NATION

PASSWORD

TITAN (Exclusive Group RP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

TITAN (Exclusive Group RP)

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:52 am

IC

For members of The Titans RP group

This is it Titans; lots of open room, a common conflict; all shall be filled in via the interactions of the characters. Consider the soon to be IC to be our world building; as we expand the world through our posts.

WELCOME
To Titan

Home of the Titans, Titan is a temperate world united under the Federation which has influence over twelve colonial worlds. You are a citizen of the the Federation which is undergoing a Terror scare as extremist with in the colonies work towards independence; their supporters on Titan seem to have taken a violent approach. In addition; it's the golden age of robotics as mechanical servants are now regarded as a social norm. Play as a politician, CEO; anyone you desire to play. Create a family around your character, have co-workers- let the world building begin! (I suggest we focus our characters to live in the capital city)

History

Law
  • Homosexual marriage is considered a colonial affair (the colonies themselves decide if it's legal) though the Federation recognizes the right of those couples to who are recognized to adopt from public orphanages. This is seen by many as a great step towards Federal Legalization as it effectively recognizes the couple; though some argue that the law simply recognizes and respects the laws of the colonies.
  • It's illegal to construct machines in the image of a person, though this has not always been the case. Those constructed before this law was passed are registered with an agency that checks up on them from time to time. They are not sentient, they are simply adept at mimicry of Human behavior. Where one to whip all experience from them they would revert to a factory setting which various in it's performance. (Islamic Republic e Jariri)

Other Worlds
Politics of the Planets

• Chorus: ???
  • Eos: ???
  • Everrend: ???
  • Firma: A socially conservative colony. Firmans tend to hold a belief in dedicated work being the key to success. Most social programs focus on obtaining employment rather then being supported by the state. This isn't to say the Firmans lack leisure; they don't- sport competitions are major events on Firma and draw in crowds of fans; some who come are even off worlders. Firma has for a long time had issue with 'the Fed' imposing it's self on the colonies.
  • Harvest: An agricultural colony, Harvest is full of vast tracks of farmland. Harvest is now known for holding off an invasion of large man eating insects known as the Scorgon. While they did receive federal aid in doing so, and greatly welcomed such assistance, a number of the people of Harvest like to think that the federals did little; and take a certain pride in the defense their people garnered. In short, a sense of united identity has come to Harvest.
  • Hope: ???
  • New Paradise: ???
  • Rorne: ???
  • Seollas: ???

Sample Machines
CHAP
A standard servant model; Chap's are designed for urban use as tour guides, secretaries, hospice, and hospitality.

Securion
This exclusively public sector model of machine carries out the duties of protection, and law enforcement with in the capital of Titan; and abroad under the supervision of human officers. The Securion is well trusted by the good citizens of Titan; and some have taken to idealize the selfless service of these machines.

App v1.0
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Cast of Characters
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:06 am

Yayyyyyy
behold, a signature.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:06 am

Arstotzkas wrote:Yayyyyyy

Indeed :D !
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:15 am

Tag, my availiability depends on if I could get access to a computer
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:19 am

Tag
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 am

Intermountain States wrote:Tag, my availiability depends on if I could get access to a computer

Understood :) I'm aware of your current technical issues involving the laptop. Try to find something.
Tomorrow is made today.

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 am

First things first, I assume this is its own world so by no means connected to Earth (so no mention of nations such as the United States or no Earth based weapons or organizations like the AK-47 or NASA)?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:28 am

Intermountain States wrote:First things first, I assume this is its own world so by no means connected to Earth (so no mention of nations such as the United States or no Earth based weapons or organizations like the AK-47 or NASA)?

You are correct.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:47 am

Name: Jaymiis Gregur
Appearance:
Bio: Jaymiis was a holographic designer at Chap who worked in development. From their he worked his way into supervising the R&D department's resources, and gradually became a trustee. After the former CEO lost his life in an attack that took down one of the cities largest broadcasting stations (he was being interviewed) a session of the board was called. Jaymiis was not their first choice however his ability to coordinate resources was enough of an asset to place in in the position. Chap Enterprises has always been about service, and Jaymiis intends to keep it that way.

Name: Danyael Gregur
Appearance:
Bio: Son of Jaymiis brother, Danyael was taken in by Jaymiis following his brother's death some years back. Danyeal is more interested in politics then he is in economics; though he sees that the two go hand in hand. Danyeal is working towards his school's presidency, and while he has a sense of what it means to have a professional, and private persona; though it's hard to hide how he sees flaws in nearly everyone. He has an ambition to become a senator.
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:31 am

I'm thinking of creating either a number of characters, is Senator the right term for a member of the legislature and is Titan's military similar to the US's National Guards (being that it's part of the Federation)?
Last edited by Intermountain States on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:42 am

Intermountain States wrote:I'm thinking of creating either a number of characters, is Senator the right term for a member of the legislature and is Titan's military similar to the US's National Guards (being that it's part of the Federation)?

Senator is the appropriate term for a member of the federal Legislature. Titan is the capital world of the Federation; and it's military structure is similar to that of the United States.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 am

Though in all honesty one should try to build the world though applications; senator is mentioned in a previous application; but how does the government really work? We should all be involved in this rather then rely on a single judgement. Sure we should avoid contradictions, but those can be brought up when they come up.
Tomorrow is made today.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 am

I'd like to be a child character again. A young inventor or aspiring inventor. With a robot companion, if you don't mind. You remember that little fellow I had planned out for your Earth overtaken by evil robots RP?. I could use him here. It's a waste.. And I don't like wasting ideas. There will be a few significant changes, of course.

...I do hope this RP gets off the ground.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am

Kylantha wrote:I'd like to be a child character again. A young inventor or aspiring inventor. With a robot companion, if you don't mind. You remember that little fellow I had planned out for your Earth overtaken by evil robots RP?. I could use him here. It's a waste.. And I don't like wasting ideas. There will be a few significant changes, of course.

...I do hope this RP gets off the ground.

*tries to remember the RP you mention*
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Intermountain States
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 am

Perhaps we could get into details about the governments later, maybe I should focus on being a double agent for an intelligence agency

Kylantha
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 am

It was About the robots gone bad after the humans left them to clean up.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:12 am

Kylantha wrote:It was About the robots gone bad after the humans left them to clean up.

Oh! That RP that didn't launch. I wasn't aware you had some character in mind for that.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:12 am

Intermountain States wrote:Perhaps we could get into details about the governments later, maybe I should focus on being a double agent for an intelligence agency

Senator/agent; either works.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 am

Intermountain States wrote:Perhaps we could get into details about the governments later, maybe I should focus on being a double agent for an intelligence agency

I was simply suggesting applicant freedom; though yes, it's best if we work out the details gradually. Still, someone has to start filling those things out.
Tomorrow is made today.

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Its says 'home of the Titans', who are the Titans? Are they natives of Titan?

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Its says 'home of the Titans', who are the Titans? Are they natives of Titan?

The Titans are indeed the citizens of Titan.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm

I'll have the IC up shortly.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:46 pm

IC

None of you have to wait for me to approve of a character to enter, though do fill out the character form. I think it's too early for any issues to arise between the forms as in, I doubt their is much to be contradicted XD
Last edited by Harbertia on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomorrow is made today.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 pm

I find my self wondering where this concept will go; so many different directions this can take :D
Tomorrow is made today.

Kylantha
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Our History Teacher/Adviser allows us to bring out laptops during her subject. I'm just coming by to say that I'll post my app when I get home, two hours from now.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse