NATION

PASSWORD

Civogi War Role-Play

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Rhinumehr
Attaché

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Civogi War Role-Play

Postby Rhinumehr » Mon May 18, 2015 2:59 pm

This thread is open only to residents of Civogi, however any players wanting to take part in this may move a puppet into Civogi and partake in the RP via that nation.
"Sir! I've made a discovery, Sir!" Called Doctor Amal Palmeiro, Rhin scientist, to his superior, Doctor Uthman Obando.
Dr. Obando made his way over to Dr. Palmiero's telescope. The two of them were both working on a project called "Project: New Earth". The project's goal was to find a new habitable planet, which is similar to Earth, for Rhinumehr to colonize. Now that the spaceship designed to go over 100 times the speed of light has been developed (OOC: yes, this is gonna be sci-fi, otherwise there'd be no practical way to get to this planet.), all that was needed was a destination planet. And it seemed like Dr. Palmiero may have just found one.

After analyzing the data collected from Dr. Palmiero's state of the art telescope, the planet was approximately 71% water, just like earth. The planet, which has come to be known as Palmiero, was slightly smaller than earth, and a tiny bit closer to it's star, which has been renamed Obando. Palmiero was nearly identical to Earth in every way, excluding the fact that almost 100% of it's land mass is found in one of it's hemispheres. Most of the land mass is on a supercontinent, which has been named Maior. The large ocean taking up the other hemisphere has been named The Denn Ocean. To the right, a .gif on Palmiero spinning is shown.

As for life on Palmiero, there is quite a lot of it. Plant life, that is. Mostly the entire planet is covered in vegetation as thick as the Earth, and sometimes thicker. As for animal life, however, it is very sparse. There are a good amount of small mammal-oid animals, and in the shallow oceans surrounding Maior, there is a good amount of reptilian-like life forms. However, in the deep oceans, there are many strange—and large—animals.

In this roleplay, the nations of Civogi have each been provided with high tech Viajantesestrela Star Ships, which can move at over 100x the speed of light. Your nations each can claim an area similar to the area which is shown as claimed by Rhinumehr. After some time of letting other nations claim their land, War will begin. The exact mechanics of the war will be explained later, so for now just worry about making your claim. Images of the political map and geographical map of Palmiero are hidden in spoilers at the bottom of this post.

Please feel free to begin colonizing Palmiero as soon as you feel like it. All you have to do to make your claim is give an approximate explination of where you intend your nation's colony to be.

The geographical map shown to the right will be updated as often as possible. The date when fighting will begin will be determined on a later date. Besides making your map claims, all posts in this thread (unless marked as OOC) should be in character.

Feel free to name any geographical locations within your claim, as you are the first humans to set foot in your land, therefore, you get naming rights. You can name any plant/animal species in your colony, as well.

More studies to be completed on Palmiero, and more maps with the outcomes to be posted soon.
Last edited by Rhinumehr on Mon May 25, 2015 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Random box.
Rhin Language

The Beaver Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beaver Republic » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 am

The Beaver Republic claim

This land is claimed for its seaside position, its lakes and its woodland areas. A perfect spot for hydropower plants and beaches for tourists.

Rhinumehr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhinumehr » Tue May 19, 2015 1:58 pm

After seeing a ship from The Beaver Republic, Amando Campo—Director of the Rhin Army—ordered a ship of 500 troops to protect the Rhin land claim, along with 10 old TAI TFXs, and an old Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier.
Random box.
Rhin Language

The Technological War Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Technological War Federation » Wed May 20, 2015 5:58 am

How do we post an image because I made an edit of the map to show where I want to settle. Which is the Peninsula if it's not already claimed

Rhinumehr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhinumehr » Wed May 20, 2015 11:55 am

The Technological War Federation wrote:How do we post an image because I made an edit of the map to show where I want to settle. Which is the Peninsula if it's not already claimed

You don't need to post an image, if you give an exact enough description, I can add it to the map. Otherwise, you can use postimg.org to post it, then take the direct link, and use
[img]insertdirectlinkfrompostimg.org[/img]
to put the image into your post.
Random box.
Rhin Language

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Technological War Federation » Thu May 21, 2015 6:39 am

Image Okay I desire to settle this if it's okay

The Beaver Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beaver Republic » Fri May 22, 2015 2:08 pm

The Beaver Republic long distance transport vessel comes into the atmosphere, deploying two shuttles as it does so. They stay in orbit, taking highly detailed reconnaissance footage of planet bellow, whilst performing other tests. The transport, piloted by Cpt Lodje, picks up signals on the scanner. The ship is put on high alert, weapons ready and the civilians transported into the hull. The Cpt gives an announcement
"This is your captain, please prepare for landing. We have detected foreign vessels, but we can deploy before they reach us. Thank you"
The vessel's underbelly opens up and a small device, which expands, is fired to the ground. In expanding, it becomes a layout of building structures. The ship begins to land, letting builders off, who begin to deploy preliminary buildings. The buildings include; 13 retail shops, 3 food supermarkets, 7 fast-food restaurants, a government command centre, 2 android factories, 2 barracks, 90 houses, 2 mines, 17 other shops and a hydro power plant. The civilians exit the ship and move into their houses and shops, this takes several hours. The ship then takes off again, this time deploying 10 Sukhoi PAK FA fighter jets.

Lightonn
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightonn » Fri May 22, 2015 6:53 pm

Could I be put anywhere near the coast?

Rhinumehr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhinumehr » Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 am

The Technological War Federation wrote:(Image) Okay I desire to settle this if it's okay

Yup, that's good. The map has been updated.
Lightonn wrote:Could I be put anywhere near the coast?

No specific requirements? Sure.
Random box.
Rhin Language

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Technological War Federation » Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 am

The Technological War Federation ship began it's descent detecting other life touching down before but far away from our drop zone. The ship was stocked with many of it's advanced weapons of war and supplies to build more of a fortress then a colony. The fleet admiral announced over the comms to tell the Soldiers and select civilians to prepare for landing. The ship set down at 0700 and the tanks and construction crews began to do their jobs. After several hours the perimeter wall was constructed and fortified and the main military camp was finished along with several civilian buildings. The people of the Technological War Federation are ready for a brave new world...

Cartolia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby Cartolia » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Can I invade from the very top? :D :D :D :D :unsure: :unsure: :) :!: :!: 8)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates