NATION

PASSWORD

Significant Humans (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Significant Humans (IC)

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:27 am

OOC

A blue bird wakes up. Her first observation of this building was that it was really nice. This definitely wasn't a middle class home owner. She walks around and notices some other animals.
Sighing, she realizes that they won't be able to shift her back into a human.

She flies to the door and tries to get through, but the holes are too small. "Hey, anybody! Open this door!" the bird screams loud enough to wake the others. She had no idea who they were, and how she even was born, but did know that she was a shape shifter, and she needed to make humans happy.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:46 am

The raven moved slightly. It was a nice house, but... I'm still a bird! Well, at least I can amuse myself in one way. She spoke, a single word. "Nevermore." Haha, take that Poe.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:05 am

Looking at the raven, the western blue bird flew towards it. "Can you help me out here? I don't want to be stuck in this room for more than an hour in bird form. And there's a freakin' wolf in here. Wolves are carnivorous, and we are meat. And if that wolf has anger issues, it'll be feeding on raw blue bird and raven tonight." she spoke.
Flying back to the door, it perched on the door knob, which probably isn't the smartest idea.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:13 am

Going back to her room and sliding down the door, Aria grabbed her two guns and marched through the huge mansion, shooting at the different marks through the house, making really loud gunshot noises throughout the whole house.

However, upon reaching the end of her path of shooting guns blazing, she stopped right in front of a door, seemingly old, not opened in ages, which was weird considering her liking of exploring the mansion times and times again to break her increasing boredom, holstering one of her guns, she slowly opened the door, making a high pitched creaking noise, brandishing her gun immediately, she turned the lights on and brought out her other one.

"So much for discretion- animals? Are those a present from my parents? No... Can't be, they wouldn't bring in so much birds and- A red panda?! Is that even legal?! Ah bollocks they're adorable. Finally! Things to talk to! I swear, having spoke to myself for that long almost made me insane. But now you guys are here! You don't hate me, right?" Aria spoke, immediately holstering her guns and started to mingle with the animals.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 am

The bird flew out the door, saying "I like you as long as you don't treat me as a stupid animal. I'm Kura, by the way. Are you surprised by the fact that I am a talking bird? Well, hug me and I'm an angry human. Please don't hug me when those guys are around, by the way. And if you are, get me clothes." Kura started exploring the mansion, and found herself in the hallways. "This is a big house. Do you live by yourself, or do you have any friends or family?"
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 am

Ajax woke up slowly, he quickly looked around then looked down at his feet. Wow, must have been some party, I turned all Red Panda he thought to himself. It was then that he heard two birds making a bit of a commotion. Oh, and the human girl who just opened the door. Ooo la la, me likey he said to himself again as he got up and wandered over to the girl. The little blue bird was ranting on, Kura, her name was, she sure wasn't the friendly sort.

"Hug me as much as you wish. I don't care, in matter of fact, I LOVE hugs. You can call me Sir Huggsalot, or Mr Snuggles. Or you could just use my real name, Ajax." He said as he jumped into the girls arms, "Oh yeah, I am the same as that little blue bird there, so, probably should get some clothes... nah."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:02 am

"Okay, you can talk, even better, I suppose all of them can? And no, no friend, homeschooled, no siblings and my parents always come back for a maximum of a day or two between travels that can range from three weeks to a full six month. So I live all by myself, it's been pretty lonely around here you know. By the way, name's Aria. I'm just sixteen and I've trained all by myself and coincidentally taught myself how to fire a gun and do parkour, this whole house has basically been modified for my needs. But as I've said, it does get lonely." Aria spoke, before ending the course with a last well placed bullet.

Checking a screen, she saw her score and sighed, dropping on the couch.
"Graah... I did the same than last time! Mediocre... Anyway, I'll have to go shop for you guys to eat, I'd rather not have you guys eating the seeds I'm planting in the garden. What do you prefer eating?
Seeds? Eggs? Worms? Fish?"

Before she even had time to pass the door, she was brought back to her couch by the talking red panda.

"Moof! Gwagh, I didn't expect a red panda named after a cleaning product to expect hugs from me. Oh bollocks, he likes me. I like him. So what do you want to eat? Except me."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:13 am

Serah wrote:"Okay, you can talk, even better, I suppose all of them can? And no, no friend, homeschooled, no siblings and my parents always come back for a maximum of a day or two between travels that can range from three weeks to a full six month. So I live all by myself, it's been pretty lonely around here you know. By the way, name's Aria. I'm just sixteen and I've trained all by myself and coincidentally taught myself how to fire a gun and do parkour, this whole house has basically been modified for my needs. But as I've said, it does get lonely." Aria spoke, before ending the course with a last well placed bullet.

Checking a screen, she saw her score and sighed, dropping on the couch.
"Graah... I did the same than last time! Mediocre... Anyway, I'll have to go shop for you guys to eat, I'd rather not have you guys eating the seeds I'm planting in the garden. What do you prefer eating?
Seeds? Eggs? Worms? Fish?"

Before she even had time to pass the door, she was brought back to her couch by the talking red panda.

"Moof! Gwagh, I didn't expect a red panda named after a cleaning product to expect hugs from me. Oh bollocks, he likes me. I like him. So what do you want to eat? Except me."

"Ah, I can eat what ever you eat. Omnivorous here, woot woot." Ajax said as he continued to snuggle up to her, "Aria, nice name, lovely name."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 am

Well isn't he French feeling, thank gods I'm Seran.
She thought to herself before returning her gaze onto the snuggling red panda.

"Well aren't you a lively one, your name isn't so bad either, it rolls off the tongue. I like it.However, I need to get stuff to eat, but problem is, the only ones I can bring with me before having the locals- waaaaait, I thought we were in America! No one will care here, heck you can even wander around naked if you want- which I won't do because I'm no exhibisionist. Let's go everybody who's awake, you'll have to tell me what you want to eat and stuff."
Feeling as though she was about to go shopping with friends, she quickly made everyone follow her, including the red panda still clinging to her and her red polo, aka her hoodie.

"Feels nice to leave the place every once in a while."

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Armin lay sleeping in his wolf form. His sides heaving and his lips drawn back to show off his canines. His eyes opened at the sound of voices, where am I?. Standing up he saw several animals, along with a human walking away. A quick look at his surrounding told him not to remain here alonealone. He could have sworn he had heard gunshots before, oh well, he wasn't dead so that was good, right? Stalking silently behind the girl, he settled into his normal calm demeanor, leaving hishis tired state behind. He let out a howl, loud enough to wake the dead in order to make himself known. He took a breath, stopping himself from becoming excited, not that it mattered, he was in wolf form anyways.
Last edited by Russian people of america on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Did I just hear a howl? Oh, that's probably the wolf that was inside just then.
Gesturing to it to come nearer she continued her way, the grocery store was still a long road ahead, and getting to know each other was probably best, as Aria wanted to keep them for as long as possible.

"So, how did you manage to get in that room? There was nothing that could've let you in, except my parents but they wouldn't bother to get a red panda or a wolf here. Especially from any country, red pandas have an unfathomable worth, both emotionally and money wise. Same goes for grey wolvesor a raven." Aria spoke, a hint of doubt in her eyes.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:29 pm

"I'm an insectivore, so just find a cockroach or something. And when I finish it, I wanna be turned into a human. And I just... Woke up in that room. I don't recall anything from my past. Do you guys remember anything?" Kura asked. Soon after, she said to everyone "Don't you think us following you around in our animal forms is... Weird? I mean, a blue bird would be fine, but a raven, a wolf and a freakin' red panda? Maybe we gotta shift back into humans."
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Abserdia wrote:"I'm an insectivore, so just find a cockroach or something. And when I finish it, I wanna be turned into a human. And I just... Woke up in that room. I don't recall anything from my past. Do you guys remember anything?" Kura asked. Soon after, she said to everyone "Don't you think us following you around in our animal forms is... Weird? I mean, a blue bird would be fine, but a raven, a wolf and a freakin' red panda? Maybe we gotta shift back into humans."

"Only thing I recall was a party, but then again I was probably dreaming it up." Ajax said, "Well if were going to switch back to our human forms, we should probably do it away from the public eye. It would also be proper to have some clothes as well."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Armin looked over at the panda surprised. A party? Well that would explain his animal form, hard to stay calm during a party. He had forgotten, they would need clothes, wouldn't they? Best not to run around naked, he'd rather stay a wolf. Following beside the girl, he grinned, which in his wolf form, made him look threatening, his lips drawn back once again. Realizing this he dropped the grin. "My name is Armin" he introduction himself.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"A party? Well, that explains how I got turned into a bird. And we need to switch into human form. Aria, back to your mansion house thing. And don't laugh at my human form."
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:18 pm

"Okay then, but technically, the laws here make it possible to be naked, or parade around with rare animals. Also why would I laugh at your human form? Do you have a weird eye or something? I know about that, weird eyes, just look at mine." She spoke before returning to her mansion.

"Also, you know what, why not get the food we want here? Directly at the mansion? That'd be better for my agoraphobia." She continued passing the door while chuckling, still petting the clingy red panda.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:25 pm

"Just shut up. And the reason for me not wanting to follow you around with a wolf and a red panda is because THEY TALK. I mean, a talking blue bird isn't that strange. It's the smallest amount of strangeness. But a red panda is a 10, and I'm a 5, which is like, strange but not too strange. Anything below is normal. And I don't want you to laugh at me because I'm short. Incredibly short. Now just find us clothes or something." Kura said as she flew onto Aria's shoulder.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Abserdia wrote:"Just shut up. And the reason for me not wanting to follow you around with a wolf and a red panda is because THEY TALK. I mean, a talking blue bird isn't that strange. It's the smallest amount of strangeness. But a red panda is a 10, and I'm a 5, which is like, strange but not too strange. Anything below is normal. And I don't want you to laugh at me because I'm short. Incredibly short. Now just find us clothes or something." Kura said as she flew onto Aria's shoulder.

"Ouch why the aggressive speech? I didn't say anything bad. Plus, why would you care in a way? Weirdness isn't something that should be your concern." She answered, before coming down with a huge pack of clothes still fresh.

"Here, these clothes should do it, so how do I turn the others into humans?"

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Serah wrote:
Abserdia wrote:"Just shut up. And the reason for me not wanting to follow you around with a wolf and a red panda is because THEY TALK. I mean, a talking blue bird isn't that strange. It's the smallest amount of strangeness. But a red panda is a 10, and I'm a 5, which is like, strange but not too strange. Anything below is normal. And I don't want you to laugh at me because I'm short. Incredibly short. Now just find us clothes or something." Kura said as she flew onto Aria's shoulder.

"Ouch why the aggressive speech? I didn't say anything bad. Plus, why would you care in a way? Weirdness isn't something that should be your concern." She answered, before coming down with a huge pack of clothes still fresh.

"Here, these clothes should do it, so how do I turn the others into humans?"

"All you have to do is hug us. To shift into humans, a hug by either a Shape Shifter or a human will sort of... turn you into light, and in a few seconds the light will appear to be in he shape of a human. It disappears, and you're now a human. Feeling a certain emotion will turn you into an animal again." The bird explains. "Guys, can you look away though? I don't want that red panda looking at me especially. He creeps me out."
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Charlotte flew after the girl, keeping up a steady pace alongside her. She grinned--as much as was possible for a raven to grin, and--quoth the raven, "Nevermore."
Last edited by Charlia on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 pm

"The panda's fine, I'm sure he can handle himself, but if you want, I'll just change each of you into my room alone and it'll be fine. Come on, Kura first." She said before getting into her room and hugging Kura, effectively turning her back human, as she said, small and naked, handing her clothes, she turned around and put her finger under her nose.

"Bisexuality is a problem but I'll deal."

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Putting her clothes on, Kura walked outside, saying "Just don't kiss me, unless I'm bi or a lesbian. I've never felt love or attraction, so I don't even know if I'm straight or not."
She looked at the others as she walked past them, her expression was very scary, and every word she spoke sounded like there was anger behind it.
"I'm going to go look around the mansion. And communist bear, I don't trust you. You're really creepy."

She started walking around the mansion.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 pm

"I was personally talking about me, but sure. I'll keep that in mind, Miss raven? Come here if you want to get turned back human. If not then Armin is next and if he doesn't answer either, it's red pandajax time." Aria spoke, hints of joy in her speech made it clear she was glad to have them.

"Just anyone come up."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Serah wrote:"I was personally talking about me, but sure. I'll keep that in mind, Miss raven? Come here if you want to get turned back human. If not then Armin is next and if he doesn't answer either, it's red pandajax time." Aria spoke, hints of joy in her speech made it clear she was glad to have them.

"Just anyone come up."

Charlotte flew over to her, tilting her head. Time to break the chain, I guess. "Would you mind closing your eyes the whole time?" Otherwise I may die. Of embarrassment.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Serah wrote:"I was personally talking about me, but sure. I'll keep that in mind, Miss raven? Come here if you want to get turned back human. If not then Armin is next and if he doesn't answer either, it's red pandajax time." Aria spoke, hints of joy in her speech made it clear she was glad to have them.

"Just anyone come up."

Armin winced, he never was a fan of hugging, still, as long as he stayed calm it should be alright. Shifting uncomfortably, he waited his turn, at least he would need to worry about people seeing him in wolf form. Glancing to the left, he wondered how he had gotten here, in this girls mansion.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse