NATION

PASSWORD

On Eagles' Wings – Airport Bruck a.d. Mur [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Federative Austrian Realms
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

On Eagles' Wings – Airport Bruck a.d. Mur [OPEN]

Postby Federative Austrian Realms » Sat May 23, 2015 9:10 am

IATA: BAM | ICAO: LOBM

OPERATOR: Austrorealmian Federal Government (Imperial Departement for Regional Development)
ELEVATION (above Mean Sea Level): 628 m / 2060 ft

OVERVIEW | SECURITY | RETAIL | TERMINALS & AIRLINES

Image Designed and constructed by Image

Welcome! Willkommen! Vítám tě! Dobrodošli!

The Airport Bruck an der Mur – Most nad Mouru is located in the city’s suburb of Timmersdorf, at the foothills of the Low Tauern. Surrounded by hills, the view when approaching the airport by plane is spectacular. The weather is sometimes a little foggy, but experienced pilots say that this is no obstacle. Near to the airport, there is of course our capital city Bruck an der Mur – Most nad Mouru. But also the racing track in Spielberg as well as the world heritage region Salzkammergut can be reached from the airport in a day trip.

You can reach the center of Bruck an der Mur via train in 25 minutes, newer parts of the city like the expanding Leoben are even nearer. Taxis operating in the region can also transport you to smaller villages outside the city borders.

Security

We take security very seriously, though you won't find any inefficient procedures that only hinder passengers and don't stop terrorists.
✈ Travellers from all around the world should ensure that they possess a valid visa for entry into the territory of the Federative Austrian Realms. According to national and international laws, they must further carry a passport and a vaccination card with themselves and will have to present these documents to airport personnel if asked for.
✈ All travellers must pass metal detectors
✈ All luggage and carried items will be X-rayed
✈ Luggage may be inspected and travellers be frisked by airport personnel if there are security concerns.
✈ Firearms, sharp weapons and dangerous or sharp objects such as lighters and scissors will be confiscated.
✈ Luggage must never be left unattended anywhere within the airport

Retail

As this airport is brand new, we are looking to expand our cooperations with retail companies.
These companies currently maintain a store in the On Eagles' Wings Airport:
- TBA

If you want to establish a store in our airport, please fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
[box]
    [b][i]Company name:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Country of origin:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Head or representative of company:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Location (Main Hall, Terminal 1 or 2):[/i][/b]
    [i][b]Store type / Products sold:[/b][/i]
    [b][i]NS storefront link (preferred but optional):[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Special requests:[/i][/b][/box]

Terminals and Airlines

The On Eagles' Wings Airport is an international airport, but not a huge one. We currently maintain 2 terminals with 6 gates each. Because of this, the gates will not be assigned to one airline but rather be shared according to the frequency and date of flights.

A1
A2 – Millenium Airways: Flights to Oppidum International Airport (OPP) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (starting June 2015)
A3
A4
A5
A6

B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6

Information for Airlines:
✈ Only airlines with a storefront on this forum will be accepted
✈ We are happy to provide you with space for an exclusive business or frequent flyer lounge. If you wish to establish such a lounge, please include a note in your application.
✈ Flights attending or leaving our airport will have to include one person on the board personal who can speak German, Czech or Slovenian. Announcements on the planes will have to be made in one of these languages as well.
✈ Other airports of this country can be headed for from this International Airport. If you want to establish flights to the domestic airports Vienna, Praha, Ljubljana or Innsbruck, please include a note in your application.
✈ If you wanna establish more than one air route, please duplicate that part of the form and only put one route into one destination/frequency array.

Code: Select all
[box]  [b]Name of Airline:[/b]
    [b]Country of origin:[/b]
    [b]Head or representative of Airline:[/b]
    [b]Type of airline (luxury/low-cost/regular):[/b]
    [b]Desired Air Route:[/b]
       [u]Destination (airport & city):[/u] *Put Name Here* [] Innsbruck [] Vienna [] Praha [] Lujbljana []
       [u]Frequency:[/u]
       - Sunday []
       - Monday []
       - Tuesday []
       - Wednesday []
       - Thursday []
       - Friday []
       - Saturday []
      [u]Aircraft used:[/u]
    [b]Establish a lounge:[/b] Yes [] No []
        [u]Lounge name:[/u]
        [u]Terminal:[/u]
    [b]Link to airline storefront:[/b]
    [b]Special requests:[/b][/box]
Last edited by Federative Austrian Realms on Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Federative Austrian Realms
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Federative Austrian Realms » Mon May 25, 2015 8:30 am

- reserved -

This Airport is now open. You can submit retail and air route applications below.

Return to Global Economics and Trade