NATION

PASSWORD

Let Slip the Dogs of War(Aeterna Publicae Only)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Let Slip the Dogs of War(Aeterna Publicae Only)

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:34 pm

The year is 2134, and Europe is a continent divided. Across the land many barbaric states sit amongst shattered, misshapen territories, all possessing their own agendas. This is a world where technology has advanced far beyond what exists today, but society has changed little since ancient times. War is on the horizon, and the calls of its hounds echo across time. There will be no escape, none at all, from this grim reality.
Last edited by Communist Volkstrad on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not actually a communist.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:41 pm

In land of the Middle East, and nation seemingly both Asian as well as European begins to plot their advance. Seeing the land ripe a empire looks to establish its former glory. With a military standing 600,000 strong forces look to expand past Theodora(Instanbul), and to the island of Cyprus. Sending a fleet of 2 destroyers and 1 carrier they descend onto the island with 3,000 and a force readied of 12,000 in Theodora the army readies itself for expansion.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

An Eastern European Nation has been planning various agendas for expansion, as its military in numbers has been increasing due to a mandatory service.

Heavy Artillery are prepared as well as Missiles for bombardment of the enemies forces, as armor divisions are being prepared as well as air force squadrons.
as a force of 30,000 troops are prepared for going over the border for war, an official declaration of war is being written to the small nations that are going to be conquered
"What if I had a normal citizen armed with a rock invade CPPE?"

"That man runs a rampage throughout CPPE and becomes the King of CPPE, which will be renamed "UM's Bitch".
He shall rule with an iron fist, and his rock shall be reforged in Steel with which he shall use to brain his foes" - Communist Volkstrad

"You know what you don't need, Tog?

To be our mom

kthx" - CPPE aka The Brick

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 pm

I'm Northern Italy sits an empire that wishes to restore its glory, over the years it has lost the Southern half of the Italian pinninsula and the empire planned to take it back with an active force of 500,000 well trained and armed Legionnairs. 20,000 of these Legionnairs begin there decent into Southern Italy and it's many states.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:54 pm

As forces descend into Cyprus they storm the northern area more which is more loyal to the fledgling empire, acquiring as many loyalist as possible they move to storm the southern area, expecting to take it fairly quickly. In Theodora artillery, tanks, and jets are assembled. Soon the force attacks across the Dardanelles with little warning, attempting to take as much land through sheer shock and awe.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:58 pm

The Nation prepares its economy for war, as armament factories are built as well as Military Combat Vehicle Factories.
The Populance, especially the ones on the border, should be prepared for military activity in that region, both friendly and enemy.

"That man runs a rampage throughout CPPE and becomes the King of CPPE, which will be renamed "UM's Bitch".
He shall rule with an iron fist, and his rock shall be reforged in Steel with which he shall use to brain his foes" - Communist Volkstrad

To be our mom

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 pm

The forces split into two groups of 10,000 with one advancing in the west and the other advancing in the east, along with these forces are massive amounts of artillery and air support which allows for quicker decent into the region.

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:04 pm

In the North-East, along the Baltic Sea, there is a land known as Volkstrad. A nation which prepares its armies to begin a campaign to claim the lands to the North and to the East. 10,000 men will be sent to the North, while 50,000 will be sent to the East. The forces in the North will be primarily for a show of force rather than much direct combat, and due to the major similarities between the culture there and Northern Volkstrad, it is expected to be a mostly bloodless conquest. However, the forces in the East will have to spread out much more and encounter more resistance as they go, and that campaign will take time.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:07 pm

The Forces are launched as bomber and fighter squadrons cross the border with the whole army following a day later, facing moderate resistance from the opposing nations

To be our mom

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:08 pm

The initial assault proves a success, as Cyprus is expected to be taken quickly. As for Greece the shock of the force seems to work though generals urge to send navies to blockade the land, not wanting to give Greece a chance to catch its breath and counter-attack. With this the Air Force is given the go to begin a series of bombing raids to decrease morale, sending one bomber to hit the capital of Greece.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:12 pm

The Nation launches another force of 30,000 to the north, hoping to capture 6 provinces to the north.

The war in the East seems to be successful, as National Forces are taking little casualties compared to the Enemy.

To be our mom

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:13 pm

The Legions continue to advance with all haste and speed while destroying any form of resistance or barrier to advancment in there way and taking prisoners of war with them. This advance is also aided by Naval bombardment of enemy positions in both sides.

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

The Armies begin to depart the country to foreign lands, heading off out of sight. The Capital City of Ajatar is abuzz with chatter as all of the Clans are coming to commute to select a new Chieftain.

Vukmire
Minister

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vukmire » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:20 pm

In Scotland and Ireland in the British Isles lies the Vukmire, a isolated a society very different than the others on the planet, in their lands there seems to be no visible buildings in the distance, but as you go farther into the earth this is very different. Large tunnels line the underground as well as the Grand chambers that hold the necessities of this underground society, markets can be found along with performers and vendors everywhere you go, though all goes to the high king that rules all these under ground habitats.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:22 pm

The navy is assembled as a force of 4 destroyers, 3 carriers, and one battleship is assembled to aid the army as they make a siege for Athens.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Vukmire
Minister

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vukmire » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:28 pm

In the British Isles the Vukmiri embassy begins to move south. The soldiers seem to travel in large trucks before arriving at settlements where they kill on on sight, regardless of their casualties they push forward, their capes and cloaks flowing in the wind.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:31 pm

The Italian campaign continues with great success as a campaign to match into the western Gaul territories planned as the empire hopes to take the Southern portion of the region.

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 pm

The armies to the North head across the land, showing their strength through their lines upon lines of heavily armored troops, a handful of tanks with them towering over them. The Warlocks crackle with energy as they march alongside the commanders, convincing or intimidating the regions they cross to join with them, occasionally encountering some resistance, but overall the operation has seen little bloodshed.

In the East, far more resistance is present to the armies. More armor and troops are present, and there is an active push against them across the land. Artillery is fired from the rear, but most combat is done between smaller units on both sides in ambushes and in cities.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:43 pm

The naval force with the army rain down upon Athens. The soldiers fire relentlessly onto resistance they encounter adopting a policy of O Filos Mou(my friend). The government ordering soldiers to pay for all goods, and treat the general populace as Togerian.....because they are Togerian. Artillery, jets, and tank fire heavily into the capital of Athens before soon taking it. With this the government establishes de-facto control of Greece though heavy resistance is still encountered.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:50 pm

SInce the beggining of the national conquests, the Nation of Ukraine-Moldavia has been largely succesfull, as alot of the desired territory has been put under UM rule.

To be our mom

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:59 pm

A force of 7,000 is gathered to invade Sicily and counquer it while another force of 3,000 is gathered to invade the island of Sardinia.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 pm

With Greece effectively conquered, though skirmishes are common the empire looks south and east. Trying to gain as much influence as possible, diplomats are sent to Iraq, Saudia Arabia, and Iran with the goal of establishing a alliance. Later Togeria publicly classifies itself as pro-Palestine, wishing to see the country prosper. In secret several weapons are sent to Palestinians from Jordon, Togeria begins to work on a process of establishing itself as the strongest Mid-Eastern country.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Communist Volkstrad
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Communist Volkstrad » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Onward do the forces of Volkstrad march, onward to the East and to the North. The march is long and the Eastern force begins to split and spread out to cover more ground. The Northern force, encountering little resistance thus far, continues towards the Coast, heading Westward.

The Clan Leaders gather together, and the long process of selecting a new leader begins.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:09 pm

The city of Rome falls under siege by the Legions from the north with the help of naval bombardment, air support, and artillery.

Ukraine-Moldavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraine-Moldavia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:10 pm

UM has captured and secured its currently desired lands, as citizens are integrated into UM Society.

UM sets its conquest eyes onto the Caucasian area, where there is a considerable amount of Ukrainian Settlement, as well as 5 provinces to its west.

To be our mom

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse