 am

"This is DCR News. I am your Host Gila Eidolon 'mer.

Today is a fine Day for the Star Empire as our old friends the Andromeda Confederacy and our noble Allies from the Intergalactic Empire of Auricium opened talks which will decide the fate of our future.

The planned Agenda is filled with important Topics like Trade Agreements, Scientific Exchange, Joint Military Operations and many other important issues to bring Order and Civilization to the many Star Systems in our Spheres of Influence.

The Highlord himself with his Delegation is on Route to an undisclosed Location to forward those Talks.

Sports..."
"The true Masters duty is to make sure his Apprentice will become better than him..."
DEFCON: 5
Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance
Member of The Capitalist League/President of the Assembly
IATA Member

Class C: Tier 0, Type VII, Galactic Power
Reading FACTBOOKS is good for your brain and some people put lots of effort into theirs!

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am

OOC

What maybe might be very desirable if we need a Bad guy I would like Acheronis. He is strong, reasonable and a fine RPer. Just for thought.

But lets see what happens during our Brainstorming?
"The true Masters duty is to make sure his Apprentice will become better than him..."
IATA Member

Reading FACTBOOKS is good for your brain and some people put lots of effort into theirs!

The Andromeda Confederation
Envoy

Founded: Jul 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Confederation » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am

"Hello everyone this is Jenna Page and welcome to Andromeda Today. A surprising extension of the olive branch occurred today as both the Star Empire of Dai Coon Ree and the Intergalactic Empire of Auricium has opened talks to propose a formal alliance with the Intergalactic Dominion. Pundits are reveling as they try to figure out what this meeting is about, though we can assume it has to do with order, Scientific exchanges, military operations, trade agreements, the like. I find it a great opportunity, as does most of the galaxy. The Vox herseldf, along with some top advisers, are heading there now. In other news, the captain responsible for flying a mining ship into a black hole has now been f.."

((Ooh, Acheronis would be a good enemy. We just need to make sure whoever it is doesn't have the power to just shut off the entire universe.))
Aw fuck, I can't believe you've done this!
VOX NEWS:|Our national anthem gets a synthwave remix.|The Trace Regions have free elections today after reaching a population of 30,000,000.|Andromeda reaches out to build an embassy in the Ravagery, threatening omniversal annihilation if not. We assume that's a part of their culture.|We are a Class A nation, that does NOT use NS stats.
Embassy Program

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 am

But I have that power too.... ^_^

Okay... how about a state dinner?

sorry, I was out for a second to make lunch.
Iᴍᴘᴇʀɪᴀʟ Nᴇᴡs Nᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ: It's Pronounced Aurikium!|I have School, so I really shouldn't be on right now.|Embassy Programme Underway|IBA Open|This is a class A nation: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal Power. Obviously, we don't use NS Stats.  Read my factbooks instead.|Intergalactic Banking Alliances announces new CEO|Founder of the Capitalist League|Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!|Proud Member of The Coalition of Omniversal Dominance.

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 am

The Andromeda Confederation wrote:"Hello everyone this is Jenna Page and welcome to Andromeda Today. A surprising extension of the olive branch occurred today as both the Star Empire of Dai Coon Ree and the Intergalactic Empire of Auricium has opened talks to propose a formal alliance with the Intergalactic Dominion. Pundits are reveling as they try to figure out what this meeting is about, though we can assume it has to do with order, Scientific exchanges, military operations, trade agreements, the like. I find it a great opportunity, as does most of the galaxy. The Vox herseldf, along with some top advisers, are heading there now. In other news, the captain responsible for flying a mining ship into a black hole has now been f.."

((Ooh, Acheronis would be a good enemy. We just need to make sure whoever it is doesn't have the power to just shut off the entire universe.))

That's why this is only is a casual Brainstorming and if all is lined out we start the RP. Is Auri not a sneaky little... *coughs* ;)
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Auri Hungry.

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:54 am

Hehehehe... :twisted:

I think we should do a diplomatic dinner, I want to get fed. :lol:

Also, maybe the enemy could be like a civil war? In my empire? (Second Aurician War of Succession)

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:59 am

Sounds good to me. For both of your ideas. I imagine something creepy from old, a fire force powerful enough to challenge all 3 of us o helping you makes sense.

The Dinner could be smashed and suddenly some uninvited guest appears challenging us at and crushes a meat conversation?

But I like to remind you how this Insurgency in the Martian Hegemony turned out, it nearly dropped. That's why I hope to find a teal Player willing to play the evil one. But mot the Flarbinia Type of Guy. ;)
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:01 am

:( Can't I eat my meat first?

But okay!

Lets see:

Auricium has eight imperial families which are eligible to have a pure-born member be elected Emperor, if the current one dies. So an ambitious and possibly evil one could occur there...

edit: really? I was going to post today. :(
Last edited by Auricium on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 am

Auricium wrote::( Can't I eat my meat first?

But okay!

Lets see:

Auricium has eight imperial families which are eligible to have a pure-born member be elected Emperor, if the current one dies. So an ambitious and possibly evil one could occur there...

For the sake of the Artisan go eat? :lol:
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 am

Yay! :hug:

I'm enjoying a nice beef brisket sandwich right now... yummmm....

So how does meeting on Eucemonopolis sound? It's the other planet in the capital system, and is also where the senate and government is located...

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:14 am

I have no issues with that.

*The DCR Highliner "Grand Odyssey" opens a Portal, entering the Aurician Core System*

8)

Andromeda is busy with looking beautiful :lol: or is bored already?
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Confederation » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:27 am

Alright, sounds good, just gonna have the Vox show up in her Hound frigate, the Benevolence.

Edit: I'm at the soul sucking hellhole known as Wal-Mart, just a few minutes.
Last edited by The Andromeda Confederation on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
VOX NEWS:|Our national anthem gets a synthwave remix.|The Trace Regions have free elections today after reaching a population of 30,000,000.|Andromeda reaches out to build an embassy in the Ravagery, threatening omniversal annihilation if not. We assume that's a part of their culture.|We are a Class A nation, that does NOT use NS stats.
Embassy Program

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 am

The Andromeda Confederation wrote:Alright, sounds good, just gonna have the Vox show up in her Hound frigate, the Benevolence.

There is Reason behind Walt-Mart left German soil... :twisted:
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:36 am

Okay: Here's the leader of the evil-no good, trying to overthrow the Emperor/his crown apparent.

Xi'da Lushan.

Okay, so he's young, (In Homo-jinaurician terms...), and belonging to the Xi'da family, long known for its rebellious nature against Jinaurician rule, has ascended to become the leader of the family, declaring Jinaurican rule to be illegitimate and corrupt, and claiming that they had lost the Mandate. Raising an army and a fleet, the Xi'da family, their allies and its holdings all seceded from the Empire. Now, the plot to take the throne for themselves.

Other Imperial Families
Jinaurican (OR Jinauricus, Jinaurician, etc.); Long, Qin'di, Guanli, Jindi, Xingyun, Haijun.
Relations
Jinaurican, Long, Qin'di are all closely allied together, Jindi is a major cadet branch of the Jinaurican-more on this later
Xingyun is typically neutral but tends to ally with the Xi'da, Haijun is closely related to Xingyun.

All the Imperial Families are in mild-hot rivalries.
Long and Haijun rival each other for the best military leaders,
Qin'di and Guanli are in friendly competition for scientific achievement...
Jindi and Xi'da rival each other for economic and political control of the outlying border galaxies.

wait, walmart left germany? :eyebrow:
Last edited by Auricium on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Confederation » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:38 am

Dai Coon Ree wrote:
The Andromeda Confederation wrote:Alright, sounds good, just gonna have the Vox show up in her Hound frigate, the Benevolence.

There is Reason behind Walt-Mart left German soil... :twisted:

You wouldn't like the Southern US, that's about all we got here.

And I'm liking the bio. Hell of a sexy evil guy.
Embassy Program

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:48 am

I lean to agree. This is a Villain I like. So yes if no one plays an evil we shall go for that?

Oh yes Walt-Mart sold all it's Dependence for a ruinous Price and wert Arse kicked out. No need for Idiocy. Dreadful Place it was.
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:28 pm

Anyway I suggest the following.

We take the State Dinner.

We shit chat about blah.

Maybe mine or one of your ships goes boom as show of force by this formidable Villain?

We run wahwahwah and see what happens.

Your thoughts?
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:34 pm

Okay.... so what's next?

also, the current emperor is the same age as him... lets just say that they're both 25, to make things easier...

Terrorist attack on the dinner?

I'm going to write up a little intro, and demographics for all the sides. The Jinauricians definitely have more power, as they control the most important and wealthy galaxies in the Empire...

The Xi'da are powerful too, but not as powerful as the Jinauricians, if they were compared side by side. If the Xingyun and the Haijun ally with them, they could build up a powerful coalition though...

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 pm

I like the attack on the Dinner.

Bear in mind Andromeda rules his Galaxy.

Blah...

The Star Empire rules what we rule. :twisted:

I as thinking that the Scum we drove out of our Influence even sided oath your Villain. To spice it up.

My way, green from me.

OOC. Realizing the interest by the current Views we may entertain it to be open to other FT Nations? But then I like a Introduction why one likes to join or this usual Full application?

Your thoughts?
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm

We could, but maybe after the dinner....^_^

Auricium controlls around 13,000 Galaxies, I'll divide it among the families later...

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm

I am sorry but please? 13 K Galaxies?

I mean be reasonable?

I don't mind rule everything but ruling one alone is quite a bite to take?

I think that's why FT Nations looked with suspicion.

This reminds me of a single Cruise Liner being attacked by 30.000 Ships?

Auri? Reason?

:)

"We are now 3 Billion Clicks awayfrom the nearest Outpost."

-DCR Highliner "Grand Odyssey"
Last edited by Dai Coon Ree on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Sure... we typically lower it anyways.... :) Its mostly for F7 :blush:

not that it matters, most of the action should be located around the capital system...

that's where all the politics happen... :unsure:
Last edited by Auricium on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dai Coon Ree
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dai Coon Ree » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Lets go then?
IATA Member

Auricium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Auricium » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Okay... I'll post the topic after we finalize...

So first, we have a state dinner to this planet, in the capital system:

Then it gets attacked by some terrorists....

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents