NATION

PASSWORD

Petersdratz Graving Yards

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Petersdratz Graving Yards

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 am

By the order of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Otto II of the Glorious Kettroan Superstate
PETERSDRATZ GRAVING YARDS

For more than 30 Years, Petersdratz Graving Yards Has supplied The Glorious Kettroan Superstate with the Air-Going Vessels to carry out it's mission of Unity across the Globe, Today, We release ships for general Public Purchase such as the Dictator Class:

Prices starting at 400,000
Last edited by Kettering Town on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Από το Λονδίνο μέχρι το Κάιρο και το πρότυπο του τηλεφώνου φτάνει ψηλά!
The Communique you are reading has been altered by [MINIFOR]
Kettroa can into Embassy!
"From London to Cairo! the Standard Flies High!"
Interested? Read my Minicul Approved Factbooks!
A Level 5 civilization, according to this index.
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:49 am

To Petersdratz Skyship Yards,

I, Sir Noble Baron Jones, would like to purchase one of the Sky-ships for approximately $400,000 NSD. In return for adding $150,000 to the current tab, the Dominion requests that officials and operators of the vessels accompany the purchased ship in order to best instruct our crews as to how it operates.

The Dominion would also like to inquire as to the nature of the combat effectiveness of the sky-vessel against modern-era fighter aircraft, as well as the general fuel type consumed by the vessel.

We await your reply,

The Dominion of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester

Heartlost
Attaché

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Heartlost » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Heartlost would be very interested in these most find and excellent ships. We seek to order seven of these ships, which can be delivered to the Heartlost International Airport at terminal 1.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:23 am

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester wrote:To Petersdratz Skyship Yards,

I, Sir Noble Baron Jones, would like to purchase one of the Sky-ships for approximately $400,000 NSD. In return for adding $150,000 to the current tab, the Dominion requests that officials and operators of the vessels accompany the purchased ship in order to best instruct our crews as to how it operates.

The Dominion would also like to inquire as to the nature of the combat effectiveness of the sky-vessel against modern-era fighter aircraft, as well as the general fuel type consumed by the vessel.

We await your reply,

We have a Ship heading for you with Aforementioned Officials and Opperators
The Sky-vessel could operate well against Modern fighters, she can be equipped with 10mm Bofors if you wish.
Thank you for your custom Petersdratz Skyship yards
The [MINIFOR] News Bulletin:--Kettroe Warship Squadrons Bomb Gallacia--Molecular Fission Reactor Prototype Sucessful-- WEATHER [Courtesy of [MINIRESDEV]:Heavy Rain Across the Country, Dark Skies, Listening to Lo-Fi Recommended.--[END NEWSFLASH]

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:24 am

Heartlost wrote:Heartlost would be very interested in these most find and excellent ships. We seek to order seven of these ships, which can be delivered to the Heartlost International Airport at terminal 1.

Seven ships are on order, Two of them are already on their way. and one is entering your airspace now.
Thank you for your custom
Petersdratz Skyship Yards

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 am

Petersdratz Skyship yards is pleased to present; The Defender Class Sky-Crusier, Prices start at 250,000

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 am

To Petersdratz Skyship yards

I, Sir Noble Baron Jones, would like to purchase two Defender Class Sky-Cruisers for $500,000. The previous airship seemed to perform well under all analysis and trials, and we should like to expand our fleet.

Sincerely,

Saanangi
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Militaristic Expansionism

Postby Saanangi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:20 am

The Imperial Budget of the Hindu Empire of Saanangian Legislature has voted on the purchase of The Dreadnought in the name of the Maharaja, Saanangi gives you 4000000 NSD to purchase a few
Hail Hindustan
Imperialist Democracy
ಎಲ್ಲಾ ರಾಜ್ಯ, ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಆಲಿಕಲ್ಲು ಭೂಮಿ, ಜನರು ಮತ್ತು ಚಕ್ರವರ್ತಿ ಜಯವಾಗಲಿ
Territories include: Tibet, Xinjiang , Malaysia, Thailand, Burma, Bangladesh, ALL OF INDIA AND PAKISTAN, last but not least Nepal and Bhutan,

Colonies include: maldives, Seychelles, Easter Island, Galapagos Islands,

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:59 pm

To:Petersdratz Skyship yards
Subject: Airship acquisition

Greetings,

I have stumbled upon your Dictator Class Sky dreadnought and after reviewing the specifications I am genuinely pleased! After a very complete background check of your company, current and former customers it seems that I will be purchasing some of your goods. You should realize this is a high honor, as there are no air war ships such as this in the inventory of the Birtonian Air Defense Force. Therefore, it would behoove you to ensure that the quality of such craft are in tip top shape, if we like it we will come back for more.

So, without further ado, I hereby formally request a total of five (5) Dictator Class Sky Dreadnoughts for immediate production. We will send crews to your production yards to pick them up as we would like to keep these of the utmost secrecy. The required funds can be either wired to your accounts or delivered as cash, we will await your decision to send them.

Sincerely,

Knight-Brigadier General Henry Aromi
Quartermaster, Commanding
Department of Acquisition
Birtonian Air Defense Force

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 am

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester wrote:To Petersdratz Skyship yards

I, Sir Noble Baron Jones, would like to purchase two Defender Class Sky-Cruisers for $500,000. The previous airship seemed to perform well under all analysis and trials, and we should like to expand our fleet.

Sincerely,

2 defender class sky crusiers have been dispatched and should be arriving shortly.
Thank you for your custom.
Petersdratz Skyship yards.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:19 am

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:To:Petersdratz Skyship yards
Subject: Airship acquisition

Greetings,

I have stumbled upon your Dictator Class Sky dreadnought and after reviewing the specifications I am genuinely pleased! After a very complete background check of your company, current and former customers it seems that I will be purchasing some of your goods. You should realize this is a high honor, as there are no air war ships such as this in the inventory of the Birtonian Air Defense Force. Therefore, it would behoove you to ensure that the quality of such craft are in tip top shape, if we like it we will come back for more.

So, without further ado, I hereby formally request a total of five (5) Dictator Class Sky Dreadnoughts for immediate production. We will send crews to your production yards to pick them up as we would like to keep these of the utmost secrecy. The required funds can be either wired to your accounts or delivered as cash, we will await your decision to send them.

Sincerely,

Knight-Brigadier General Henry Aromi
Quartermaster, Commanding
Department of Acquisition
Birtonian Air Defense Force

To Knight-Brigadeer General Henry Aromi.
5 Dreadnoughts have been placed on order and 3 of them are awaiting pickup.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:23 am

Saanangi wrote:The Imperial Budget of the Hindu Empire of Saanangian Legislature has voted on the purchase of The Dreadnought in the name of the Maharaja, Saanangi gives you 4000000 NSD to purchase a few

We have 3 ships on order, 1 has departed for Saanangian and will arrive shortly.

Camplings
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Camplings » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:31 pm

To Petersdratz Skyship Yards,
The Camplingsean Guard is interested purchasing some of your wares. But, we have an inquiry regarding the skyships. We would like to know what it takes to keep one afloat, and, if it is powered by petroleum, how difficult would it be to modify it to run on electricity, steam, or nuclear fission?
Regards,
Maj. Boza Krakowski
Resurrected Once More In This Age.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 am

Camplings wrote:To Petersdratz Skyship Yards,
The Camplingsean Guard is interested purchasing some of your wares. But, we have an inquiry regarding the skyships. We would like to know what it takes to keep one afloat, and, if it is powered by petroleum, how difficult would it be to modify it to run on electricity, steam, or nuclear fission?
Regards,
Maj. Boza Krakowski

To Maj.Krakowski, These Sky-Ships require an energy known as electoid, which can be produced through nuclear fisson to keep them afloat, they also require either coal or oil burning engines as methods of propulsion,and in terms of modifications, we can do that for 12,000 NSD extra.
Regards,
Petersdratz Skyship Yards
Last edited by Kettering Town on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:41 am

Petersdratz Skyship yards are pleased to release the Newest classes of Sky-Ships, The NachtHund class Pocket Battleship and the Gurwald class Crusier,
Prices starting at 350,000 for the NachtHund and 230,000 For the Gurwald.

Kettering Town
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettering Town » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 am

Petersdratz Skyship Yards are pleased to release the mighty Resolute class Sky dreadnaught-
Pricing is 460,000 We also offer free upgrades to any long time patrons of the Skyship Yards

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade