NATION

PASSWORD

Westeel Iron Share Holders Meeting (Invite Only)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Westeel Iron Share Holders Meeting (Invite Only)

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri May 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Please move if this is the wrong thread
If you're a shareholder of the Westeel Company, this is your opportunity to select the Board of Directors of the mining company.
Current Board of Directors

Current Chairperson: Peter Panagopoulos
Peter was a miner for Westeel, before conducting a business degree and raising through the ranks to the level of Chairman of Westeel
Other Candidates
Rebecca Ice Rebecca is a current board of director and has a business degree. Rebecca has an economics and business degree. She worked as an accountant for a large accounting firm, before becoming a financial adviser, bank teller, bank manager, bank CEO and moving to Westeel and becoming a director

Current Board of Directors Members:
Elizabeth Polt
Trevor Ians
Ian Young
Maria Ultimate
Jerry India
Rebecca Ice
Anthony Melany

Other Candidates for Board of Directors
Juan Joupo
Eric Newman
Margery Lewis
Lisa Stoner
Kim Lee
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Fifthland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fifthland » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 am

Dear The Federation of Australian Republic ,

We're very glad with opportunity to invest in one of your great company , Westeel Company. we're informing you that we send Mr. Jin-shu Zhang our minister of Trade & Economy to attend the general meeting of shareholder and we select Mrs. Rebecca Ice as the board of director . May both nation more great & prosperous.

Administration Office Empire of Fifthland
Open an Embassy in Fifthland
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334189

We are in neutral position toward LGBT issues, Our flag didn't represent LGBT at all.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 pm

You get to select the entire board
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Global Economics and Trade