NATION

PASSWORD

(TMF ONLY) the maple leaf uprising.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

(TMF ONLY) the maple leaf uprising.

Postby New Hunteria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Hunterian colonists (Now under florancian control) are Protesting furiously against florancian officials. Many raise a flag with a maple leaf on in german colors. Most are rioting for the colonies to return to hunterian hands.
Many are calling it the Maple leaf revolt.

Hunteria has made no comment on the issue.

Berlin after the a7 conference's peaceful conclusion katyusha hoped for more peace. she met with all her advisors to talk in private. "The situation in the colonies is something that cant be ignored." katyusha begins.

the minister of defense puts in "We must declare our support for them! they are our fellow hunterians of course."

The minister of intelligence retorts. "You want to have Isote leave the vf And have the whole cfn declare war on us? no... we do it subtly, we supply them with un marked weapons and publicly make no comment about it."

The minister of foreign relations disagrees "NO! we help florence end it!"
Katyusha refuses "No. we will not fight Our own kind. we will go with the Markiosen's (minister of intelligencee) option."
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

NIBMIADONAF, NIBMIADOEFDOCEA, and NIBMHC, upon hearing of the news, mobilizes 40,000 troops to blockade any trade between the colonies and Hunteria. (OOC: you told us earlier that you'd supply weapons and money....)
NIB recommends that those protesting should consider that they voted in favor of joining Florence.
If the protests become violent, NIB troops are permitted to arrest any persons involved, and those arrested will be placed in Work Prisons until RFU judicial authorities are ready to process them. However, if the RFU is not in a merciful mood, NIB will happily keep the prisoners and charge each of them with terrorism-related crimes, punishable by 7 months of solitary confinement with torture, followed by up to five years of hard labor.
NIB apologizes for the unauthorized entry of troops into Florence, however, President John Somers defends the action, saying, "It is in the best interest of the Florancian Government that we do all within our power to prevent another armed rebellion."
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

*New-ish Bulgaria National & International Journalism Association
"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Operation Bloody Mary

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:06 am

Berlin Katyussha speaks into a phone. "I want all of our trade ships headed towards NA to return. We Will supply them in secret."

North america in the middle of night, a unmarked stealth jet flys over the hunterian colonies (specifically ohio) Jeagers in the back gear up.

"Ok, You all read the briefing but ill say it again. para drop into forests and meet up with the rebels, you give them the supplies then hightail it to the extraction point after being intructed via radio.. Kill any Nib or florancian Troops that stop you. You must stay hidden during all of this. Remember to wear your thermal blankets." the Jeagers captain intructs. The jeagers are in generic forest camo with no Flag on the shoulder.

"Get ready to jump!" the pilot says over the planes intercom. The door's light turns green. "GO go go!"The jeagers land on the ground undeteced and proceed to the rendevous with the rebels.

Several rebels sneak out of their homes and head to the area they were instructed to head. when they arrive no one is there it appears..

a voice speaks from the shadowss in the woods. "Thunder."

The rebels reply "Badger"
A jeager walks out to greet them while others haul over supplies.

suddenly a voice is heard in the distance "Чья там!" (whose out there) but then a scream is heard and the voice goes quiet.
a Jeager carrying a ammo crate walks up to the rebels and hands it to them.
a rebel notices that the jeagers knife is covered in blood.
After handing the rebels the supplies the jeagers head deep into the woods and set up a small scout outpost. Barely more than a bunch of tents and a cave with radio and ammo in it.
the rebels stash the supplies in the woods as well then return to their homes like nothing happened.

This was happening in several areas across the colonies.

Protests The Protesters Still Violently demand for the colonies to be part of hunteria.
Last edited by New Hunteria on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:29 am

NIBMHC, alarmed by reports of soldiers killed in the former Hunterian colonies, has concluded that the soldiers were killed by trained persons with Hunterian weapons.
President John Somers has released a statement:
"Katyusha, the world's preacher of peace, has once again decided to usurp the sovereign government of the RFU. NIB will not stand for this. NIB is dispatching 250 fighter jets to patrol the skies above the colonies, and we will increase the troop count to 100,000. New Hunteria will cease all support for the uprising or face war."
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 am

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:NIBMHC, alarmed by reports of soldiers killed in the former Hunterian colonies, has concluded that the soldiers were killed by trained persons with Hunterian weapons.
"Katyusha, the world's preacher of peace, has once again decided to usurp the sovereign government of the RFU. NIB will not stand for this. NIB is dispatching 250 fighter jets to patrol the skies above the colonies, and we will increase the troop count to 100,000. New Hunteria will cease all support for the uprising or face war."
Katyusha stateing at a press conference. "New-ish bulgaria like always, is lying. they have little to no evidence to jump to such accusations. Hunteria has learned its lesson from the North american war. Yet, they still believe we are involved. They have not even considered that these are left over guns from the North american war! This one again shows the cfn's need to pick on hunteria."

the rebels that are captured are using very generic guns. not hunterian in desgin. most have ak-47s and ar-24(gun that could be bought in any gun store in hunteria. the colonies haveing some.)

:clap:

Hunterian opinions

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:47 am

New Hunteria wrote:
New-ish Bulgaria wrote:NIBMHC, alarmed by reports of soldiers killed in the former Hunterian colonies, has concluded that the soldiers were killed by trained persons with Hunterian weapons.
Katyusha stateing at a press conference. "New-ish bulgaria like always, is lying. they have little to no evidence to jump to such accusations. Hunteria has learned its lesson from the North american war. Yet, they still believe we are involved. They have not even considered that these are left over guns from the North american war! This one again shows the cfn's need to pick on hunteria."

the rebels that are captured are using very generic guns. not hunterian in desgin. most have ak-47s and ar-24(gun that could be bought in any gun store in hunteria. the colonies haveing some.)

John Somers responds:
"Has Katyusha not previously stated that she would support any violence against the RFU government? She has already supported terrorism in North America. She stated that she will support terrorism in North America. Then when trained soldiers attack patrol guards in her former colonies, she denies involvement. She claims that Hunteria has 'learned it's lesson', but it has a history of not learning. Since Hunteria's inception, they have been aggressive expansionists. Katyusha even had the nerve to label those who saved her life as enemies. Hunteria and peace can't seem to coexist. They have a history of lying, most notably when they put more troops than agreed in the colonies then, contrary to their word, used them to try to usurp the Florancian government. So, a deceiving, aggressive, imperialist nation who has promised to support violence wants us to believe that they don't support violence? Katyusha must think we are as foolish as she."

The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:39 am

To the New Hunterian people of North America,
The Florence Union does not wish to see more bloodshed over your land. We have already fought two foolish wars over it, i do not want to see another one. Your life in the colonies, will be changed slightly since you live under the Florence government now. First off, Florence has made excellent strides in cancer research. And, sadly Hunteria has neglacted to take care of its people who suffer from this terminal illness .We do not have a cure for it, but not a single Florancian has died of cancer in at least a decade. The Hunterian territories will be given this research, and some of Florence's top notch cancer scientists shall be there to make sure you can all enjoy a long and happy life now. In addition you will not have to give 70% of your money to the government. The New Hunterian North American Colonies, will continue to operate under their current local government. The Florence Union will allow them to make their own laws, as long as they don't intrude on the peoples rights, or are unfair. You may operate your own fire departments, hospitals, police, even your own militia. The only difference in life in your colonies, is that you don't have to give most of your money to the government and the 60% death rate of cancer shall be decreased to zero in the coming years. If your local government would like, the now Autonomous Hunterian Territory, can choose its own flag. I would recommend the Maple Leaf with the german flag in the background, it is quite a beautiful design. Florence will also help you rebuild, the engineers from the Third Army will be the only Florence military force in your colonies till this crisis is over. The fighting capability of the Third Army is being sent back to the RFU. The engineers will stay behind, rebuilding infrastructure and houses. We are all comrades now, I don't wish to see more blood shed over North America.
Republic of the Florence Union Government.

Chancellor Burkov has sent this message to the people of the Autonomous Hunterian Territory. They have almost full control over themselves, the taxes they pay will go to their government. In addition they can still go on with life virtually the same way they did when under Hunterian control. Except for the fact more then 60% of them wont be dying of cancer, and Florence naval bases will be established in Rhode island. With this proposal of autonomy to the Autonomous Hunterian Territory, it would basically not make sense for them to rebel. They have an improved life from when they lived under Hunterian rule, and since they seem so keen on being Hunterian still, they may have that. They are Hunterian Floras, and are free to be Florence's comrade. Enough blood has been shed, there is no need for it to continue.

To President Somers, of New-ish Bulgaria,
You will immediately withdraw all military personal from the Autonomous Hunterian Territory. Sending troops there is undermining what we are attempting to do. In fact, you never had permission to enter Florence with those troops. I ask you withdraw them at once, for sending military personal to the colonies is escalating the situation.
Republic of the Florence Union Government.
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:34 am

FNN BREAKING NEWS!
As you know it has been reported that several Florancian soldiers were killed in the forest in Ohio. This is already terrible news but what we have learned is even worse. The soldiers were found with their throats slashed, and they weer equipped with Florence Marine Battle Equipment, were using the Marine Pacific Camouflage pattern, and had 3rd Marine Division insignia. Curios, because the 3rd Marine Division has not been sent to North America. The bodies of the soldiers have now been identified as Florancian and Hunterian Flora(New term for Hunterians living in the territory) airsofters. Thats right, it appears the groups of boys and girls, ages 15-17 were having an airsoft battle in the woods. Their names have not yet been given but this is a truly tragic incident. NIB has been the first to accuse Hunteria of the killings, and it is likely the RFU will do the same. Once again, Florence's...and now Hunteria Flora's, sons and daughters have been slaughtered in a barbaric incident.
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

Taunia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

I have awoken....

Postby Taunia » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 am

Taunia has awoken from its slumber. We have taken note of the rebellion. "Please Standby"

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

NIBMHC has withdrawn it's troops to within 5 miles of the RFU border. However, air patrols continue.
OOC:
Claiming that not one person has fallen to cancer in 10 years in your nation is absurd, even if the nation's priority was healthcare. I am not going to declare it as void, because it doesn't affect anybody in the RP, but I will assume that it is some sort of propaganda.

The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 pm

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:NIBMHC has withdrawn it's troops to within 5 miles of the RFU border. However, air patrols continue.
OOC:
Claiming that not one person has fallen to cancer in 10 years in your nation is absurd, even if the nation's priority was healthcare. I am not going to declare it as void, because it doesn't affect anybody in the RP, but I will assume that it is some sort of propaganda.

no one in my nation is dying of it, in all my time as the RFU i havnt seen cancer as a death for my people, peoples still get it, and it can still be bad but they dont die, the 10 year thing though ya i guess thats absurd

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Protesters sing the Hunterian anthem while protesting. The protesters burn down florancian flags and scold and insult those that call them Hunterian flora.
Many wave a flag that says Hunterian! not Flora some have flags attached to the previous ones saying "We prefer not to be soviet Bolsheviks!" after Hearing the message from the Florancian Chancellor, The protests almost turned into riots. " We Dont Believe Your lies Bolsheviks!" they chant.

Hunterian opinions

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 pm

New Hunteria wrote:Protesters sing the Hunterian anthem while protesting. The protesters burn down florancian flags and scold and insult those that call them Hunterian flora.
Many wave a flag that says Hunterian! not Flora some have flags attached to the previous ones saying "We prefer not to be soviet Bolsheviks!" after Hearing the message from the Florancian Chancellor, The protests almost turned into riots. " We Dont Believe Your lies Bolsheviks!" they chant.

"Fine, if they continue to protest then they just want to protest. Who would they even be rioting against? We have no troops or citizens, or anything in their territories other then our engineers who are rebuilding their cities. If they keep protesting and rioting, let them. Worst thing they can do is hurt their people and their infrastructure. At this point, based on everything we have offered them, they are only protesting because... well they hate Florancians. Tell the local government that they can raise the maple leaf flag on their government buildings. Also, start sending in the doctors, volunteers, and equipment to treat around the 6 million people who are dying of cancer.(there are around 10 million of the Hunterians in North America, i don't care if thats not how many you want are there no one has said how many civilians live there so i am saying it now.) You would think there would not be too many rioters or rebels right? If 60% of them are dying of cancer, and we got the majority vote, there aren't too many able bodied people who can riot and rebel." Chancellor Alexie Burkov in a meeting with his cabinet.

FNN News at Four
A mom in her mid forties is seen crying on the TV screen, their are other family members around her teared up as well. "Why... why do these Hunterian spetsnaz come to our country and kill our people? This is the FSA all over again. My boy is dead, they killed my boy. He was just playing airsoft and they murdered him and his friends. They murdered him! Why, what do they have to gain from murdering my boy? He was just a boy! Queen Katyusha, what did my boy do to you? We in Florence all want peace. We are tired of this war, it has gone on for too long. Yet you send your death squads here and kill my boy and his friends? I..I," the mom begins to sob uncontrollably now. "What...wh-what have we done, to make you want to kill us so much?"

Dear Miss Katyusha, of the Huntrerian Reich,
Enough blood has been shed. We do not want a war. We will not start a war. This generation of Florancians, has had more then enough, of war, hate, and oppression. I say again, enough blood has been shed. Stop escalating this conflict. I don't care what you say about the Hunterian government not helping the rebels. You have said it yourself, that you will help a rebellion and it is clear you are. However, what did a group of 15 year old kids do to your glorious rebellion in the north? Your troopers have slashed the throats of not only Florancian teenagers, but also North American Hunterian teenagers. Their blood is on your hands comrade. I ask you, and Chancellor Burkov has asked you multiple times before, but this is your last warning. Cease your assistance of all rebel groups, and cease trying to topple the Florancian government. We have tried for peace time and time again and you continue to brush it off. I don't think you realize the severity of your situation. Chancellor Burkov, has held off the dogs of war many times to let you slide by. I will not let that happen again. You will stop helping these rebels, or you will face the consequences. War will be initiated if you do not cease your countless acts of war against us. This is your last chance comrade Katyusha, we can stop this path of destruction now, before it spirals out of control, but if you continue your actions, more blood will be shed, and it will be on your hands.
Vice Chancellor Akilina of the Republic of the Florence Union.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Katyusha meets with her advisers (WARNING GRAPHIC AF) "Okay we need to decide how to deal with this... I propose that we release the men that killed the airsofters to florancian officials." while the other ministers talk to each other about it. katyusha takes a sip of her drink and winces.a sharp pain fills her chest. katyusha splutters catching the attention of the ministers, who rush to help her. Katyusha's vision starts to fade black,"The bastards..." she whispers before going unconsious. "Hunteria...Uber....Alles.." Katyusha goes limp.

HCN SPECIAL REPORT.
Naomi Sunnderland (minister of foreign affairs) appears on screen. "People of Hunteria... At 7:05 Eastern central time, Katyusha was poisoned and fell ill. She luckily survived, but Whoever did this, we will find them. And they will pay."

the protests in the colonies turn to full riots. with rioters throwing rocks and molotovs at the police.
Last edited by New Hunteria on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:06 pm

OOC:
There is no such thing as "Soviets" or "Bolsheviks" (for RP purposes).
IC:
President John Somers has released another statement:
"In great irony, somebody has attempted to usurp the power of Katyusha. Jokes aside, it is a deplorable and cowardly act, and I send my regards to Katyusha. A digital get-well card has been signed by over 125,000 Bulgarians, including myself. A link to it has been sent to her office.
However, the attempted assassination of the Hunterian leader is not the only deplorable act committed today. Protests in the former Hunterian colonies have turned violent, with rioters throwing improvised anti-personnel explosives at police officers. This must end soon."
-OFFICIAL TELEGRAM-
Chancellor Burkov of the Republic of the Florence Union,
We hereby petition your government to allow NIB to send our troops into the former colonies. We wish to send 25,000 troops, all armed with no more than handcuffs, to arrest all those committing acts of violence in the Maple Leaf Uprising. We will fully cooperate with RFU law enforcement in the processing of those arrested. We must end the riots, and let those not rioting know that we are dedicated to the protection of their assets.
Please consider our request.
Thank You,
John Somers
President of New-ish Bulgaria

Martin Polemos
General-Tessera of the New-ish Bulgaria Land Forces
Chairman of the Military

New-ish Bulgaria Military High Council

Luke Gesig
Lieutenant-Commander of the New-ish Bulgaria Land Forces
District Defense Advisor of the Bulgarian Southern Rockies District
Legislator in Chief of New-ish Bulgaria

New-ish Bulgaria Legislative Upper House

The New-ish Testament

Imperial States of the Empire
Attaché

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of the Empire » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:56 pm

Official Announcement of The Reich of Imperial States of the Empire

Fellow Empireans, today is a tragic day for all of Hunteria and ISOTE as well. Hunteria has lost a great leader and we have lost our closest friend. I ask for everyone to please send your condolences to all your friends or family members that may be living in Hunteria. The ISOTE government would also like to send its condolences to all of Hunteria and will set all flags throughout all the districts of ISOTE at half-staff and half-mast on all of our Imperial Navy ships.

However, in regards to the Maple Leaf Riots, ISOTE will remain a neutral stance and have faith that RFU will find a peaceful resolution to the matter. I would also like to advise the RFU that allowing NIB troops to enter into the colonies is unnecessary. President Sommers needs to allow Chancellor Burkov to handle their own situations for they are well adept and not helpless.

Our sincerest condolences ,
Lord Sidious, Lordship of Imperial States of the Empire
Viceroy Decarte, Office of the Viceroy of ISOTE
ISOTE Superior Council
ISOTE Inferior Council
ISOTE Ministries
Last edited by Imperial States of the Empire on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INN: | Maple Leaf Riots Intensify | A7 Conference Success? | Tax Cuts? | Hunterian Leader Poisoned |

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:31 am

Imperial States of the Empire wrote:Official Announcement of The Reich of Imperial States of the Empire

Fellow Empireans, today is a tragic day for all of Hunteria and ISOTE as well. Hunteria has lost a great leader and we have lost our closest friend. I ask for everyone to please send your condolences to all your friends or family members that may be living in Hunteria. The ISOTE government would also like to send its condolences to all of Hunteria and will set all flags throughout all the districts of ISOTE at half-staff and half-mast on all of our Imperial Navy ships.

However, in regards to the Maple Leaf Riots, ISOTE will remain a neutral stance and have faith that RFU will find a peaceful resolution to the matter. I would also like to advise the RFU that allowing NIB troops to enter into the colonies is unnecessary. President Sommers needs to allow Chancellor Burkov to handle their own situations for they are well adept and not helpless.

Our sincerest condolences ,
Lord Sidious, Lordship of Imperial States of the Empire
Viceroy Decarte, Office of the Viceroy of ISOTE
ISOTE Superior Council
ISOTE Inferior Council
ISOTE Ministries

OOC:
1) Katyusha didn't die....
2) It's President Somers, not Sommers....
3) Stop copying my bureaucratic chaos!

The New-ish Testament

Imperial States of the Empire
Attaché

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of the Empire » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:45 am

OOC:
1. My mistake.
2. You knew what I meant.
3. Copying?
INN: | Maple Leaf Riots Intensify | A7 Conference Success? | Tax Cuts? | Hunterian Leader Poisoned |

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:04 am

Official Telegram from the Republic of the Florence Union to The Hunterian Reich
Florence is extremely saddened by the news of Queen Katyusha's poising. It doesn't matter that are nations are on bad terms, the assassination of a head of state is a cowardly act. Florence police forces will aid Hunteria in tracking down whoever did this cowardly act. If anyone in Florence did this, i can assure you they will be delivered to you. Get well soon comrade.
~Chancellor Alexie Burkov
~The people of Florence

Due to the increase of Hunterian rioters, Florence has been forced to send in police forces, and even Military Police to aid the local Autonomous Hunterian police. As many as 10,000 are being sent to The Autonomous Hunterian Territory. These police forces are being grouped under the formation Task-Force Royal. They have been given strict orders to not harm protesters if possible. Their main job is to oversee the protests and prevent damage to Hunterian-Flora people and infrastructure. Meanwhile Florence Third Army Engineers have made excellent progress in repairing damaged apartment complexes and other buildings in Rhode Island. The Second North American Conflict was a quick one therefor damage to civilian areas was minimal. Also the red maple leaf with a german flag background or the Maple German as it being called is now being used by all Autonomous Hunterian Territory government buildings. Florancian citizens and some Hunterian-Floras' continue to morn the loss of the young airsofters that were found brutally murdered. Florancians are demanding that Hunteria hand over those that were responsible for the killings. Florence has a "harsh" legal system by most countries' standards. You can be put to death for rape or homicide if there is significant evidence. It is likely if Hunteria hands over the soldiers who murdered the kids they will be tried by a military tribunal, and then face the firing squad.

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:17 pm

New Hunteria Formally apologizes for the killings and sends it's condolences to the familys.

Katyusha has successfully recovered from the poisoning and though she still has to use a walking stick, she is fine and dandy.

The jeagers inside the forest still wait for orders and action.

ooc:sorry for small post
a bigger question is why they were airsofting at 2 am anyway...
Last edited by New Hunteria on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hunterian opinions

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents