NATION

PASSWORD

Fractured Reality IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Fractured Reality IC

Postby Saint Morning » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Fractured Reality

OOC:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=344872&p=24977741#p24977741

Welcome to the World Of Fractured Reality! This RP is based off a fanfiction story a friend and I currently are in the process of writing and will feature places, elements and OC Characters from that universe. The story is simple, your character has been ripped from his/hers home universe and teleported to a mysterious new dimension ,more specifically, a lovely little planet called Peril, the reasoning is unclear but as the heroes explore the world and the story progresses they will find that they are on a journey to restore the world of Peril by traveling through the different layers and defeating god-like entities known as Guardians to bring balance to this godforsaken world.

IC
The sound of heavy footsteps resonated throughout the deafly quiet forest as a figure ran towards their destination with purpose, well aware of the dangers that the layer held, and vigilant of their surroundings. They had to, no needed to, get to their destination or else all of their efforts would have been in vain and the people of Peril would perish and fall into obscurity.

An Altar stood erected in the middle of a small clearing, it's surface caked with leaves and dust, it looked as if no one had touched it in centuries and was quite worned. The figure glanced around anxiously before standing before the altar, clasping their hands, they uttered a powerful phrase and all hell broke loose. The ground shook violently, as a blinding light, erupted from the altar like a beam, breaching the atmosphere and causing a massive spiralling hole to loam above the forest, the figure cheered despite the angry growl and screeching that echoed after the beam of intense light appeared. However their celebration was short-lived as they were roughly slammed, head first, into the altar, instantly falling unconscious, their attacker loaming menacingly above them.

"Hah! finally caught you" The newcomer muttered, tapping his foot against his victim stomach, which earn him a groan. " and this time, your not getting away."

Unbeknownst to the two several, balls of light,dropped from the massive hole and circled it rapidly. These twelve balls continue this for a bit, before breaking off into groups of two, the first group sailing through westward and landed into a massive lake, a loud splash could be heard as the wave rose up to unbelievable heights. The area the first group of light was packed with exotic coastal greenery and wildlife akin to those found in tropical regions of the world and the waters of the lake had a greenish hue to it.

The second group broke off to the east, crash landing in the densest part of the forest, and landing with a loud thud. Vines heavily decorate the region and the trees are as tall as skyscrapers. However there seems to be something... off of about this section of the forest. The Plant-life seem a bit to sentient to be normal.

The third and fourth group both broke off in the same direction, north of the spiralling light, a winter wonder land filled with different species of maple trees that are coated in several layers of snow. However before they could land the third and fourth group split and land into opposite sides of the forest, the third group going westwards towards hills coated with snow and maple trees and the fourth heading towards a once great lake that has long since frozen over.

The fifth and six group are sent to the south. The fifth group slammed into a peculiar looking tree, a loud buzzing sound could be heard as the two lights slammed into the surface of the ground only to be shot upwards, the ground's surface having similar properties to rubber. The final group continued on for a while before crashing into a large open area with grass that rose up to ten feet, the soil becoming grain-like and the creatures more ant-like.

All twelve lights continue to shine as the beam of light slowly closed, taking the massive hole with it, the twelve lights suddenly dimmed and revealed the bodies of twelve individuals who were not of this world.

Let the battle Begin!
Last edited by Saint Morning on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Levis Avara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Levis Avara » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:00 pm

The cold the cruel unforgiving cold that's all Aram could feel has he crashed into the cold wintery environment. Confused and shivering and pissed off from the confrontation he had just a few minutes ago he climbed from the snowy ground. He was a man of the south the scorching desert region of Qeala his body was not used to this wretched cold. "Tera what sorcery is this?! I swear by every god there is I'll rip the intestines out of you and every lackey you have and fucking wear it has a belt!" He then frowned at the paler man next to him. "And who are you Benatori,Antivan,Sarthalan?, ah doesn't matter ". He raised his hands they sparked with electricity and the winds blew harder ready for a fight.

Still he noticed the confused look on Douglass face and realized that he was in the same predicament he was. Confused and just coming from a fight it was natural to want the kill the next person you saw. But Aram was leveled headed he lowered his energy levels.

"Something is not right just who are you?" he said. His black light armor cape and hood blew in the wind.

Preusenland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Preusenland » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Ludwig awoke with a start, and found himself on his back staring at the sky.
"What the hell?" He thought to himself, wondering how he had reached this foreign and bizarre area. He tried standing, and the ground sunk beneath his booted feet. He tried walking, but found himself bouncing instead, as the ground acted like a massive trampoline.
Perhaps 100 metres away was another man on the ground, and Ludwig began bouncing his way towards this man.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:10 pm

Sherrwood Forest, England

"Stand and deliver!" Robin said as he ambushed a rich English man on the road through the Sherrwood Forest, his bow aiming an arrow at the man. Robin saw the look in the mans eyes, Don't run, I really don't feel like chasing you, no, don't... he thought as the man turned around and ran, they always run, great.. With that, Robin gave chase, he ran after the man. Through the trees, around rocks, and down the stream. He eventually lost him, Where did you go? he thought to himself as he felt something strange over come him. He then blacked out.

Peril

Robin came to, he was on a beach. He stood up and took a quick look around, he definitely wasn't in England anymore. Nor was this the holy land, this was strange to him at first. Something told him to avoid the water, maybe it was the green hue to it, maybe it was just his imagination. He saw his bow and sword laying on the beach, they looked fine so he picked them up.

Robin began to walk down the beach, maybe there could be someone who could tell him where he was. After a few minutes he saw another body, his first instinct was to grab his bow and hide, which is what he did.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Levis Avara wrote:The cold the cruel unforgiving cold that's all Aram could feel has he crashed into the cold wintery environment. Confused and shivering and pissed off from the confrontation he had just a few minutes ago he climbed from the snowy ground. He was a man of the south the scorching desert region of Qeala his body was not used to this wretched cold. "Tera what sorcery is this?! I swear by every god there is I'll rip the intestines out of you and every lackey you have and fucking wear it has a belt!" He then frowned at the paler man next to him. "And who are you Benatori,Antivan,Sarthalan?, ah doesn't matter ". He raised his hands they sparked with electricity and the winds blew harder ready for a fight.

Still he noticed the confused look on Douglass face and realized that he was in the same predicament he was. Confused and just coming from a fight it was natural to want the kill the next person you saw. But Aram was leveled headed he lowered his energy levels.

"Something is not right just who are you?" he said. His black light armor cape and hood blew in the wind.

Douglass was disoriented at first by the sudden cold and what the strange man was saying until the man had electricity crackling on his hands although douglass was wary of a strange man with powers he said" someone special like you." doug slowed the wind around them noticeably and slowed the snow and heated up the area slightly. " now how about we find some shelter before we freeze to death and we can talk there." while talking douglass had sent out his senses to search.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:19 pm

In, out. In, out. That is how his breathing goes. Then there is a buzz. Then the taste of sweat in his mouth. Then the feeling of rubber and massive hard tubes under him. His eyes shoot open. Wha the fuck is this? The tubes are tree roots, and he's in a forest. But why? Ah. The CIA. One of their tricky surprise training exercises. Maybe a technological one? Maybe he's in a lab somewhere hooked to a machine. No matter. He gets to his feet, only to sink in. He takes inventory of what he has. A machete on his back, green t-shirt, and military fatigue pants. Instantly he can tell that everything just isn't right. But no matter, he's been trained for this. A man is approaching. "Hey! Who are you! What's going on?"
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:25 pm

White Tiger Palace, Cheng Yiån, Thessia

Neyla walked down to weathered marble walkway in the garden, and was on her way to eat with the commander on her Honor Guard, the branch of the military that had sworn to protect her and her family. Nearby stood the ancient walls and watchtowers of the upper tarrace of the castle. The White Tiger Palace was an ancient structure, and still bore it's mideival fortifacations. Though Neyla was safe, she'd opted to wear her Forerunner armor under a one piece dress for protection. Suddenly, she was blinded by a bright light, and the tigress raised her arm to shield her eyes.
-----------------------------------
Peril

The tigress hit the snow and got up and looked at the her sorroundings. She was dressed in summer attire, as it was currently rather hot where she came from...only now it wasn't. She did have fur, but she still wanted shelter. Spotting a cave enterence , she entered it before stating "By the Mantle and the Temple, where am I? This is not my palace!"
Last edited by Taigawa on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Preusenland
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Preusenland » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:45 am

Ludwig began his sort trip to the mysterious man by drawing his Walther PPK pistol. He made his way to the man, shouting at him not to make any sudden movements, threatening to shoot.
'Never mind where I am,' he thought to himself, 'I need to make sure this man is not a threat.'
He bounced/walked over to the man and asked him bluntly:
"Who the hell are you, why am I here and are you a threat?" He demanded, making sure the man saw his gun.

Ludwig looked over the man, and saw he looked like an even match for himself, and if this devolved into a fight, he felt it would be a long time before this was resolved.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 am

Gallifrey
Or, more specifically, in the fringes of the pocket universe that Gallifrey was moved to...

"Just work already!" Vedorak shouts, pointing his sonic at a machine he cobbled together, and very slowly changing the frequency.
"Why isn't it working? I did the calculations!" Vedorak resorts to hitting the machine with the sonic screwdriver.
Suddenly, black smoke begins to pour from the machine.
"Oh, great. Just what I needed. I broke it." Suddenly, Vedorak feels himself spinning, then hit hard against the ground.

Vedorak opens his eyes to find himself lying face-first on a forest floor.
"This isn't what it was supposed to do.... maybe I put it together incorrectly and it gave me a simulation?" he wonders aloud as he picks himself up. He begins to look at his surroundings and the strangely moving vines. "I've never seen anything like this before. It can't be a simulation. Did it transport me outside of the pocket dimension? But I thought that was impossible!"
He spies a figure relatively close to him. "Hello there!" he shouts. "Where is this place?"

((Note: All of what he says is said in Gallifreyan sooo....))
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 am

Somewhere in Richmond, Virginia, United States of America, North America, Sol 3, Mutter's Spiral, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, The Universe. Zip Code Unknown.

She was running. Running, and crying, a long gash on her arm leaving a clear blood trail for her pursuer to follow. She couldn't hide. All she could do was hope that--Oh, no! She stumbled, falling, losing precious time. He found her. The familiar pain jolted through her again, and--darkness.

Where am I?

What's happening to me?

Am I dead?

Then her eyes opened, and she was no longer there.

Somewhere on Peril, Unknown Galaxy, The Universe. Zip Code Unknown.

She was in... in a forest with... moving vines. Oh. I'm in a coma... Weirdest. Coma. Ever. Somebody was yelling at her. An older man, somebody she didn't know, shouting in a language she didn't quite understand... but as she listened, something clicked in her brain, and the brilliant mind she had been gifted with began to work, decoding it, for all languages are really just a code to be deciphered. It wasn't any language she knew of... but a basic translation was a greeting, and a question about where they were. I didn't even need to work at that one, after all, it would only be a normal reaction. She responded cautiously. "I'm Charlotte, and I'm guessing you're a figment of my imagination as I'm clearly in a coma, so I don't really need to know your name. However, there is one thing I would like to know. Do you speak English?"
Last edited by Charlia on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 am

Preusenland wrote:Ludwig began his sort trip to the mysterious man by drawing his Walther PPK pistol. He made his way to the man, shouting at him not to make any sudden movements, threatening to shoot.
'Never mind where I am,' he thought to himself, 'I need to make sure this man is not a threat.'
He bounced/walked over to the man and asked him bluntly:
"Who the hell are you, why am I here and are you a threat?" He demanded, making sure the man saw his gun.

Ludwig looked over the man, and saw he looked like an even match for himself, and if this devolved into a fight, he felt it would be a long time before this was resolved.

Light flashes as two shadowy figures appear on either side of Hendrik. They come into focus, exact copies of him, clothing and all. They surround the man. "My name's Hendrik Tyralt,you can call me Hennie. I'm really not a threat. You look military, I'm assuming you're in this training exercise as well? I've done NATO wide training before."

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am

As the figure approached him, Vedorak realized it looked like a female timelord. But no timelord would ever speak such a horrible sounding language as that. He managed to catch some sounds out of the belted out sentence, the word "Eenglitch".
"Who are you? What are you trying to say to me? Ah, if I only had a TARDIS with me. Then the translation matrix would deal with this issue." Vedorak replies to the not-timelord.

Quickly growing bored, Vedorak pulls out his sonic screwdriver and begins fiddling with it.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:As the figure approached him, Vedorak realized it looked like a female timelord. But no timelord would ever speak such a horrible sounding language as that. He managed to catch some sounds out of the belted out sentence, the word "Eenglitch".
"Who are you? What are you trying to say to me? Ah, if I only had a TARDIS with me. Then the translation matrix would deal with this issue." Vedorak replies to the not-timelord.

Quickly growing bored, Vedorak pulls out his sonic screwdriver and begins fiddling with it.

She sighed. Figment of my imagination or not, this is annoying. You're annoying. No, you are. "I'm guessing that's a no." She pointed at herself. "Charlotte." Hopefully he can understand that much. Then she saw the odd thing he was fiddling with and stared at it, taking a closer look. Fascinating.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:16 am

Vedorak looked up at the sound, and saw the female point to herself and say "Shar-lo-ette." Vedorak presumed she was trying to tell him her name, in her odd language.
He points to himself, and says "My name is Vedorak." he than points to Charlotte. "Nice to meet you, Shar-lo-ette"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 am

The Olog-Hai wrote:Vedorak looked up at the sound, and saw the female point to herself and say "Shar-lo-ette." Vedorak presumed she was trying to tell him her name, in her odd language.
He points to himself, and says "My name is Vedorak." he than points to Charlotte. "Nice to meet you, Shar-lo-ette"

She tilted her head. Close enough. "Hi, Vedorak." Odd name, but whatever. I do wish we could understand each other. But I suppose that's too much to ask. You bet it is. Yeah, thanks for the reassurance. It's what I do. "Nice to meet you too."

Preusenland
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Preusenland » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 am

"If this is a training exercise, how can I be certain you are not a simulation?" Ludwig asked, still suspicious of 'Hennie', "And if you are not a simulation, how can there be 3 of you?"

He lowered his weapon, not wishing to seem overly aggressive to this man, no, these men. They seemed trustworthy enough, even if they were a computer simulation.

But perhaps this was all real, and this man was simply as extraordinary as the land he was in?

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 am

"Same to you. We can't prove anything, but you'd think if either of us were simulations we'd be attacking each other." He pauses for a moment, "To me it seems like that is a bigger issue," pointing upwards towards the buzzing sound. Its a giant bee, collecting pollen from the huge, sky scraper sized tree.

Hennie instantly presses up against the tree, and his clones do the same against other trees. As he presses his finger to his mouth gesturing for silence, he and his clones' skin changes color, making them almost invisible, looking to be part of the tree.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:42 am

Battle of the Eternal Vale, The Black Circle
"Loose!" Denryk shouted, a volley of flaming arrows flying from behind him and down towards the charging enemy. The White Riders scattered when met with the arrows, every single one of them on horseback and with more maneuverability. However one by one the riders fell from the arrows, while the rest of the army charged. Once the volley stopped, they had already resumed their formation, their numbers seeming to have not changed in the slightest.

"Forward! With me!" He shouted, the massive army of 100,000 men from the Black Circle marching forward in a similar formation to that of the roman legion. Denryk lead the army to the middle of the open field, where soon enough the two armies met. The White Riders surged forward, the army of nearly 500,000 soldiers and every single one of them on a type of mount, be it horse, tiger, lion or even elephant.

The Armies clashed, and the vastly outnumbered Black Circle mercenaries were soon engulfed in a the frenzy of war. Bodies dropped left and right and it seemed to be mass confusion as the beastial tribe tore apart the mercs. Denryk himself was doing decently, moving forward on his own as he cut through the beast-men soldiers. Charging on his own, Denryk impaled a large White Rider on his longsword, Truth, before hoping on his mount and surging through the frenzy. Cutting down soldier until the horse he rode was slain, he quickly jumped off the fallen steed with the use of his amazing reflexes, unsheathing his sword, Aesis, he aimed to drive his blade into the skull of the White Rider chieftain, Titus. Moments before the blade met his enemy, Denryk was taken into complete darkness and vanished.

Peril
Denryk was drifting along darkness, it seemed. His mind empty and thoughtless, and as he slowly came to, he noted things. It was cold, very cold. Soon enough he shot out from the under the snow and quickly climbed to his feet. Shivering vigorously, his mind gone from empty to frenzied as he shouted. "What sort of Rider trickery is this!?" Looking around, noting that this was not the Black Circle, nor the battlefield. Instead, some kind of frozen wasteland of hills, maybe. He tried to ignore where he was for the moment and tried to rest, he then laid there for what seemed like hours or even years. Then he realised, he wasn't alone.
Last edited by Alorixia on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 am

Event

Group 2

As the two new companions struggle to communicate, the vines grew restless, the trees seemed to sway despite the lack of wind being blown and their leaves sharpened and turned at an angle to get a better glimpse of the two. The vines began to lower themselves and slithered on the Forest floor likes serpents and without any warning, lashed out at the two unsuspecting individuals.

Group 5

Unbeknownst to the two soldiers a boy was currently watching them, whilst sitting on a 'branch that loamed over head, his head against the trunk and a hand on his knee. His free hand seemed to erupt into flames before going back to normal, no burnt marks or bruises anywhere in sight, he had been bored and was about to leave when he had caught sight of these two weirdoes.

His golden eyes examined them closely and he shook his head at the two. If they didn't quiet down soon they would find that they will be the meal of creatures that lived in these tree-like structures and while that was all find and dandy he preferred to have a peaceful evening for once.

Flame jumped from the branched landed on his feet onto the surface of the ground and was instantly propelled into the air. He bounced around for a moment ,doing flips and other random moment, before he shouted.

"Hey you guys mind shutting up for a moment?" He said while upside down. He righted himself just before he made contact with the group. " you'll wake up the hive!"

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 am

"Thanks kid." He remains camouflaged. Then he looks straight at the other man with an 'I told you so', look on his face. The boy was helpful, since he hadn't known there was a hive, he had just seen the bee.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 am

Alorixia wrote:Battle of the Eternal Vale, The Black Circle
"Loose!" Denryk shouted, a volley of flaming arrows flying from behind him and down towards the charging enemy. The White Riders scattered when met with the arrows, every single one of them on horseback and with more maneuverability. However one by one the riders fell from the arrows, while the rest of the army charged. Once the volley stopped, they had already resumed their formation, their numbers seeming to have not changed in the slightest.

"Forward! With me!" He shouted, the massive army of 100,000 men from the Black Circle marching forward in a similar formation to that of the roman legion. Denryk lead the army to the middle of the open field, where soon enough the two armies met. The White Riders surged forward, the army of nearly 500,000 soldiers and every single one of them on a type of mount, be it horse, tiger, lion or even elephant.

The Armies clashed, and the vastly outnumbered Black Circle mercenaries were soon engulfed in a the frenzy of war. Bodies dropped left and right and it seemed to be mass confusion as the beastial tribe tore apart the mercs. Denryk himself was doing decently, moving forward on his own as he cut through the beast-men soldiers. Charging on his own, Denryk impaled a large White Rider on his longsword, Truth, before hoping on his mount and surging through the frenzy. Cutting down soldier until the horse he rode was slain, he quickly jumped off the fallen steed with the use of his amazing reflexes, unsheathing his sword, Aesis, he aimed to drive his blade into the skull of the White Rider chieftain, Titus. Moments before the blade met his enemy, Denryk was taken into complete darkness and vanished.

Peril
Denryk was drifting along darkness, it seemed. His mind empty and thoughtless, and as he slowly came to, he noted things. It was cold, and wet that was for sure. It was also extremely hard to breath and it took him several moments to realize that he was drowning. His eyes shot open, and he quickly began swimming for what had to be land. Soon enough he shot out from the frozen water and quickly climbed onto the shore. Gasping for air, his mind gone from empty to frenzied as he shouted. "What sort of Rider trickery is this!?" Looking around, noting that this was not the Black Circle, nor the battlefield. Instead, some kind of frozen wasteland or forest of sorts. He then laid there for what seemed like hours or even years. Then he realised, he wasn't alone.

Perilian hills

Neyla has taken shelter from the elements in an small cave in the hills nearby. When she heard the sound of an impact, she went back out, wearing nothing but her armor, which was deactivated so that now she appeared to be completely exposed, her fur offering decent protection. When she discovered the human nearby, her eyes were immediately drawn to his weapon. She walked over and pulled him to her. "This is not my palace. Did you have anything to do with this?!"
Last edited by Taigawa on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Preusenland
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Preusenland » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 am

Sanabel wrote:"Thanks kid." He remains camouflaged. Then he looks straight at the other man with an 'I told you so', look on his face. The boy was helpful, since he hadn't known there was a hive, he had just seen the bee.

Staring at the huge bee, Ludwig was shocked. What the hell was going on? He had gone from reading a newspaper to a world where the ground was rubber and bees were bigger than himself. He looked at the mysterious boy, who remained silent.

"I can't believe I have to ask this for the second time today, but who are you, why am I here and are you a threat?" Ludwig whispered sharply to the boy. He raised his weapon once again, and reached into his back pocket, hoping to find his flex-cuffs, but only found lint.

'Damn' he thought to himself, 'this boy can make flames without any apparent damage to himself. I need him contained'

He looked to 'Hennie', who was still camouflaged as a tree, and gave him an expression that said 'I still don't trust you'.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:37 am

Taigawa wrote:
Alorixia wrote:Battle of the Eternal Vale, The Black Circle

Peril
Denryk was drifting along darkness, it seemed. His mind empty and thoughtless, and as he slowly came to, he noted things. It was cold, and wet that was for sure. It was also extremely hard to breath and it took him several moments to realize that he was drowning. His eyes shot open, and he quickly began swimming for what had to be land. Soon enough he shot out from the frozen water and quickly climbed onto the shore. Gasping for air, his mind gone from empty to frenzied as he shouted. "What sort of Rider trickery is this!?" Looking around, noting that this was not the Black Circle, nor the battlefield. Instead, some kind of frozen wasteland or forest of sorts. He then laid there for what seemed like hours or even years. Then he realised, he wasn't alone.

Perilian hills

Neyla has taken shelter from the elements in an small cave in the hills nearby. When she heard the sound of an impact, she went back out, wearing nothing but her armor, which was deactivated so that now she appeared to be completely exposed, her fur offering decent protection. When she discovered the human nearby, her eyes were immediately drawn to his weapon. She walked over and pulled him to her. "This is not my palace. Did you have anything to do with this?!"

His first reaction when met with the beast woman, was to push her away with great force and enter a defensive position. Quickly drawing Aesis and getting into a defensive stance. "Hands off me, foul beast!" He said, his voice thick with pure hatred. "What manner of Rider are you? I know your kind were beastial but not to this extent." He said, narrowing his eyes at her. "Nevertheless, where have you taken me? What is this place?"
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Hennie gives him a scolding look, then re-emphasizes the shushing gesture. Then, he stares back up at the sky, watching the bee some more. Can't stay here all day. Gotta escape it or kill it, then find some shelter. With or without the other German sounding guy, who seems to have a death wish, because he won't shut up.

Levis Avara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Levis Avara » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Levis Avara wrote:The cold the cruel unforgiving cold that's all Aram could feel has he crashed into the cold wintery environment. Confused and shivering and pissed off from the confrontation he had just a few minutes ago he climbed from the snowy ground. He was a man of the south the scorching desert region of Qeala his body was not used to this wretched cold. "Tera what sorcery is this?! I swear by every god there is I'll rip the intestines out of you and every lackey you have and fucking wear it has a belt!" He then frowned at the paler man next to him. "And who are you Benatori,Antivan,Sarthalan?, ah doesn't matter ". He raised his hands they sparked with electricity and the winds blew harder ready for a fight.

Douglass was disoriented at first by the sudden cold and what the strange man was saying until the man had electricity crackling on his hands although douglass was wary of a strange man with powers he said" someone special like you." doug slowed the wind around them noticeably and slowed the snow and heated up the area slightly. " now how about we find some shelter before we freeze to death and we can talk there." while talking douglass had sent out his senses to search.

Aram grew angry again he sneered. "And again I ask who the hell are you how can I trust you?". "I was just in my home not 5 minutes ago and now I'm here in this" He pointed to the landscape around. "I don't know what illusionary magic this is but I am going to get answers one way or the other!". He raised his hands into fists lighting cackled around him his eyes shined with energy. The wind around him circled around him like a dome causing debris to fly around he charged his hands then extended them towards Douglass two lighting bolts strikes him causing a explosion the snow and ice exploded causing the frozen lake crack some what.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse