NATION

PASSWORD

[Question] Hijacking and/or flaming?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Talvezout
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

[Question] Hijacking and/or flaming?

Postby Talvezout » Mon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Hello all.

Recently, I made a nation, entitled the royal alliance writers.

It was a shared password nation, but one of those nations, Silver rainbow fumes, hijacked the nation and has deleted everything plus spammed on other regions' RMBs.

He also has several suspected puppets harassing the same region, specifically Celter, Morosten, and Brysonia.

Would it be right for me to file a GHR about this?

Anyway, thank you for your patience and time.

A factbook which may or may not be flaming/baiting

A recent TG from The Royal Alliance Writers.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Mon May 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Rule of thumb: if the issue isn't on the forums, it should be reported through GHR.
Last edited by Phydios on Mon May 25, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Talvezout
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Phydios wrote:Rule of thumb: if the issue isn't on the forums, it should be reported through GHR.

Oh.

My mistake, thank you.
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Mon May 25, 2015 6:44 pm

FAQ wrote:It is against the rules to hijack someone else's nation, and if we see someone do it, we'll ban them. If we don't see it happen, though, and someone changes your password and e-mail address, I'm afraid you're on your own. As far as the game is concerned, your government has been overthrown in a coup.

To prevent people accessing your nation, turn off auto-login in your Settings if you use a public computer. You should also choose a password that is not easily guessable.

A quote from the FAQ. It has also been said that sharing nations is HIGHLY in-advisable as the nations are passed around and may pick up foreign records, or as shown here, stolen.

Talvezout
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Talvezout » Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Lockdownn wrote:
FAQ wrote:It is against the rules to hijack someone else's nation, and if we see someone do it, we'll ban them. If we don't see it happen, though, and someone changes your password and e-mail address, I'm afraid you're on your own. As far as the game is concerned, your government has been overthrown in a coup.

To prevent people accessing your nation, turn off auto-login in your Settings if you use a public computer. You should also choose a password that is not easily guessable.

A quote from the FAQ. It has also been said that sharing nations is HIGHLY in-advisable as the nations are passed around and may pick up foreign records, or as shown here, stolen.

Oh, I didn't check that.

Still thank you, and I've gone and filed a GHR on it.

Thank you all again.
talveziobiblio.org.tz

Return to Moderation